My Friend Tom

Story Info
Pre-sequel of My Bosses Garden Party.
3.1k words
3.95
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

Pre-sequel of My Bosses Garden Party.

My Friend Tom.

You make lifelong friends from your first day at University.

My first day at university was truly memorable, it all started as the 'fresher's' gathered in the large assembly hall to start their introduction into University life and never ending assessment paperwork. Initially we were broken down by halls of residence, mines was called Apache, then by floor number, No 4, then quadrant, south, then room 7. Or simpler; as table 18; placement A4S7.

Arnold Smallbottom (seriously) was a 6ft 4inch man mountain with a deep booming voice, mussels bulging from his mussels who sat on my left and on my right was Tom Hargreaves the most camp person I have ever met, in build, speech, mannerisms but had a natural humorist and infectious smile. Me; I was somewhere in-between, someone has to be average.

We all had to stand up and introduce ourselves, what we were studying, what we want to be and what we really wanted to be; simple. Arnold was studying cyber security technologies and wanted to be a spy catcher but really wanted to be a train driver. My turn; I was studying accountancy and law and wanted to be a forensic accountant in a law firm but really wanted to be a racing car driver. Tom said he was studying accountancy and law too and also wanted to work in a law firm. But; what he really wanted was, complete with flowing hand and body gestures, to be a super stud and find a wealthy Sugar Daddy to take care of him.

That broke the ice the humorous and lurid comments came fast and loose. As always there is a bigot he categorized Tom as a posing faggot who couldn't ever keep his end up.

Tom looked directly at him, smiled and said "what! You too; Fun isn't it. You may have noticed all the guys on this floor, they put us all in here together to look after each other and to have a wonderful time with you."

Our bigot got up kicking his chair over in the process and rushed at Tom, for whatever reason and totally out of character for me, I stepped in-between Tom and the bigot charging down on us like a wild Rhino. Arnold even with is bulk side stepped between Tom and me just as the Rhino cannoned into and off him ending up butt first on the floor.

In his slow southern drawl looking down on him said "we are all nice boys in here, do you want us to each show you how nice we all are?"

A voice from the background said; "yes let's all do that."

That was the start of my friendship with the guys in our quadrant. For the next three days we attended classes by day and student haunts and bars by night. On the Friday we had our first student bar crawl, by midnight we were all totally blitzed, I don't know how I managed to get up the stairs to my room.

Next morning I woke up with someone pressing on my back with their warm arm over me. I turned round to find Tom smiling at me. Totally surprised I back stepped out of my bed taking the bedding with me dropping it on the floor and looked down wide mouther at him lying their naked on my bed as I stood their naked too. I panicked as I said:

"We didn't; did we?"

Tom looked up wide eyed smiled and said. "No, but it would have been nice; anyway you invited us all to your room this morning for breakfast and I saw you lying there naked and just decided to join you."

We were interrupted by Arnold and someone I didn't recognize entering my room, both were wearing only wraps with the Uni logo on them. By now Tom had climbed out of my bed and stood beside me with his arm round my back seductively.

It was Arnold's friend who broke the silence; "I see you two guys had a fun night too. You said last night you had a waffle machine and invited us all for breakfast of waffle's, syrup and fresh coffee."

I was lost for words and pointed at the machines in my mini kitchen. Arnold and friend headed to it and started making waffles and fresh coffee.

I turned round Tom was standing with a Uni wrap on, and handed me my Uni wrap. By this time the smell of the warm freshly made waffles and fresh coffee had started too percolated around our floor and a lineup had formed for coffee, warm waffles & syrup. A stalwart hangover cure.

An unfounded rumor started that morning that we were all gay and partied together. Fact or fiction the story spread. Someone also managed to get a sign made by the Art faculty to that effect and placed it across our entrance hall doorway. Nobody ever removed it.

Our bigot friend transferred to another Hall of Residence, his replacement, Able Williams who earned the nick name of able and willing or AW, was well, more interesting.

Student life went on we all studied together, Tom was my study buddie as we were on the same round of lectures so spent a lot of time in each other's rooms. The physiology from Tom's prank that last morning of fresher's week increasingly played on us as we studied.

One day as we sat on my bed having a relaxation coffee break; Tom bluntly asked me.

"Have you ever had guy sex?"

"Yes; back in Stornoway at college I had a friend, we were both 19 at the time, one evening we were studying together in his bedroom. Without warning he leaned over and kissed me, I didn't object, actually I enjoyed it and entheausticly joined in, there was nobody else in the house and we both ended up naked fondling each other on his bed.

Although nothing really happened that night, not long after that alone in the college gym showers he came into my cubical out of sight of everyone and started to stroke my butt with his hard-on as he kissed the nape of my neck. We heard voices approach the changing room and stopped.

A few days later we were invited to a family friend's house. Although he was older than us we all watch an erotic and explicit lesbian video together. When it finished his friend asked.

"Did the two of us want to have erotic fun together?"

In his 3rd floor living room initially, I had to stand there as my friend slowly stripped me naked while fondling me until I had a hard-on, I felt so exposed the only naked one with a hard-on in a room in front of a big panoramic living room window, but that soon passed. Then I had to strip my friend and fondled him until we were both standing there naked together holding each other with hard-on's pressing on each other.

Next we had to lay on the couch together as he encouraged us to kiss and body rub each other then instructed us how to fondle each other intimately and apply oil's, after a while I could feel myself starting to get wet just before we made each other climax. I never felt so aroused or sexually satisfied before.

It wasn't long after this his family friend suddenly left the island's, there were rumors of voyeurism, photographs and videos, by association we got embroiled in the rumors. A few months later my friend joined the Navy to train as a Helicopter Pilot and I went to University but not before we had fully enjoyed each other, in a friend's small summer beach caravan.

Tom confessed he had a more active social life and a number of gay friends before Uni. He invited me out to go to clubs and bars with him and AW, most times but not always I made up excuses of falling behind with my studies. It wasn't the case I had run up some serious debts and didn't have money and I was in danger of having to give up my studies.

We were alone one wet Saturday afternoon in the halls common room watching the ruby when Tom told me he was short of money and had become a male Escort then asked me if I was interested. His arranger, who was nicknamed the 'Admiral,' was looking for educated students for male Escort work.

I didn't know what to say and mumbled.

"I wouldn't know what to do, but I need money, otherwise I may not be able to finish my degree."

Tom reassured me by saying;

"You don't need to have sex or anything like that just keep them company and talk to them. I can show you what to do. AW and I also do the sex thing as they additionally pay twice as much for that but you don't have to."

By now I was starting to buy in to the idea of straight Escort work; free meals and money. It was then Tom said:

"I have been asked to entertain two guys tonight and AW is not available, I have been with them before and they are really nice guys. Why don't you come along with me and see for yourself and get paid?"

I was confused but said:

"Yes ok."

We dressed smart casual and went to their spa hotel on the outskirts of town. My whole body was palpitating as we walked into the reception area, it was then Tom said.

"Take two or three of these gummies they will steady you."

I knew what they were for and it wasn't as exam calmers.

We had to wait in reception for about a quarter of an hour for them which gave the gummies plenty of time to kick-in, Tom had taken them too.

They came over to us, introduced themselves as Steve and Alan and sat down, both in their forties, expensively dressed, very confident and privately educated well spoken.

It was then it went off script when Steve said.

"We have arranged for the meal to be served in our room tonight as the restaurant is fully booked, a birthday party or something."

We couldn't say anything and followed them into the elevator. Their room was impressive, with a table set out for four and a large double bed hidden in an alcove, the room also had its own whirlpool bath in an adjacent wet room.

The waiters had arrived and left the meals in a warm trolley along with two open bottles of wine. It was then Alan said.

"We were thinking of a themed meal if you are both up for it?"

Tom confidently said.

"What theme were you thinking off?"

Steve kicked in.

"A naked meal starting with us stripping you guys off, if you are up for it?"

Tom said.

"Yes ok if you guys are naked too."

Steve agreed and invited us all into the bedroom alcove to get undressed.

I stood there as Alan undressed me and Steve undressed Tom; we were the aperitif. As Tom and I stood their naked seductively holding hands Alan and Steve eyed us up in anticipation of us now being their deserts too.

Alan kicked in.

"We also want to see both you guys make out with each other on the bed.

By now I was totally lost as to what was expected of us; Tom asked.

"Doing what?"

"Kissing, hugging and exploring each other's body parts, we also want to see each of you climax."

Tom still in control.

"Ok but let us have our meal together first?"

Alan and Steve both nodded in agreement.

We walked over to the round table with Steve and Alan now naked too following behind us. Tom made a show of walking seductively with his hand partially round my waist then stroking his fingers between my buttocks until we all sat down.

Tom and I were to take turns to serve the meal, we both had had a short lived summer job at an exclusive water themed restaurant as waiters for private functions wearing only low cut speedos or on one occasion no speedos for a riotous hen doo.

I felt the same kind of erotica as then which was not lost on Steve or Alan who were engrossed with us and our body rubbing of them as we served them. The meal and the wine soon disappeared, Steve and Alan had the bulk of the wine between them.

This was the bit I dreaded but Tom still had them under control. Tom took Steve to the large couch and I took Alan to the bed where we indulged them by kissing, hugging and body parts exploration followed by a hand job until they unloaded and beyond well beyond. We had refrained from over indulgence of the Alcohol but they hadn't, it impacted their ability to participate further.

I was still on an erotic and gummies high when we arrived back at the halls of residence, Tom followed me into my room and said.

"Just stand there."

As he slowly, seductively stripped me naked said.

"This is how it should be done."

Now it was my turn, as we both stood their naked together he started to body rub me then for our first time, as I lay on the bed I felt him prepare the oils and start to probe me. When it happened it was sublime the gummies gave me a relaxed enjoyment edge, the internal climax was unbelievable. Tom looked at me and whispered in my ear.

"Your turn."

The next morning when I awoke I could feel Tom arm over me and warm body pressing against my back, this time I expected it.

It was about a week before I received the money it was a lot more than I expected because of the extras. Included in the mail was a name, day, time and room number at another spa hotel, I was to take speedos for its spa. I would be alone this time.

I arrived at three in the afternoon went directly to the room, the door opened and a heavy German accented voice said.

"Ja I expect you; come in, please my name is Heinrich. You have swim gear?"

I lifted my shoulder bag indicating they were in the bag.

As he shut the door said.

"Please let me take all your clothes off, this is my favorite bit."

Unsure of what he wanted I stood there and he started to slowly undress me until I was naked.

"Very nice please put on your swim gear."

I stood there as he went over to a camera bag and took out what looked like a very expensive camera and said.

"Follow me."

We walked out into the corridor, me wearing only speedos Heinrich fully dressed I felt very exposed but nobody saw us. We arrived at the spa area, Heinrich had booked it exclusively for a few hours, all the curtains were closed and the lighting set at maximum.

I was to be photographed at the pool side, swimming, climbing out of the pool on the gym equipment and loungers. Then; he said.

"Take off your swim wear."

The photo shoot was repeated.

When the time was up Heinrich said lets return to my room and have our meal sent up. I dried myself best I could headed up the stairs and back along the corridor, again nobody seen us.

Still unsure of myself and what I was supposed to be doing I asked Heinrich while standing there in my wet speedos.

"Why all the photographing?"

"Simple, my hobby is photographing naked young men, for my private photograph collection then invite them for a nice meal and pleasant conversation. I was told by your Escort Agency you have done this before."

"Yes I have and what do you with the photographs?"

"Most I delete the good ones I enhance and show them to my friends, some offer me money for copies but I always refuse as they are my private collection."

As the waiters arrived I stepped into the wet room and hung up my speedos to dry. When they left Heinrich invited me out and said.

"We now have a naked meal and naked conversation together."

My assignment's generally involved going out with business men who had a fantasy about being with a young gay man. Nothing ever happened, other than a free meal, interesting conversation, tips about getting on in your career and the occasional grope under the table.

One time I was invited to his room by a really handsome guy not much older than me, who had a brand new Ferrari, he wanted more and would make it worth my while.

The double your money was the incentive. I agreed.

In his room he started to seductively remove our clothes slowly filming us he striped us both naked. He then asked me to lie down on the bed, face down, it was then he asked me.

"Would I mind going the full way, he would make it worth my while?"

I agreed.

That was the first time I was paid to have sex with anyone. Word soon got out that I was open for 'extras.'

Eventually I took a course at a local college on still life and dynamic modeling, erotic and pole dancing, photographing, filming, photoshopping and editing, sometimes clients wanted a memento of their interactive experience.

It wasn't long before I was getting two or three of this type of assignment each week. But, I took one assignment that ended badly when things got totally out of control. That's when I finished being an Escort.

After qualifying as an offshore tax accountant Tom met his Sugar Daddy and now lives in the Bahamas; I visit him from time to time. Arnold became a spy catcher working out of an office in London and Washington.

AW became a professional Escort with an impressive clientele now residing semi-retired in a Victorian sea side town, our paths in life were to cross through a mutual acquaintance called Albert.

Out of debt I managed to finish my Degree in 'Forensic and Offshore Tax Accounting' and secured my first salaried job with a questionable offshore accountancy investment company, who arranged financing from questionable people and places.

Heinrich met an untimely demise, possibly through overindulgence, his family put his private photographic collection up for auction.

©oxforddon

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers