My Friend's Wife Patty

Story Info
My friend's wife loves to cuckold her husband.
2.6k words
4.38
24.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers

I was first turned on to the idea of cuckolding when I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me (this was over 10 years ago). I had gone to her mom's house late at night and as I walked past the garage (which had been converted into a bedroom for her), I heard the oh-so-familiar sounds of her moans and the swishing of her water bed. I stopped, frozen. I could hear the guy's moans as well...I was furious! But at the same time, to my surprise, I was also turned on. I had such intense mixed feelings that I could not explain. I was instantly hard and the drive home was spent tugging at my hard-on. As well as the night. I jacked off and came so many times imagining her fucking someone else my dick was sore! I called her first thing in the morning to confront her and of course she denied it. That just turned me on even more!

I was so clueless! I had no idea what a cuckold was, or swinging. Moving forward to just a few years ago, I had my eyes opened by my friend's wife, Patty. I started hearing rumors about her being wild. She is sexy redhead, Latina, light-skinned, 5'4" or so, about 125 pounds. Her tits are nice and round (a bit saggy, but sexy as hell). She does turn me on, but I always pushed naughty thoughts of her out of my head for fear of doing something stupid. Anyways, one time we were at a concert with our group of friends, and she disappeared for the majority of the concert. Her husband, Vince was understandably upset. We were all a bit curious but no one wanted to ask questions. Later that night, my friend James called me to tell me what happened. James and few of the guys had rented a limo for the concert but got off to a late start. Long story short, Patty left the concert to meet them in the limo and 'entertained' the guys. James went on further to say that Vince and Patty had a 'different' relationship...and my questions went on and on.

I was curious about their relationship, and at another group outing we went to a nightclub. I was keeping an eye on them, and at one point during the night I caught her giving some guy her phone number...never mentioned it, but just filed it away in my memory. And that was when I did some internet searching and discovered the world of 'cuckold'. As I took a look at Patty and Vince's relationship, things started to make sense. And I began to fantasize about Patty...

=================================================

Patty And I At Our Friend Gina's New Apartment

My friend Gina had just moved in to a new apartment and invited a small group of friends over for an apartment-warming. It was all singles, 4 guys and two girls. We were drinking, eating Gina's home-cooked meal and listening to music. Gina got a call and it was our friend Patty. She was around the corner and wanted to come over. I felt a stirring in my pants when I heard that. When Patty walked in I noticed that she was wearing a thin flowery summer dress. I could see the outline of her panties through the dress, and it looked like she was wearing bikini-cut panties...mmm!! We asked about Vince and she said that he was watching the kids. Strange...he was okay with her hanging out with a bunch of single friends? But then again, Gina and Patty were best friends...

Patty joined us in drinking, and as the evening wore on, 3 of the guys and all of the girls were in the bedroom playing on the computer. My friend Jay and I were in the front room and were too buzzed to drive home, so we went and asked for pillows and blankets. I settled on the couch and Jay settled on the floor. The bedroom had quieted down by now and it sounded as though everyone had dozed off into a drunken sleep.

A shadow emerged from the bedroom and it was Patty. "Hey partypoopers, why is everyone going to bed so early?" Patty asked. I felt my dick stir again. Could all the rumors about Patty be true? My heart started pounding, imagining the possibilities.

My mouth ran ahead of my thoughts and I blurted out, "Hey, well you can come and join me on the couch!" Oh, what an idiot, this was my friend's wife!

She paused, then said, "Hmm...there's no room for both of us on the couch."

"Chicken," I replied.

She giggled, walked into the front room, and then sat on me. There was an awkward moment of silence before she laughed and said, "Who's chicken now?".

My cock instantly became hard, and I shifted in an attempt to try and conceal it from her. Problem was, her ass was seated directly on top of my hips! I glanced at Jay, laying on the floor, and asked him if he wanted to switch places. He mumbled sleepily and said ok.

Jay and I switched places and I was now on the floor. Patty sat on the floor close to me and said everyone had passed out in the bedroom and were a bunch of deadbeats. She asked if she could lay next to me, but of course no messing around! My heart sank. "Sure," I responded. She placed her head on our shared pillow and turned her back to me, tucking herself under the blanket. A few minutes went by and she slowly slid closer to me. She turned her head and whispered, "You can put your arm around me, you know." I did just that, and she reached back and grabbed ahold of my leg. Was I imagining it, or was she beckoning me to grind into her ass?! My cock grew hard yet again. I thought back to the rumor of her in the limo, and I imagined her fucking the 4 guys, the guys dropping one load of cum after another in her pussy. My dick began to ache and I slowly moved my cock toward her ass, expecting her to pull away. Instead, she moved her hips closer, grabbed my ass, and proceeded to grind her ass into my dick. I buried my face in her hair and inhaled her fragrance. My heart pounded...the rubbing sensation combined with the scent of her hair was intoxicating.

She turned her head again, and whispered, "You are naughty." Hearing her words caused me to take in a deep breath, and I promptly reached around, placed my hand on her belly, and brought her in tight. Her hand slid down to my crotch and she started massaging my dick through my jeans. I moaned softly, trying to keep quiet and not awaken Jay. My hand reached under her dress and slid between her legs. She spread them willingly, and I started to rub her pussy through her smooth silky panties. Her panties were very damp, and the thought briefly crossed my mind that perhaps she had gotten fucked before coming over. I pushed her panties aside and slide three fingers into her pussy with ease. Her pussy was soaked!

"Your pussy is so fucking wet. And your panties too. Do you always get that wet?" I grunted in her ear. She laughed and whispered, "Yes, and it gets even more wet if a guy cums in me."

Fuck! Was she just making a statement, or was she implying that someone had dumped a load of cum in her pussy before she came over? Or...was she saying that she wanted ME to cum in her? I reached for her chin, turned her head, and kissed her passionately.

She reached down, shimmied her hips and pushed off her panties. She broke our kiss as she tried to place her panties behind me (and out of view of Jay), but they landed on my arm. They were damp...no, wet! to the touch. I was in a fever as I quickly unbuckled my pants. She couldn't wait and as I was unbuckling and unzipping, her hand was already inside my jeans, massaging my painfully throbbing cock. I freed my cock and moaned loudly. Jay came out of his slumber, rolled over, and turned his back to us. The way I was feeling now, I didn't give a fuck if anyone saw or heard us.

I pulled her dress up high and pressed my stomach against her back, enjoying the warmth of our bodies. My cock was rubbing Patty's ass-crack. Her ass was pushing back against me and her hand was once again grabbing my ass. I reached forward and offered a finger to Patty's lips. She took my two fingers into her mouth and began to suck on them, softly, sensually, arching her back as she wiggled her ass.

I couldn't take it anymore. The stories I had heard about her, my observations....I had to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. I pushed her legs open, she moved her ass, and in one quick plunge, I was in! It was so wet and hot, but otherwise loose. I only knew that I was in because it felt so hot and wet. I started thrusting my hips slowly, and this ignited something in her. She began to suck hard on my fingers and push her ass back hard on my dick. James was right! Her pussy made loud pussy fart noises! Oh such a slut.

She stopped sucking on my fingers. "I love getting fucked from behind while I have a dick in my mouth. Oh that really turns me on!" she gasped.

I kissed her, gasping heavily, heart pounding in my ears. "Have you ever done that?" I asked breathily.

"Oh, yes." she responded. "I've had my share of fun."

"What about Vince? Does he know?" I asked.

She pulled my dick out of her pussy, then turned around to face me. She wrapped her leg around mine, reached for my dick and started stroking it. And then she spoke in a whisper.

"Let's just say...he knows. He doesn't know who or necessarily when, and I don't tell him who because I know that it agonizes him. And he enjoys the agony. We both found out that he likes me to fuck around behind his back, and of course I love to fuck. I love strange dick. So your job is to keep your mouth shut."

I was stunned, but also fascinated. She was very forward, and this was a side that I hadn't seen from her before. I was wondering if maybe it was the liquor talking.

"Yea but...have you ever told him about just one, or did he ever find out?" I asked her.

"No. I never told him. I actually got caught cheating on him, and all the guilt had me in a fucked-up place mentally. I was expecting him to want a divorce. Instead, he seemed to be turned on, and we had the most intense fuck that night. We never mentioned a word about it again and things went back to normal quickly...but I noticed that if I came home late after a night out with the girls, he would go crazy with questions, asking if I fucked someone. It just drove him nuts! He would literally tear my clothes off and just fuck me wildly. I saw that it turned him on. And...I um...I think that ignited something in me."

"Amazing." was all that I could manage. She slid down and started sucking on my cock, her head bobbing up and down rhythmically. The sensation of her lips wrapped around my cock felt sooo good.

I was curious to know if she would admit anything to me. "Have you ever fucked any of our friends?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I won't tell you." she replied as she leered lustily at me. Strangely, this seemed to be a turn-on for me too. In a strange way, I was turned on guessing if she fucked someone else. I had a sense that she was luring me into questioning her.

Hearing this made me want to sink my cock into her slutty, gooey pussy without delay. I laid her on her belly, spread her legs, and pierced her pussy lips with my dick. So loose! I began pumping, sloshing noises emanating from her slutty pussy yet again. I lay on top of her, biting the slope of her shoulder, and she arched her back. I leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Did you get a load full of cum in your pussy before you came here?"

"Mmmmphh..maybe. Maybe not. Mmmphh..." she groaned, enjoying the questioning.

"Did you fuck Vince before you came here? Did you come straight here from your house? Is that his cum in your pussy?" I panted into her ear.

"Probably, but most likely not....mmmph. Fuck me harder. Fuck that pussy. I want your cum." she whispered to me, head turned sideways.

I tugged on her hair, pulling her head back ever so slightly, and nibbled/bit on her neck.

A lightbulb went on inside my head. Gina had mentioned earlier that Patty was in the neighborhood, and I thought that was strange, since no one else that I knew of lived close by Gina's new apartment. "Hmm...Gina mentioned that you were in the neighborhood before you came here. That's strange. Did you come from some guys house? Did someone else fuck you besides Vince?" I asked, excitement affecting my breathing, breath coming in short gasps.

"Mmmphh...that's for me to know only..mmm...keep fucking me with that dick. I want that cum! Probably I fucked someone before I came here. Mmm...maybe he came in me. Or I fucked a few of his friends...they all came in me. A good probability, but maybe not. I won't tell you...mmm...just give me your cum Tony!"

This slut wife of my friend was fucking with my head, and I was reeled in. I was wondering about the guy at the club that I had seen her talking to a few months back. "Did you fuck that guy at the club that you gave your number to?"

She tensed up, turned her head and looked at me. "Whatever you saw isn't what you saw. But he did turn me on...and he does lives somewhere close by..."

Patty was fucking good at mind games! I couldn't take it any more, the questions and answers pushed me over the edge, and I began pumping furiously. I squeezed her legs together in an effort to make her pussy tight, and she was arching her ass back at me, matching me stroke for stroke. I leaned forward, bit her hard on the shoulder, tugged on her hair, and unleashed my cum into her well-worn pussy. I collapsed on top of her, the room spinning. I could see stars floating around the room as my breath came in short pants.

I rolled off of her and as I lay there, James words continually ran through my mind: '... even though she has a loose pussy, she is one hot fuck. I'd hit it again.'

I looked over at her, and we both shared a laugh. We lay there for quiet awhile before Patty's voice interrupted my thoughts. "That was fucking hot. Remember...your job is to keep your mouth shut." she said. And with that, she got up slowly and slid her sundress over her head. She lifted a leg to put her panties on, paused, then threw them at me. "A souvenir", she whispered. She gathered her belongings and motioned that she was leaving.

I was surprised that she was leaving and a mild sense of panic overcame me. After all, she was going home to her husband (and my friend) with MY cum in her pussy! I tried to get her to spend the night, but she said that Vince would most likely 'enjoy' her night out.

And with that, she said bye and slowly walked out of the apartment.

coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers