All Comments on 'My Futa Wife Ch. 03'

by Red_Stone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Malika1234Malika12345 months ago

Hot! Can’t wait to read more! Hope girls get other women to join their futa club and drink their pussy tasting green goo! And cuck other men. Also feed their juice and cum to husbands and have reverse effect to feminize them 😉

torcoolguytorcoolguy5 months ago

Super hot stuff, how big is Brooke now you think?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

loved it! more please...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lmao

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

too bad this text already exists on another forum.

At the end he meets his futa boss at a gala.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, what??

First off, start and middle of the story was great; the truth has come to light, he wasn't a punk about it, Gloria gets a bit of karma (cum puddle slip xD ).

However, the ending feels like a COMPLETELY different story. Now there was heavy drink involved so her attitude can be explained, but not kosher.

I just hope her natural gentleness bites her with the guilt (don't be rough with your partners with 'shakey' consent folks), and any anal play from now on is a mutual thing.

Best of luck

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

yeah the first two parts were really good.. but this one went down hill fast. The concept of green smoothie and wife changing was good, should have been more about experiments Dr and boss running on wife and cuckolding husband. oh well still a good story.

Rollie88Rollie884 months ago

More please! I love futanari stories.

KratosEonKratosEon4 months ago

The chapters that exist in CHYOA after this part are not written by Red_Stone.

But I like this direction that you are taking Red_Stone, making Brooke more dominant. But it might have been better if the transition to dominance was a bit slower. Maybe she would also have some physical changes as well, losing fat and becoming more muscular in the process.

If you plan to make this into a longer story, one suggestion could be to add a bit more drama. Maybe Gloria is more sinister than it seems and the F.U.T.A foundation is actually bad news. Maybe Brooke starts not telling her husband everything as she gets more dominant and he gets more resentful towards her behavior as she forces him to a more feminine role in the household. Maybe she starts cheating and he also cheats but they figure out that without the decades of history that they have, they don't feel the same level of satisfaction from cheating. And eventually, it leads them back to each other, their love getting stronger.

Anyways, great story and best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes ive read the other one as well but like this one better! Please write more.

I hope the girls get more wives to join and cuck their husbands, while experimenting with green juice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous