My GF, Susan, Her Hubby/Wife Date

Story Info
Susan's weekend at Myrtle Beach with a married couple.
2.2k words
4.4
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
596 Followers

Once again as I was jerking off while looking at sexy pictures and sext's of my adventurous girlfriend, Susan, when I ran across a picture of Susan licking and sucking her own nipple. She had sext'd this one to me along with a text explaining the weekend she had just spent with a married couple.

Susan loves telling me all the sordid details of her sexual adventures and she loves the way I always get so turned-on hearing about them. Susan is totally uninhibited when it comes to wild sex and that just drives me crazy! The wilder she gets, the more I love her!

The text soon turned into a phone call...

She had recently met Geoff on Plenty of Fish and had fucked him a couple of times. They first met at the Starbucks near her house. That is the safe-place where she meets most of her "hook-ups" for the first date. That's where we had first met before we went back to her place and fucked ourselves crazy on the first date.

Susan said that Geoff had a really big cock, at least 9 inches, she estimated, and very thick. Susan really loves thick. She was always looking for another chance to feel his big cock inside of her, as was true with any of her big-cocked acquaintances.

He wanted to introduce Susan to his wife, Donna. Susan thought that was kind of weird, but he had explained that his wife was open minded, and she liked to watch him fuck other women. Anyway, the couple invited her to join them for a weekend at Myrtle Beach.

"I didn't really know them. I hadn't met her at all and I had only fucked him a couple of times, so I really didn't know either one of them very well. You know, you don't have to know somebody at all to enjoy fucking them, but I thought 'What the fuck! He's cute and has a giant cock! Donna encourages him to fuck around, so why not have a crazy weekend. Besides, there is that huge cock thing. You know me, a true Size Queen. I'm down for a big cock any time, and I can appreciate an open marriage."

They picked Susan up at her house that Friday afternoon. Susan had opted to wear as little as possible and no underwear. When Donna met Susan, she sized her up with her eyes, gave her a long, breast-to-breast hug, kissed Susan on the cheek and said, "OH MY! Geoff wasn't exaggerating! You ARE a hottie!"

Susan said that Donna was a real beauty! At least 5' 8" and slim with big, firm tits and long legs. She said "Donna's nipples were about my eye level when she hugged me! My thick body and her slim one were quite a contrast when we were together."

Donna insisted that Susan sit in the front seat of their car while Geoff drove. Donna leaned up toward the front seat as she spoke to Susan.

Donna said "SO, Geoff tells me that you really rocked his world. He said that you were able to take his whole cock into your mouth and deep throat him. NOBODY does that! His cock is huge! He is totally enamored with you. He was amazed that, as small as you are, you took his entire length all the way in your pussy on the first stroke and were yelling 'DEEPER'! Is that true?"

Susan was little embarrassed by Donna's boldness, but at the same time, it was refreshing to meet a woman as open minded as she is. Susan answered "Yes, it is true. But the really amazing part is that he was able to 'ALMOST', fill MY pussy!"

Donna laughed and said "OH MY! That must be one more amazing pussy you have, Girl!"

Susan replied, "Not many men can handle it like your husband can."

Donna countered, "He tells me that not many women can handle his cock with their mouth the way you can. He hasn't stopped talking about your amazing blow job skills since that first evening you two met. He keeps telling me 'You have to see this! You're not gonna believe it!"

Donna reached around between the split bucket seats of their car, as Geoff drove, unzipped Geoff's pants, fished out his semi-erect cock, stroked it a couple of times, then looked at Susan and said, "Show me."

With one hand on Geoff's cock, Donna placed her other hand on the back of Susan's head, pressed her head down into Geoff's lap and whispered, "Show me, Baby. Show me how well you suck my husband's cock.".

Susan said she resisted just enough to make it feel like she was being forced. She liked the idea of Donna forcing her to suck her husband's cock in the car, driving down the interstate...and it was still daylight. She said all these factors contributed to the eroticism of the actual act.

As Susan's head reached Geoff's lap, he was already fully hard...and LARGE! Susan licked all around the giant head of his cock. Donna pulled Susan's hair back away from her face and said, 'There, Baby. Now I can see better. Oh MY! The entire head is in your mouth! GOOD GIRL!"

Geoff involuntarily started bucking his hips up, forcing more of his fat cock into Susan's mouth and throat. Susan rolled her eyes up and made eye contact with Donna. She said that Donna had an amazingly wicked look in her eyes as she watched another woman sucking her husband's cock.

Feeling encouraged, Susan now took him deep into her throat and held it there.

Donna excitedly asked. "Is it....?"

Geoff interrupted and with jagged breath said "OH HELL YEAH! It is ALL the way in! OH SHIT YEAH!"

Donna said "Don't forget, you're driving! Don't wreck!"

Susan that upon hearing that she felt a little evil and started slamming her head up and down on his cock rapidly and all the way into her throat with each stroke! Geoff grabbed her head and held it down, holding his fat cock in the back of her throat.

Donna slapped Geoff's hand and grabbed a handful of Susan's hair and pulled her from his cock. Donna said "Don't you dare make him cum yet! We still have another two hours to drive."

Donna began stroking Susan's hair as she watched her slow down her sucking. As Susan continued slowly licking and sucking Geoff's cock, Donna began undressing Susan in the front seat. Before long Susan was totally naked in the front seat as she continued orally pleasing Geoff. Donna had her hands all over Susan's naked body as she maneuvered her around so that she was nearly on her back, with her feet spread wide and pressed against the passenger's side window and her gaping cunt was facing the other drivers as Geoff paced the truckers. Donna made quite a show of fingering Susan's wet pussy for their interstate admirers. It didn't take long for Donna to realize that she could actually fist Susan rather than just finger her. Donna exclaimed "OMG! No wonder you can take his whole cock! You can take my whole fucking arm!"

About that time Susan squeezed her vaginal muscles around Donna's wrist. Donna nearly yelled, "DAMN GIRL! DAMN that's tight!"

Half laughing, Geoff said, "SEE? I told you so!"

Donna replied "DAMN! That's amazing! How can a pussy THAT fucking big, get that fucking tight?"

Geoff laughed a little and said, "I told you weren't going to believe this girl!"

Susan, without notice, slammed Geoff's cock all the way down her throat again, squeezed as tight as she could around Donna's arm and laughed to herself as they both moaned in unison to a trucker's long blows on his horn! Susan said that she knows Donna's arm was soaked with her orgasmic juices.

Susan said that she must have been naked for over an hour as the two of them played with her body and showed her off to every trucker that drove by. They never did let Geoff cum.

They arrived at Myrtle Beach and checked into the beachfront resort hotel at about 8:00pm. The girls immediately got dolled up in their sexiest club wear and they all three went out to dinner, and several bars and clubs.

Susan was quite tipsy from the drinks while dancing with Geoff and a few other guys who were all dirty dancing and feeling Susan up on the dancefloor. Donna spoke up and said to Geoff and the guys, "Why do you get to have all the fun? Let me dance with her!"

The guys went back to their tables and back to drinking and flirting with other women. Then Donna started slow dancing with Susan and pressing her body tight to Susan's. Susan said that Donna used her knee and leg to press Susan's legs apart then Donna rubbed her leg firmly against Susan's perpetually wet pussy. She danced closer, rubbing and rubbing Susan's now soaking pussy with her bare leg. She leaned in to whisper into Susan's ear while at the same time, she reached around and started rubbing Susan's ass with both hands, pulling Susan's dress up until she was rubbing her bare skin.

Donna whispered to Susan, "We're going to have a lot of fun tonight." as she slipped a wet tongue into Susan's ear.

Susan said her pussy gushed, soaking Donna's thigh. Donna drew her face back, looked into Susan's eyes and said, "I think somebody likes what we're doing." Then she held Susan's face in her hands and kissed her deeply, romantically, and very, very sensually. They sucked each other's tongues and ground their pussies together, right there on the dance floor.

Susan said that it no longer mattered who saw her making out with this woman on the dance floor. It was exciting to Susan being so openly "LezBionic" as Susan called it. Even though she had been with other women in the past, Susan had never considered herself to be subject to the temptations of another woman. Never before now, at least. Susan couldn't recall wanting so badly, to have sex with another woman.

Susan, Geoff and Donna were all somewhat intoxicated as Donna continued to seduce the now more than willing Susan. All three were content to leave alone at the table alone rubbing his cock through his pants while "His Women" danced and kissed together on the dance floor putting on quite a public show for all the club patrons.

Susan told that "Watching us, it must have looked like a cheap porn flick."

Susan said "And then right there on the dance floor Donna pressed my head down as she slipped one of her breasts out of her top and rubbed her stiff nipple against my lips. I started licking her titties like this."

That's when Susan sent me the picture of her licking her own nipple. This story flashes through my mind every time I look at that picture.

Susan continued; "Then Donna slipped her hand down under her own dress and into her own pussy. She rubbed her juices over her hard nipples as I licked and sucked her juices off her titties! OMG! Her pussy tasted amazing! I wanted to lick her cunt right there on the dance floor! Donna's hands were all over my exposed ass! I was about to get totally carried away!"

Geoff later said that he was about to cum in his pants watching the two of them carrying on in public. And I was now about to cum just from listening to Susan tell me this story!

Donna took Susan by the hand and led her out of the club. They stopped several times on the way back to the hotel, to make out and grope each other in public on Ocean Drive in Myrtle Beach, for all the world to see! If you have ever been to Myrtle Beach, you know that OD is a very crowded place all night.

By the time they got off the elevator at the hotel, Susan and Donna were both naked, as they ran hand in hand from the elevator to their room, with Geoff in tow.

Once inside the room, Susan now took the lead as she pushed Donna backwards onto the bed, grabbed her legs and threw them over her shoulders and dived face first into Donna's hot pussy! She told me that when she started eating Donna's pussy, she couldn't stop! She ate her to several orgasms before Donna was finally able to return the favor.

Donna told her afterwards "I knew you would be EASY, but I didn't know you'd be THAT easy! You're a natural. Are you sure you don't do women all the time? You seem quite practiced at it?" They both laughed as they waited for Geoff to recover from his orgasm from watching the two of them.

At this point Susan was VERY anxious to feel Geoff's nine-inch cock buried in her hot wet cunt! Both girls sucked Geoff until he was hard enough to continue with some serious fucking. Donna sat back against the headboard playing with her pussy and said "I just want to watch you two for now. I love to see the looks on women's faces when Geoff fucks them.

Geoff fucked Susan hard and fast for about 20 minutes until he came inside of her pussy. Donna rolled over between Susan's legs and said, "MY TURN NOW!"

Susan said this continued from Friday night through Sunday afternoon, when they finally drove back home. And the drive home was pretty much a repeat of the drive to the beach.

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
596 Followers