My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
648 Followers

"By the way," Karen said, a bit more coherently. "Who was rocking your world last night?"

I furrowed my brow up at that, and turned to face Karen. "Excuse me?"

"You were moaning up a storm last night," Karen chuckled. "Sounded like you were having a blast."

"Oh sorry," I replied, sheepishly.

"Don't apologize," Karen said, with a smile. "You just need to do a bit more of it in real life, and not just in your dreams."

Karen left the room, and I heard her exchange good morning greetings with her father. Her father. The man who, just a few hours ago, I saw naked and got myself while watching.

Even though Karen had joked about me having the hots for her father, I don't think what I'd done was her idea of 'not just doing it in my dreams'.

I finally did make an appearance, making sure to change my nightshirt before I did.

Karen noticed, and couldn't help but make a joke out of it. "She was having dirty dreams last night," she giggled. "There might have even been some moments with you dad!"

I groaned and winced. Plus, I felt myself blush.

Karen's dad chuckled a bit at that, but when he glanced over to me, he realized how uncomfortable I was.

"All right," he chided Karen. "Leave her be. Enough bawdy talk."

Silently, I thanked Mr. McIvor for coming to my defense. I even felt a smile cross my lips.

Sunday progressed like Saturday. Karen and I showered, and donned bikinis for another day at the beach, while Mr. McIvor was going to watch some golf, and then go for another bike ride. Or maybe a rollerblade.

When he had mentioned that other option, I immediately thought: Rollerblading. That's why he has such a great ass. And just as quick, I scolded myself for thinking like that.

When we got to the beach, Karen asked me if I was okay. "You seem a bit off," she added, with what appeared to be genuine concern.

"I just didn't sleep well," I finally said, as I sat there, with my knees drawn up.

Nothing major of note happened on the beach, although my mood did lighten.

By the time we made our way back to Mr. McIvor's place, I was feeling better about what I had done and wasn't as embarrassed around Mr. McIvor as I was that morning.

Karen had hopped into the shower, because we were going to be going out for dinner.

"You know you're welcome to use the stand-up shower in my bathroom," Mr. McIvor offered.

"I don't mind waiting," I said, with a smile. "And, I don't want to be rude."

"It wouldn't be rude," he replied, with a chuckle.

"Still," I said with a shrug. "I don't mind keeping you company." God! Was I flirting with him?

"Awfully decent of you," he said, with a smile, and a bow of his head. "I thank you, my dear."

Mr. McIvor made note of the fact my mood seemed better. I told him he was right, and I apologized for being 'off' that morning.

Ever gracious, he told me there was no need to apologize, and he was just happy that I seemed to be feeling better.

You better believe I feel better, mister, I thought to myself. Just standing here with you has my pussy tingling again. And I LIKE it!

That night while lying in bed, I actually remembered a dream. I was outside Mr. McIvor's bedroom door watching him again, only in my dream I walked into his room. I peeled off my nightshirt and tossed it at his back, startling him.

"Are you going to fuck me like there's no tomorrow," I asked, as I crawled onto his bed.

He gave me THAT smile, and emerged from his bathroom. "I was hoping you'd ask."

And, in my dream, Mr. McIvor fucked me long, slow, hard, and wonderfully. When I woke up the next morning, I was drenched, but rather than feeling embarrassed by it, I just chuckled as I got out of bed. "Whatever works, I suppose," I whispered to myself, as I headed to the bathroom to shower.

It was Monday morning, and Mr. McIvor was already gone off to work, so I had no problem peeling my nightshirt off even before I got to the bathroom.

Once I got in there and closed the door behind me, I tossed my nightshirt to the floor.

"Of course," I sighed at my reflection. "With where my head is at, I would probably strip naked in front of that man."

While in the shower, I continued to be more accepting of my 'sordid' thoughts about Mr. McIvor. For no other reason than the fact that I KNEW there was no way in hell I would act on what I was thinking.

Karen and I spent the early part of the day doing some shopping. Karen did make a point of needling me about moaning during the night before. Finally she added. "I just really want you to enjoy yourself, Joanne."

"I am enjoying myself," I replied. And that was true. I just wasn't going to tell Karen that it was her dad that was making me so hot.

"Well," Karen said, with a smile. "You do seem to be beaming a bit more."

"Feeling good," I said, with a shrug.

"Well," Karen sighed. "Maybe today at the beach we can find someone for you, and you can do something other than dream."

I tossed a pair of shorts, playfully at Karen's face.

The next few days were relaxing. I just accepted the fact that Mr. McIvor was going to be popping into my head every night. And every morning, I'd wake up soaking wet.

Over the course of the next few days, I did find myself flirting a bit more with Karen's dad, but only when she wasn't around. I had no clue if he was interested in me or not, and knew there'd be no way to find out.

On Wednesday afternoon, while we sat on the beach, Karen went back into the 'you like my dad' routine. In all honesty, I thought she had done it just to tease, and for shock value. But, when I finally said: "Yes, Karen. I admit it. Your dad makes me hotter than hell, and all I've thought about is fucking his brains out since we got here." As soon as I said it, I hoped she took it as a jest, even though there was truth to it. I was surprised by her answer though.

"Great," Karen said, as she lied back down. "It'll kill two birds with one stone. I think my dad needs to get laid in the worst way, himself."

Thursday had finally arrived. The day of my first university visit in town. I was in the bathroom finishing doing my hair, as Karen stood next to me.

"You sure you're not overdoing it," she asked. "It's only a visit. You're not going to fuck the university."

I rolled my eyes. "What I thought was confirmed by your father," I replied. "Treat it like a job interview. Be professional, but in the end, they have to sell you. And, looking like a professional will make them work harder to sell you on attending."

"God," Karen playfully groaned. "All this time I thought you were sucking up to my dad because you liked him," she gave me a bit of a shove. "Now, it turns out you were just looking to use his business acumen."

"Not at all," I replied with a smile. "Certainly I don't mind picking his brain, but I do like your dad," I gave Karen a look, and stressed the last part of that sentence. "In fact," I continued, as I turned back to the mirror and checked my hair. "I'm hoping to have him fuck me before we head home."

"Oh, yeah right," Karen chuckled. "I wish that was true," she said, as she exited the bathroom. "But you're not that good of an actress."

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was impressed by how open I had just been. And, what really impressed me was the fact that I wasn't acting.

Karen and I exited her father's building at the same time. She wished me well on my visit, and I wished her a good day at the beach.

I turned and made my way to the bus stop, as I put the keys to Mr. McIvor's place into my purse. Karen had suggested that I take them since I'd probably be done with my visit, before she got back. She even told me which beach she was going to be at, so that if wanted to join her afterwards I could. I didn't commit to joining her, but told her I'd think about it.

I had just left the university and could feel myself beaming. It had been a great visit, and the host really sold me on the merits of the programs, and courses I was interested in. I was walking back to the bus stop and soaking in the sun on another beautiful day.

There was a real chance I might attend this university, and be in the same town as Mr. McIvor. And, that thought made me happy.

On the way back to Mr. McIvor's place I felt a rush of boldness come over me, so I stopped at a store and bought myself something. As I approached Mr. McIvor's building, I felt giddy, and naughty all at the same time. What the hell was going on with me?

OH MY GOD!! I thought to myself, as I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror in the bedroom Karen and I were sharing. I am SOOOOOOO bad!

I had intentionally bought myself a new bikini, and it was one that I knew would be too small for me. I have to admit, I admired my reflection in the mirror. The bikini barely held me in and I thought I looked pretty good.

Then I turned around. OH MY GOD!! The bottoms barely covered any of my backside. Still, I stood there admiring myself. I did have to admit I had a great ass.

I took a deep breath and headed out of the bedroom, and paused for a moment. I glanced over at the wine-rack and thought to myself, that Mr. McIvor had told me to make myself at home. And, I figured a little liquid courage wouldn't hurt.

I surveyed the bottles, and pulled one out and placed it on the counter. Then, I dug into one of the drawers, and pulled out a the corkscrew. Just as quickly, I rolled my eyes. This bottle just had a cap. I shook my head, and put the corkscrew back.

I poured myself a glass of wine, and then took the pamphlets I'd gotten from the university, under my arm, and headed out onto the terrace.

As I sat down, I took a sip of wine, and thought to myself, that it was only an hour or so before Mr. McIvor would be home. I just hoped Karen didn't come back before then. Even though she'd teased me about it, I don't know how she'd feel if she actually saw me flirting with her dad. And, I had every intention of doing just that.

It was surprising to me, but the time didn't seem to drag. I continued to read over the pamphlets and sip at my glass of wine, when all of a sudden I heard the main door open. I immediately smiled, and flipped over onto my belly.

"Anyone home," Mr. McIvor called out as he entered.

I took a deep breath. "I am," I called from the terrace.

"Oh hey there," he called back. "How did you visit go?"

"Great," I replied. "And if you don't mind, I'd like to talk to you about it."

"Sure," he said, as I heard him walking towards the terrace. "Holy!" He paused as he got to the terrace door and saw me. "Please tell me you didn't wear that out in public."

I smiled, and felt myself flush a bit. "No," I almost giggled. "Just sitting out here," I continued. "I know it's pretty small. I'll change if it bothers you."

"Small? Microscopic is more like it young lady," Mr. McIvor said, with a shake of his head.

I admit to feeling a bit let down at his reaction.

"And," he added, almost in disbelief. "Are you drinking wine?"

"I'm sorry," I said, as I half-rolled over. I did see Mr. McIvor's eyebrows dart up when he saw how small my bikini top was. That was the reaction I was hoping for. "You did say I should make myself at home, and I will give you some money to replace the bottle I opened."

He smiled- not his full smile, but enough to make my heart melt a bit. "There's no need," he said, warmly. "You are a guest, and I am glad you are making yourself at home," he sighed. "I can just imagine that your folks wouldn't be pleased with how you're dressed. And the fact that you're drinking wine."

"I'm on vacation," I shrugged, with a smile.

"That you are," he nodded. "So," he took a breath.

I was hoping he was eyeing me up and down, but with his sunglasses still on, I couldn't tell.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

I sat up. "Like I said," I explained, as I sat up. "The visit went great. But, I'd love to hear your opinion of what their curriculum is like."

"Okay," he nodded, again. "Just give me a moment to get changed," he said, as he moved to the terrace door. "And, it's laundry day too so I have to get that started," he paused at the door way. "By the way, if you have anything that you want done let me know, and I'll toss it in."

"Thank you," I replied, as I almost sprang to my feet. "That's wonderful of you to offer."

In truth, I didn't really have anything that needed to be cleaned, but I grabbed a few things of mine, and a few of Karen's, and then headed out of the room.

I stood outside his bedroom door almost wanting to look in again, and maybe see if he was still changing, but I wasn't quite bold enough for that. I did get a glance of him briefly, as he was pulling a tee-shirt on. My initial reaction was to avert my gaze, but I admired what I saw of Mr. McIvor again.

When I had seen him shaving, I did concentrate mostly on his ass and his cock, but I did notice his midsection. And not just how it was hair covered, but rather how he did have ab muscles, but not a six-pack.

Like I had always thought, older guys who were too muscled up, just looked 'wrong'. Mr. McIvor looked great.

He emerged a moment later, with a laundry basket in his hands. "Toss in what you have," he said. "Any special washing instructions?"

"Nope," I smiled back.

"I'll be back in a few," he said. "Then we can talk about your university visit."

"Can I make you a drink," I quickly asked as Mr. McIvor moved to the door.

"You know," he paused and turned, and gave me THAT smile. "You don't have to wait on me."

"It's not 'waiting'," I said a bit playfully. "It's doting on a very gracious host, who I'm about to ask for more advice."

He chuckled and looked towards the ceiling. "Then," he said, with a heavy exhale. "That makes you a very gracious guest. I thank you."

"So," I asked, almost suggestively, and a bit surprised at it, as soon as I said it. "What kind of drink."

"Surprise me," he said with a wink and a smile, and then he was out the door and on his way to the laundry room.

I stood there for a moment. I thought I had surprised Mr. McIvor with my, way too small bikini, and liked how that felt. I made my way to the kitchen and then just slumped over the counter with my hand over my mouth.

"God," I whispered out loud, underneath my hand. "I want to fuck him so bad."

A few minutes later, I was out on the terrace again, and Mr. McIvor had joined me.

"Vodka, tonic," he said, with a smile as he got out there and saw the drink I'd made for him. "Good choice," he raised his drink and took a sip.

I eyed him while he did.

"Very nice," Mr. McIvor added. Then he kissed his palm and patted it on the top of my head. "Thank you."

I swear, I moaned a bit when his hand touched my head.

Somewhat surprisingly, I seemed to get out of 'flirt' mode, and hung on every word he had to say as he read through the pamphlets I'd brought from my university visit. Sure, I was still sitting there in next to nothing, and I admit, I did take the occasional look at his crotch, but in truth, I was really interested in what he had to say. Fact of the matter was, everything Mr. McIvor had to say confirmed what I already thought. This university would be a great choice for me, if I decided to go there.

"Wow," I finally said, as I glanced out over the terrace. In truth, behind my sunglasses, I was glancing at Mr. McIvor, now hoping again that he was enjoying the view I was giving him. "Still," I said, with a sigh. "It would entail me moving here, finding a job, and place to live."

Mr. McIvor took a sip of his drink and gave me a wave of his hand. "With your resume, I'm sure you could find a job here in no time. And," he added. "You'd be welcome to hang your hat here until you found a place of your own."

I swear, it took every ounce of willpower I had to not just jump on Mr. McIvor right at that moment. My heart was literally going a mile a minute. "Oh, Mr. McIvor," I almost gushed, and I winced when I heard my tone. "You don't have to offer that."

"Not at all," he said, with a smile, and wave of his hand. And, it was THAT smile. "I mean, I'm sure you'll want a place of your own, and all," he paused to light himself another cigarette. "But you are welcome here anytime."

I know I beamed a smile at him. "Thank you," I simply said. I also thanked god that my new bikini bottoms were dark black, because I was getting wet again.

At one point I told Mr. McIvor I wanted to retrieve my phone. So I stood up in my skimpy bikini and moved to the door. I smiled when I pulled my sunglasses down a bit as I saw Mr. McIvor's reflection in the terrace windows. I saw his head shift and look right at my backside as I entered.

A few hours later Mr. McIvor was downstairs getting the laundry out of the dryers when Karen buzzed up. She got up there, and by then, I had changed out of my skimpy bikini and into a shirt and shorts.

Karen asked where her dad was, and I told her. "Did you fuck him," she teased me again, not realizing just how much I wanted to do just that.

"No," I smiled. "I did not."

"Prude," Karen chuckled, as she headed to the bedroom. "I gave a guy a blow-job today."

"You go, girl," I laughed back.

"I go girl?" Karen stopped and turned, and smiled at me. "That's not your usual reaction."

"I'm on vacation," I shrugged, and smiled.

"Atta girl," Karen pointed at me, and smiled back.

The next day Karen and I were on the beach again. She told me that the guy she'd given a blow-job to would probably be back on Saturday, and might have an invite to party for us.

"I don't know about that," I said, matter-of-factly, as I extended my legs a bit. "I have a bit of a date with your dad. For a steak dinner."

"Oh really," Karen asked, with a giggle. "Are you just doing this date to get more business acumen out of him, or do you actually want to fuck my dad," she added.

"I'd fuck him if he asked me," I said, bluntly.

"You lie," Karen laughed, as she gave me a playful nudge.

I wasn't lying. And in fact, I wanted to ask him to fuck me.

I had another wonderful dream about Mr. McIvor that night, and the morning couldn't have been any better. As per usual I woke before Karen and got out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. Only this Saturday morning, I saw Mr. McIvor in there cleaning away. I smiled as I looked at him, and silently thanked him for how wet I was again.

"Good morning," I said, from behind him.

He glanced back quickly, a bit startled. "Oh," he said with a smile. "Good morning to you," he added. "I was hoping to have this done before either of you were up."

"Not a problem," I said. "I'm sorry I'll mess it up again shortly," I added with a chuckle, as I admired Mr. McIvor's ass, as he was bent over, wiping the bathroom floor.

"Guest," he called back, in a chiding, but playful manner.

GOD! I just wanted to jump on him and take him right there. I felt myself getting wet as I looked at him, and I just continued to love every moment of seeing him.

"Well," he said, with a bit of a groan, as he stood up. "That's about it." he added. "Just got to Windex the mirror."

"You do good work," I said, with a warm smile as I patted him on the shoulder, as I passed by him. "I'm gonna hop in," I added, as I moved towards the shower.

"Oh, you can wait a sec," Mr. McIvor said. "It'll only take me a minute."

"I don't have to wait," I said, nonchalantly as I moved to the tub and bent over to turn the water on. Part of me was hoping my nightshirt raised enough for Mr. McIvor to see a bit of my ass. Then, I glanced back at him. "You're not gonna peek are you?"

He smiled - THAT smile - and held up both hands. "Pure intentions, young lady."

After he turned and left, I peeled off my nightshirt, and climbed into the shower. I had to admit, Mr. McIvor telling me he was of 'pure intentions' didn't thrill me.

sds195
sds195
648 Followers