My Frenzied Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a word, and nothing else. And you want it so bad. You want me to say that word. That word that will bring you over the edge...as the sounds of my metronome strike truer and deeper into your mind and into your body. Bringing you more and more pleasure. More arousal. More desperation and thirst and lust.

Waiting for that word. Wondering when I'll voice it out loud. When I'll allow you to cum. To leap. To release allll that pressure which has been building...and which continues to build and build and build with each word. Each sound. With the sound of my voice.

I'm madly rubbing my pussy and clit. I hear a woman in the room moaning constantly, loudly, and then I realise that it's me.

And when I finally verbalize the word...you'll have no choice but to cum. It'll be a full-bodied orgasm, reaching into every part of you. All the way down into your toes. Your fingertips. Your nipples. Your mind. The tingles of pleasure will reach everywhere. Every inch of flesh. Of muscle. Of nerve cluster. When I say the word...it will feel as if your body and mind vanish from existence...only to be replaced by pure, unfiltered pleasure and bliss. Lust and sire. Sexual tension and sexual thirst. Nothing but excitement.

So much tension. Trying to hold off my orgasm.

Your world will cease to exist for just a moment...and you'll be replaced with pleasure. Just pleasure. Joy. Joy...and orgasm. Euphoric orgasm. Orgasm after orgasm. Even if you'd never cum twice before...you will today. Once you hear me say the word...you *will* cum and cum and cum. Full body and full mind. Wet or not. You *will* feel the pleasure of orgasm in every part of your existence...because the only existence you'll know is orgasm and pleasure. The ultimate pleasure...where everything can center around how perfect and fantastic and joyful it feels to be alive.

Closer and closer, now...so very close...

Ahhhh, just about to burst.

So close, in fact...that you can't wait much longer. The pressure having built to levels almost unbearable. Almost too much. Almost too hot. The word you need to hear is...

Frenzy

Frenzy [snap]

And you cum. Frenzy [snap] and you leap over the edge into pleasure...becoming pleasure.

Frenzy [snap] and you explode in a thousand orgasms as they bloom within your very cells.

My hand rubs my soaked clit furiously. I cum continuously, screaming. Ohhhh, over and over.

Frenzy [snap] and the pressure erupts and takes your mind with it.

Frenzy [snap] and the world ceases to exist and all you become is pleasure and orgasm. Pleasure and euphoria. Pleasure and joy.

Frenzy [snap] and the frenzy of orgasm takes you whole, body and mind, leaving you blank and empty but for the bliss of orgasm. The bliss of pleasure. The bliss of lust and thirst and hunger for the erotic buzz of the perfect moment.

Frenzy [snap] and you can't stop cumming. Can't stop and feel the orgasms in a way you never had before. In ways you could never imagine were possible.

Oh, yes, Miss Lilith, I am cumming and cumming for you, more than I ever have before. My body lurches. My pussy is gushing out its juice, soaking my hand, my thighs and my towel.

Frenzy [snap] and it just build and builds and builds, better and better. Endlessly. Effortlessly. Automatically.

And...Frenzy [snap] for the last time...the frenzy taking you. The frenzy taking your body and your mind and all you are right now is pleasure and bliss. Pleasure and lust. Pleasure and perfection.

[metronome slowly fades out, replaced by soft, calming music]

You can ride this out for as long as you can. As long as you'd like to. But in this state...as you are right now...you're so very suggestible. So very receptive. And I'm going to take advantage of that...

The music soothes me. My hand slows, then rests on my mound, pressing lightly. Pleasure continues to crash through me, like huge waves from a thunderstorm on a lake.

From here on, each time you listen to this file, the orgasms will be better. Stronger. Longer. The sounds of pleasure...the sound of my metronome so much more effective. The ticks so much more pleasant. Allowing you to build that pleasure up quicker and easier.

And my word...the word of orgasm...the word of orgasm...the word which allows you cum...will grow in strength each time you listen to any file with it. Each time you hear me say it...it will strike deeper into your core. Deeper into your mind. Your body. Making you feel better and better...until it just so happens that all I'll need is that one single word...and you'll be cumming for me easily. Automatically. The orgasms being pulled from you as if I were pulling you along on a path of my choosing...but a path you've chosen to follow...because you desire to follow me.

Yes, I want to follow you.

You desire it...because I make you feel so good. That's all I want to do. All I want is for you to feel pleasure. To feel bliss. To succumb to the power of the hypnotic bliss. To succumb to the power of hypnotic conditioning and trance.

The pounding of my heart slows and my panting eases. I remain deep in Miss Lilith's embrace, her essence filling my body. The waves on the lake diminish in size, ending on the shore without crashing now. My orgasms cease, replaced with gentler, slower pulses of pleasure.

But for now...I'm going to wake you. I'm going to count from 1 to 5 and with each number, you will feel better and better as the suggestions in this file find a home in your mind.

So...1, and you can feel happy and relaxed. You can feel good and nice.

2, waking up slowly. Becoming more aware. Just a little bit. But feel so much better. So much happier. Joy flooding your mind. Your body.

3, so satisfied with the session. So happy to have felt all that bliss. All that euphoria.

4, more awake. More aware. Closer to full awareness. Happy and nice. Relaxed.

I have learned from my previous sessions that I want to remain in a blissed-out state for as long as I can, as described below. So I choose not to return to full wakefulness.

And...5, fully awake. Fully aware. Feeling nice and loose and relaxed...your body your own. Your mind your own. Happy and satisfied, perhaps thinking of how much better the next session may feel. You can get on with your day or night, now...as my voice travels along with you.

See you soon, sweetea.

The file ends.

My Bliss-out

I briefly open my eyes and turn my head just long enough to note the time on my bedside clock, so I can later know how long this session's bliss-out time is. I then close my eyes again, rest my arms by my sides and sink back into Miss Lilith's comfortable embrace.

The thunderstorm has drifted into the distance with its low rumblings of thunder. Only a gentle breeze wafts across the lake, which just has tiny ripples, lapping peacefully on the shore.

My breath is deep and slow. My pulse is still elevated from my intense excitement. My mind is blank. I think nothing; I only feel the exquisite echoes of Miss Lilith's pleasure. Bliss fills me, with a constant serenity.

Time is meaningless. I stay sunk deeply into the bed, barely feeling it. I am so sensitive to my pulse now, each beat sending a microburst of pleasure through me. Gradually, my breath and pulse are coming back to normal. I wallow in the sensations, never wanting this to end.

A thought creeps in, and my body bats it away and blanks my mind again. I sink back down. More time passes. Another thought dares to enter, and again it gets banished.

I keep blissing, feeling so good. Now, my mind says, "I need to get up and..." but my body cuts it off and replies, "Oh, no, we're not moving".

I discover a trick. Behind my closed eyes, I notice diffuse waves of light forming at the edges of my vision then coalescing into the centre before evaporating. Like the Northern or Southern Lights, they appear, shimmer with pastel pinks and greens, and then vanish.

I focus on the waves, and that occupies my mind, sweeping all other thoughts away. I can keep my mind blank with minimal effort this way, and I extend my bliss.

Minutes keep passing, and as the intensity of the bliss slowly decreases, thoughts barge in more often. My body works harder to dispel them and let me sink back down, but finally, I decide I am pleased enough, and I open my eyes.

I turn, see the time and calculate that it's been another lovely 45-minute bliss-out. I smile and slowly rouse myself from the depths. I get to my feet and stagger to the toilet to pee and wash my sticky hand, thighs and pussy.

I walk to my desk in a delectable daze, log into my favourite chat site and chat with another woman that has loved Frenzied Orgasms. We tease each other, typing "tick-tick-tick", "arousal", "pleasure", etc., knowing that these words trigger little pulses of pleasure in us.

We chat for a while, and then I log off and resume my real-life activities. I am still glowing and stay that way for some time. I look forward to the next time that I can visit Miss Lilith.

12