My GF, Susan Cucks Me AGAIN!

Story Info
I willingly submit to Susan's Cuckolding... I LOVE it!
1.5k words
4.33
10.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers

Susan Cucks Me Again!

The phone rang. It was Susan again. "Cum and get it! I'm lonely and horny again! I need your tongue!!!"

I answered, "Susan, it's 6:00 in the morning! Are you lonely and horny for me, or did your ex-husband just leave again?"

"You think you know me so fucking well, don't you? So what? He just left to go to work and left me unsatisfied again."

"Your ex-husband again? Has he ever given you an orgasm?"

"I don't think he ever has. You know he's such an asshole. He always leaves me every time right after he gets off. He doesn't give a shit whether I orgasm or not."

"Then why do you keep fucking him all the time? Doesn't his wife suspect something when he's been out all night?"

"I don't give a fuck what she knows. That's his problem. He likes my pussy better than hers anyway! I've told you before... He's got the biggest, hardest fucking cock I've ever seen in my life! And you KNOW I've seen a LOT of cocks! My pussy feels so damn good when his hard cock fills me completely! That's the only reason I married him in the first place. His problem is that he cums way too quickly. He never fucks me long enough to make me orgasm and he refuses to eat my pussy to get me off. He's only about pleasing himself. It's always slam, bam, thank you Ma'm, like I'm some kind of paid whore! He's a jerk! But he's gone now, and I really need you here as quick as you can get here! Hurry up! He has me so worked up! I'm going to ride your face this time! I'm going to ride your face till I cum as many times as I can! I hope you don't drown! LOL! Stop talking and get your little limp dick the fuck over here right now!"

"OK, Baby. I can't refuse a damsel in distress. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

When I got to Susan's house, the front door was open, and I went straight up to her bedroom. The bedroom door was open, and she was laying there totally naked, waiting for me. I got naked and climbed onto the bed and lowered my head straight to her pussy. I could smell her pussy as soon as I walked in. Just as I laid my head against her pussy, she locked her strong legs around my head and somehow rolled us both over until she was sitting astride my face. Her pussy opened like a giant faucet and tons of juices flooded out of her and straight into my mouth! I could clearly taste and feel the slick cum from her husband as it slid from her juicy cunt into my waiting mouth. I had to swallow several times just to keep from drowning. I thought that he may cum quick, but he sure cums a LOT!

As always, I had to eat Susan for 15 or 20 minutes to make her orgasm. Susan never orgasms easily. She says I am the only man she can count on to make her orgasm every time! I consider it a personal challenge to make her orgasm every time I'm with her! I have never failed yet. I also want to make sure I clean all the cum from her and leave her fresh as a daisy! LOL!

I sucked her pussy, I licked her all around her massive pussy, cleaning and sucking the lips and even rimming her asshole to make sure no cum had dripped into there.

It was another wild romp in her juices for over an hour of Susan moaning and thrashing and squirting. Her first orgasm was powerful and long! I did almost drown in all their juices! She must have had 6 or 7 strong orgasms while I was eating her. Her moaning and screaming was LOUD! She didn't hold back. She even licked and kissed my face clean afterwards, saying it really made her want to eat pussy again. (She had recently become very fond of eating pussy, but that's another story).

As I rolled over on top of her, I pressed her arms down with my knees and held her there as I jerked off all over her pretty face. She wasn't expecting that. I am very seldom the aggressive one. Before she could say a word, I started kissing and licking her as I cleaned her face completely and swallowed all my own cum.

As I was leaving, she walked me to the front door wearing her long, flowing see through nightie, completely open down the front. It covered up absolutely nothing. She might as well have been naked!

Susan opened the front door wide and stood there in the morning sunlight for the whole neighborhood to see, as we kissed goodbye. Susan really gets off on blatant exhibitionism. And so do I! I held her face with one hand as we kissed, and I slipped the other one into her soaking wet pussy. Four fingers deep as she moaned through our kiss. She always moans pretty loud. Some would call Susan a "screamer". I'm sure a couple of the neighbors could have heard her if they had their windows open.

Her son came out of his room and said "Mom! DAMN! First the guy you brought home from work for some 'afternoon delight', then the guy you went to dinner with, and you fucked him half the night. Then Dad came over and spent the morning fucking you again. How am I supposed to get any sleep when you're screaming all night? Do you leave your bedroom door open on purpose? Then he (pointing at me) came over right after Dad left and had you screaming louder than ever for over an hour!"

He continued, not giving his mother a chance to respond. "It's somebody new every weekend, and half the time in the middle of the week, with all your 'Business Meetings'! All my friends think it's hot as hell that my Mom is a freak! They all want to fuck my Mom! I know you see them peeping in your window all the time. It's like you want them to see you! Is that what it is? Do you WANT to fuck all my friends? You probably do, you fuck everybody else!"

"BRADLY!" She gasped. "Stop it!" We were still standing in the open front doorway of the house and Susan was still on display to the world. My hand still in her cunt as Bradley continued...

... "Hell Mom, you were so loud with him this morning, I got on Reddit and played it live for my friends. I was telling them you had four fucking men in one night and you were still going strong!". You were so loud, I looked in your bedroom, the door was wide open, and saw you riding his face. Now I know why I never heard him; you were smothering him! LOL!"

Susan practically yelled at Bradly, (as I mischievously rammed my hand deeper into her pussy). "Bradly, it's really none of your business! Most of those boys are old enough to do whatever they want to do, and so am I! As much as you tell them about my sex life, it sounds like you want them to fuck your Mom? Is that what this is all about? Would you like it if all your friends fucked your Mom? I'll tell you a secret... your friend, Tommy, his dick is twice as big as any of the other boys in the neighborhood!"

Susan looked at me and half whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about those other guys last night. I hope you don't mind?"

"Mind that you fucked them, or that you didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Are you upset?" She asked.

"Do you mean upset that I unknowingly ate the cum from three different men out of your pussy?"

Susan looked up at me with her big brown eyes and with a grin, answered; "Well...to be honest, you knew about eating the cum from one of them... and there were...at LEAST three. Bradly doesn't know everything... Please tell me you'll come again next time I need you like this?"

"Sweetheart, I would watch ten men fuck you and I'd still be dying to eat your pussy when they're finished! So, it WAS more than three men's cum that I ate from your pussy this morning? How many more?"

"OH yeah", she answered. "More than three. Let's leave it right there. I have to keep you and Bradley guessing."

I had forgotten that Bradly was still standing there with us, Susan had completely captured my attention.

She kissed me "Bye" at the front door, stood in the doorway totally exposed as she waived Bye to me and blew me kisses. There was no doubt that she wanted the neighbors to see her thick, muscled hot-body. I think she was also trying to show her son that he is not embarrassing her in the least. I went on my merry way with a belly full of fresh cum and a smile on my face! As I looked in the rearview mirror, she had stepped out into the driveway in front of her house and was standing there waving as her big, uncovered titties swung too and fro.

DAMN how I LOVE being used by a strong, powerful woman!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
591 Followers