My Friend Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has now been a month since I started staying with Katie. My memory hasn't been nearly as big of an issue as I was concerned it was going to be. Sure, Katie still has to remind me of things more often than she otherwise would have, but I'm still a functional adult.

When she's not teasing me about my spotty memory, Katie has been an excellent caretaker. She cooks for me, washes my laundry and folds almost all of it (I try to help but I can only do a couple of shirts before she's done with the remainder of the pile), helps me change clothes and bathe, and she has been extremely patient about helping me get around.

Aside from the normal duties of being a caretaker, she has also kept me very... active. We have a difficult time keeping our hands off each other and I wouldn't change it for the world. Through these, shall we say, workouts I have learned a lot about what Katie likes. Firstly, she's a little bit of a slut for anal. Anytime we play now, she has me do something with her asshole. One of her favorites is for us to 69 -- her slurping down on my cock and me licking away at her pussy -- while I use a dildo in my free hand to fuck her ass; this has never failed to get a few squirting orgasms out of her. One time, she used an enema to clean herself really well to convince me to lick her ass for her. After a few hard orgasms she decided that, while my tongue teasing in and out and all about her asshole felt fantastic, it took far less setup for me to lick her pussy and it's not like she leaves those sessions unsatisfied, so we haven't gone for the ass-licking again since. I've also learned that Katie really likes to include the caregiver aspect of our relationship in sex life. She says it's for me, but I've felt her pussy get noticeably wetter when she starts referring to herself as 'Momma' or 'Mommy' while I'm licking her. That's not to say I don't like it; far from it, in fact. As weird as I thought it was when she started, it really has an effect on me when she drops into that cutesy voice and starts talking about how good she's going to make me feel or how good she's feeling.

I've also learned a little bit more about what I like. For instance, I like giving Katie so much pleasure she can't handle it. Nothing gets me harder than when she's begging and screaming for relief while I wrench orgasm after orgasm from her twitching body and spasming pussy. Katie says she really enjoys this as well, but I got concerned about whether she enjoys it as much as I do after a particularly long session of overstimulation. We talked about it later and defined safewords for her to use to indicate that I really do need to slow down or stop altogether, but she has yet to use either of them; she's told me that the naps she gets after intense orgasmic chains like these are the best sleep she gets. I've also learned that I like to be edged for a little bit before I cum. I'm not into full-on orgasm denial, but I like to let the sensations build for a little bit longer before I finally cum because it makes everything so much more intense with the added bonus that I get to see and feel Katie pleasure me for a little while longer. This is also where Katie really likes to lay on the 'Momma' thing she does, and it really works. As I said before, I used to think it was weird, but she's really gotten me on board with it. I'm not at the point where I can call her Mommy without cringing a little bit, but when she says something like "Cum for Mommy," or "Don't worry, baby. Mommy will take good care of you," while she is slowly stroking and teasing my sensitive cock and balls, I can practically feel my cum production increase.

As fun as the last month of playing with each other has been, we've both been looking forward to going further than hand and mouth play. There have been several times when I've wanted desperately to fuck her or she has wanted to fuck me, but we decided that we didn't want to take any chances until the casts were off. This also gave us a concrete date for us to look forward to sharing that pleasure for the first time. Thankfully, the date has finally arrived; today is that day. We've just left the doctor's office and, for the first time in 2 months, my right side is free of casts. I will need physical therapy to reverse the effects of muscular atrophy since they haven't been used in so long, but it feels freeing being able to move them of my own accord again. Because of the atrophy, I am still wheeled out to the car in a wheel chair, but I am actually able to help Katie lift myself out of the chair and into the car for the first time. The sense of independence returning to me is exhilarating, though I'll miss Katie's constant attention. I suppose this also means I will need to move back to my place sometime soon, but that's a question for another day -- Katie and I have plans for tonight.

When we get back to Katie's place, she helps me get out of the car and walk inside. Taking my first steps in 2 months is exhilarating; it reminds me that my crippled status was always meant to be temporary. Inside the house, Katie directs me to the dining room table.

"I know what we want to do, but we need food first," she says with a smile. "Gotta make sure we have energy."

Even though I can now use my right side, it's still too weak for me to keep up with Katie in the kitchen, so I just stay out of the way for now; there will be time later for me to make myself useful around the house.

Katie quickly scrounges together a small meal for us to eat; nothing fancy, just barely enough to call it a meal. Both of us quickly rush through the dinner, not stopping long enough to talk, only barely enough to breathe; we both know there's only one thing on our minds at the moment and the dinner is currently keeping us from it. When we're done eating, I pick up my plate and try to stand up.

"Don't worry about the dishes," Katie interjects. "They can wait until tomorrow."

Katie stands and follows me to the bedroom, close enough that she can help me if I stumble but trying to let me do as much of the walking as I can on my own. I sit heavily onto the bed and look up at Katie. She reaches for my shirt, but I grab her with my right hand.

"I can do it now," I say before kissing her hand and gently letting it return to her side. She watches me, ready to assist, as I remove my own clothes. Katie looks proud as I finish removing everything and sit naked on the bed before her.

"My turn," Katie smirks at me and begins to make a show out of stripping for me. Her hips and shoulders sway rhythmically to a tune I can't hear as she seductively removes one article of clothing at a time until she stands before me in a sexy pose. Seeing Katie before me like this and knowing what we are about to do, I feel a tinge of fear.

What if I'm not enough for her?

I guess I made a face because Katie asks me, "What's wrong?"

There's no sense in lying to her now.

"Just a little nervous is all. No worries, I'll get over it."

"Good," Katie says with a cute smile while brushing her hair behind her ear. "Because I'm tired of waiting for this."

Katie closes the distance between us and latches her lips onto mine. She slowly pushes me back until I am fully on the bed and her soft, gorgeous body is draped over mine. I feel Katie's lips leave mine, so I open my eyes. Laying on top of me is no longer my friend Katie; this is a sexy seductress inhabiting Katie's body. She gives me a devilish grin before speaking.

"Are you ready for this, baby? Are you ready to finally have Mommy?" Katie asks. I'm so captivated by her that I can't respond, but she doesn't really wait for a response anyway. She lowers her head back down and gives me another short kiss on the lips before she leans up so that she is straddling my hips, my engorged erection pressed down between her soft, oozing pussy and my own pelvis. A thought suddenly occurs to me that could throw a wrench in this whole thing.

"Did you get condoms?" I ask.

I can't believe I didn't think about this sooner!

Katie smiles and shakes her head no. She reaches down with one hand and lines her pussy up with the tip of my dick. The heat emanating from her steaming slit and the wetness leaking from within lets me know that Katie has had all the foreplay she needs from being forced to wait for so long. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears and I can see the pulse in my rod as it throbs, eager to meet its new friend. All that sits between me and the warm, tight, wet little slice of heaven above is a centimeter of open air. Apparently satisfied with my cock's trajectory, Katie leans back down, still holding her hips over me and her hand still holding my cock in place. Her hair falls to the side of our faces as she brushes her lips on mine and passes them by. With her head beside mine, I can't see what she is doing but I hear her whisper seductively in my ear.

"I started birth control a while ago so I would be ready for this moment. I want your hot, sticky cum in me. I want you to fill Mommy's hungry little pussy."

She doesn't give me time to process her words as she then slowly begins to lower her hips down and envelope my cock in the tightest, softest, warmest embrace it has ever felt. I feel a guttural groan rip from my throat and I suddenly can't focus my eyes anymore. My mind goes blank as a soft pleasure unlike I have ever felt surges from my cock and courses through my mind. In my pleasure-stricken state, I can hear Katie release her own whimpers and moans as she reaches the bottom of my shaft. I gently wrap my arms around her and hug her close to me and Katie moves her head down within reach to kiss me. We stay like this for a few minutes, basking in the pleasure that we are sharing and each moaning periodically as my cock throbs inside of her and her pussy clenches around me.

Eventually, Katie decides she needs more and slowly raises her hip, dragging her soft pussy up my ecstatic cock, before pushing down slightly faster. We both groan from this change in sensation, but she doesn't stop. As soon as she reaches the base of my shaft, she slowly starts to rise again. On the third trip down, I groan and my hips involuntarily thrust into her. She gasps and her pussy clenches hard, which makes me gasp and my cock throb. We start to build a steady of rhythm: Katie raising and lowering her hips and me thrusting up to meet her. Katie tries to sit back up and it takes me a few seconds to realize that I'm still holding her down. I move my hands down to stroke her thighs as she sits up and begins to ride me in earnest. I can feel my cock dance in glee as it is stroked up and down by this beautiful woman and her pussy hugs my cock tighter in response. I can barely focus my eyes and I have difficulty trying to draw in breath, so great is the pleasure Katie is giving me. Through great effort, I lift my eyes and focus on her face. Katie seems to be having the same difficulties I am. Her eyes are glazed over as she looks past the wall behind me and into her personal heaven. Her mouth is hung open in a permanent gasp. Her throat is releasing a continuous stream of lewd whimpers and mewls. Her thighs are shaking under my hands.

Suddenly, Katie's head flings back, her thrusts become more erratic, and her whole body starts to shiver. She slams down hard onto me -- causing no small amount of sensation -- and leans forward, her eyes closed, to rest her forehead against mine. She bites her lower lip and whimpers again as I feel her pussy rhythmically contract around my invading pole.

I could watch her cum all day long.

Katie opens her eyes and I see the sincerest look of love shining back at me. The world could burn in hell for all I care, I just want to see that look in Katie's eyes forever. Katie kisses me as she resumes thrusting and I grab her hips with my hands and help her, increasing both the speed and force of the thrusts. Katie's lips part in a gasp, she bites her lower lip, and her eyes screw shut in pleasure. She lowers her head to rest on my shoulder and further increases the speed of her hips. The pleasure has been building in me for a while now, but this new tempo is making me feel like my cum is pounding at the gates trying to escape.

"Katie, I'm almost there," I try to say, but can only manage a hoarse whisper.

Katie raises her head to look into my eyes once more. Based on her expression, she is close again as well.

Fuck, she's so beautiful.

"Cum with me, Alex," she whispers back and mashes her lips to mine once again. At Katie's words, I groan and release the death grip I'd had on my orgasm, letting the pleasure flow through me as my fluid flows out of me. The first jet to leave my body causes Katie to freeze and whimper softly into my mouth, her second orgasm washing over her. Each pump of my shaft is met by a pulse from Katie's hole and a shudder from both of us as we bask in the pleasure we're sharing together. Our intermingled fluids drip down between us and onto the mattress below. I feel more connected to her in this moment than I ever have with anyone else in the world and there is nowhere I would rather be than with my Katie.

As we come down from our climaxes, I notice that Katie is slowly putting more and more weight on me. I take this to understand that she is feeling drained, so I wrap my arms around her and slowly turn, careful not to let her lips part from mine, so that we are laying on the bed on our sides facing each other. Eventually, the strain on my neck and the need to breathe convinces me to pull back. When I open my eyes, my heart melts at the sight of this beautiful woman, my best friend, laying in front of me with a look of satisfaction on her face and adoration in her eyes.

We just lay here, gazing into each other's eyes, baring our souls to each other. I don't know what to say. There's nothing that I can say. Speaking would only break the magic of this beautiful moment and I want to let this moment last for as long as possible.

Katie breaks the stillness first by reaching back and pulling the covers over us before nuzzling into my chest. She lets out a contented sigh and gives my chest a small peck.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you, too," I answer and kiss the top of Katie's head as her eyes close. I try to stay awake, desperate to enjoy this moment for just a little longer, but I feel my own eyelids sinking like anchors and sleep comes for me shortly after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you help me with this, Alex?" Katie asks, motioning at the cases of water we just bought from the grocery store.

"Yeah, I got it," I say, lifting one case in each arm, thankful that my strength had returned enough to do so. "There's not room in the trunk for them so I'll put them in the backseat."

We brought Katie's car to the grocery store because it has more storage space in the trunk. We might need to get a bigger one soon.

Why did we get so many groceries? It's just the two of us.

"Alex?" I hear Katie call.

"Yep, give me a sec," I respond. The cases are not wanting to fit properly on the floorboards, but they're close.

"Alex?" Katie calls again, more urgently this time.

I guess this'll do. It's not like the cases are going anywhere anyways. "Coming," I shout.

I turn around and the grocery store parking lot is suddenly empty. Empty, except for one car. One car that is speeding down the lane towards Katie who is still at the trunk of the car. "Katie," I say slowly. "You need to get behind the car."

"I can't," she yells with very clear fear in her voice. "I need your help!"

"I'm comi-" I start, but when I try to move to her aid, I find my own legs stuck in place.

"Alex," Katie calls again with a shaky voice. "Please help me! I'm scared!"

I try to fight whatever force is holding down my legs. "I'm coming, Katie! I'm coming! Don't be scared!"

"Alex! It's getting closer!" She shouts. I look up and see that, while the speeding vehicle is getting closer, there is still a lot of road between it and us.

"It's okay, Katie! There's still time!" I try to reassure her.

Why won't my legs fucking move?!

"Alex!" I hear Katie say again. "Please help me!" It sounds like Katie is starting to cry. I look up at the car again.

It's still about 250 yards away. There's still time.

I can still save her.

Just have to move my fucking legs!

I look up again; 200 yards.

"Katie, it'll be alright," I say while continuing to pull at my legs.

"Alex?" I hear Katie sob. "Alex, I'm scared."

150 yards.

"I'll get to you, Katie! I can save you!" I shout. I can feel panic setting in. I can hear my heart in my ears. I can feel my hands starting to shake.

100 yards.

"Katie, I need you to move! Please! I'm trying to get to you, but I can't!" I shout.

50 yards.

I glance up and see Katie frozen in place, fear etched into her face.

"Katie?"

30 yards.

"Katie! Katie, I need you to move!"

No response.

15 yards.

"Katie! PLEASE!"

Her eyes flick to me as a single tear falls from her face.

5 yards.

"KATIE! NO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake with a start -- my muscles tensed, heart racing, adrenaline pumping, body shaking, shivering from the cold but also coated in sweat.

"Shhh. Shh. It's just a dream, Alex," I hear Katie's soft voice say. I realize that I am in bed with Katie. She has me pulled up to hug my head against her chest while she comforts me and strokes my hair.

It was a dream.

It was just a dream.

She's okay.

I can't help it. I feel a few tears leave my eyes as relief washes over me.

"There, there. There, you go. It's okay," Katie continues to reassure me. "Everything is okay, Alex. Everything is fine."

I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. The tears begin to let up.

I can't let her go.

What if something happens?

I can't live without her.

After a time, I calm down enough to release Katie. She leans down to kiss my forehead then lets me sit up so I'm facing her.

"All better?" she looks like she is trying to read my face to make sure I am okay.

I can't let her go.

"Yeah, I..." I look away.

I can't live without her.

"I..."

I can't live without her.

"...had a nightmare?" Katie finished my sentence for me.

This was a recurring dream. I've now had it 4 times in the 3 weeks since Katie and I first made love. I've made a note about it every time, hoping that remembering it will assure my future self that it'll be okay, but it hasn't helped. The details of the dream seem to vary, but its core remains the same.

'Katie is in danger and I can't save her.'

"Yeah," I can only manage a whisper. I know what I need to do, I've known for a long time, but I'm scared.

I can't live without her.

"Katie, I..." I lift my head up to face her once more. "I need to talk to you about something. Something very important to me."

"Of course," she replies. I can see that she is worried. "It's after 8 so we're probably not going to get back to sleep." She tries to lighten the mood with a reassuring chuckle but stops quickly when I don't join her.

I'm scared...

But I can't live without her.

"I..." I'm struggling to even find the right words for what I want to convey.