My Fucking Afterlife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Hayley said.

"Huh? I said that out loud, didn't I? Well, it's not your..." I didn't say 'fucking' out loud at least. "...fault," I finished.

"Do you think that's what you need?" she asked, then telling Steven what I needed.

Steven said, "Well, we could come here and try the circle and stuff. Maybe it could work? And if it doesn't, it might at least take your satisfaction up a level or two, Janelle."

I liked it when he said my name. It felt like little sparks from a campfire that go dim all too soon.

Hayley continued to ride Steven, with slow even strokes, and then she started rotating her hips just a bit. Steven responded. She looked briefly to me, a smile at one corner of her mouth.

"Steven," she said. "Remember last semester when your roommates came back and found us asleep on the couch?"

"Passed out, you mean," he said.

"Yeah. Tell Hayley about it."

"Uh, oh. We'd had a great time, drinking and, you know. And, of course, we fell asleep, longer than we anticipated. Should have known better. Anyway, it was past midnight, and I heard a noise or felt something that caused me to wake up. It was really embarrassing because they were all looking at us... Well. I guess they were looking at you, weren't they? You didn't have a stitch on."

"Now see, your cock just swelled up inside me. Did that turn you on?" she asked.

"Not right then. It does now. I was more concerned for you at the time."

"I didn't tell you what woke me up," Hayley said.

"Well, what?" he said, curious.

"I woke up when I felt a chill from the ceiling fan. We fell asleep under the blanket. A big blanket."

"Okay?" Steven said, not quite getting the implication. I did.

"They removed the blanket," I said. "And, being guys, they probably recorded you on their phones."

"Janelle gets it." She told him what I said. He looked dumbfounded. "And I don't know for how long," Hayley said.

"They were close to touch me. They might have. But they did have their phones out. When I woke, I reached for the blanket and told them to back off," Hayley said. "The only problem was that it wasn't on the couch or on the floor. It was several feet away, behind them. You woke up because I elbowed you, and when I did, they started acting like they were complete gentlemen and rushed to get the blanket."

"I can't believe..." he protested.

"Stop it. You're a guy. I'm telling you something that is humiliating and could have led to me being raped, and your cock is super hard. Can you explain that? Please? So, I don't have to?"

Give him credit. He thought about it a few moments. "I didn't realize. I'm so sorry! I should have realized."

"Another time," said Hayley. "But when I just mention that your buddies saw me completely naked, your cock swells, like it just did again. Want to explain that?"

"Ah. Uh. When we shared fantasies the other night? But they're just that."

"I like the direction this is going," I said. "People just come to the library, fuck, and go home. I like this real-life stuff."

Hayley gave me a cutting look.

Hayley said, "you said watching me in a gang bang was one of yours. Was that because of that night?"

"Well," said Steven, "it was one of yours, too."

"True. Having had three guys lusting at my body..."

"Four!" he offered.

"Right. And what did you say about that?"

"Um... I don't remember," Steven said.

"You'd like to see them try. I'd wear them out." Hayley gave Steven a hard stare.

"Oh. Wow. You mean, do that? Here?"

Hayley just smiled at him.

"If that's all we got, I'd love to watch. But I'm not sure if that would help? I haven't noticed any difference for my warming whether it's a quickie or drawn out. So, a longer span of sex wouldn't quite do it, I think. What I'd need is probably more people having sex at the same time. Any ideas for that?"

Hayley grinned. "I do." And she thrashed on Steven giving him no choice but to cum inside her.

Fait accompli. Guys are easy. Their girlfriends or dates, not so much. But Hayley was a player. And she told me how she played them.

She'd worn short shorts, a tank top and flip flops to Steven's apartment. Steven had assembled his roommates for "an important meeting they wouldn't want to miss." When she entered, their heads turned to her, and she smiled and waved. Steven just said, "Guys, this is Hayley's meeting. Whatever she says, I'm good with." And he had just smiled.

"Hi guys. First, I told Steven about you guys recording me a few weeks ago, and how you stole the cover." They had looked at Steven with some apprehension, who was strangely still smiling.

"Has anyone not jerked off to whatever you recorded?" They had caused them to all laugh lightly, neither confirming or denying, probably for Steven's sake. "Well, damn, I hope you have, or why else do it? Seriously." It wasn't the attitude that they were expecting.

"You've heard about The Sexy Ghost. We're going to prove she's real. Steven and I will prove it by having sex in the library on Halloween night, right there in front of you."

"Fuck, yeah!" his roommate Gregg said.

"But we need your help, Gregg. We need it from all of you. Steven and I have already found that this ghost is real. She died just short of an orgasm, and she thinks if she can reach one, it'll help her be complete. Pass. Move on. Whatever it is, other than being trapped in the library."

"So, we want each of you to bring a girlfriend or a date with you. We'll prove the ghost, but then we need to have everybody having sex at the same time to free her. It doesn't mean we have to be as close as playing Twister, but we can't separate by more than about 20' in any direction from her."

"What the hell?" Mark asked. "I'm good for watching you, but why would I want to bring a girl?"

"Great question. If you live up to your end, and we don't provide the ghost, I'll be your sex slave for a week. I'll stay here the whole time rather than going to class."

They had stared in disbelief. Mark said, "Just to be clear. Steven, you're good with this?" Steven had nodded. Mark smiled. "And Hayley, when you say sex slave, what exactly do you mean?"

"Now you see, Mark. I'm prepared for that question, and, really, words only go so far." Hayley had then removed her top, unfastened her bra, unzipped her pants and let them all collect on the floor. She hadn't worn panties. And she did it to complete silence.

"Mark, my eyes are up here. What it means is I'll do anything you want that doesn't put me in jail or the hospital."

"You must really believe in this ghost," Gregg said. "But promises are made to be broken. Do we get a deposit now?"

She had looked over to Steven. "Told you."

"Can you get your dates to come?"

They had talked about it. It might be difficult, but she had motivated them. There was a collective "Yes."

"Okay, words are cheap." She walked up to Gregg and put her hand against his cock. "I'll give you each a blow job right now. A facial or I'll swallow. Your choice. Steven gets to take pictures. And then imagine me here for a whole week."

And she had.

"I wish I could repay you in some way," I said.

"Are you kidding me?" Hayley said. "All their bravado crashed. I made them cum so quickly it didn't take any time at all. Not quite a gang bang, but it was fun."

I'd been around long enough to know that Security was careful during certain times of the year. Halloween was one of those. They didn't patrol the library, but they gave a stern look to anyone who entered. Halloween might mean mischief, and they were probably worried about property damage.

So, we planned around it. One trip at a time, Steven and Hayley gradually assembled a shelf full of rolled sleeping bags and some liquor. The night of, everyone entered separately, with snacks or small ice coolers in their backpacks, seemingly going their own way.

Hayley had brought a paint that was only visible if there was a black light. They didn't want to freak people out and scare them away. But an invisible circle was still a circle, right? They tied a rope to a leg on a table and she painted the circle keeping it in tension. Then they stretched cord to the five points, tracing the it to draw the pentagram. Maybe it would help? They had nothing to lose.

Steven's roommates followed through by bringing their girlfriends, with a general hook of "watch Steven and Hayley have sex in the library and see The Sexy Ghost on Halloween." It certainly held more intrigue than any of the parties going on, and it had worked surprisingly well. The Sexy Ghost has that kind of power.

I wasn't certain that all of them understood that I needed them to have sex, but the liquor was flowing freely, and the sleeping bags were obviously suggestive of fucking options. Literal. Not me just cussing.

Steven and Hayley, wow... Maybe one of their fantasies was to put on a show? They had been drinking as well, but for all my sluttiness, I was amazed. They just undressed and started making out. And they did it slowly, as if everyone watching didn't matter, much anyway. Within 20 minutes, the other couples were sitting on their sleeping bags or standing, in some stage of undress or at least groping beneath clothes as they watched the foreplay.

When Hayley bent over to lean on a shelf, Steven took a moment to check on the group, his cock sticking out hard and straight. Gregg said, "Not seeing a gho-ost," making the word two syllables. The little fucker. I walked over and sat down beside him as Hayley reached back to guide Steven's cock within her.

Within a couple strokes, I could feel the warmth emerge. It was strong. The circle thing must be working, or the sexual tension, or both. And Halloween.

I wanted to have fun, but I didn't want to spook their friends. It's not like I'm all shimmery. I look real. So, really, I'm not spooky at all. Mostly. Still, I guess it's hard not to be startled when a smokin' hot ghost pops out of nowhere.

I was just a few feet from Gregg, and I figured he wouldn't run away all scaredy like if he saw a smiling naked female ghost tweaking her nipples. He didn't.

"Guys!" he said. They all looked.

I smiled at them all, even as Gregg's girlfriend waved her arm through me. She looked excited about it, actually.

Hayley helped. Steven helped too, but not fucking her so hard just yet. "Everyone, this is Janelle. Don't be afraid. She's really cool." Hayley then explained that she could talk to me, the whole brain thing and falling just shy of an orgasm and being trapped as a naked ghost.

"Fucking hot naked ghost," I countered, but Hayley didn't pass it on. In any case, they knew.

I nodded along as she spoke and made appropriate faces. Pouty, bored, hopeful and so on. I'm sure it was kind of cute. And, for whatever reason, no one ran away screaming. I was encouraged by that, at least.

Hayley explained that it being Halloween, whatever spiritual powers might amplify whatever sexual energy they could muster. I nodded emphatically.

I did the kitty cat look with pleading eyes and hands pressed together. And, maybe some of the magic energy worked on them too. Or spirit of charity. Or general horniness. They all kind of fell in with their partners. And I started believing in that energy, because I realized that they sort of found their way to points of the star, as had I.

The warmth became honest to goodness heat, washing over me. I felt it in all the right ways. When in Rome... or a library... I began seriously finger fucking myself. And I could feel it. It felt so good. I saw one couple get into a doggie position so they could both watch. When he started fucking his date, I felt that. I felt it. The absence of unfeeling moved me. But it wasn't quite enough.

I could actually see my skin start to flush. My nipples ached in that peculiar and wonderful way, and I squeezed them with my other hand. It felt seriously good, like, better than the real-life thing, my whole body reconnecting in wonderful ways. I felt it on the horizon. The Big O. But I needed Level 10.

"Hayley, if anyone can climax in about a minute, that would be wonderful. And say my name!"

"I forgot about that! Everyone, Janelle says if anyone can orgasm real soon, please do. She's close. And if you say her name when you do, it'll be even better for her!"

I love that girl. Everyone started fucking harder. I mean fucking fucking. The energy among us was palpable, loud, moaning, panting, ball-slapping, fuck your brains out fucking palpable. Obviously, just what I fucking needed! I could see a purplish glow over us, which brightened to violet, pink, red, orange and then yellow, connecting us.

I closed my eyes as the feelings became so, so intense. I could feel, really feel. And as I heard others begin to chant "Janelle," I crossed the mountaintop. I may have yelled. I may have moaned. Not a bit of it was for show, for a change. I don't know if I was even heard. The best fucking orgasm of my fucking life. When I finally caught my breath, my body was... present. Yes. I luxuriated in it.

I eventually realized it was quiet. I remembered the library being musty smelling, but there was a floral fragrance, or maybe cotton candy. It was time to open my eyes.

It was kind of bright. Made sense. My eyes had been closed for a while, so they were dilated. The light gradually resolved itself to a point, surprisingly far away but not too bright. I could see pretty well, what there was. Yep, still naked. You'd think there's be a uniform or wardrobe or something in this afterlife thing.

And as I looked around, it's a pretty odd moment to wonder what the real afterlife is about when it's upon you here and now. If I had put Hayley to it, she might come up with paradise, nirvana, nothingness and so on. So, I have to admit my shock to discover there was, in fact, a long dark tunnel ahead with a light at the end. Really? What the fuck? Why does it have to be that?

Fucking great. What do I do? Do I walk to the light? Or is it... yep. A fucking train coming at me.

Well, it would save me a walk. And as it came speeding closer, I made a decision. I was going to catch that fucking train and have a word with the engineer. It would be a guy. And guys are easy for a naked smokin' hot chick.