My Friend's Wife Patty Pt. 02

Story Info
Patty Seduces Me Into Round Two!
3.1k words
4.45
8.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers

After my encounter with Patty at Gina's apartment, I found myself thinking of her often. Dirty thoughts. I imagined fucking her doggy style, ass in the air. Her cum-filled pussy. I doubted this would ever happen again. I figured it was a one-time deal and I'd best enjoy the memories.

A few weeks after my encounter with Patty at Gina's apartment, we had a barbeque at our friend Elias' house. It was a warm summer afternoon, perfect Southern California weather. I got there a bit early and enjoyed a beer with some friends. Vince and Patty would be coming to the bbq and I was a little apprehensive. Would Vince know that I had fucked Patty? Could Patty truly keep a secret? My fears were squashed a few minutes later when they arrived and greeted us in the backyard. Vince gave me the customary handshake and hug, and Patty was warm and welcoming as always. I observed their mannerisms, looking for any sign of a rift, but they were the model couple as usual (at least by external appearances!). I tried my best to act cool, but I did have some feelings of guilt.

After a few more beers and a happy buzz, Patty caught me alone. She walked over to me and poked me in the stomach. "Hey you!" she said playfully. "How are things going?" she asked.

"Fine...just enjoying the evening. Good food, good friends, what more could I ask for?" I replied.

"Hmm...I could think of something." she responded with a twinkle in her eye. She then said, "I had fun that night. We should get together again." My dick started to stir in my jeans. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Vince with a group of friends, but he looked disengaged. He was looking our way, and it made me uneasy. Could he possibly suspect something?

"That would be fun." I said, keeping my response open-ended. I didn't want to commit to anything. We continued with small talk for awhile and I could still feel Vince looking our way. Then he began to walk over towards us. The only thing running through my mind was 'Oh shit, act cool. Don't give it away.'

"Hey bro, what's up? I heard that you sold your bike," he asked. I had just recently sold my motorcycle, a tricked-out sportbike.

"Yeah, I figured it was time to let it go. I was getting a little too careless with it." I responded.

Patty rolled her eyes playfully, then muttered, "Geez...guy talk. I'm gonna go inside and talk to the girls." Then she poked me in the stomach again, looked at me suggestively and said, "Remember what I said."

"What did Patty tell you?" Vince asked as she walked away. My heart started racing, my thoughts jumbled. His question caught me off-guard. What the fuck could I say??

"Umm...she...I mentioned that I met a new girl, and she was trying to give me pointers, from a girl's point of view. You know! Telling me it's about time for my wild ass to settle down and get married. Typical girl shit." He looked at me long and hard. It was almost as if he could see through my lie. Did he believe it?

"Yeah, that's Patty." he laughed. Whew! His response made me feel a little better, but I was still uneasy.

The evening progressed without event as I had little contact with Patty after that.

On Monday I got a call at work on my cell phone. It was Patty. "Hi, are you busy?" she asked.

"I'm at work, but not too bad. I only have an hour left," I responded.

"Let's meet up after you get off of work! I have some free time," she responded happily.

"Hmm..sounds good. What about Vince? Is he gonna come too?" I asked.

"No...just you and I." she responded. My dick started to stir in my pants, thinking of the possibilities.

"Umm..ok," I responded. She wanted to meet in the city where she lived. I thought it was risky. What if Vince saw her car and my car together? She wasn't budging, and at this point I was thinking with my dick, so I agreed. We agreed to meet at a Shakey's pizza near her house.

I arrived at Shakey's an hour or so later and saw her seated at a table. She had already ordered a pitcher of beer. My palms were sweaty and I was a bit nervous. She stood up to greet me and gave me a soft kiss on the neck...mmm! I took note of what she was wearing: a white blouse with black business coat, a black skirt just above her knees, nylons, and some strappy high-heels. Her work clothes. Her hair was pinned up and she looked like the consummate office professional. Hot!

"Glad to see you made it! I was looking at my watch and beginning to think you weren't gonna come after all." she said. All I could do was laugh. What guy wouldn't jump at the prospect of getting laid? Damn straight I was gonna make it!!

After some more small talk and a few pitchers, I noticed her speech was a bit slurred and her eyes had taken on a seductive look. Her foot began rubbing my leg under table.

"So Vince asked who was at Gina's apartment the other night," she said.

"Who did you say was there?" I asked.

"You, and everyone else," she responded. There was a naughty gleam in her eye.

My heart started pounding. "Did he ask...any questions?"

"Yes." she said. "He asked about the guys, and if I fucked anyone." I could feel my heart sinking with her response.

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him no! Of course not...and then he asked why my panties were missing. I had a hard time answering that one!" she laughed.

"Oh shee-itt! And what happened after that? What did he say?" I pressed.

"I told him that I had a change of clothes in the car, and I must have left them with the clothes. And so he went to the car and actually looked for them! Can you believe that shit?" she responded.

My mind was racing, my cock hardening. "Oh fuck, did he find any panties? Please tell me you had some panties in the car!" I pleaded.

"No, he didn't find anything in the car. But remember I was wearing a sundress that night at Gina's? Well, apparently you must have cum a lot inside me. There was some smeared cum on the driver's seat, and he happened to see it. He pulled me outside and asked me what it was. Of course I denied it," she said.

If you can picture the look on someone's face of both horror and amusement, that was me.

"Geez, Patty, that's fucking insane. What did he say to that?" I prodded.

"Well...he was pissed. And I could see he had a hard-on. We went back inside and he lifted my sundress up. He threw me on the bed, spread my legs and started looking at my pussy. He said it looked red and puffy and that it smelled like I had been fucked. He asked why my skin smelled like a man's cologne. Then he stuck his fingers in me and said my I was soaked. The more I denied, the more I could see his anxiety building. And then I got pissed and said, 'Maybe I did fuck someone.' He seemed to fume. Then he went down and started eating me out."

I was dumbfounded. Speechless. Vince was licking up my cum!

She continued, "After he went down on me, he pulled out his dick and started fucking me. He came in me too. And after he came...he said that it was his pussy and I was his and it was HIS cum in my pussy now and fuck everyone else...just him blabbing all this territorial bullshit."

There was a bit of a silence as I digested so much information.

"So was he pissed at you after?" I finally asked.

"No." she responded. The next morning we were back to normal. Like I told you, he likes it. And..." she paused, "I think you do too."

I couldn't deny it. What she was telling me was a turn-on. I had never known this sort of relationship existed, but thanks to search engines and Patty I was beginning to open my eyes!

"Hey, I think we should...umm...take this somewhere else. What do you think?" she asked coyly. Taking in her words gave me an instant erection, and my throat cracked as I responded with, "Sure, any ideas?"

She mentioned a hotel a few blocks away from her and Vince's house. I thought this was way too close for comfort, but again, thinking with my other head, I readily agreed.

We checked in and upon entering the room, I slammed the door shut, pressed her up against the wall and started to kiss her passionately. I slid her skirt up and grabbed her asscheeks, enjoying the smooth texture of the nylons.

Just then my cell phone rang. I took a look at caller ID. Vince! Fuck! Patty asked who it was, I said it was Vince and she said to answer it. I refused, then she snatched the phone from my hands, answered the call, gave the phone back to me and whispered, "Answer it."

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Tony, what's up, it's Vince. I could have sworn that I saw you driving down the street a few minutes ago. Was that you?"

My heart froze for a second when I heard that. I was silent, not only because of Vince, but also because Patty had unzipped my slacks and had placed my dick in her mouth! She was sucking my dick as I talked to her husband on the phone!

"Uh, no, that wasn't me. I'm actually around the corner from..." I trailed off and moaned ever so softly as Patty jacked me off rapidly, tip of my dick in her mouth. "I'm...uh, around the corner from my house." I responded hoarsely.

"Ahh, ok...I thought it was you. I was gonna see if you wanted to come over. Hey dickhead...you sound funny. Are you catching a cold? Did that new chick give you something?" he asked, laughing.

I looked down at Patty. She was looking up at me, wide-eyed, hand stroking my cock in a circular fashion, licking the tip of my dick.

"Thanks bro, but I'm beat. Let's catch up another day. And no, that chick didn't give me anything, assface!" I responded.

"Well...Patty's not home yet. She should be home any minute. She said she was gonna stop by the market or something." he said. I looked down at Patty. Stop by the market, my ass! I croaked goodbye to Vince and hung up.

I kicked off my shoes, slid out of my pants and boxers and proceeded to lay Patty down on the bed. I spread her legs and ran my hands up and down her nylons...so smooth. My hand moved to her pussy and I noticed a small wet spot on her nylons. Geez...was this girl ever NOT wet? I slid her nylons off and buried my face in her panties, inhaling her musky fragrance. She moaned and wriggled her pussy against my face. I had to taste this wet pussy. The first time that I fucked her we were limited in what we could do, and this time I wanted to enjoy all of her.

I slid her panties off, kneeled at the edge of the bed, and licked around her pussy lips. This was the first time I got to take a look at her pussy, and she had very pronounced labia. Fucking hott! I took her labia between my lips and alternated sucking and licking. I imagined Vince seeing her slutty used pussy, all red and puffy. It didn't look like that now...but I wanted to examine it again after I had finished fucking her. I slid a finger in her pussy and she moaned and wiggled her ass. I slid two fingers in, then three. She was enjoying the sensations. Four fingers fit with ease and I began to fingerbang her while I licked her clit. She became wetter, but clearly not as wet as when I had first fucked her. This led me to believe that the night we fucked at Gina's, someone else had dumped a load of cum in her pussy before I did. Such a slut...but I was intoxicated with her sluttiness!

"You are so fucking dirty. You're a dirty birdy...licking my pussy." Her words broke my thoughts. "What if I told you that someone fucked me just before I met up with you?" she asked.

"Then I would call bullshit. Besides, if you did have some guys cum in your pussy, I wouldn't have gone down on you." I responded smugly.

She leaned forward on her elbows and smiled at me. Then she pulled me down on top of her. I rapidly unbuttoned her blouse and she wiggled out of it. I then undid her bra and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She moaned softly, cupped my chin in her hands, and pushed me up to kiss her. I slid her further up on the bed, spread her legs, and slid my dick deep, ever so deep into her pussy. The moisture and warmth, and all the feel-good sensations of penetration, caused us both to moan. I hooked her legs around her shoulders and began fucking her, hard. The room filled with the sloshing sounds of her loose, wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, that feels sooo good...!" she moaned. "Give it to me, give me that dick...ohhh ohh yesssssss!" she continued, wailing.

I turned her on her side and continued fucking her. Now her slutty pussy was making pussy fart noises! I watched her as I fucked her. With every stroke, her ass and tits jiggled. She had light skin with a fair amount of freckles dotting her face and ass. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I felt my cock ready to erupt and started to moan.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck...I'm cumming!" And with that, wave after wave of sensations pulsed through my body. I felt my cock twitch as my cum spurted deep into her pussy. She welcomed my cum, and as I rolled off of her, she looked me deep in the eyes, dug her fingers into her pussy, scooped out some cum and licked her fingers clean, slowly, one at a time. Next she leaned forward to kiss me deeply, and I could taste my cum on her breath.

"That was good Tony, but I want more. You came way too quick!" she said, and then she leaned forward and took my limp cock into her mouth, willing it to life with her lips and tongue. I was now hard and getting the urge to fuck her again when she surprised me by moving into a 69 position. I had never eaten a girl out after I had cum in her, but since it was my own cum, I figured what the hell. I licked her clit and a slight bit of my cum slowly oozed out. Pretty hot! I also examined her pussy and it was definitely engorged and reddened as compared to earlier. Her pussy also had a distinctly different smell. It didn't smell like it did before I had fucked her. It smelled...different. What else could I say except her pussy smelled like it had just been fucked.

I imagined Vince discovering her freshly fucked pussy...the odor, the redness, the smell of another man's scent on her skin. I also imagined what Vince must have thought when he saw cum on the driver's seat of Patty's car. It must have driven him crazy. Crazy with lust, that is. I think I was beginning to understand what their relationship was all about.

I slid two fingers into Patty's pussy and she pulled her mouth off of my dick, moaning softly. Her pussy was soaked with cum...my cum. It felt identical to the night I fucked her at Gina's apartment. Based on this very non-scientific evidence, I was convinced that she had taken another man's load of cum in her pussy before I had fucked her.

I felt something boiling over within me. I had to fuck her now. I wanted to fuck with her my own cum. My cum was gonna lube her pussy and get squished out as I fucked her hard. Yes, I wanted to hear her pussy making sloshing noises with my cum!

I grunted and rolled her over. She bent over the edge of the bed, doggystyle, stuck her ass up in the air, and offered it to me. I bent over feverishly and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy. Her loose, slutty pussy. I tasted my cum. I owned this pussy. At least for tonight. I straightened up, took in the sight of her ass in the air, her looking at me over her shoulder, then I leaned forward and slid my dick in. It just fell right in, and I really couldn't feel much it was so loose. I began pounding that wet pussy, getting a thrill out of fucking her with my cum.

"Do you like that Patty? Does it turn you on, getting fucked with a load of cum in your pussy?" I gasped.

"Mmmph...yes. I love getting fucked, period," she replied.

"Does Vince know about us? Have you said anything?" I asked.

"Mmmph...no...I...ugh...mmm...didn't say anything. I don't kiss and tell..mmmph. But he has his suspicions." she panted.

"Are you gonna go home and have him fuck your cum-filled pussy? Are you gonna let him eat you out?" I prodded.

"Mmm...yes...the later I get home, the more he....ummph...agonizes. But it's all good." She gasped.

Her words pushed me over the edge, and I unleashed another load of cum, deep in her pussy. I pulled my dick out, spread her pussy lips, and could see the bubbly, frothy whiteness of cum deep within.

We were both spent, and lay in bed for some 30 minutes or so, giggling about our adventures. She decided it was time to go home and got dressed. As she walked out of the room, I noticed some dried-up cum on her skirt. The black skirt highlighted the cum stain and it was very apparent.

"Hey, you have cum on your skirt. You should clean it off before you get home." I offered.

"We'll see," she said. She winked at me, turned and headed to her car.

coroner7
coroner7
41 Followers