All Comments on 'My Fucking Quarantine Pt. 02'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

Honestly, why would the MC give his wife to some asshole as a mistress? There is no logical reasoning for doing so. But he would cuckold himself with that move. His 'wife' only wanted to sleep with him once so her sister could get in on being the MC's mistress.

She's already devoted and all but the MC just doesn't get that Evaristo could just be a cuckold and everything would be fine.

Would feel weird seeing Evaristo fucking Vittoria on a regular basis while she doesn't really like him.

MastercaptMastercaptalmost 4 years ago
Italy

In answer to eiopolizi above, in Italy prostitution is legal. There are married ones who come home to their family after "work", and its condoned. Europeans have a different outlook on love and sex, and separate them, as sex OUTSIDE of the marriage happens. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES