My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

My timing had been perfect. Mr. McIvor hadn't seen me prior to his stepping outside with a wine glass in each hand. I knew that because of the way he exclaimed, "Oh wow!" when he first saw me.

"Something wrong?" I asked coyly.

"Uh . . . no" He stammered. "I, I have your wine."

"Will you be a dear and just set it on the floor over here close enough for me to reach it?" I was very nervous, but determined. Without Karen here to interrupt us, he wouldn't have any reason to run off and hide—not that I thought he would anyway, but there was no guarantee.

"Yes Ma'am." He responded, and even though I was looking away from him, I heard the report of the glass being sat onto the wooden floor.

"The pamphlet is from the university I was supposed to visit tomorrow. Please check out page seven."

"Yes, I see why you canceled your visit with them, "Management Accounting"."

"I knew you'd understand when you saw that." I told him without looking his way.

I waited until I heard the click of his cigarette lighter, and then I turned my head toward him and showed him a smile.

"I hope you don't mind my catching some sun while we talk. I just love it here." I said as I reached for my glass. I had to rise up a bit to take a sip, but I made sure not to give him too good of a show. It wasn't time for that, yet.

"No, I don't mind at all. I've always told you to make yourself at home."

He showed me wide smile, THAT smile, and I felt my pussy begin to tingle even more than it had been already.

"So?" I asked Mr. McIvor, "Are you in agreement that I should cross that one off the list, even if it means letting me stay here with you?"

"I agree," He said, "And I hope you know, I wasn't just trying to be polite when I said that you're welcome to stay here. I'd love having the company, even if you are my daughter's eighteen year old friend."

I didn't like hearing that he still saw me that way. I preferred to think he would have come to see me as a sexy, young woman. While he was lighting another cigarette, I took another sip of my wine, but this time, I raised my upper body enough that my boobs were barely touching the chair.

"What do your parents think about it? I can imagine they'd rather you attend a university closer to home."

"Yes, they would prefer that, but I wouldn't. And the university here is by far the best one I've visited." I told him truthfully.

We chatted for a few more minutes, and then Mr. McIvor went inside to pour us each another glass of wine. When he returned, I'd repositioned my chair into a half sitting position. And then I sat back on it, letting my boobs get some sun. I was really, really nervous, but I was also giddy with anticipation too. This was a huge step, and I was very much afraid that it might be too soon for such a bold move.

My pussy was soaked.

"Joanne!" Mr. McIvor exclaimed, "What the hell?"

I forced myself to chuckle, "I need to get rid of my tan lines, and I can't imagine you'd think it was appropriate to do it on the beach. Besides," I said as matter-of-factly as I could manage, "They're just boobs. I'm sure you've seen plenty of then in your lifetime, and most of them have probably been bigger than mine."

"Joanne, "Mr. McIvor said in a lower but still firm tone, "I may be old, but I'm not dead."

I almost came right then. I forced myself not to look up at him, not even when he handed me my fresh glass of wine.

"You can always look away, if it bothers you that much. Or, since this is your home and I'm just a guest, I'll put my top back on, if you insist." I continued, "I was hoping you might enjoy the view."

Mr. McIvor lit yet another cigarette. After the first minute or so of him walking back outside, my nerves began to settle. I was very proud of myself for making such a bold move, but I was determined not to get back on that bus without finding out if he would fuck me.

When Mr. McIvor didn't respond for over a full minute, I decided to press the issue. I peered at him over the top of my sunglasses. He was looking my way, just as I'd hoped. "Well? Cat got your tongue? Are you going to make me put my top on or not?"

"That depends." Mr. McIvor finally found his voice, "Are we going to talk any more about the university? If so, then you do need to cover up, cause you're making it a bit difficult for me to concentrate."

I put my sunglasses back in place and took a sip of my wine. "Thank you, Mr. McIvor. And," I paused for effect, "I'll take that as a compliment." I said with a giggle.

"I meant it as one, Joanne." He said in a serious tone. And then, after we'd each had a couple of sips of our wine and he'd snuffed out his cigarette, Mr. McIvor asked me, "You do like teasing me and flirting with me, don't you?"

I giggled again, "Of course I do. When did you first catch on to that?"

It was his turn to chuckle, "I suspected it early on, and my suspicion got stronger when you were in the bubble bath. I wasn't a hundred percent sure until you were standing in the hallway and holding the towel in front of yourself, when you could have just as easily tied it around your body."

"And when I turned around and showed you my ass?" I asked him with a smile on my face. God! My pussy was so wet, I was afraid to look down. It wouldn't have surprised me if there was a puddle on the floor beneath my chair.

"Yes, I knew you did that on purpose," he said. "It's a good thing I knew Karen was on her way home, else I'm not sure what I'd have done."

Hearing that, and even though I thought I already knew the answer, I asked him, "I was that obvious, huh?"

"You were that day." He answered with a chuckle.

"Well, I didn't know Karen was on her way home. And just so you know, I didn't close the bedroom door behind me."

"That doesn't surprise me." He admitted, and then Mr. McIvor asked me, "How did you think I'd react to that?"

I thought about his question while I took a slow sip of my wine. My pussy was throbbing to the point I was surprised I hadn't actually cum yet. I think it was knowing that Mr. McIvor was going to be fucking me very soon, that helped me fend of my orgasm.

Finally, I told him, "The way I saw it, you only had three options. First, you could turn tail and run away, which, as it turned out, is exactly what you did. I just didn't know about Karen, so I was very disappointed at the time."

"Second, you could have followed me and stood in the doorway and watched me get dressed. If you had chosen that option, I planned to get dressed very slowly, pretending that I didn't know you were watching me. I was going to give you a great show."

I sighed, "Nature is calling me." I told him as I got to my feet. I moved right in front of him and handed him my glass. "Do you mind holding this for me?"

Mr. McIvor was every bit as impatient as I'd hoped he would be. "And the third option?" He prodded me.

"I won't be long." I said, still standing in front of him. I showed Mr. McIvor a wide smile and then headed inside. The bathroom door had barely closed behind me when I grabbed my pussy. It exploded immediately. I knew I could get myself off several more times with ease, but I decided to save those orgasms for Mr. McIvor.

I stepped back into the sun and wondered if he could smell the scent of my sex in the air. Before taking the glass he was holding out to me, I stepped to the back rail of the terrace, held my arms out from my sides and said, "The sun feels wonderful."

I didn't want to press my luck, so after only a few seconds, I turned, took my glass from him, and slid back down onto my chair. "Now, what were we talking about?" I asked coyly.

"Gee for the life of me I can't remember," he replied, his voice thick with sarcasm.

"Okay, okay." I said with a chuckle. "Your third option." I lowered my sunglasses again, and turned to look right at him. I couldn't believe how bold I was being, but I was on a mission. Staring him right in the eyes, I said, "You may have followed me into the bedroom, thrown me down on the bed, and fucked my brains out."

I kept staring at him for several seconds to see his reaction, but he seemed to be speechless. So I put my sunglasses back in place and sat back, looking straight ahead instead of at him to my left.

Finally, he found his voice and said, "If we eliminate the first option, which would not have happened without my knowing Karen would be there any minute, that only leaves the last two options. Which were you hoping for?"

Without looking at him, I held out my empty glass in his direction and shook it from side to side. I knew that Mr. McIvor knew exactly what I wanted, and why.

"Oh, so you're going to make me wait for the answer to that one, huh? You just want to torment me some more, don't you?" He asked me as he took the glass out of my hand.

I grinned, "But it's so much fun, and I think I'm getting really good at it."

"Hell, I need something stronger than wine."

"I'll have whatever you're having, Mr. McIvor." I answered with a chuckle.

He was still standing over me, and I hoped getting a great view of my boobs from a different angle. "Damn it, Joanne, don't you think it's about time you start calling me by first name? It's Derek, in case you didn't know."

"Yes, sir, Mr. McIvor." I answered with a giggle.

My pussy had been constantly on the verge of exploding with rapid fire multiple orgasms. I wanted to touch it again in the worst way, but I dared not. I wondered what Mr. McIvor would do if he came back outside and caught me with my hand inside my bikini bottoms.

When Mr. McIvor returned and handed me a drink, I smelled of it before taking a sip. I took my time. I wanted him to ask me again for my answer. I didn't have to wait long.

"Well?" he asked with a slight tinge of frustration in his voice

"A highball? What kind of whisky? It smells like Jack Daniel's."

"Yes, you're right," he sighed. "And for the record, I was really hoping for your commentary about the drink," he added sarcastically.

I took a sip, shuddered, and then took a big gulp, followed by another shudder. "I've served hundreds of them, but I've never tasted one. It's pretty strong, but I love the taste."

Mr. McIvor cleared his throat. "You know if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But to be totally honest about it, this 'coy' routine kind of pisses me off," he finished flatly.

"You didn't seem to mind it before," I said with a knowing grin.

"Before you were just a young girl flirting with an older man," he replied. "It's not the first time that's happened to me you know. Add to that the fact that there was no way in hell anything was going to happen with my daughter here. It was harmless fun and teasing," he paused to take a sip of his drink. "But now you're here alone, wearing another skimpy, little bikini, baring your boobs in front of me and saying you imagined me, pardon my French, fucking you. Now? Nothing." He held his hands out as a gesture that the ball was back in my court.

I finally decided I'd teased him enough for now. I took off my sunglasses and looked straight at him, "I was hoping for what's behind door number three." I said boldly.

Mr. McIvor noticeably slumped back in his chair. He seemed to be trying to absorb the implications of my answer. I sat my glass on the floor and got to my feet. After stepping over to him, I reached down and picked up his cigarette pack. I could have stood in front of him to do that, but I chose to stand beside him, causing me to have to reach across Mr. McIvor to retrieve his cigarettes and lighter. I was sure my boobs were dangling within inches of his face.

I shook one out of the pack and put it between my lips. After lighting it, which caused me to cough a bit since I'd never done that before, I slid the filter end between his lips. "Here, you look like you could use one right now."

Mr. McIvor still hadn't said a word, so I retrieved my drink and leaned back against the railing facing him. I watched him closely as I took a sip.

Finally, he looked over at me and asked, "That was then. Would you pick the same door now?"

"Hum," I teased, pretending to be pondering the answer. I walked back to him and sat my drink on the small table beside his chair. And then I moved closer until I was standing between Mr. McIvor's legs. It pleased me greatly to see the bulge in the crotch of his slacks. I almost came the instant I saw it.

I leaned over and put a hand on each of his shoulders and moved my lips to within an inch of his ear. "I'm all sweaty," I purred, "So I'm going to run a bath and get all fresh and clean for you." And then I gave him a soft, warm kiss on the lips. "You enjoy your cigarette and think about all the things you're going to do to me."

When I reached the terrace door, I stopped and faced him. Mr. McIvor was watching me closely as I lowered my bikini bottoms, stepped out of them, and tossed them to him. I stood there facing him for a few seconds before saying, "The bathroom door won't be closed if you want to come in and keep me company, when you're finished smoking, of course."

"Joanne," He said, stopping me in my tracks.

When I turned to look at Mr. McIvor, he said, "It's early. You should enjoy the sun some more before it goes down. There will be plenty of time for a bath after supper."

God! I could feel my pussy pulsating. Mr. McIvor had just let me know that he was taking charge of the situation. I loved that. I obediently walked back to my chair and sat down, this time totally naked. "Yes, sir, Mr. McIvor."

He got to his feet and stood over me with one of his patented pussy exploding smiles on his face. He had my bikini bottoms dangling from his finger. "Do you want these back?" he asked me.

I peered up at him over the top of my sunglasses. I showed Mr. McIvor a wide smile, and said, "No, I'm good, Mr. McIvor, but thank you for asking."

"Again with the Mr. McIvor," He huffed on his way inside, "What's wrong with Derek?"

I could still hear him mumbling long after he'd gone inside the house. I smiled, trying desperately to ignore my screaming pussy. Mr. McIvor was going to fuck the hell out of me before the night was over. There was no doubt about that now.

Mr. McIvor reappeared only briefly to fire up the grill. He still had a noticeable bulge in his crotch.

"What's for supper?" I asked him casually.

He chuckled, "Does it matter?"

"Not in the least." I admitted.

"That's what I thought. It's the dessert we're both really interested in."

I let out a giddy giggle, "You've got that right, Mr. McIvor."

Again, as he entered the house, I heard him mumble, "Mr. McIvor, Mr. McIvor, Mr. McIvor. Shit!"

He came back out onto the terrace carrying two plates which he set down on the table. Under his arm he held a towel. He turned to me as he opened the towel up and beckoned me over.

I got up and moved towards him as he wrapped the towel around my body. I loved the sensation of his arms around me as he did and I moaned softly. "No eating in the nude at Chez McIvor?" I asked with a giggle.

"Purely for my benefit," he replied with THAT smile as he cinched the towel into place. "Naked eighteen year old girl, sharp utensils. Things could go very bad."

I laughed as I took my seat.

Another wonderful meal followed. I thanked Mr. McIvor as he cleared the dishes. He expressed his gratitude as he headed inside. I sat there for another moment, soaking up the last bit of sunshine before it dipped behind the mountains. My pussy was tingling with anticipation. I stretched my arms up to keep my hands as far away as I could. I chuckled to myself that the next orgasm I had would be courtesy of Mr. McIvor.

I got up and headed inside and moved to the kitchen where Mr. McIvor was just finishing up loading the dishwasher. I moved next to him and put my arms around his neck when he was finished. I got onto my tip-toes and gave him a kiss. "Do I still have time for a bath before dessert?"

"By all means," he replied warmly as he caressed my back.

I kissed him once more and then turned and headed to the bathroom. "The door will still be open," I said slyly as I removed the towel and paused before heading inside. "In case you wanted to do my back."

"Actually I was going to hop in the shower myself," he replied. "After a quick smoke."

I smiled. For some reason Mr. McIvor showering struck me as a very kind gesture. "Then, I'll meet you in your room," I said as I turned and headed in to start the tub.

As I lowered myself into the water I heard the terrace door opening and closing. I closed my eyes and could picture Mr. McIvor out there with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I fought the urge to touch my pussy because I knew I'd explode if I did.

I lingered in the water with my eyes closed and even though I was outwardly serene, inside the anticipation was killing me. I wasn't sure how many minutes had gone by before I heard the terrace door open and close again. A few moments later I could hear the shower in Mr. McIvor's half-bathroom being turned on.

I sat up a bit and began rubbing the suds over my arms and legs. I was giddy with anticipation. I also took great care with my hands as I washed around my thighs and lower belly. My pussy was so close to exploding that I expected to cum the instant I felt Mr. McIvor's hands on my body.

I was out of the tub drying myself off when I heard the shower being turned off. I quickly ran a brush through my hair and stared at my reflection. "Show time."

I left the towel in the bathroom and walked down the hall naked. I paused in the doorway to Mr. McIvor's bedroom. He was still in the half-bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked so goddamned sexy. "Excuse me," I asked in sultry voice. "Is this door number three?"

He looked and gave me THAT smile. "Yes it is indeed," he replied as he moved towards me. He paused as he got to me and ran a hand through my hair, then he leaned down and gave me a soft but very passionate kiss. Then Mr. McIvor scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed, where he laid me down gently.

I was surprised to find that I was trembling a bit as Mr. McIvor removed his towel and dropped it to the floor before he crawled onto the bed with me. I couldn't help but stare at his cock as he moved over top of me. He was already fully erect and looked to be about six inches in length. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

Mr. McIvor ran his hands up from my legs over my body and up to my lips. I trembled with anticipation under his touch. He leaned in for another deep kiss. I put both my hands to his face and held him there, extending this passionate moment. He continued to work his hands over me softly.

When our lips finally parted. "I love how your body feels," he whispered to me.

I pulled Mr. McIvor's face back to mine for another kiss as I moaned loudly. His hands felt wonderful on my tight, young body. As much as I wanted his cock inside me, I didn't want him to stop touching me either. My head was swimming and my whole body tingled with pleasure.

Mr. McIvor then leaned down and kiss me on my neck, and then over to my shoulder. I moaned softly as I loved how his mouth felt on my body. Mr. McIvor lifted my arm and gave me a soft kiss on the wrist and even that made my whole body tingle. I reached out with my other hand and ran my fingers over his hairy chest. God! He had such great pecs!

Mr. McIvor continued to work his hands and lips softly over my body and I practically purred as he did. I lifted one leg up and with my foot traced down his muscled leg and slowly went back and forth. With my hand, I ran my fingers through Mr. McIvor's gray hair, while he worked his hands and mouth to my breasts.

"Oh!" I let out a little yelp as Mr. McIvor began licking at one nipple while his hand softly caressed the other breast. How the hell he was doing this: He taking the lead, staying total in control of my mind and body, but still being so soft and tender with everything he did to me blew me away. All I knew is that everything he did sent wave after wave of pleasure through my entire body.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers