My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 11

Story Info
Alisha and Zora have some magical fun in the wilderness.
3.6k words
4.58
4.1k
6
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 11 Spring Break

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be just a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got long wavy hair, an 11-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to B cups.

"I still can't get beyond the fact that you allowed a demon fox to possess your body with no appreciation of the genuine peril you exposed yourself to, but I thank you for additionally exposing me to that risk." Zora said as we were walking back to our room after the last class before spring break.

"Well, I got a pretty cool souvenir too, definitely worth it!" I said, flashing the key on my neck.

"You ought to consider possible blightful curses conferred upon that twisted key. It definitely retains a mysterious supernatural energy, of that I can indubitably guarantee. So, please let me try to draw upon its power to augment mine!" Zora begged.

"You're so funny, lover, please do your best to make your magical dreams come true. Anyway, what do you want to do for the next nine days off?" I inquired.

"Since you asked, do you recall what tomorrow the 14th may be?" Zora asked.

"Well, it is our one month-iversary of becoming roomies." I said.

"Yes, our mensiversary is important as well, but since it occurs one month after Valentines...? Ugh...do you even pay attention in class? We learned all about it in Japanese class. It's White Day!" Zora exclaimed, slightly frustratedly.

"Oh, right." I said, somewhat embarrassed for not thinking of what we were just literally learning about a few minutes ago.

"So, in view of the fact that you gave me a surprise on Valentine's and you had no plans for break, I postulate that it's my turn to leave you flabbergasted with an unforeseen escapade!" Zora declared with her usual enthusiastic flare for the dramatic.

"Well, what's the big surprise?" I asked, smiling at how sweet she was despite her ghoulish style.

"I figured normal mind tricks would be advantageous, at least until I can perform genuine charms, enchantments and spells, so I gained enough knowledge from that fool of a hypnotist from our orientation to become skilled at hypnotism and even self-hypnosis. Consequently, we shall journey into the dark woods, set up an encampment and I will present myself to fully obey your every command." Zora said cheerfully.

"Well, I like camping; haven't been in a while; and having you under my control sounds fun. It's a great offering, which I duly accept." I told her happily.

That night, we prepared some gear for our trip, Zora of course required all of her magic paraphernalia, and her pack was probably bigger than her. We kissed goodnight and cuddled in bed to get some rest before our trip the next day.

...

The next day we set out early, taking our gear miles along a winding forest path to a small clearing amidst a dense pine forest. On our walk, Zora was clearly having trouble with her bag, so I carried it for her. In our clearing was a very nice large flat boulder, which we pitched our tent beside. After cooking and consuming some of our provisions mixed with some edible plants and fungi discovered nearby, Zora insisted on drawing some of her magic runes and whatnot on the rock and surrounding trees. I collected fire wood while she did this, and before long the sun was setting, so we sat together up on the boulder's large flat top and watched it sink below the trees and the full moon appeared on the horizon as did myriad stars across the sky.

Zora kissed me and asked if I was ready to be her master, I assured her I was and she reassured me with much more eccentric and peculiar vocabulary that while I was under her control, nothing was off limits to me, I could ask her anything, tell her to do anything, try to change her behavior or anything I wanted because she knew me and loved me and trusted my judgment.

"I love you." I told her and kissed her on the lips.

"Just promise to enjoy my gift to you and say 'moonchild legasus' when you want me to snap out of it." Zora said.

I promised her and she began hypnotizing herself which was much simpler than I had imagined, I'm not sure how it even worked, but it was pretty obvious when she was finally entranced.

'Ok, well this is going to be a lot like truth or dare, isn't it, so I'll start with some simple truths' I thought to myself.

"What's your full name?"I asked since I hadn't actually known yet.

"Zora Vera Fiala" Zora declared in an emotionless voice.

I giggled a little at her name, then asked "Have you got any weird or unusual fetishes?"

In an emotionless and serious tone, Zora said "Besides summoning and being fucked by demons and tentacles, I am interested in mind control, somnophilia, gagging, bondage, spectrophilia, role play and sex in unusual places."

'It will be fun to check off this list with Zora', I thought to myself.

I thought some more and asked, "What do you want more than anything else?"

"I want you, Alisha, to be happy." she said.

"Aww, that's so sweet, but what do you want most for yourself besides me?" I continued.

Zora responded, "I want to be able to do powerful magic."

"Why?" I asked.

"To protect myself and others and have fun." Zora said.

"What kind of fun?" I inquired.

"Sexually pleasurable fun mostly." Zora clarified.

"Well, we don't need magic for that." I said, and thought that maybe I could still help her achieve her goals with some commands, but I needed more information. "What do you need to do real magic?" I asked since I knew nothing about it.

"My knowledge should be sufficient, but my powers must be awakened by an item imbued with spiritual energy with a special ceremony." Zora explained.

"Well, do you have everything you need here for such a ceremony?" I asked, wondering if she knew she could do it, at least subconsciously perhaps.

"Yes, the items present fulfill all requirements." was her simple answer.

"Great! What.., well, actually, can you prepare the ceremony here for yourself?" I requested.

"Yes." Zora said and got up, grabbed her bag and began drawing symbols on the rock, setting up candles and whatnot, then she came up to me and grabbed Rei's key from my neck and sat with it in the middle.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." was the only reply again.

"Well, first, forget all my previous questions, but remember everything from here on when you wake up. Now, begin the ritual to unlock your powers." I said, not really sure if any of this was real or if it would work if it was.

"The ritual cannot begin until the moon reaches its zenith." Zora said, continuing to sit still.

"Well, how long will that take?" I asked.

"One hour." Zora replied.

'Well, I guess I'll have some fun until then' I thought, and told Zora "You feel horny now, your pussy is soaked." Zora's face visibly altered and I could see lust in her eyes. "Strip naked." I continued, and she slowly and sexily took off all of her clothes, revealing her supple breasts, tiny body and round ass.

I could see her juices leaking down her leg. "Cum!" I commanded, she convulsed and her face contorted as she came, I instantly got an erection. Having this power was hot, I was dripping in anticipation.

"Take my clothes off, then suck my cock." I directed. Zora walked over to me and began removing my clothes gently and slowly, first my top, then my pants, my dick flopped out, smacking her in the face, but no reaction. I on the other hand was whimpering in exciting expectation.

Once my clothes were fully removed, she put her mouth over my head and began sucking. Zora sucked my cock deeper and deeper into her, down her throat, I could see it bulge in her neck. I had never felt such suction before as she really sucked my cock down like a vacuum. I grabbed both sides of her head and pumped her mouth up and down my engorged shaft. The pressure built up so much I had to pull her off for a second, but then I told her "Keep sucking until you swallow my cum." Her slobbery lips rejoined with my skin.

I saw her inactive hands and decided I would enjoy some extra stimulation, so I commanded "Finger my pussy, make me cum." Zora's hands deftly found their target and started pleasuring me, with two fingers in my cunt and her thumb on my clit. I was in heaven, but I wanted her to enjoy it too, so I told her "Play with yourself too and cum when I do."

I had never seen such great sexual multi-tasking as this but she was adeptly performing each task as I continued to throat fuck her pushing and pulling her head up and down on my cock.

Zora fingered herself with one hand and me with the other as her head bobbled on my dick. As she started to gag I held her head down and my cum flowed out down into her stomach as I felt her throat muscles try to swallow my cock, my pussy clenched around her fingers and she trembled as her own orgasm made her quiver. I pulled out my cock as she continued to swallow my jizz as it spilled out and into her mouth.

"It is time, the moon has reached its zenith." Zora said all of a sudden while I was recovering from the great climactic orgasm she had just given me.

Without further ado, Zora, with my juices on one hand and hers on the other and a belly full of cum, began making hand gestures and speaking in tongues as far as I could tell. The candles around us lit up with violet flames and the lines, symbols, runes and whatnot glowed with the same hue. She raised Rei's key up above her head and a beam of light shown down on her. Zora's body began to glow lavender, as blinding light emanated from the amethysts on her necklace and her body began to levitate in the air.

I watched on in wonder, amazed and stupefied by what was happening. I only worried for her well-being at this point, but stayed put.

Her body was now at least 10 feet in the air, maybe higher. The glowing lights suddenly went out; wind swept away all the candles' flames and for a moment it was dark. I ran to where she had been floating, then bright lights flashed out from her body and she fell.

Luckily, she was small and practically fell like a feather, I caught her softly and her naked form was safely held against my bare chest.

Unconscious against my bosom, I was even more worried than before. It had been enough, it was time to wake her from her hypnosis. I said the words "moonchild legasus" and her eyes opened with a dim glow that faded.

The moon was shining again and I could see into her beautiful eyes, she was fine, though worn out.

Zora hoarsely whispered, "I was trying to give you a gift, and you gave me one again, not fair!"

"So, you can remember everything, Zora Vera Falia?" I asked.

"What?! I'm sure I never told anyone my middle name!" Zora shouted in shock.

"Well, don't worry then, I had more than enough fun with you, I loved your gift, it was way better than mine if you ask me." I consoled her.

Zora smiled and fell back asleep in my arms, I guess it took a lot more out of her than I knew, so I carried her into our tent, plopped her into a sleeping bag and cuddled in the same sleeping bag with her, zipping it up with the two of us tightly bound spooning together, my dick resting nicely between her ass cheeks and thighs. "Sweet dreams, lover." I whispered before drifting off to sleep myself.

...

In the early morning, the chirping of birds woke me, though I could barely move in the tight sleeping bag. Zora was still asleep, but my morning wood was firmly pressed against her pussy's lips between her legs in her sexy thigh gap.

My horniness justified me in beginning to rub my dick against her vagina. My arms were wrapped around Zora, luckily holding her breasts, so I thumbed her nipples and gently pinched them, her lips parted with a barely audible gasp but she did not stir from her slumber.

Squeezing her nipples and breasts and smearing her now flowing juices along my shaft, I was really getting into it, I wanted to be inside of her. I wiggled and squirmed to position the head of my cock against her opening. I'm sure we looked like a weird worm in our sleeping bag, but I don't know how she hadn't woken yet, I kissed and nibbled at her neck and ear as I was slowly able to manipulate our position for my cock to enter her wet cunt.

Once my cock wormed its way inside of her, I wriggled and jiggled as I attempted to thrust into her as per usual. It felt good and was fun, but I wanted her to enjoy it too, so I slid my one hand down to fiddle with her clit.

Zora began to twist a little and I continued pushing my cock deep into her as I clicked her clit. A loud gasp and writhing alerted me to her sudden awakening.

"Fuck...aaah...yeah, fuck me." Zora said desperately.

I kissed her neck, sucking on it to give her a hickey as I thrust into her over and over.

"Uhh, aah, I'm gonna cum." Zora said as her body attempted to flail about which resulted in us rolling around in the tent, with me on top now and the side of Zora's face squished against the ground, our struggle led to our bodies seizing up with the pleasurable convulsions of our respective climaxes. We screamed in joy together as my cum emptied into her abdomen and her pussy muscles tightened around my twitching cock.

We lay catching our breath, before Zora said, "Fuck yeah, that's how to wake me up!"

"Yeah, well, it was great, huh? I think we're stuck though." I said still out of breath.

"Is that so dreadful?" Zora asked with a grin.

"Not at all, babe." I said as I gave her another little thrust and she moaned.

As we wriggled jiggled free, we enjoyed the little shivers of post-orgasm pleasure we had from the movements until we managed to unzip the sleeping bag.

Yawning and stretching our limbs and slowly separating our bodies, we crept out of the tent and then immediately hugged each other. Zora looked up, with her eyes glistening in the morning light, into my eyes and we shared a passionate kiss.

"So, shall we perceive and assess the consequences of the preceding hours of darkness?" Zora asked.

"Of course, let's see what you got." I said excitedly.

Zora flicked her wrists and made some movements with some low muttering, moments later sticks came flying from the tree line and landed in a neat little pile nearby.

"Wow, what else can you do?" I asked.

"That's just our first glimpse! I'm so excited! Let's investigate my threshold limitations, shall we?" Zora responded, jumping up to the flat rock inscribed with her runes. Her arms reached for the sky, some sort of hole, portal or I don't know started to open when she collapsed, "Ugh!"

I ran up to her, she was coiled up as if she were having a bad cramp. "Are you OK?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah, I should have known better. I was too eager." Zora said.

"What happened?" I inquired.

"My magic is extremely limited to basic things like light telekinesis and whatnot, at least during daylight hours." She said, seemingly recovered from her adverse reaction.

"Oh, um, why is that?" I asked.

Zora explained it simply and clearly for me, "I have always studied about dark magic, it's not evil or anything like that, it's not even dark, actually. You see, my magic was born in the light of the moon, with a magical item, this key, which probably also has a connection to the night and darkness, so simply put, my magic is much stronger in the dark, especially in the presence of a full moon. My amethysts are also connected to dark magic, they will actually absorb the supernatural energy from the moon, like a rechargeable battery for me."

"Oh, so I guess this is really real now. It's like living in a fantasy story, I think I have a lot to learn about all this mystic stuff, I thought I myself was quite big enough of a mystery, but I guess there's a lot out there that I am completely unaware of. Will you help me?" I said.

"Of course, Alisha! You're my love, I would be more than overjoyed to aid your quest for numinous knowledge!" Zora exclaimed.

"Well, when shall we start?" I asked.

Clothing ourselves and eating, Zora gave me a crash course on all that is magic for the rest of the day. At the end I had a very vague and confusing picture of what it all was and meant. Despite my curiosity, I was overwhelmed, but very content to listen to Zora's fervent and passionate discourse on the subject.

After an early dinner similar to the previous night's, we found ourselves to be a bit exhausted, so we lay back naked on a blanket atop the boulder, my arm around Zora and we soon fell asleep.

...

Some hours later, despite the darkness of the sky, I found myself blinded by light. It wasn't exactly the light coming from the moon or stars either, I was a bit taken aback when realized the source. It was coming from Zora's amethysts around her neck. The violet light lit up the entire clearing and I could hear faint pulsating vibrations.

A bit concerned, I shook Zora awake. She smiled reassuringly and said "This is the maximum power I can maintain in the current state of my vessel."

"So..., well, what shall we do?" I asked quite clueless.

A cocky grin spread across her face, "Let's summon a sex demon!" Zora blurted out eagerly.

"Well, isn't that magic a little advanced or dangerous, so soon after getting your powers? I mean you're probably quite wound up being so energized, I don't want anything bad to happen to you." I said worriedly.

Zora looked a bit irritated by my words, and screamed "YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER!"

"Woah, this isn't you, you're scaring me, babe." I said as I grasped her hands in mine.

Her enraged state seemed to calm and the fierceness left her eyes to be replaced by tears. "Sorry, I don't understand what came over me. I don't want to hurt or scare you, Alisha." Zora apologized.

"Well, power corrupts and I suppose magic is no exception to that, right? Let's try some lighter spells before we get in over our heads." I suggested.

Zora, speaking more softly now, proposed "Ok, how about some temporary partial transfiguration spells?"

"Sounds reasonable, I guess. What's that mean?" I said, still a bit unacquainted with all the magic jargon.

"Basically, I can change our bodies; I'll attempt the spell on myself first, because I don't want to harm you. Don't worry about me, I'll be cautious and careful." Zora said.

I nodded in agreement, still a bit concerned that Zora might be biting off more than she could chew, and feeling responsible for possibly causing her corruption. Zora stood up and waved her hand near her neck swishing it down towards her crotch. A violet aura swirled through the air following her hand's movement and before my eyes a long, thick, pale, curved and veiny cock materialized, then with another swish of her hand, a second grew just below the first.

I bit my lip, "Now, this is my kind of magic." I crawled towards Zora's new appendages, drooling on my way over.

"Wait! I'm not finished." Zora said with a smirk as she made gestures in front of her chest and her supple breasts expanded, growing to nearly double their natural size. She pinched her dark purple lips and the swelled to a sexy, dry, puffy state. Zora's eyes glowed with magic.

Saliva now pouring out of my mouth, I muttered "This is really going to be fun."

And it was, after gagging on, being plugged in both holes, filled up by double cocks, boobs squishing together and numerous orgasms later, the fun continued for the rest of our holiday with ever more uncanny transfigurations, including tails, extra hands and tentacle arms. Both of our inhibitions slowly wore away as we experimented with our bodies and magic. It was the best spring break ever, all thanks to my lovely, magical Zora!

"Crack!" A small imperceptible fracture in the large amethyst in Zora's necklace appeared while we were sleeping cozily back in our dorm room. The light emanating from the stone began to flicker ever so slightly as shadows crept out intermittently, slowly seeping into Zora's chest.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers