My Friend the Sex Worker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's smart."

As she presses into my back, she is leaning into me, and every once and a while, I can feel her breasts brush against me. I love that feeling. She went on, "So, I did that Nicole Kidman one from Eyes Wide Shut."

"I know that one. Lots of actresses do that monolog for auditions. The one with the sailor, right?"

"Ya, and I already knew it. But usually when I perform it, I'm in an audition room. And in an audition room, I'm not going to do it overtly sexy. Not being in an audition room on this occasion, push lean-in to the sexy. As I'm doing it... I was kind of turning myself on. I even started undoing my shirt. Which, I didn't plan that. But I kinda got aroused. He was too, I could practically smell it in the air. Next thing I know, I'm doing a strip tease in his lap."

I couldn't believe my ears. "No way."

"I know that's so out of character for me, but I couldn't help myself. Then, you'll relate - you're a creative... you know that voice that every artist hears, the one that likes to remind you that you're not any good at anything? It was as if that voice was just about to do its thing. It hadn't said it yet, but I knew what it was going to say. Something like 'you're letting him down' or 'you don't know what passion is supposed to look like'. Something that would make me feel totally inadequate... But instead, just before that voice got its chance to say it... Mitch blows his load in his pants."

"What?!"

"Ya. That's not the best part. I got an endorphin rush like no other, I felt so powerful. I felt like I was on top of the world. That I could accomplish anything. I felt so good that I orgasmed. And it wasn't just an amazing orgasm, which it was, it was arguably the best high I'd ever felt in my life."

Hearing her tell me this story, as she rubbed her strong hands all over me, I was getting so turned on. Then, she somehow reached between my legs, underneath me to grab my hard cock. It's like she sensed I was about to involuntarily lift my pelvis in that moment. Holding my cock, she says, "Good, I see my story isn't boring you."

No, no, no, no. Not boring me.

She continues, "So, where was I? Oh right, I get him off. And I loved it. But then, at the end of the night he gives me some cash, and it's like the whole world came crashing down. Reality set in and I hated myself. I realized I'm a sex worker. I tell him, 'no I don't feel good about that', and I try to get out of there. But he tells me not to be ashamed. He said I was to be paid for my services as a performer. And that I was a good performer. And when people perform their best at their skill, they should be remunerated. That made me feel a little better. But, I still felt weird about myself. Then he said, 'don't do that thing that creative people do when it comes to money - you're an artist who loves what she does and deserves to be paid as an artist should.' And he was right. I put on a show where I got into my role so deep, that it became real. I mean, honestly, it was my best acting experience ever, at that point. And then, I got paid for it, and I loved it. He makes me promise we'll do it again in a few weeks after he gets back from a work trip. And, he reiterates that he's going to pay me for that performance too."

I can't get over what I'm hearing... and feeling. She's rubbing me between my legs super suggestively. All the while, she's telling me something I never considered about sex work. I've always hated the stigma against sex workers. I think it's total bullshit. And what she's telling me confirms what I always wanted to be true, it can be amazing being a sex worker.

"He was gone for a few weeks, and they felt long. All I could do was think about that night, and the night I knew would be coming. The night finally arrives, and I was so nervous and so excited at the same time. We have a short dinner, then up to the room and I fucking performed like never before. I got him off so fast. He wasn't expecting it. But he pays me, and tells me he can't wait until next time.

"Basically every week or two, we'd go out to dinner. I'd dress in some ridiculously expensive dress. We'd go to a room at a fancy hotel and we'd have sex, I'd put on shows for him. I would give him a great night, and I'd get him off every time. And sometimes, I'd get off too. Plus, I was making more money than I ever had before in my life, and I was feeling great about it."

With that, she does one of my favourite things: from the head of the bed, she pushes down on my back reaching far enough down that her breasts press on the back of my head. I fucking love it when masseuses do that. I moan with pleasure. Holy is she pushing the right buttons.

"One night, when we were out to dinner, the waitress was a stunning woman, and she has noticeably fake boobs. I noticed him checking her out. Which I call him on, jokingly. But he's like, 'I'm guilty as charged... it's a thing... I love fake boobs'. I didn't even know that having a thing for fake boobs was a thing."

I chuckle, "Oh ya, it's a thing all right."

"So you really like breast implants. Like, you'd prefer them over natural?"

"Yes, exactly," I confirm.

"That's so interesting. What about other plastic surgery?"

"I'm not against other things being done. But breast implants are basically a fetish." I'm not finding it uncomfortable to talk about this with her anymore. I feel like I could tell her anything. "I also like enhanced butts. Lips can be hot, but only when it's super subtle. Face procedures can go too far, too easily. But boobs and butt, no such thing as too far. But please, carry on. I kinda see where this story is going. A rich guy who likes fake boobs?"

"Ya. So that night in the hotel room, I ask him what he thinks of my boobs. He assures me that I have amazing breasts."

I interrupt, "which you did!"

"That's true. I did. I always loved my breasts. Then he says, even though I don't need it - if I wanted breast implants, he would love to buy them for me. It's something he's always wanted to do for a girl. Every girl he's sugared before has never been interested. And because I had such nice boobs, he never brought it up."

"I'm curious, what size were you before? C cup?"

She affectionately slapped me, "Wow! You really know your bra sizing, don't you? That's exactly right. Anyways, it was like he planted a bug in my mind. I knew I didn't need implants. But then, the next time we're at that restaurant, we get served by the same girl. Before she closes our tab, he buys another bottle and tells her to join us. I ask her about her boobs, like what do they feel like? What was it like getting them? She was super open. She said hers are getting hard, and she wants to replace them. But she's still glad she got them. She says that she moonlights as an escort. When she got her boobs done, she found she enjoyed sex work so much more. Next thing I know, he 'tips' her a thousand dollars and asks her if she'd join us in a hotel room. But that is a story for another time."

I tell her how hot this whole thing is. I tell her about how, since I was old enough to understand that girls grow boobs, I was obsessed with boobs growing. I tell her about how I got into breast expansion fiction. I also tell her that at a certain age, I make the connection that breast implants are a real-world, non-fiction version of breast expansion, which is how I got interested in implants. Especially the expanders. I told her about how I started going to strip clubs so that I could see and, depending on the rules and the dancer, I could even feel them.

Chandler crouches down. She's at eye level with me, she grabs my hand and presses onto her breast. She whispers, "I can't wait to have your cock between these huge boobs. You're going to love it"

Holy shit.

My hand can barely hold her breast. It's huge. It's soft. I can't believe how happy I am at this moment. As I hold her breast, I let out a sigh of elation.

"How about you turn around?"

I love this part. I turn over, not even a little shy about being naked. The towel is long gone now.

She reaches back, and undoes her bra. I feel my cock twitch. She lets down her bra slowly, making a big show out of the reveal. I can not believe my eyes. Even with the bra off, they look remarkably natural. There are two subtle giveaways... well, three if you count the sheer size. But one thing is, her nipples and areola are disproportionately small for such a large breast. The other thing, I could faintly see the projection up high. Then, she giggles... and I realize she's probably laughing at how ridiculously long I've been staring at her breasts without saying a word. Just staring.

"Um, so, those are nice."

"They are, aren't they? But they're not too big?" She grabs them with her hands.

"Why, do you think they're too big?"

"Oh my my god. They're huge. They're so much bigger than I expected. I'm still in shock."

"Oh... shit. I'm sorry. I mean, they are huge. But, fucking eh, they're amazing."

She smiles, it's very genuine. She seems to really appreciate that I said that. "Thanks"

"How big were you planning on going?"

She continues massaging me, starting with my chest. She lets her breasts dangle so close to my face. "Well, I wanted to go fairly big. Because if I was going to do this, it had to be worth it. I had nice breasts. And I always thought big breasts were attractive. So, I thought, sure. Let's go big. So, we go to the plastic surgeon together. Mitch and the doctor seem like they know each other. The doctor tells me that the most common complaint he hears from his patients is that they wish they went bigger."

"Did you get to try on sizers? I've literally had dreams about going with a girl to her consultation," I tell her.

"Well, I think it was his dream too. He was so turned on, I could tell. The doctor left us alone to try on sizers. He kept getting me to try bigger and bigger sizes. I played along, roleplaying. Each size up, I'd tell him how hot I thought I was, hotter than before, I'd say. We played all the way up to 800cc's and he's losing his mind. But then I got serious, and I settled on 350cc, maybe 400cc, he looked devastated. I didn't realize until that moment, he thought I was being serious about going with 800. But I told him, no way. 800 is too much.

"That night, we talked about it more. I made it clear to him that was just roleplaying, and I'm sorry if I mislead you. I tell him how I'd still love to get my boobs done, but they have to be a reasonable size. Maybe I'll go a little bit bigger... He doesn't say much. He just listens to me as I'm making my case. Then, after a thoughtful silence he says the most insane thing I've ever heard."

"What?" I ask.

"He said, 'if I pay you a hundred thousand dollars, would you let me pick the size?'"

"The size? Like he pick the size, no matter how big?"

"Yup. And, well, no surprise. I went for it. But only after we added condition, that after a certain amount of time, he would pay for a revision later down to a reasonable size."

"Wow. So, you go as big as he says. He paid pays you a $100K, and then later he'll get you a reduction. So, you went with the 800's?"

"No. We got the largest size that silicone comes in. 1050cc's."

To be continued.

12