My Friend Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what feels like hours but likely was under a minute, Katie's lips slowly slide up and off my overstimulated and rapidly softening penis. I can't help but shudder through the aftershocks of pleasure still firing around my brain but feel my tensed muscles slowly begin to relax. Having been thoroughly drained and exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open to watch Katie, who crawls up alongside me and cuddles up to my left side, draping her arm over me. I lean my head down and kiss her with all the passion I can muster in my utterly exhausted state. I can taste a hint of my cum on her lips, but I don't mind; after what she just did for me, the least I can do is show my appreciation in a kiss -- weak as it may be under the circumstances.

I can feel exhaustion taking hold as my remaining energy fades and holding my head up to kiss Katie becomes more and more difficult. It isn't long before my strength gives out completely and my head falls, pulling my lips apart from Katie's. I am asleep before my head hits the pillow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hug Katie closely to my side and rest my head on top of hers. I've been wishing I had the balls to ask Katie out on a date for years but I guess she wasn't willing to wait until I grew a pair because she asked me out first.

We went out for dinner first at a nice restaurant and decided that we wanted to visit our favorite spot by the river to see the moon reflect off the rushing water of the rapids. I hear a contented sigh pass Katie's lips and she nuzzles closer into me.

"I know this isn't much different from how we normally spend our time here, Alex," she says. "but this is probably my favorite trip here ever."

"Mine too," I reply quietly. She's right, even though we normally end up sitting like this, there's something different this time; like the embrace conveys more now than it ever did before. I hear Katie yawn.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, but it's getting kind of late; we should head back," I say, softly nudging Katie with my shoulder.

Katie sighs again. "Yeah, okay," she sounds disappointed. I can't blame her; I don't want to leave either but it's already getting to be near midnight.

We hold hands as we walk back up the hill to the car we parked on the side of the road. When we separate to get into the car, I miss the feel of her hand in mine within seconds; my only consolation is that it won't be the last time I hold her.

"Alex," I remove my hand from the driver's door handle and turn to see Katie has joined me on this side of the car. She grabs my face in her hands and pulls me in for a kiss. I rest my hands on her side and return the embrace, giving myself over to the moment. I've wanted this for so long and I don't want to miss a single second of it even if I wasn't expecting it at this very moment.

Katie breaks away from me. "That was overdue," she says breathlessly.

"Fuck yeah it was," I answer. We chuckle a bit and just hold each other like this for a few more seconds.

"You know," Katie breaks the silence. "Just because we have to leave from here doesn't mean the night has to end." At this, Katie leans her body into mine, molding to my shape and allowing me to feel her breasts push into my chest. "You up for a little bit of fun when we get to my place?"

I don't have to even think about it. "Absolutely," I respond and lean down to kiss her again. As I'm kissing this beautiful woman I've had the pleasure of knowing, I see light bleeding through my closed eyelids. I don't think much of it; traffic here is normal, we're off the road, I have other, more important things on my mind. The sound of squealing tires snaps me out of my reverie and my eyes fly open. I see headlights rapidly approaching from behind Katie.

Oh shit.

Too close.

It can't stop.

It's gonna hit us.

I don't have long to act. While I may be able to get out of the way, it would take Katie too long to turn and figure out where she needs to move.

I can feel my adrenaline surge. I know what I have to do, and I know Katie won't like it; I just hope she'll understand. I hope the adrenaline will give me the strength I need to pull this off.

Using my hands that are still on Katie's sides, I lift her up and throw her with all of my might to get her out of the way. With the final fraction of a second I have, I jump to try to keep my legs from snapping off.

Impact.

Pain. All-encompassing pain.

I wish it had snapped my leg off. Maybe it would have hurt less.

I feel like time is moving in slow motion as the force of impact on my lower body brings my head down towards the windshield. I try to brace for the hit, but there's really nothing to do for it but hope I come out alive.

Impact.

I don't feel the pain this time as the world disappears the moment my head makes contact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jerk awake with a start. My adrenaline is pumping, heart racing, limbs shaking, sweat pouring, lungs gasping. I have to look around for a few moments to remember where I am.

We're okay.

She's okay.

I feel a few tears fall from my eyes to join to rivulets of sweat pouring down my face. My chest is sore, but it pales in comparison to the relief I'm feeling knowing that Katie is safe. Katie rushes into the room -- I guess she heard my panicked breathing from the next room.

"Alex! What happened? Are you okay?" She asks as she jumps onto the bed and kneels beside me.

Seeing her face again brings the tears back to my eyes. "I..."

I thought I was going to lose her.

I grab onto Katie's hand and bring it up to the side of my face; it's the closest I can get to instigating a hug right now.

"I was so scared," I finally continue. "I thought I was going to lose you."

Concern etched itself onto Katie's face. "Alex, I'm fine. I'm right here. It was just a dream."

"But..."

I don't think it was.

"I think it was more than that. I think it was the night of the accident."

Katie's face pales and her free hand rushes to cover her mouth. I lay it all out for her, every detail I can remember from the dream I had.

As I finish my story, my tears have begun to flow. Katie removes some of the pillows so she can move behind me and cradle my head in her lap. I'm still holding onto one of her hands as the lifeline that will save me from this ocean of fear, but I feel Katie run her other had through my hair and caress my head and the waves begin to calm. I look up to see her tear-streaked face looking down at me. We just sit like this for a while; me trying to calm down and Katie slowly stroking my head in her lap.

I calm down enough to speak once more. "I know it hurt you having to watch me for the past month and a half, but I hope you understand why I did what I did."

Katie nods her head and I feel a tear drip off her face and into my hair.

"Do you see now why I need to take care of you, Alex?" she asks. I feel more tears fall into my hair. "That was our first date. I have wanted you for as long as I can remember and I finally had what I had wished for so long. I was finally feeling like the future held more than a good career, maybe there was hope for someone else to share my life with. Then when you got hit -- when I saw you roll back down the hill and you didn't get back up... I wished it was me laying there." Katie stopped stroking my hair to wipe her eyes and nose. "If you didn't want to fuck me, you could have just said no." We laugh quietly together. Now that my adrenaline is calming, the soreness in my chest is becoming more noticeable and the laughing, soft as it may be, only aggravates it.

"What's wrong?" Katie asks. I thought that I was hiding the pain well, but I guess I winced at some point.

"My chest is just sore," I give her a smirk as I continue. "Last night might have been a little too much for me. I think I might have pulled something."

Katie's voice immediately switched back into that sexy mom voice she was using last night. "Awww, did someone hurt themselves? That's okay; let's get you all better." I can feel my dick twitch with the memories that come back of her inflicting pleasure on me. Katie seems to notice this too because she gives me a grin and reaches down towards my stiffening cock.

I don't think that I can handle another event like last night yet.

"Wait," I say. Thankfully, Katie listens. "As much fun as I had last night, I'm still sore and I don't think I can handle another session like that so soon."

Katie looks disappointed as she nods and slowly retracts her hand. I suddenly have a naughty thought.

"However, I don't remember repaying you for what you gave me last night," I say with a grin. "I can't really move around right now and, while I could just see what kind of mischief I could get up to with my one hand, I want to try something a little more instead."

Katie gives me a sort of confused look before a sense of understanding dawns on her face. "You mean..."

"I want to eat your pussy until you squeal," I say without breaking eye contact. "And maybe even more if you're good for me."

My wicked grin and obscene words have the desired effect. Katie's face flushes and she stammers a bit. "I- I- I mean, if you... I'm-"

Fuck, she's adorable when she's flustered.

I let her continue to try to form a coherent sentence. I'm enjoying this too much to bail her out: My friend, Katie, one of the most confident people I know, reduced to stutters at the mere mention of being pleasured beyond relief.

"I, uh... well, umm... If you want to do that then I won't stop you," she finally manages. Her face is such a brilliant shade of red and she's avoiding eye contact. I can't help but laugh at her embarrassment. Katie chuckles nervously but stops long before I do.

"Alright, beautiful, then it's your turn for fun. I need you to get undressed for me," I say.

Katie gives me another short nod. She is still blushing heavily, but now she has a small smile on her lips -- I think she's looking forward to this now. She carefully removes my head from her lap and replaces the pillows under it so I can have some support, which I am definitely going to need in the next few minutes. I watch her as she gets off the bed and slowly undresses. I don't know if her speed is related to her embarrassment or if she wanted to give a show, but I feel my erection rise when her wonderful breasts are revealed to me again. The arousal from her breasts, though, pales in comparison to what I feel when she slowly stands up after removing her panties.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," I say honestly.

Her pussy looks so smooth and soft, she must have recently shaved it. I can feel drool pooling in my mouth at the sight of my delicious snack and Katie blushes deeply once again.

I raise my left hand and make a 'come hither' motion with my index finger. Katie complies and crawls onto the bed, giving me another sexy show as her breasts swing underneath her while she moves. She hesitates when she reaches my side, so I gently grab her left leg and guide her to sit over my face. I thought her pussy looked beautiful from afar but, up close, it can only be described as breathtaking. Her lips are not loose and hanging down, her slit is wet (on the verge of dripping), and her tiny little clit is poking out to greet me. I look up, between the wonderful breasts above me, to meet Katie's gaze and ask the question of the hour:

"Are you ready?"

At Katie's small nod of affirmation, I lean up and plant a small kiss on Katie's exposed clit. This was enough to make her shiver and for her hips to drop down an inch or so. I feel a smirk cross my face as I remembered what Katie said last night when I had a similar reaction. I look up at her and give her the best puppy dog eyes I can. "Aww, was that little kiss too much for you? I'll just have to go slow then," I say in an imitation of the voice she's been using on me, then I lean in and lay my tongue flat against the bottom of her slit and slowly drag it upwards before swiping my tongue up her clit when I reach the top. Katie's eyes close and I hear the cutest whimper come from her throat. I desperately want to hear more of that, so I repeat my lick again, and again. Slowly, Katie's whimpers begin to get shorter and quieter; I take this to mean she is getting used to it. I switch up my attack. I bring my left hand up between my chin and Katie's hips and use my fingers to slowly tease her pussy's opening while my tongue gets busy circling slowly around her clit, but not touching it. The wondrous symphony of Katie's cute moans returns to my ears. I look up into her face and see desperation etched into her features. She meets my gaze and whimpers a single word.

"Please..."

I decide to try something. I move my thumb, which is now thoroughly coated in Katie's juices, down a little further and penetrate her asshole just until the first joint at the same time I suck her exposed clit into my mouth and begin lashing it with my tongue. Katie shrieks and stiffens like she'd just been shocked. While I'm relentlessly pleasuring her clit, I look up into her face and see her mouth hung open in an O-shape and her eyes screwed shut while her hips shudder and shake and buck against me. I match her hips' movements, refusing to let her take control of the stimulation. Suddenly, Katie stiffens and lets out a single, long squeal as I feel a gush of fluid flow down my chin. As Katie comes down from her orgasm, I significantly lessen the stimulation so as not to overstimulate her (yet...) but I continue slow, small movements so she can enjoy the afterglow; I release her twitching clit from my lips and remove my thumb from her quivering rosebud, but slowly rub around the sensitive hole. When she recovered, Katie opened her eyes and looked down at me with a dazed look.

"You're really good at that," she says while trying to catch her breath. "How are you so good? Did you get practice with a girlfriend I don't know about?"

"I, um..." my thumb stops stroking. This is not a question I am prepared to answer right now. Katie and I tell each other everything, so she knows I've never gone this far with a girlfriend before. A teasing smile parts Katie's lips before I can come up with a less embarrassing answer with the truth.

"Or been watching video lectures?" She says with a giggle.

Too late.

Katie takes my lack of a response as affirmative and chuckles a little bit; I can feel blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment as she does. When she's done chuckling, she keeps talking.

"Hit on the nail on the head there, huh. Hey, can I tell you a secret?" She looks around as if to make sure no one is listening in, then leans down a few inches and whispers, so have I! Where do you think I learned that some boys like the whole Momma thing I tried on you last night?"

"Ohh, naughty naughty," I tease in response, my erection stiffening slightly with the memory of her words last night. "Given my own shortcomings, and how much I like your filthy mouth, I guess I can't judge you too harshly, though." I give her clit another small kiss.

Katie inhales sharply and pushes down onto my face for a few seconds before backing off again. "Speaking of filthy mouth, you better be careful, mister, or you'll get her all riled up again," she says with a grin.

I mock a shocked expression. "Well, my goodness! We can't have that!" I say before giving her slit another long lick from bottom to top and resuming my thumb's teasing of her asshole. Katie groans and presses down onto my chin. I begin slowly circling her clit with my tongue again, slowly building her back up. Katie's breathless voice momentarily breaks my concentration.

"*Huff* Still feeling frisky are we?"

Oh, you have no idea.

I pause for a moment to give her a smile. When she looks down in confusion, which lets me know she isn't expecting it, I pop my thumb back into her ass, suck her clit into my mouth, and resume my tongue's thrashes against her sensitive nub. Katie throws her head back and those wonderful moans of hers begin to pour once more. Suddenly, she snaps back forward and grabs my head with her hands before forcefully grinding down onto my face. I look up and see her eyes open, but unseeing -- glazed over in pleasure -- while her body shakes atop mine. She is babbling incoherently, but slowly I can start to make out some words.

"Nnngguuhh, don't stop. Don't stop. Don'tstop don'tstopdon'tstop" Katie mewls as she gets closer and closer to her peak. When I sense she is almost there -- right at the tipping point -- I pop my thumb back out of her quivering rosebud again and give her ass a good spank. The sudden smack is enough to send Katie launching over the abyss and into an uncontrollable spiral of ecstasy. She shakes madly on top of me as I follow her spasming pussy with my mouth. As she begins to slow her descent and rejoin the realm of cognizance, I release her clit from my lips and lick it slowly as it twitches and her hips buck with the aftershocks of her orgasm. This gives me an idea. A naughty idea. An idea that Katie will either love or hate with no intermediate options. I just need to wait on her to make the next move so it will catch her by surprise. I hear Katie groan and slowly try to pull her now oversensitive bud away from my teasing tongue -- this is the moment I was waiting for. I quickly wrap my left arm around her lower back and hips and pull her, hard, back down onto my face where I attack her clit with full force again: licking, sucking, and nibbling it into overstimulation. The sudden attack causes Katie's arms to give out and she falls forward over me where I can hear her scream her overwhelming pleasure into the pillows behind my head. She feebly tries to move her hips away from the nearly painful pleasure but her strength has been sapped by the strength of her previous orgasms so I am easily able to keep my hold on her. Within a minute, I feel Katie's body begin to shake and convulse wildly. She screams into the pillows again and a spray of juices squirt out of her and hit my chin, neck, and shoulders. I release my hold on her and she immediately bucks off of my assaulting mouth and quivers on the bed beside me, using one hand to cup her spasming pussy and gently grind through her third orgasm of the morning. As Katie lays there, shaking and bucking through the ecstasy, I see fluids begin to seep out from between her fingers and soak into the comforter and sheets under her.

I hope that won't be a problem.

Fuck, seeing her in overwhelming pleasure is the hottest thing.

Over time, Katie's shivers become less frequent and her hand leaves her overstimulated pussy. She opens her eyes slowly and looks at me with an unfocused gaze.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." She says between deep breaths.

I smile at her and hold out my arm to beckon her into my side. She crawls over and nuzzles into my side where I can wrap my arm around her shoulders and hold her close. I lean over and kiss this beautiful, satisfied woman deeply. Katie pulls back and giggles.

"Mmm. I taste good!" she says before returning to my lips.

After a while, Katie pulls back again and rests her head on my shoulder. She smiles and releases a deep sigh before closing her eyes and falling asleep. I only just woke up, so I'm not really all that tired yet, but there is no chance in hell I'm going to wake Katie up by trying to leave, especially since I'd need her help to do it anyway and she is in no shape to do that right now. I am content to lay here and listen to Katie's slow, rhythmic breathing while she rests.