All Comments on 'My Friend's Husband'

by yourxfantasy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

Women who don't service their men properly need friends like you who can stand (and lay) in for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The woman had a baby "a couple of months ago"! So yeah she is going to have some image issues. But this jackass husband and supposed friend are busy fucking upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You are an asshole. Your friend deserves better than to be around a fucked up husband and a bitch like you. I hope the wife finds out and divorces her cheating asshole husband and beats the shit out of her bitch of a friend.

mjar65mjar65almost 13 years ago
pretty hot

Thanks for sharing :-) So nice to read this insight into your mind and your attitude to sex. It got me hot. I'm hoping there'll be more like this to follow.

Those 'anonymous' comments? - weak losers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wives are great

When you date a wife, you always get a good fuck, without inhibitions. So, screw your wife good and often. Otherwise, they will fantasize, and the first stud who hits on them will get a hot chick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the fuck kind of friend is this?

Miranda should get a divorce lawyer and take him for all he's worth...then maybe take a louisville slugger to her car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To "wives are great"

you'll sing a different tune when her husband finds out who you are and blows your head off with a 12 gauge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read

this is fiction and damn good erotica - i loved it, my pussy loved it, and I'm sure my husband will love my wet pussy. great shorts, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes I am sure the last commentators husband will love her cum filled pussy and I am sure he will lick all that cum out of your pussy that is what cheating whores do to their husbands.

missygold123missygold123almost 13 years ago
Hot Fantasy

Some of the commentators seem to have difficulty reading this as fiction, and are taking it way too personal.

I loved it. A quickie of a story that was hot, fast, and hard, just the way a girl likes to be fucked by her best friends' husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous