My Game of two Halves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As there were quite few attending the opening I left them to circulate but not before giving them my card and asking them to give me a call. The rest of the evening was spent, wine glass in hand talking to many people. Georgia joined me later and between us I believe we initiated some friendships and some interest in potential commissions. The reviews in the media were excellent. The gallery was happy especially when they were asked if it could be made into a traveling exhibition. My firm was happy to agree so life seemed to be on the up.

The following week Robert contacted me and I visited them that night in their temporary army house to agree on the terms of the commission. We eventually signed up in a bit of a rush as Mary was being deployed to the South Sudan on a UN mission. Even though we had signed up it meant a delay on starting for six months until Mary was due to return.

Life over the next few months returned to the routine. I noticed a subtle change with Georgia; she began to get a little moody and restless. It was not like she was depressed as sometimes she could be uncharacteristically high. She was spending a little more time with her friends. Our own conversation dropped off a little although she frequently brought up the subject of Robert; to the point I was thinking she had a crush on the guy. I began to get a little jealous as the guy did have quite a magnetic personality but having met him and his wife I could not imagine her cheating on me with him. I just thought he was out of her league.

I figured that maybe we were lacking direction in our lives so I brought up the idea of family again. I also started talking about the house I was going to design for us. This seemed to work, at least temporarily and Georgia agreed to go off the pill. About a month after that discussion was a regimental dinner. Robert's wife was deployed so she would not attend. As the colonels PA Georgia was invited even though she was a civilian. Georgia said I was not invited as a matter of Mess protocol.

Georgia got really excited about it as it was the first army social function she had attended. I started to get annoyed with her because she started inferring that her place there was to be the Colonel's partner since Mary was deployed. I just knew that was bullshit. I was afraid that her little crush was becoming a little delusional. On the night of the dinner I was actually dismayed at what she had chosen to wear. She got a bit secretive about dressing, doing it in the bedroom en suite with the door closed. I was just sitting in the lounge watching TV when she came rushing past behind me and I don't think she was even intending to kiss me good bye. I got up quickly and caught her at the door,

"Don't I get a kiss?"

"Sorry I'm kind of late."

She was wearing her day time work trench coat over dress. It wasn't buttoned up so I pulled it aside to see what she was wearing and was gob smacked to find she was wearing a cocktail dress and not a very appropriate one at that.

"Hey sorry Georgia you shouldn't be wearing that. This is a very formal do."

"Well I need to look nice."

"Nice, I would agree, sexy is inappropriate."

"Well it's too late now," She actually yelled at me.

I Pulled up her dress and caught a glimpse that she was actually wearing suspenders.

"What the fuck. Have you gone out and bought some kind of sexy underwear for the evening. What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Georgia started yelling and crying.

"I'm late and now you're making me spoil my make up."

She was so agitated; it was all I could do to calm her down. I got her back in the en suite and she corrected her make up finally rushing out to her car. I yelled out to her as she got in.

"Don't drink too much. Don't drive if you need to get an Uber or shuttle or something."

I finally calmed myself down. I was absolutely pissed off, she was up to something and it was not healthy.

As I was agitated and I was determined to wait up for her. I tried to watch TV but could not keep my mind on it. I finally drifted off on the couch.

I finally woke up to my mobile ringing. The lights were still blazing and it was about 4:00 am.

Thinking I must change that ridiculous ring tone, I tracked the phone down and answered the call.

"Is that Vaughan Spenser speaking?" It was the unmistakable dead voice of a police woman. I had a horrible sense of dread.

"Are you the husband of Georgia Spenser?"

"Yes, what's happened?"

"I am sorry to inform you that your wife has been subject to sustained sexual violation and is currently having emergency surgery at the public hospital."


12