My GF, Susan, We Love to Share Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWWW, you're so sweet. When I'm with you I almost feel like I'm talking with my BFF, Theresa. I don't need to hide anything from you, and you always support me and make me feel like I really am a good person. If you ever want me too, I would be more than willing to fuck any of your friends for you! LOL, or all of them! As a special favor to you... LOL! Would you like eating your friend's cum?... out of Momma Susan's pussy? Would you like that, Sweetie?"

"We will discuss my friends another time. Do you tell Theresa about fucking all these agents?...and however many other men there are? Are you still meeting guys like on Craigslist, like you used too? Like you did me? I know Craigslist is gone now for hook ups, but I see your sexy profile is still on PlentyOFish."

"You rocked my world that first night, Susan! You practically raped me before I even knew what was going on! You were amazing! Even these days there are not that many women who fuck on the first date. Call me crazy, but that really made you very special in my mind. Remember, that first date? We met at Starbucks and almost as soon as we introduced ourselves, you held my hand and slid it under the table, placed it on your bare leg and slid it up and straight into your big wet pussy while your gaze never left my face. You pulled my hand out of your pussy and licked your fingers... still looking me straight in the eyes. You sucked my fingers like cock."

Then you said "We both know what we're hear for. Follow me to my house and we'll finish this. You DO want to fuck me, don't you?"

"We went straight from there to your house and straight to your bedroom. We were fucking within 45 minutes of first meeting each other. What an introduction! I'll never forget that first date. That all came so naturally to you, so I can only imagine that you have done that several times and you're still active in that sense. We just haven't really talked about it. At least I sure hope you are! I want My Girlfriend to get all the sex she wants! Do you fuck everybody on the first date?"

"Yes. I still do meet for online one-night-stand hook ups as often as I can. Just for the record, I always wear a mini-skirt with no panties on every fist date, just like I did with you. And yes, I have ALWAYS fucked on the first date. When I first started dating, I thought the only reason for dating was for the girls to give blow jobs or get fucked. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world. A date seemed like a waste of time if I didn't make him cum at some point. Since then, I simply must know right away about the size of a man's cock!" A girl never knows when she might discover the next BIG cock!", she chuckled.

"And the guys with the really big cocks are always amazed when the whole thing goes all the way into my pussy on the first stroke. You should see the looks on their faces when I spur their ass with my heels and start yelling 'DEEPER, DEEPER! FUCK ME HARDER!' I LOVE it! Some of those poor guys have never been balls-deep in a woman's pussy before. I love it when they say that nobody has ever been able to take all of their cock before! And honestly, there is always room for one more inch! Yes, I pretty much tell Theresa everything."

"I bet she is so jealous of you!"

"She always says that she is and then says that she could never be like me... but she really wishes she had the nerve to fuck around like I do. She makes me feel good about being me. She always wants to hear how big and how hard the guy was. She makes me feel kinda proud of myself. Theresa says she is living vicariously through me. But I just do what feels good. It's not difficult, it's really easy getting guys to fuck me. Men are so easy to seduce. Actually, it's not all that hard seducing other women either!" She chuckled.

"Have you ever seduced your BFF, Theresa?"' I had to ask as I continued to stroke my dicklette imagining the possibilities and watching the opening draperies across the way.... they were definitely watching me now.

"Honestly" she answered, "She's a GREAT kisser and she lets me eat her once in a while, but, unfortunately, she's never eaten my pussy. She said that she's afraid if she ever tried it, she would turn totally Lez because I look like I enjoy it so much when I'm eating her! And she's right. I do love eating her! I usually finger myself while I'm eating her. Sometimes I make her suck my fingers just so she knows what my pussy tastes like. She always likes doing that. We both get so horny that, we often jump out of bed, get dolled up and go to a club and find a couple of guys to fuck our brains out! We have even shared a hotel room with our 'one night stand' dates and swapped partners back and forth. Theresa is a lot of fun to hang out with. I really enjoy it after the guys leave and we have our own time naked in bed together, kissing and snuggling. Of course, that's when I enjoy eating her pussy the best... after our two men have just filled her sweet, slutty cunt with hot cum! So I can certainly understand why you love it so well. She and I don't do that nearly often enough. I am SOAKING my chair at work now! Shame on you!"

"Now you've got me hot as hell, picturing that! It makes me wonder how many times you have made me suck more than one guys cum from your pussy?" I admitted.

Susan laughed out loud and said "A lot more than you have ever imagined, I assure you! Sometimes I have to service two or three agents at a time. If they are all less than satisfactory size, I'll call my ex to come fuck me after they finish. He never eats me anyway and he thinks my pussy is that wet and slippery because I want him so bad. He has such an ego and he's a selfish idiot, but his cock is SO huge and so damn hard that I do crave his monster cock! He gets off on thinking that you don't know, and he thinks we're cuckolding you behind your back. He really gets off on fucking somebody else's woman. The asshole has no idea he's getting sloppy thirds! LOL!...or seconds, or fourths! So, you see, it's not always just my ex's cum that you're eating. I'm sorry I never told you all this before. I didn't want to risk losing the best pussy eater in the whole wide world! Please don't get angry."

"Angry! I'm so turned on that my little hard-on is covered with pre-cum right now and I don't care who might be watching! All of this is driving me crazy for you! You just enjoy sex, period! That's one thing I love so much about you! You honestly love it and I love that you're not ashamed of it! You know how to be a real WOMAN! Do the agents know you're fucking all the others?"

Susan laughed, "Well, after doing so many group sessions with them over the years, it's kinda hard to keep that a secret since there are so many of them. They pretty much all know. I think it's hot that they know I'm fucking around yet they all still want me all the time! Some of them actually beg me to let them fuck me again. Some take me to fancy dinners and wine and dine me. Some buy me jewelry and presents and treat me like a queen. Where do you think I got all that Victoria Secrets stuff? Others practically rape me in the car. I love it all!"

I confessed, "When I am eating your pussy, I always picture all those different size hard cocks slamming into your hot, wet pussy! It is such an amazing turn on for me knowing that the same big pussy I am eating has had tons of hot cocks filling the same hole my tongue is lapping on! I often wonder just how recently a fat hard cock was rubbing against the sweet walls of the pussy my tongue is now licking. How long has it been since a full set of balls was slamming against you right where my chin is now? How many cocks have I tasted from the inside of your big, beautiful pussy? Your rampant promiscuity drives me crazy! I love being the guy you call when they didn't make you orgasm and you need me to finish the job! Being your Boyfriend is an amazing adventure! I love everything about you!"

Susan interrupted, "Little Man, nobody eats me like you do! I don't care how long it takes me, you always keep eating till I orgasm! You always make sure I get off even if you don't always get to cum. You're so sweet and thoughtful. And it doesn't matter to you how many guys I've just fucked, you dive in and eat and suck my pussy till you've swallowed all their cum and all my juices, and given me multiple orgasms! I feel like I just totally abuse you...especially when I'm riding your face and you've swallowed all their cum loads and I hold you down and force you to tongue-fuck my 'rosebud', as you call it. Your hard tongue is bigger than your little dicklette and I just melt when you shove it up my ass and wriggle it around SO deep. It's like you're licking my backbone from the inside! I LOVE making you do that!"

I responded, "And I love the way you explode from your pussy and squirt down my throat and all over me! It drives me wild when I'm sucking your giant clit like it was a hard little cock. The way you start bucking your full, sexy ass off the bed and you squeeze the bed sheets, throw your head back and scream!!! OMG! And then your left leg starts quivering and convulsing involuntarily! I know you're totally satisfied when your pussy finishes squirting, and your leg is still jerking. That is when I feel like I have done my job. In my mind there is no sexual satisfaction unless I have made you have multiple earth-shattering orgasms! Sex... making love, is all about making my girlfriend happy. I can't be satisfied unless you are. I know I can't satisfy any woman with my tiny dicklette, so that's why I get so excited knowing that you are being physically, sexually filled by as many big cocks as you can get. I want that for you. I love that about you. Susan, My Love; I really want to come see you as soon as you get home from work today. You have driven me insane with lust for you today. I need to get soaked in your love juices and see that satisfied look on your face."

"I make it a policy to never say 'No' to any man who asks me to fuck, LOL and I really hate to disappoint you today, and I'm not really saying no, but I'm leaving work at noon to meet with a couple of agents." she confessed.

My dicklette twitched with humiliation and excitement! My Baby was about to get fucked by some other man this very afternoon. Did I say "man?". I'm pretty sure she said " a couple of men!". I tried not to sound too excited but inside I was trembling with excitement for her! I was already imagining her on her back with her legs spread really wide and inviting, as some other man is looking into her gaping cunt!

"Some of the ones you've been regularly fucking?", I sheepishly asked.

"Well, yes and no. One of them is a regular and he's training a new agent. This new kid is so stinking cute! And he's actually younger than my son! A kid that young should be able to stay hard forever, or at least cum multiple times and stay hard! I'm really looking forward to it and I SO hope he has a huge cock! He's already told his trainer that he can't wait to fuck me! Isn't that awesome? He told him that he has wanted to fuck me ever since he heard the other agents talking about me. Then he told him that after he met me, he had no idea that I would actually be '...so fucking hot!'. Isn't that awesome?...that he would feel that way, as young as he is? He said he has never been with a woman my age and it's hot as hell just to think about it! I asked the agent how big this kids cock is, but he said he has no idea, I would have to find that out for myself."

I could hear the sincerity in her voice. Susan was really craving a big hard cock right now AND her ego was being stroked now as much as her pussy would be later.

"You are such a Size Queen! But I say that with all respect and much love for you." I blurted out.

"I really am, but I have told you before that there is nothing like having my pussy completely filled with a giant, hard cock! I crave it constantly!". I wasn't sure if she was confessing or bragging.

"I am really needing to see you today, Sweetheart. You have already made me crazy wanting you right now! I need to see you. I need to taste you! I know you need those big cocks and I don't blame you! I encourage you, but I need you too.". I guess I was begging her.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission! Are you jerking off now, thinking about me with those two men? Don't you dare cum! You know we have an agreement!" Susan nearly yelled at me over the phone.

"I hope I didn't say that too loud! I forgot I am in the office. LOL! Somebody might hear me giving you orders. We wouldn't want anybody to hear that, would we? LOL! Some of these girls around here might think I'm talking to my 'Bitch-Boy' instead of my manly-man Boyfriend! LOL! Are you still hard? Still naked for your neighbor and her friend? Is her friends car still there?" Susan asked.

I answered, "Yes, I'm still naked and hard in front of the open windows. What choice do I have? You told me to do this. I don't know if her friend's car is still there. I can't see it from here."

Susan almost whispered "Here's what I want you to do, Baby. Make sure you're good and hard. Now walk to the sliding glass doors and open them. Close your eyes first. Don't even look first, open the door and step out onto the porch, still totally nude. Take three steps out. Keep your eyes closed and count slowly to 60. If you hear people talking, if you hear cars going by... don't move from that spot and keep your eyes closed till you have counted to 60. Keep your phone with you so I can hear the door sliding open and whatever else we might hear. Don't talk during that 60 seconds and neither will I. OK... Do it now!"

I did it and when I returned to my couch, breathless, I told Susan what it was like.

"The sun was hot on my bare skin. Do you have any idea how many noises there are in the neighborhood at 11:00AM? Do you know how long 60 seconds is? I heard cars everywhere. I heard one that I KNOW drove right past me! Did they see me? I don't know. I don't know how they could have not seen me! I heard voices everywhere! I lost count! I can't cheat. I made sure I wasn't counting too fast. I swear I heard a female voice say "OH-MY-WORD!". It felt like it was directed toward me. It made my dicklette stand straight out and without even realizing it I was stroking it. As soon as I got to 60 I opened my eyes and saw that my neighbors friends car was still there. Were they still watching me! I don't know. Did anybody else see me? They almost had too, but I'll probably never know for certain. Susan! My heart must be beating 200 beats per minute, even still! OMG! That was exciting!"

Susan said, "I know. I heard women talking. I couldn't make out the words. And that car was so loud I thought it was in your driveway! I hope they all saw your tiny dicklette! Wouldn't you just be totally embarrassed if all the ladies in the neighborhood were laughing and talking about your little pecker? LOL!"

I answered, "It certainly wouldn't be the first time a woman has laughed at the size of my dick! But yes. It's going to feel awkward now when I meet one of my neighbors."

"Dicklette!" Susan corrected me. "You can't call that little thing a 'dick' and you definitely can't call it a 'cock'. I've scolded you for that before, Little Man. Don't forget your place. Me and my BFF's have all laughed at your little pecker! None of them can believe that 'Size-Queen-Susan' has a boyfriend with such a small penis. Most of them think I'm making it up. They don't believe anybody has a penis that small. Every so often I'll show one of them a picture of your erection and we have an OMG kind of laugh with each other. I'm glad it excites you as much as it does me! I really didn't know that Claudia was your first cousin though! Sorry about that...NOT! LOL"

I interjected. "But this afternoon is about Momma Susan getting some strange cock and her loving Boyfriend sitting home alone... jerking off, thinking about his Girlfriend getting fucked by other men...again!"

"I have an idea!" Susan blurted out. "We're going to The 19th Green for drinks when we leave work at noon. Why don't you go there too and wait for us to get there. Would you want to watch me warm these guys up before I take them back to my house and fuck them like they've never been fucked before? Sit where you can watch us and they will never know you are my Boyfriend! Doesn't that sound like some sexy fun?"

"I'll probably be rubbing my DICKLETTE... the whole time I'm watching you!" I confessed. This was sounding more interesting all the time.

"OK, that's a plan then. Make sure you get there first so you can see us when we walk in. I'll text you when I can to let you know what's going on. I guess you had better get dressed now and stop showing off your puny little dicklette to your neighbor, you perverted little exhibitionist! LOL! And wear those really thin khaki pants that I like so well. You know, the ones that allow me to feel your dicklette and stroke you without unzipping them. And no underwear! I want to be able to see your erection, LOL, which is hard enough to do when you're naked! LOL!!! This should be a lot of fun! When you see me with these guys, I want you to picture me sucking and fucking both of them! Hurry along now. Be a good little boy for Momma."

"Yes, Dear." I laughed, but I also knew that I would seriously be totally submissive and compliant to anything my beautiful fem/dom size queen slutty girlfriend directed me to do this afternoon! DAMN! She makes me CRAZY!

I was actually looking forward to watching her teasing and seducing her two fuck-buddies, and then I could hurry back to my place to finally jerk off! (If she gives me permission). I knew I had a huge load built up and I was working on a serious case of blue balls if I didn't get some relief soon!

"I'll see you shortly, Lover. I really do love you, you know. I don't say that to any of my other suitors. And for the record, you are still not seeing any other women, just like we agreed, right?"

"I promised you I would stay true to you as long as you remained totally honest with me and you tell me every detail of every sexual encounter you have. Don't ever lie to me!". I repeated our Lover's Vows.

"You are such an amazing man! I love this! You will not be with any other women and I can have sex with as many men, or women, as I want. A girl would be crazy not to agree to THAT! I am so glad you insisted on that arrangement! Now hurry along! I'll see you at the 19th Green shortly."

I arrived early and found a seat where I could watch the front door and the bar area and the dance floor. It was a very intimate sports bar/nightclub.

At about 12:15 Susan walked through the door with two men, both hanging all over her. Her blouse was unbuttoned almost to her naval and her black leather mini-skirt was really short with a slit up to her hip. Her long hair was tussled and wild looking. She looked like they had both already fucked her!

Susan saw me and winked as they took a table right next to mine. As the men took their seats, Susan leaned in, exposing her braless tits as they literally fell out of her blouse while she said something to them.

She stood up, giggled, tucked her breasts back into her loose-fitting blouse and with a wink of her eye and a nod of her head, motioned for me to follow her towards the restrooms. I gave her a little head-start and then followed her.

Just as I walked around the corner out of their sight, Susan grabbed me and forcefully pulled me to her and kissed me deep and hard, with a lot of tongue. Her tongue was so noticeably slick. She grabbed my cock and balls with her free hand and squeezed till it actually hurt. As I winced in momentary pain, and she kissed and squeezed a little harder, there it was, I suddenly recognized the unmistakable smell and taste of cock on her breath and in her mouth! And now in my mouth! I was tasting another man's cock and Susan was obviously getting off on it.