The Preacher is Taken Care of

Story Info
A daughter and her mom take good care of a cuckold preacher.
2.9k words
4.58
9.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a cuckold wasn't as much fun as I had fantasized about it being. In my fantasies I was at least sort of in control. Wifey fucked other guys when I wanted her to, she made me clean their cum from her pussy and ass, but it was because I wanted her to do it. In real life I found I had no control at all. Big Mike and his friends fucked my formerly very conservative, fat, white, preacher's wifey, anytime they wanted, in any hole they wanted and for as long as they wanted. And, what was worse, she was now totally addicted to their big black cocks, to getting fucked in any and all of her big, mature, white woman holes and to humiliating me in every way possible.

One of the worst for me, and I know it came from Big Mike, but my wifey required me to take Cialis every day and to wear, tight, silky panties. I was not allowed to masturbate at all and I was made to also wear a butt plug in my ass anytime I left the house. At her whim and desire I was to tie up my balls for long periods of time.

The combined effect of all of this was that I was horny all the time, thought about sex 24/7 and had an almost constant hardon, well, if you can call a hard 4 inch white dicklet a hardon. As a preacher this was a real hardship. I noticed old ladies in church staring at my crotch, because my tied up balls and hard little dick bulged noticeably. Every time I talked to or visited a woman, no matter how old or how homely looking, I imaged them naked. I dreamed of fucking every woman I met.

And so, that is how I found myself, one Monday morning in Sara's little efficiency apartment at the local college. She was 20 and her mother was concerned that she didn't have any friends and asked if I'd go see her to try to help her break out of her shell. Sara was a big young woman, maybe 5'3" and close to 300 pounds, really wide hips, big ass, thick thighs, a big, saggy belly, but small titties that couldn't have been more than a B cup, plus she had acne and freckles on her chubby face.

I really didn't know how I was going to help her, but I wanted to keep her mom happy, since she was one of the church ladies I dreamed of fucking. Mom was my kind of woman, she liked to tease and flirt, had big titties, a fleshy, but not overly fat body, and enjoyed wearing tight clothes and short skirts. So, that is what I was thinking as I knocked on Sara's door.

I could hear someone inside, but no one answered. I had confirmed that she would be available for me to visit this morning. I knocked again, and said, "Sara, it's the preacher". Now, I heard something fall to the floor inside and a very flustered sounding Sara, saying that she'd be right there. Well, it was an efficiency apartment, meaning just one room that doubled as bedroom and living room, a little kitchenette and a bathroom. I wondered why it was taking her several minutes to open the door.

Sara's face was flushed when she opened the door, there was a sheen of sweat on her face and she seemed out of breath as she welcomed me in. I noticed two things immediately that had my dicklet rock hard and throbbing in my panties.

The first thing was that she seemed very clearly to only be wearing a thin, over-sized t-shirt. It clung tightly to her soft, saggy body and ended halfway up her massive thighs. It even highlighted her small tits, because her nipples we very dark, hard and clearly visible as they poked through the thin fabric. I did my best to look her in the eyes, but I could see the outline of her huge ass as she turned to walk back in the room and I just wanted so badly to grab an ass cheek in each hand and start squeezing them.

The second thing was even more arousing. The room, smelled strongly of ripe, unwashed and overheated pussy. The musky, heady aroma had me wetting my panties with precum. It was obvious to me that I had walked in on Sara in the middle of a good masturbation session. She knew I was coming, so now I wondered if she'd been masturbating because she knew I was coming, or did she just forget? She sat on the loveseat, her big ass taking up all most all of the space designed for two and I sat on the edge of the bed. The way Sara's eyes kept settling on my crotch, made me think she'd been playing with her young, ripe pussy thinking about her preacher cumming to see her.

She apologized for being slow to answer the door, claiming she had overslept. Which was plausible, since her bed covers were rumpled and messy, and yet, her eyes were bright and wide awake. She excused herself to go to the bathroom. As I listened intently through the thin door I heard her pissing and I hoped she didn't wipe and I'd get to lick the fresh urine from her swollen pussy lips.

I peaked under her pillow and found a modest sized, flesh colored dildo. I raised it to my face and could smell the strong scent of Sara's young pussy. It glistened with her juices. I must have zoned out, because I found myself licking her juices from the toy, not even thinking of her coming out of the bathroom. I dropped the dildo when I heard her loud gasp. Now both of us stumbled over our words as our faces blushed red. Being the more mature, I took charge, although I think my hard little cock head may have really been talking.

I spoke sternly, "Sara your mom is worried about you having friends, and no wonder, if you spend all your time fucking yourself with a rubber dick, instead of out enjoying the real thing." At this point my recently celibate but aroused lifestyle took over. I simply stood up, undid my pants and stepped out of both them and my panties. My little dicklet popped out and bobbed in front of Sara's face, the head swollen, dark red and slick with precum.

Neither of us spoke. Sara just leaned forward and sucked me into her hot mouth. Her hands reached to my ass, pulling me closer, as she swallowed the 4 inches of my hard little dick, her tongue licking my balls. Her eyes widened as her hand touched the base of the butt plug in my ass, but she only sucked harder on my cock. It had been 3 weeks since the last time I'd orgasmed and in just a couple of minutes I was grabbing the back of her head, pulling her tight to me as I gasped and cried out, "fuck, I'm cumming" and began to shoot a massive load of built up cum down her throat. Sara's eyes closed in pleasure as she sucked and hungrily swallowed. It was obvious that mine was not the first cock she had sucked.

Still not speaking, I reached down and pulled the shirt over her head. Her body was even sexier than I imagined. I sat on the edge of the bed as she stood before me. She sighed as I sucked first one, then the other big, swollen nipple into my mouth. Her tits were small and firm, like most 20 year olds, but her nipples were big and suckable like an older woman who had nursed babies. She held my head tight to her chest as I sucked her titties. My hands roamed over her flesh, playing with and kneeding her big, saggy belly, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling them open, sliding up and down her thick thighs.

Before long I pulled her down onto the bed. Laying her on her back we began to kiss passionately, our tongues sliding inside of one another's mouths. As my hand slid over her belly and down between her legs, she moaned into my mouth. Her pussy was swollen, with thick, heavy, fat lips. Inside was hot and very wet. I fingered her enlarged clit as we kissed. It wasn't long before her hips were squirming, her breathing got heavy and she moaned into my mouth as she came on my fingers.

I laid her back, pushing her legs up and wide open as I crawled between her legs. MMM, she smelled delicious. The inside of her thighs were wet with her juices, white slime was oozing from her pussy and leaking into her ass crack. I smiled as I saw that she was smoothly shaved. I kissed and licked and nibbled her inner thighs, I licked over her pudgy, outer pussy lips and used my fingers to open her cunt. I growled like a dog as my tongue began to lick up the juices flowing from her and pushed inside to tongue fuck her big pussy. My tongue licked up the middle of her big, hot, wet cunt. I could taste the funk and musk of her unwashed pussy. I flicked hard across her enlarged clit that stuck out a good inch. She gasped.

I latched onto her clit with my lips, sucking it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Her hips thrust up against my face, her breathing grew heavy. I released her clit and slowly fingered her hole. I began to finger fuck her pussy as I whispered for her to tell preacher what she wanted. She gasped out that she wanted me to eat her cunt and make her cum.

And so, I sucked her sensitive clit back into my mouth and sucked hard, but only until she got close to an orgasm. Then I kissed her belly, bit her inner thighs and enjoyed listening to her frustrated gasps. All the while two of my fingers slowly slid deep inside of her overheated, tight cunt. I pressed as deep as I could get inside of her. Then I slowly, sucked her swollen clit back into my mouth and flicked my tongue hard over the tip inside of my mouth. She grunted like a pig and fucked her hips against my face as she cried out in orgasm. Her pussy spasming against my face, squeezing my fingers. Liquid flowed from her, some was no doubt urine, but some was slimy and gooey and sweet.

I licked and slurped up the juices then sucked her clit hard and fast until she came again, and again. By the fourth orgasm, she was gasping and whining, wanting me to stop. Begging me to stop. No, she couldn't cum again, her clit was too sensitive. I kept sucking her clit as I slid my fingers from her pussy. I lightly bit her clit as I shoved two, cum slick fingers deep into her tight, virgin asshole. She cried out and gasped and yelled "Fuck..fuck, fuck" and she came very hard, her hips bucking, her body shaking. I released her clit from my lips. I pulled my fingers from her ass, smelled them and then sucked them clean. Rolling her hips up toward her chest I slowly licked around her asshole. It smelled wonderful, acrid, nasty. It tasted bitter and sensual. I pushed my tongue inside her ass, tongue fucking it as she moaned in pleasure.

Sliding from between her legs I leaned over her and kissed her, making her taste her own ass from my tongue. A long, slow, "mmmm" slid from her lips.

I knew she was tired from how hard she had cum, but I was ready to fuck. I got her onto her belly and made her push her hips up. My swollen, hard little cock slide into her wet, hot cunt. I grabbed her wide hips and pumped my hips forward, driving my cock as deep as it would go into her cunt. She was young, her pussy was tight, and so my little dick was perfect for her. Even though I had recently cummed, it didn't take more than 5 minutes of fucking her tight, young pussy before my balls tightened, my cock swelled and sticky, hot semen began to pump into her cunt. Oh, it felt so, so good to be inside of a hot pussy again. She milked my cock, squeezing it as I slid in and out of her gooey, shaved smooth, cunt.

We both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as we lay next to one another on the small bed. I started to apologize for taking advantage of her but she quickly shut me down, telling me that she had wanted to fuck me since she hit puberty. I was surprised and she admitted that it might have had something to do with the fact that her mom had always had the hots for me. In fact, she said she was surprised her mom hadn't followed me this morning, since she knew Sara was going to seduce with me. It was then that I felt a pair of lips sliding down onto my cum slick cock and Sara saying, "oh, hi mom."

Later on I found that Jen, Sara's mom, had slipped in while I was eating her daughter's pussy. She had quietly stripped naked and then filmed us with her phone as she stood back behind the bathroom door. Now, as she sucked my dirty cock clean of my cum and her daughters pussy juices, she rotated her body around and straddled my face. I was in heaven as I began to slide my tongue in and out of the folds of her mature, fragrant, pussy.

When I felt a huge glob of cum slide from her pussy and into my mouth, I almost gagged. She giggled as she turned to her daughter and said, "I made sure your daddy fucked me good this morning before he left for work. I just knew preacher would enjoy a nice, fresh, cream pie." My response was to growl and dig my tongue deep inside of her mom cunt, digging out more of her husband's cum.

By now, my cock was clean, and hardly missing a beat, Jen, swiveled her body again, so her face was between her daughter's legs while her pussy stayed on my face. I sucked her clit hard as I realized she was eating my cum from her daughters overheated pussy. In seconds she was grinding her pussy on my face as she orgasmed.

She didn't stay still though, even before her orgasm was finished, she spun around and impaled herself on my little, hard, dick. She sighed as she rocked her hips up and down, making her pussy stroke my cock. She looked down at me and started to talk, matter of factly, as she slowly fucked herself onto my cock.

She had lusted after me from the day I had come to be the preacher at her church. She fantasized about me while she was fucking her husband. In the last few years, they had gotten a dildo about 6 inches long and every Sunday they would rush home from church, get naked and climb on the bed. She would mount her husband's cock reverse doggie and then they would beg the preacher to fuck her ass.

Slowly they would slide the toy cock deep into her asshole. She paused in her story, pulled up, slid slightly forward and pressed her tight asshole down onto my hard dick. We both gasped as I slid inside of her ass and she continued her story as she now fucked me with her ass. She said, her husband got off on the role play as much as she did and always came too quickly, filling her pussy with cum. Then she would push her hips up, as his flaccid cock slid out and they would let "the preacher" fuck his fake cock deep and hard, into her cum-filled cunt. His latex balls banging hard against her enlarged, swollen clit until she came...and then he would fuck her until she came again.

She described how, then she'd slide backward and as her hubby sucked his cum from her pussy, she would suck the preacher's cock clean. Like clockwork, she said as she began to hump her hips down onto me harder, her asshole massaging my sore, but hard, dick, the fake preacher's dick had fucked her every Sunday for years. But, and now, she slammed hard down onto me and reached behind her to grab my balls, she said the real preacher's dick was much better. I saw Sara leaning over to suck her own mother's titties and my cock jerked inside Jen's ass. She moaned as she orgasmed with me, her ass clamping down hard on my cock.

Before I left that morning, I explained to them about the changes in my life. My wife's addiction to big black cock, my cuckold life, and everything else. Kissing me hard on the lips Jen said, "preacher, don't worry about any of that, our family will take care of you as often as you want. Oh, and I'm going to really enjoy a Sunday afternoon with you in our bed with me and hubby together, no more pretending." But, that's another story.