My Friend Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stretches and shakes her head. "You need a shower first. Gotta wash the hospital off of you before I let you in my bed."

Her bed? Not mine?

"Your bed? But I have a bed down the hall." I ask confusedly.

"It was something I was thinking about on the drive back here," Katie answers. "If you have any problems in the middle of the night, I need to be able to help you. It would be a little difficult for me to help you if I sleep through your calls for help because I'm a few doors down. I figured that my bed is big enough to share and it would make me feel better knowing that you can wake me up easily if there's a problem."

I understand her point and even kind of agree, but I've also never shared a bed with a girl before. "I'm sure I'll be fine in my own bed. We could-"

"No," Katie said firmly. "It would make me sleep better knowing that you are nearby and can wake me up if you need to. I'm not budging on this one and, since I'm the one who moves you around, you don't get much choice in the matter."

"Alright, alright. You win," I say, shrugging my shoulders in submission. I wince at the small amount of pain in my right shoulder this causes. My right side really must be getting better. Even just a week ago, that kind of motion would've caused a not-insignificant amount of pain.

"Good. I didn't really want to fight you on that topic but I was prepared to if I needed to. First thing's first, though, I need to get you into the tub."

With that, Katie wheeled me into her bathroom. Thankfully, the door is wide enough and the room big enough that I can fit into it. Katie then leaves the room to retrieve the shower chair she had gotten from the hospital before we left and places it in the tub. Now came the first awkward stage: I needed Katie's help to undress. With her help, the shirt I'm wearing comes off easily. However, since my hip is wrapped and my leg is in a cast, it wasn't really feasible for me to wear underwear so all that is protecting my privacy is a pair of shorts. Katie looks at me, non-verbally asking for permission. As awkward as this is going to be, we'll just have to get used to it; it's going to be a few more weeks until my limbs are healed enough to remove the casts and I can't just avoid bathing until then.

I release the breath I had been holding in a nervous sigh. "Let's get this over with, I guess."

Since I was sitting in the shorts, they took a little more maneuvering to get off of me, but they soon joined the shirt on the bathroom floor. Next, Katie helps me stand and I sort of hobble to the side of the tub where she is able to help me sit on the chair and swivel my legs over the tub's walls. As soon as I sit down, I cover my penis with my hand, hoping to retain some modicum of dignity through this.

Katie grabs a washcloth from the linen closet and fills a tall pot with warm water before squirting in a bit of soap. With this complete, she turns to me and asks the fateful question:

"How do you want to do this?"

I think about it for a few seconds. I can't really see any way around there being some level of embarrassment involved, but I can at least minimize it. "I can't really turn or move my arm back far enough to wash my back, nor can I bend my waist far enough to reach anything below my thighs, so I'll definitely need you for those parts. Then again, I can only use my left arm and it will be quite difficult for me to wash the arm that is doing the washing. I guess I can do my chest, my stomach, and my, uh, private area but I'll probably need you to wash just about everything else."

Thankfully, Katie nods and hands me the washcloth before setting the pot nearby. Not that I am disgusted by the thought of her seeing my penis, quite the contrary actually, but I am nervous that she'll think it's small because I'm only 3.5 inches while soft. I grow to around 6 inches long and 5 inches around while erect, though, so I think I still wind up around average, maybe slightly over it; I just don't want her to judge its size while it's soft.

Katie steps out of the room so I can wash myself in private. It takes a little bit of doing, but I am eventually satisfied with my cleanliness.

"Alright, I'm done, Katie," I call. "Though I would suggest you grab a clean washcloth for you to use."

Katie walks back in the bathroom with a smile and a clean washcloth in hand. Evidently, she had already had that thought. "My turn then, I guess," she says.

Katie proceeds to carefully wash around my casts and wrappings so as not to get them wet; casts and water tend not to mix well if you want the cast to continue to hold your limbs in place.

Once Katie is satisfied that my right side is clean, she steps back so I can see her.

"Alex," she starts, looking slightly uncomfortable. "I'm not going to be able to reach your left side very well from over, so I'll need to come in the tub behind you. I need you to keep your eyes forward while I do this."

I nod and turn to look forward, using the showerhead as something to keep my eyes focused on. I hear the sound of fabric rustling behind me for a few seconds, then Katie steps into the tub behind my chair. Katie takes the washcloth and begins to wash my back. I know this is meant to be a replacement for a shower, but this is also feeling like a wonderful massage. I can feel my muscles relax as Katie runs the warm cloth back and forth across my back and I am sure that I let out a sigh at some point. At some point, Katie leans a little bit past me to rinse the washcloth in the pot of soapy water and I notice something that makes my face flush.

She's not wearing a shirt.

My beautiful friend Katie is bathing me and, effectively, massaging me while she doesn't have a shirt on.

I wonder if she took off her pants, too...

As I get lost in thought, Katie moves on to washing my left arm. Suddenly, her movements stop.

"Oh!" Katie gasps.

This brings me back to reality. "What's up?" I ask. Breaking my promise to her a little bit, I turn my head to look her in the eyes and see her staring down over my shoulder. I follow her gaze and see what she is staring at. Sometime during the exquisite massage I was receiving, my hand fell free of my penis and left it uncovered. My unfortunately timed thoughts about my beautiful friend had then caused my penis to harden and it is now standing at full attention in the open air.

I quickly move my hand to cover myself back up. "Oh! Uh, I'm probably clean enough, Katie. We can stop now."

Katie licks her lips before answering me, still looking at my penis. "Not quite, Alex. I haven't finished yet."

She goes back to washing my arm, but something is different. While her movements were only reminiscent of a massage before, most likely by coincidence, she is now actively kneading my muscles in my arm and shoulder. While she works on my arm, I can feel her rubbing her breasts into my back. Despite myself, I groan; her massage already felt good, but the erotic addition to it only makes it feel better. I can feel Katie slowly, but surely, pull my left arm out of my lap, uncovering my cock once again, but I can't seem to care anymore.

Katie's head comes into view over my left shoulder and I see a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she speaks, "Are you suuuure you cleaned yourself properly? I should probably double check. Can't be too careful."

She releases my arm and squirts some soap into her open hand.

"Katie, really, you don't have t-nnnnggh," I suddenly forget how to speak as Katie gingerly wraps her soft little hand around my now painfully hard cock.

Katie puts on an innocent look. "Is something wrong? I'm just making sure you're all clean," she says before starting to gently stroke up and down my sensitive dick, the soap acting as an impromptu lubricant.

I try to speak a few more times but Katie's gentle, continuous stimulation makes every attempt come out as a low groan.

After my third attempt at speaking, I hear Katie's voice purring into my ear. "Shh, shh. Hush, baby. When I accepted being your caretaker, I promised to take care of all of your needs. Now be good for me and let Momma pamper you."

My head suddenly feels so very heavy, so I lean it back and rest on Katie's shoulder as she pleasures me. Her hand's slow movements make me feel every nerve she is stimulating and, after a few minutes, it begins to have an effect on me. I open my eyes to warn Katie of the impending climax and am floored, once again, by Katie's beauty. Her beautiful brunette hair is flowing over her shoulder, her sexy pink lips are slightly parted, and her gorgeous green eyes show a passion I can't yet comprehend. I can't help myself. I use my free arm to gently pull her lips to mine. As soon as our lips touched, I felt a spark of pleasure like none I'd ever felt race from my lips, down my spine, and into my cock where it amplifies the pleasure her gentle movements are inflicting upon my happy, twitching rod.

I pull away from the kiss to tell her why I had opened my eyes. "Nggh. Katie," I moan. "It feels so good. I'm getting close."

Katie kisses my earlobe and I hear the most sensual sentence I've ever heard come from the lips of my oldest friend:

"Then cum for me, baby. Cum for Momma."

Katie's voice and hand are too much for me. I feel a guttural groan being pulled from my lips as the seed that had been building is forcefully shot from my throbbing cock and coats the wall in front of me. My eyes lose focus and my head gets hazy as this pleasure nearly overwhelms me. Shot after shot rockets out of me and Katie's soft hand continues gently milking my sensitive penis, coaxing more and more cum to spurt out of me. While I am struggling to hold onto my sanity, I can hear Katie's voice cooing in my ear about how good I am being for her.

Gradually, my sense return to me as my orgasm subsides. I'm past the peak, but Katie's ever-gentle stroking still feels incredible. I force my eyes to focus on Katie's face. I cannot a more beautiful face than the one that was gazing back at me.

"Seems like somebody needed that," Katie says with a soft chuckle. "Let's get you cleaned back up."

Katie grabs the detachable shower head and uses it to rinse the mixture of soap and cum off of my still erect cock. Given how recent my orgasm was, I expected to be so sensitive that the water pressure would be near torture. Instead, I let out a quiet groan at the pleasure of the water rushing down my penis. I hear Katie give an amused giggle in my ear. She holds the water to my dick for probably longer than was needed before showing mercy and stopping the flow. While Katie is standing up and leaning over me to replace the showerhead, I get a fantastic view of the underside of her breasts peaking out from under her bra.

Suddenly, Katie looks down and I know I was caught ogling. She giggles, then looks down at my lap again. "You're still hard."

"Hm?" I look down to confirm. I'm usually not one for multiple rounds but my dick looks as if it might explode if it doesn't release some pressure soon.

"Don't worry," At the sound of her voice, I look back up at Katie. "I have another idea to convince it to go down. Just not here." She has that twinkle in her eye again; it's almost alarming. "Let's get you to bed."

Once again, I help Katie where I can to make it easier, but I have to rely on her for most of my movement. After a few minutes, we're able to get me out of the bathroom and onto her bed.

Once I'm fully situated on the bed, Katie leans over and gives me another kiss on the lips. I could get used to this: the way her lips feel on mine, the way her tongue pokes into my mouth and coaxes mine to play.

Katie pulls away and reaches behind her back to undo her bra. What we've already done is considered 'too far' by most peoples' standards, but I'm scared that we're headed into something that neither of us is prepared for and I don't know why Katie is being so eager about it all of a sudden.

We need to be careful. If this is going to stop, now is the time.

"Katie, wait for just a second," I say, interrupting Katie's sexy show. "I really appreciate everything you've done for me, both at the hospital and including the wonderful massage you just gave me." This earned me a slight chuckle in response. "I'm just concerned that we might go too far to come back. I don't want you to feel like you have to do something that you may regret later."

Katie looks stunned for a second before dropping her arms back to her sides. "I don't think you understand. I've wanted to do this with you for years. You're the kindest, most loving person that I know and with what happened..." She stopped herself and broke the eye contact. "I'm not just doing this for you, Alex. I'm also doing this for me. I need to do this."

"'Need to do this?' What do you mean? Why?" I ask.

What can she mean, 'need to do this'?

Katie quickly wipes her eyes. "It means," she starts while raising her eyes to look into mine again. There's that twinkle again. "I'm going to give you pleasure. Whether you want it or not." She reaches behind her again and undoes her bra. She brings her arms forward to let the bra fall off them and I suddenly don't care about Katie's reasoning as the most gorgeous pair of breasts I've ever laid eyes on -- perfectly tear shaped and topped with beautiful areolas and stiff nipples -- is revealed to me. My oldest friend now stood before me wearing only baby blue panties.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," I say without thinking.

Katie blushes and hugs her arms around her stomach, which has the effect of cradling her boobs and pushing them out a little bit more. I don't know if my erection had wavered at any point but I am certain that at this sight, I am at full fucking mast regardless.

Katie takes notice of the bobbing erection and a sly smile crosses her face. "Awww. Does someone need some more tender lovin'?" She says as she crawls up from the foot of the bed and lays on her stomach between my legs. I groan in agreement and anticipation of what's to come.

Katie cocks her head to the side and leans her head down to meet my throbbing dick, gently kissing the tip with those wonderful lips without breaking eye contact. I moan from the contact and lay my head back on the pillows.

Is there anything this woman does that I won't find overwhelmingly sexy?

Without waiting for me to recover, Katie kisses my dick again, and again. After the third time, she takes the tip of my dick into her mouth and gives it a good lick. My eyes roll and I gasp hard at the sudden sensation. A hard shiver travels up my spine and my head snaps back. I feel Katie's lips leave my dick.

"Alex? Are you alright? What's wrong?" I hear Katie ask. I open my eyes and see worry in her eyes.

I don't want this to stop.

"Absolutely nothing," I say, giving her a big smile. I want her to keep going.

At my reassurance, the sexy smile returns to Katie's face. "Awww. I think I understand. Were my soft lips suckling on your tip too much for you? I'll just have to go slow then," she says before leaning back down and giving my throbbing erection a long, slow lick from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head.

I don't know what's gotten into Katie and where this sensual, motherly tone she's using came from, but it's fucking working on me. Once again, I can feel an involuntary groan being pulled from me as Katie repeats this tantalizing lick again and again.

"Let's try this again," I hear Katie say before soft, wet warmth once again envelopes the tip of my penis. At this point, I feel like an instrument for Katie to play masterfully. Every caress pulls moans from my throat. My left leg starts to squirm a little bit. My right leg tries to move and I am rewarded with a shot of pain through my right hip as it hasn't fully healed yet, but I know better than to let Katie know about it; she might stop again. Her slow, gentle movements let me feel every millimeter of contact between my oh so sensitive dick and the all-encompassing heat of her mouth. I fight to open my eyes again and look down to see Katie looking back up at me with passion in her eyes and my dick in her mouth. I see the edges of her lips curl up in a smile, without releasing my dick of course, and then I feel her soft tongue start to slowly scrape in a circle around the tip of my penis inside her mouth. My eyes lose focus again, another moan is ripped from me, and I feel my abs clench involuntarily. Her tongue switches directions and swirls in the opposite direction, throwing me, once again, into a lake of ecstasy as I feel every bump on her soft tongue run over and around the sensitive ridge around the head of my dick from a new angle. Katie's all-out assault of pleasure on my mind steps up a notch when she slows her tongue's movements but begins to slowly bob her head up and down, taking more and more of my eager erection into her mouth with each downward stroke. When she can no longer get her tongue around my rod in her mouth, she switches to rapidly flicking the underside with her tongue while sucking to increase friction with the insides of her cheeks. I can't handle this heavenly sensation. Anytime I start to regain some sense of cognizance, Katie's wonderful mouth and beautiful eyes make me surrender completely to her pleasure again. I can do nothing but lie back with unfocused eyes, constant moans, and mouth hanging open as I am assaulted by this unstoppable pleasure. I can feel the explosion slowly charging, it promises to obliterate my psyche and I want nothing more than to give myself over to it.

Suddenly, the suckling mouth leaves my cock and I feel the cool air of the room rush over my sensitized head.

"Awww. Does someone want to explode already?" I hear Katie's voice like a distant whisper, but know that my ecstasy won't continue until the voice receives an answer. I open my eyes and make eye contact with Katie, hoping my pure desperation and need would be understood through that alone. Katie's smile broadens and she leans back down and takes the tip of my penis into her mouth again and attaches her hands to me as well: one hand on the shaft under her mouth and the other holding my balls. Slowly, Katie builds up a rhythm of sucking, squeezing, twisting, teasing, licking, and stroking my twitching cock and balls. The pleasure that slams into me is so great I can hardly breathe. My abs and chest are tensed harder than ever. I try to hold my eyes onto Katie's but I am struggling to keep them focused.

"I'm- I'm gonna... cuuu-uuuum" I manage to get out between grunts and moans.

Katie pulls her mouth off my dick, sucking hard as she does to dramatically increase sensation, which results in a loud pop when her lips release me. I shudder from this sudden stimulation and lock eyes with Katie once more.

"Cum for me, baby," she moans. "Give Momma your warm milk."

She returns her lips to my twitching head and amps up the stimulation from all angles. The small part of me that was hanging on is blown (pun intended) apart; I can only pray that there will be enough of me left after this to be put back together. The increased stimulation very quickly throws me over the cliff of pleasure and down into a world shattering climax. I practically shout my pleasure as cum once again blasts from my enthusiastic cock. As soon as my orgasm starts, though, I feel the tight warmth that has been enveloping my dick's head rush down and smother the remainder of my shaft and the constriction on my joyously spurting tip becomes much tighter as I enter Katie's throat. My eyes fly open and I all but scream as Katie deep throats me and begins swallowing around my ultrasensitive tip. This new stimulation turned what had been a wildfire of pleasure into a napalm strike of mind-blanking, muscle-spasming, eye-rolling, mouth-drooling ecstasy. Katie's repeated swallowing is not only completely overwhelming, but the continued stimulation won't allow my orgasm to end. I feel like I am spurting my very life essence down Katie's throat to be consumed by her hungry maw. Every time it feels like my orgasm is winding down, she swallows around my head again and a new wave of orgasm rams into my already fragmented brain.