My Fucking Quarantine Pt. 02

Story Info
Fiorenza and Evaristo add themselves to the fun.
2k words
3.9
7.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
817 Followers

"So, this talk of marriage, were you in earnest? I mean, we barely met, after all," I inquired of Vittoria as we showered together now.

"Si, signor. We're locked down together for a good while now, but that's for the best. By the time that it's done, you'll wonder what you ever did without me. Trust me on that, Signor Anton Mancini," Vittoria assured me with a steamy French kiss now.

"Vittoria Mancini has a nice ring to it, no doubt of that. But you're sure that you're fine with marriage to a lecherous American?" I teased her a bit now.

"Si, mio amore! You're no more lecherous than Italian men, trust me, and if I can handle that with them, I can with you as well. There's nothing wrong with lechery, as long as you're honest and don't neglect any of your lovers, of course," Vittoria asserted rather convincingly.

"Least of all you, that is," I winked at my new Italian lover, who winked back before kneeling to take me in her mouth.

"And to think that my cock was just up your ass, no less!" I pointed out, not that I expected any revulsion by now.

"So what? I clean out often with just this sort of activity in mind, my love. Look, I was born to be your wife, signor. It was just always meant to be. How about it? Want a very amorous, very passionate Italian wife or not? Especially one who comes with a mistress, too. Package deal, as they say," Vittoria urged me to seize my chance with her, something that I wasn't foolish enough to refuse.

"So, if you're a package deal, you should probably go ahead and sleep with Evaristo, too. You can be his mistress and my wife, while Fiorenza is my mistress and his wife. There's a good symmetry there, I think. I just want to put my bun in your oven before he gets the chance, of course," I laughed as I pulled my blonde Italian cutie up for another steamy shower kiss.

"I love the way that you think, but what is 'bun in the oven,' lover?" Vittoria reminded me that not all foreigners knew American euphemisms.

"It's ... a euphemism ... for a baby in the womb, fetus, embryo. I meant that I want to impregnate you before he can, babe," I explained, getting a very wide grin from her now.

"You want to see me swell up with your seed, si? You want to see my bambino fill up my belly and stretch it. That would be the ultimate proof that I'm yours, ahead of Evaristo and anyone else. Si, I would like this, too! I would love to see the looks on everyone's faces when they realize that I'm having your baby! And this child would be an American, si? If the father is an American, that is?" Vittoria asked me as I eased into her twat from behind in the shower.

"It's a lot easier if we're married, but yes, if I claim the child, it's an American, a citizen of the United States at birth. With marriage would come the presumption of paternity, of course, the default setting, no need to prove it, you know. And a wife who shares me with her sister? That's basically my dream marriage, if I'm being honest here," I remarked while plowing Vittoria's luscious and soaked cunt from the back.

"Signor, you have no idea how right you are about me! I will be the best wife ever to you! Coffee and breakfast every morning, lunch served whenever you wish it, supper the same, my entire body and soul devoted to your happiness and joy! Just please ... don't ask me to do a regular day job, signor! I would rather focus on you! I do some work of some kind, yes, but not an ordinary job. I am ... cam girl, you see! As in ... sexy webcam, you know. Pays the bills without having to slave away! I can be more relaxed ... and always a bit horny for you!" Vittoria clarified to me that she was a professional cam girl, a sex worker, no doubt nervous about my response.

"Well, that makes you available to me more than you would be. Is ... Fi ... a cam girl, too?" I asked Vittoria while fondling her olive-skinned buttocks and ramming deeper inside her.

"Fiorenza, a cam girl? I wish! She was for a time, but Evaristo got jealous! So now she works at the airport, or she did before she was furloughed. Not much need for shuttle bus drivers now, is there? Maybe we can get her back into it, si?" Vittoria snickered.

"Okay, Evaristo is gonna need to change his attitude, or he doesn't get any of this! I don't intend to share you with a man who refuses to share his wife in turn. That kind of pettiness is stupid! He needs to get with the program, or I'll just fuck Fi on the side, anyway, and exclude him from the in-law action!" I chuckled as I enjoyed how dripping wet my fiancee's gash really was by now.

"Or she can leave him, even! No need to include him at all if that's his position, si?" Vittoria now really put her back into it, pushing back at me with her lovely hips and buns, of course.

"Si, signorina!" I responded in Italian, making her giggle as I plundered her body with deep and powerful strokes.

"He will probably just go for the priesthood after all. Maybe that's for the best. Get the marriage annulled, easy enough since it wasn't done in the Church. We don't need him, for symmetry or anything else! No more altar boy husbands!" Vittoria laughed before moaning and then creaming herself on my cock at last.

"Probably best, yes. The three of us together work out well enough, if you're up to that!" I agreed while ravishing Vittoria even harder now.

"My God, my pussy is so ... fucking ready for this! Fill me up! Breed me, you half-Italian, half-Romanian bastard from America! Knock ... me ... up!" Vittoria urged me to fill her belly with my spawn.

"Fuck, yes ... fuck, yes!" Vittoria screamed as I spilled my load inside her at last and we rinsed off at last.

"Come on, lover, let's dry off," I told my fiancee as she turned off the water jets and we exited the shower.

"Room for a third in the Jacuzzi?" I heard another woman's voice and saw Vittoria rush at her with a sweet peck on the lips.

"Fi! Oh, I love you, Fi! Fiorenza, mia dolce sorella, finalmente sei con noi!" Vittoria told her sister, a truly stunning ginger, with a very warm embrace now.

"Wait, how did she ... get into the suite? Not that I mind. She's certainly welcome with us, but I'm curious now," I wondered now.

"I bribed the concierge with sexual favors for a key. Just not mine," Fiorenza winked at me.

"Whose then?" Vittoria asked her with a snicker.

"Evaristo's! Even now, he's sucking the man's dick!" Fiorenza announced to the shock of both of us.

"Wait, Evaristo, your husband, is downstairs? What happened?" I asked her now as if I had always known her.

"We ... had it out ... a long spat and all of the secrets came out. Evaristo confessed that he wasn't satisfied with our marriage, either. We both wanted more cock, it seems. And more pussy. He has always ... struggled with his true nature, it seems. He is ... bisexual. He just overcompensated, first by trying to become a priest, and then by marrying a ginger with a far larger sexual appetite than his!

"And then by acting first the jealous husband, and then by making sexual advances on you. I am sorry that I kicked you out, Vittoria, but I only did it so that I could argue with him and force everything into the open. I didn't count on this lockdown mess! Anyway, we agreed on a new policy toward our marriage. Complete honesty ... and sharing. What's his is mine and what's mine is his, including my sister ... and her new lover, I believe," Fiorenza explained as she followed us into the hot tub and we began soaking together.

"So ... you want to ... make it a foursome, if you will. The four of us, lovers that is. Though I understand if you two don't want to ... do the incest part," I summarized Fi's position, to which Vittoria and she now giggled.

"Don't want to 'do the incest,' lover? I've fancied Fi for years and she has desired me as well, even if we really know that the Church and society would never approve, let alone our families. How about it, sister? Want to eat me while my fiance fucks you as you deserve?" Vittoria encouraged her sister, who bent over in front of me and let me inside her slippery snatch.

"At last, this pussy is right where I want it ... on my tongue!" Fi announced as she began licking her own sister's twat in earnest.

"I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" Evaristo spoke up behind us now, undressing as he did so.

"Join us ... in whatever capacity you can, that is," I urged him and found my cheeks parted as he lubed me up and started buggering me.

"So ... the four of us ... we spend the lockdown here, at the hotel, and we fuck each other blind, then?" I proposed, even as I thrust in and out of Fiorenza with rather furious strokes.

"A miniature honeymoon, even as the world ends!" Vittoria laughed as she felt Fi's tongue slide along her butt-crack.

"Lovely plan from a lovely man!" Fi declared as she pushed back ardently at me.

"With a very tight ... ass! Though ... now ... I think that I like bottoming better!" Evaristo confessed now, adding more information to my profile of him.

"But you'll Top in a pinch," I countered while pounding his wife silly in front of him.

"In a pinch, si, signor, but I have tried it now ... and bottoming suits me best! I ... satisfied my curiosity ... about Topping now ... it just doesn't do it much for me," Evaristo observed as he came inside me and pulled out.

"Did you ... take that concierge's cock up your ass or stick to oral?" Fi wondered while I kept ramming her delicious pussy and she continued eating her sister out.

"Started orally, but yes, he ended up buggering me ... and I loved it! So did he, hence why he came so quickly this time! It's a preference, but not an exclusive one. As you said, I will Top in a pinch. I just prefer to bottom, that's all ... and I still want to share these two beauties with you if possible. A little pact among us, but with the option of others at times," Evaristo laid out his own proposal, which was basically what we'd already said.

"Oh, fuck ... si, si, si!" Fi screamed as she came on me and clenched my dick so hard that I spent myself quickly inside her.

Vittoria's own release was soon afterward, and then the four of us sat lazily in the Jacuzzi for another twenty minutes as we revelled in the glory of what we just did. It was clear that my marriage to Vittoria and Fi's marriage to Evaristo would be closely entwined for good and that we were all lovers now, anyway. Whatever plans and designs we considered prior to this, we were all now determined to make this work. It was just too delightful a plan not to bring it to fruition! This would certainly make for a lot better lockdown, that much was clear to me!

Something told me that I wouldn't go back to the States for a good while, even aside the pandemic and quarantine. That was just fine by me. I also knew that far from objecting to the webcam work now, both Evaristo and I would favor Vittoria and Fiorenza each being cam girls now.

And that was just the beginning of our new way of life.

SevMax2
SevMax2
817 Followers