My Freshy Bangladeshi wife

Story Info
My second marriage to a Freshy wife.
1.6k words
3.08
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Joynul, 38 and divorced after a 5-year marriage that ended when I was 25. Typical Bangladeshi guy in the UK, running the show as the head waiter in an Indian restaurant. I stand at 5'7", got a bit of a belly, but still flaunting a full head of hair with a sleek haircut. Spent my years from 30 to 38 chasing after girls, diving into one-night stands, and maybe a few encounters with escorts.

Family started pestering me about finding a wife and settling down again, but given my age, no girl from the UK Bengali community showed any interest. So, the family suggested I head back to Desh and search for a wife there.

Returned back home with my parents, and they introduced me to a few girls. Unfortunately, none of them showed any interest, probably because of my age and the fact that I was a bit of a bum back in the UK.

After a while, they introduced me to Happy Begum. A year younger than me and also a divorcee. She faced similar challenges -- her age made it tough, and the stigma of being divorced, along with the pain of a stillbirth, added to the hurdles in finding a match.

Happy, at 37, carried a bit of weight, as expected for a Bangladeshi woman her age. Her brown skin framed thick thighs and a meaty breast, complemented by long black hair. Lips slightly stained red from the pan she chewed along with a nose stud. Meaty, chunky arms graced with gold bangles from her previous marriage. A small necklace nestled in her deep cleavage diverted attention from her neck rolls. Not a classic beauty, but a touch of makeup worked wonders, bringing out her inherent fuckable look.

Happy carried a bit of a reputation in the village, labeled as a "silan" due to some questionable encounters with characters like Khamla betas and rickshaw drivers. I couldn't be one to judge, considering my own history of sleeping around and encounters with escorts.

We got hitched on a Saturday in a town hall with just a few guests. Since it was a small wedding, things wrapped up quickly, and we were back in our place. Some cousins weren't on board, so the turnout was pretty small.

Happy's wedding saree was a red. I gifted her nine bori gold necklaces and matching bangles.Happy looked stunning in the red saree, her fuckable figure most likely gave all the uncles and cousins a raging boner. The excessive makeup enhanced her beauty, making her look really good even made her neck rolls look sexy.

That night, I decided to give Happy a good sudani, now that this moti silan was officially my bou.

Fuck did happy give me a good sudani. As soon as her saree was off I grabbed her by her face and gave her a snog and exhanged our tongue and saliva happy wasn't shy too her tongue was straight into my mouth.

She had a huge meaty ass more than a handful. My Hands slowly worked their way to the front and her huge boobs cupped and squeezed them while being careful of her gold. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and hard, especially with the AC turned on. I was going crazy by now and my cock was ready to explode. Happy began speaking dirty and whispering in my ear.

" I want you to fuck me"

"Fuck me like a whore"

" I need a real mans cock"

"Show me what your British zamis cock can do".

By now my cock was rock hard and ready to burst out from my trousers. Happys hands began to wonder and she was squeezing my arms and making ways to my cock.

Happy continued to kiss me and locked eyes with me. I began complimenting her body and expressed to her how horny I was. I asked her if we could move to the bed. She looked at me and nodded. Happy began to ease up and tried getting off me. I hugged her body and with all my strength got up. Happy wrapped her arms round my neck and jolted her body up. Happy was quite heavy, around 60-70kg.

Once on the bed she climbed off me I continued to kiss her. Happy was in her petticoat and blouse with her neck covered with her gold and her hands with her gold bangles. Her lipstick was all smeared and coming off. Happy no longer looked like a bride on her wedding night her gorgeous dolled up face with her nose stud and her huge tits ready to pop out of her blouse and her huge soft belly sticking out squished between the blouse and petticoat. Happy began to take her jewelry off, starting with her bangles. I reached over and grabbed her arms and brought her in close. I looked into her eyes and said "leave it on. You need to look like a bride that's going to fuck her husbsnd for the first time and not a magi". Happys eyes filled with lust and she began to blush she looked at me and replied "fuck me as if I'm your Randi".

Reached reached over and grabbed my rock hard cock and we continued kissing. The intensity of the kissing increased and I slowly pushed her back on the bed. Happy was now laying on her back. I went for the piece of string that tied her petticoat and stripped her exposing her fat meaty juicy pussy that had been left untamed. I spread her legs and went down taking my first taste of her hairy pussy. I was disappointed that she didn't shave for our first night. Happy was wet with lots of creamy fluid coming out. I started licking her and looking for her clit. Once I found it I began rubbing with my thumb while licking her pussy opening. Happy began to rest her thick thighs on my shoulder. She began moaning as I continued to eat her pussy this went on for a few mins as happy moaned and squealed in pleasure.

Happy grabbed a lot of my hair and pulled me up I began kissing her on her neck as she whispered her moans in my ear. Happy got up and undid her blouse letting loose her huge boobs which parted sideways immediately. I grabbed a handful of her left breast. As she threw her blouse on the floor she pulled down my boxers letting loose of my big Bengali cock which swung up and went straight into her meaty stomach.

My cock was ready to fuck this huge sexy women who was now my bou I held her head and indicated that I wanted her to suck me off. She told me to get off her and directed me to come to the side. I got to the left side and angled my cock towards her mouth. Happy began kissing my tip and I began to rub my cock on her lips smearing the last of her lipstick. Happy partially opened her mouth and took a 1/4 of my cock in her mouth and began sucking and swirling my cock with her tongue. I reached over and grabbed her huge tits and began playing with them attempting to suck them but it was a bit difficult from my position.

After a min or two she stopped sucking and said "fuck me". After hearing that my cock went even harder my veins were popping and probably grew a few more millimeters. I got off the bed and asked happy if she had brought any condoms. She looked at me and said "No, why do you need condoms?" I looked at her and replied "it's not safe let's not get pregnant straight away" happy sat up and grabbed my arm pulling me in and said " husband and wife don't use condom" and kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth she lay back down on the bed I aligned my hard cock with her pussy I could feel the heat coming off her pussy and from how wet and juicy she was my cock slipped in with ease. I could feel the warmth and softness of her pussy. I slowly pushed my body down.

Her pussy swallowed every inch of my cock I could feel her hairy groin on mine. I started slowly increasing my pace, not being too rough. She began to moan and moan. My hand wandered around her thick voluptuous body and with every thrust I was mesmerised with the way her body would jiggle. I kept a slow pace ensuring to hit her with deep strokes this went on for several mins till when she moans got louder and she said "faster, I'm going to cum" I increased my pace and began thrusting her faster and faster and within a min I couldn't hold it anymore and cummed inside her.

Happys pussy clenched and tightened as I released my load inside her. I could feel my cock flinching inside her. As I reduced the thrusting motion she let out a scream as she hugged me and I collapsed onto her juicy belly. My cock still buried inside her pussy. Her pussy had clamped down on my cock happy scream slowly calmed as did her grip on my pussy.

I slowly pulled out and began kissing her and dropped next to her my cock covered in her juices and her pussy filled with my cum.

That was one of the best sudanis I've had in my life, and it came from my second wife, a moti Freshy and divorcee, a village girl in Bangladesh. Boy, did I make the right choice.