All Comments on 'My Futa Girlfriend Ch. 01-02'

by stevenboi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EroTsubaEroTsuba7 months ago

Really interesting story. So the Futa in this story are some kind of parasitic alien masquerading as humans. Very hot, but probably needs a few more tags like "mind control" and "brainwashing"

The whole opening section about politics and sexism felt overdrawn until it became apparent that they have good reasons to behave that way. Built up a feeling of distrust when reading. Is everything a lie?

Looking forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best stories till far.

Waiting for next part

NotmanenoughNotmanenough7 months ago

interseting story, but all the winning about sexisme was unsufurable, even more when knowing that what was stated was true facts regarding this univers.

stevenboistevenboi7 months agoAuthor

EroTsuba, no think of the mutants of X-men. It is the next evolution of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Characters are too one dimensional. Alisha straight up turned 180° after she fed her cum to Paul. Where was the girl that was meek and nervous at her date and almost cry in the bathroom. And Paul did not know exactly about futa and their effect. She should have explained every detail about futa but basically she just lied to Paul. And she was acting like her mother was the worst. At least her mother was honest about her intention and not a hypocrite like her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First story on Literotica I actually couldn't finish reading. I stopped when Paul was yelling about sexism at the restaurant; he seems like an insufferable, quick to judge, ignorant character that I'm genuinely rooting against. He constantly brings up strawman arguments about "oh well they're no different than us", but you also say they are literally a different species, Homo-Futanari (which by itself doesn't make sense because species are named in latin, Futanari is japanese for hermaphrodite so it should be Homo-Hermafrodit, but I also get its a porn story despite this taking all of 2 minutes to discover and find out). It naturally makes sense to be in favor of your own species, so inter-species relationships would be new and not understood. Not to mention it sounds like Futanari are a recent development (which also doesn't make sense, evolution is slow and doesn't fucking pop up out of nowhere) so Paul is being very forceful in his progressive stances which is likely to push people away from the idea. I mean he pushes away his best friend and family over this and he hadn't even message the fucking girl yet. He's irrational and impulsive. Not to mention the cringe way Paul and Alisha both crush over each other and both talk like Discord neckbeards. Like who the fuck just goes on about their dick size IN THE FIRST MESSAGE SHE EVER SENT HIM. And he's just okay with this despite his only sexual relationship being his own twin sister (which also seems thrown in for no reason)?? Honestly, at least his character is consistently terribly written: I feel like I'd be way more annoyed if it seemed like he had any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

To the author personally, I think you have the ability to write good stories, but you need to actually think about your characters, the world they live in, and the two interact. Again, I get this a porn story on a porn site, but that doesn't mean low quality work should be excepted even if the premise is interesting. Seriously, this could be a very interesting story from what I've read so far, but I refuse to continue because these elements are not properly put together and it takes me out of the story altogether.

Client8Client82 months ago

This was good... till it wasn't, starting on page 3. Paul is pretty insufferable, and the way he gets tossed around like a rag doll is a serious cock block.

stevenboistevenboi2 months agoAuthor

Why are detractors always anonymous? I wrote Paul with the typical left coast ideals. Client8, thank you for the feedback. His will is toyed with for a bit. By chapter 4 he's nearly dictating what he needs and wants. Yes, I get it all of you. The politicization in the beginning was too long and too much. However, i am moving forward with chapter 5. Those of you that enjoyed this, may like the next chapter. Be well to you all. MJW aka "Stevenboi" aka "Sungmehetu".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevenboi@stevenboi
73 Followers
Keep me naked in home and working out of the house. I will serve to please and fulfill your needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES