All Comments on 'My Friend Comes for a Visit'

by psu142

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
loveloverloveloverabout 5 years ago
Pleasant

Not much development, so why should I care if characters don’t?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here's my issues with this mess

Why would a friend to this to the friends wife? Regardless of the circumstances? Since you wrote "Tom isn't my wife's type" what changed? We don't know Tom's backstory. What if he has an std or his sperm beats hubby's sperm to the wife's egg? Basically this is just a random threesome for no rhyme or reason. It was neither sexy, erotic nor entertaining. All of the characters were unlikable people. With no one to root for or against you had no chance that this was going to be very good.

1 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
"Like I wasn't even there". "She briefly looked towards the drawer that held the condoms we used when she was close to her fertile time, which she was, but she didn't open it. ". Not very good elements

Otherwise OK for a new author.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
4 stars.

Normally I give five 1 star for preambles like yours: if you’re going to accept comments, be prepared for hate.

It was a pretty good story but there was no explanation why the wife opted to make love, why she decided to fuck Tom or why she risked pregnancy.

The why is as important as the what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Been there...multiple times

Over the years I have fucked four of my husband's friends and/or business associates while he watched. I never had a bad experience, though I insisted all use condoms.

Most people will never understand the raw, intense, erotic thrill of fucking another in the presence of your spouse. I respect that, but it is pure magic for us. Very good story!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
My wife

You want constructive criticism? Don't use the stupid description " my wife's married pussy". If she's your wife, then she is married. My wife's married pussy is redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A story is a story and could be hot and fun even if you don’t agree with what is being told but the comment about having done this and her and hubby love it is great for them . How come she and her hubby and in 95% of stories with this premise the hubby isn’t doing the same while his slut wife watches, I don’t mean slut in a bad way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... Our uber driver spent more time looking in the rear view mirror at my wife's cleavage than he did looking at the road, but we still managed to make it to the bar alive."

SO TRUE! I have been a voyeur husband ever since I discovered I was turned on whenever a man was ogling my wife, or slow dancing with her, or keeping his hand on her knee while talking to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excerpt from this story follows.

Quote:

My wife leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Babe, I want to do this tonight, do I have permission?" I looked at her shocked, as she stared at me. I nodded and she turned to Tom, and planted a big kiss on his lips. "Let's have fun tonight, boys!" she said. Tom still looked shocked from the kiss and looked from my wife to me, and I just shrugged and through him a wink.

End quote.

Had my wife said the same words to me, I would have thought I had died & gone to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He wasn’t her type the husband says. Then why was she all over the guy and telling her husband she wants to do this tonight? I mean when was this discussed? Talking in bed about another person is NOT talking and then making the decision to bring another guy into their sex life. She just suddenly wants to do it and… The guy isn’t even her type. Why? Makes no sense. Build in a little backstory next time. You’d be amazed what adding a few more lines of dialogue with some information built into it does for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Everything the last comment stated I agree 100%. Crap story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous