My GF, Susan, We Love to Share Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan! Did you already suck their cocks? Is that what I'm tasting? I shockingly asked.

She looked me devilishly in the eye, laughed in my face and said, "Oh hell yeah! And that's hot. My Baby knows what a man's cock tastes like! From the moment I got into their car in the parking lot at work, till we opened the car door in the parking lot here, I have been alternating from sucking one cock to the other! And guess what, the young kid is not a disappointment! I am so fucking excited! I'm guessing he's between 8 and 9 inches and hard as a brick! I am so excited that I'm going to have that big young cock in my pussy very soon! He was about to explode in my mouth all the way here. I had to keep easing up from my normal blow job or he would have cum too soon! He was constantly dripping pre-cum and I was licking it up as fast as I could! That slick, sweet stickiness you're feeling is his pre-cum. Isn't this exciting? Aren't you just so happy for me? It is such a turn-on to be sharing all this with you! They both taste great together, don't they?". She said as she kissed me again. "I know you love it, your tiny dicklette is really stiff right now! It always tells on you!" She giggled.

She took my hand and pressed it down under her short skirt and quickly pressed it deep into her soaking wet pussy, right there in the crowded hallway. She was not only really wet, she was really hot also! As she pressed my hand deeper into her big pussy, she whispered in my ear, "They already took off my bra and panties. They are keeping them for souvenirs'! LOL!"

Then she kissed me again and continued on to the ladies room.

As I sat back down at my table, I realized that I could still very vividly taste the cocks of the two men who sat right in front of me high-fiveing each other. They were congratulating each other for having their cocks in MY Girlfriend's mouth! The older one said "I told you she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! Best damn blow job you ever had, right? Just wait till she throws that magic pussy on you! You ain't never had one like this, I guarantee!".

"What makes it magic?" the kid asked

"Susan has the biggest pussy you've ever seen, right? You fisted her on the way over here, right?". The kid nodded his head.

"She can take that same pussy and squeeze so tight she could break a pencil! Amazing muscle control! Not like those young sluts you're used to at college. Susan is the best piece of ass you'll ever have!"

"Did I hear my name?" Susan had sneaked up on them. "Were you boys talking about me? Did I break somebody's pencil? And it's not a 'piece' of ass you'll be getting, young man, it's the whole thing... as deep as you can go."

This is all happening with my girlfriend right in front of me, and the sickening and erotic thing about this is that I am really getting off on it!

When Susan returned to the table, there was at least one more button on her blouse undone and it looked like her skirt was even shorter than before. I think she was really getting off on the fact that she was looking and acting like a professional prostitute in a crowded bar.

As I pondered that thought, I watched my Girlfriend French kiss both men as she took her seat between them.

I began to put two and two together. Susan has been fucking multiple insurance agents for years, in large part to get a share of their commission checks. They paid her directly, it didn't come from the company bonus system. It really is simply that they are paying Susan for sexual favors. I think that is the very definition of a prostitute. My Girlfriend, who I am crazy in love with, is actually a paid whore! How fucking sexy is THAT?

Why in the heck does that make me so proud of her? Why does it make my dicklette so fucking hard? Why does this feel like such a wonderfully good thing to me? Why does it make me want her that much more? I finally decided that the only difference between Susan and a paid whore is that Susan truly and honestly enjoys...no, NEEDS the sex! Even without the money, Susan would still be fucking every man she could.

As I watched her take her seat, I saw her raise her skirt as she sat down, so that she was seated on her bare ass. Her skirt was not going to interfere with whatever was coming next. They almost didn't see the waitress bringing them another drink because their hands and lips were all over each other, Susan expertly paying attention to each of the men equally.

Susan didn't even wait for the waitress to turn and walk away before she took the youngster's hand and pressed it between her widespread legs. Susan and the waitress locked eyes for just a second and winked at each other. He wasted no time in roughly fingering her cunt! I'm quite sure the waitress and I weren't the only people in the bar who were watching that show.

At the same time Susan turned her head and kissed the older of the two insurance agents while reaching under the table and grabbing his hard cock through his pants, stroking his cock as if it were bare in her hand and all in such a public setting. No doubt Susan was getting off on knowing that I was watching, but also that many others were as well.

Meanwhile the youngster was getting rougher as his entire hand had disappeared deep inside Susan's massive pussy. She had one leg across his lap and her other foot on the floor, with her knees wide apart, while leaning back against the other agent.

After about 30 minutes of this blatant exhibitionistic public sex show, Susan excused herself to make another trip to the ladies room.

After about two minutes I got a text. It was from Susan. She said, "I'm going to have to cool him off a little bit before he gets us thrown out of here. I'm going to text him to meet me here. You need to head towards the men's room shortly after he does. This won't take long, he's about to blow his load and I need to help him. There is no way I'm letting him waste that first load of cum! He's so young he'll recover quickly. I'll meet you in the hallway in about two minutes."

He looked at his cell phone, high-fived his buddy again and briskly walked toward the restrooms with his massive hard-on leading the way.

I gave him about a two minute head-start and I walked to the hallway just like Susan had instructed me to do.

In about another quick minute, "Junior" came staggering out of the men's room, sweating, tucking in his shirt-tail and fastening his belt as he was stuffing his still hard purple-headed cock back into his pants on the way back to his table.

Thirty seconds later Susan emerged from the men's room! Susan, MY GIRLFRIEND had been in the men's room! Once again she grabbed me, this time with one hand on each side of my face, she forcefully pulled me to her and forced her hard tongue into my mouth! As she spread my mouth wide with her tongue, she pushed a huge mouthful of hot cum into my mouth and held me tightly to her mouth as she forced more and more cum into my mouth! OMG! How much did this kid cum? I eagerly swallowed it all! I kissed her deeper and swabbed her mouth out with my tongue in search of every drop of that young man's cum! We kissed more passionately than we ever had! Susan stiffened her tongue and fucked my mouth with it as if it was a hard cock and she was forcing me to suck it! People were watching her show and bumping into us in the crowded hallway. It was obvious that Susan was fucking my mouth with her stiff tongue. I felt like I had just been caught with a cock in my mouth in room full of straight men!

Susan looked up at me almost in disbelief of my eagerness and arousal. She said, "I'm so glad you're loving this! It's almost like you wish you had sucked his cock!"

I smiled and winked at her and replied "What, and spoil YOUR fun?"

Susan, still looking quizzically into my eyes, said "I better get back to the table or he might begin to wonder why I stayed in the men's room so long. You are really loving all this, aren't you? Wow, that is so fucking sexy! You might have the tiniest dick in the world, but you are more MAN that any I've ever been with."

She giggled, then kissed me on the cheek and said, "I love you!... you've got cum on your beard! LOL!".

Susan scooped up the cum with her finger and slipped it into my mouth. I grabbed her hand and sucked her finger into my mouth and ran my tongue all around it, making sure I swallowed even the last drop of his cum. With no regard for who might be watching or how it looked, I sucked her finger in and out of my mouth like I was sucking a cock! I made quite a show of it as I looked into her big brown. She rubbed it over her bright red lips, winked at me and walked back to their table.

I watched as the first thing Susan did was kiss them both on the lips as she took her seat between them. I watched them feeling each other up for the next 45 minutes or so, Susan occasionally running her hand inside their pants and stroking their hard cocks. She was getting plenty of attention in the room as her breasts were mostly exposed that whole time and one or the other of them was constantly playing with her exposed cunt.

Eventually the two guys went to the men's room. When they did, Susan walked over to my table and kissed me as she squeezed my hard dicklette and said, "I love these thin pants! Did you know that you have a big wet spot that clearly shows off the head of your penis? I've been watching you rubbing yourself. You look like some sort of pervert sitting all alone and getting off on the ménage' a tois in front of you! Have I been showing enough skin? Do I look like the trashy whore you like having for a girlfriend? Do you like seeing your woman driving other men crazy? Do you enjoy playing with your puny little dicklette while your very own girlfriend gets fist-fucked right in front of you? Are you embarrassed that your girlfriend has to go to other men to find cocks that can satisfy her...because you know yours never will?" She laughed that sadistic giggle again. She was about to make me cum in my pants.

Without waiting for an answer, Susan said "I'd better get back to the table and get myself 'in position' for their return. I want my slutty image to burn into their memories! I'm showing them an afternoon like they will never get from their wives! And I am SO looking forward to fucking a couple of real men!

"I'll go to the ladies room shortly and then we'll leave and go to my house to 'Seal the deal' this afternoon. I'll text you exactly what I want from you." Again Susan grabbed my balls and squeezed them till I quivered! It hurt so good! "I can't wait to feel their big cocks filling me up! I know you're happy for me too!"

As she walked back to their table, I couldn't take my eyes off of her shapely big, firm, seductive ass! She looked back over her shoulder and winked as she caught me looking. I reached under the table and rapidly started jerking off while my pre-cum wet spot grew bigger. I could read seductive laughter and approval from her facial expression. Susan was clearly loving every minute of this!

Susan sat so that her glistening pussy and nearly exposed hard nipples would be facing the duo as they returned from the men's room. She lifted her skirt once again so that her bare ass was on the leather seat. She folded one leg up under her so that she was sitting on her ankle as she wriggled her foot, which had the effect of masturbating herself with her foot. This also caused her legs to be spread wide apart and her big pussy was splayed wide open for everyone in the bar to see! Susan was totally getting off on all the attention. About that time Susan saw the waitress taking in the sight of her on display. They fixed their gaze on each other for so long that I actually felt I was intruding on a personal, intimate moment. Susan later told me that she made mental note to tell the guys to leave an extra large tip.

When the guys returned, the kid immediately slammed his whole hand, wrist deep into Susan's slippery big pussy with no resistance from her as he kissed her passionately. The older agent was pressed up against Susan's back as he reached around and fondled Susan's tits with little regard for who might see. He let one hand slip down to her clit as he massaged her hard nipple and her clit at the same time.

Susan was teetering on the edge of orgasm. After only a few more minutes of this, Susan pulled away and said something to them. She made another trip to the ladies room.

I got another text. "We're going to stop at the office and get my car. They are going to follow me back to my house. Here's what I want you to do. In a few minutes, drive to my neighborhood and park at the cul-de-sac where you can see my driveway. When their car leaves, I want you to park in my driveway and come straight up to my bedroom. I'll make sure the front door is unlocked. I will be SO ready for you! Hurry upstairs to me as quickly as you can! No need to answer this text, just be there like I told you! I have no doubt you will obey me."

I was at Susan's house in time to watch them park in the driveway. The younger agent practically ran to Susan's car and opened the door for her. I watched as her left leg reached to the ground. With her right leg still in the car, I'm sure Junior was getting a full daylight view of Susan's smoking pussy! I watched him reach between her legs with his right hand as she wrapped both arms around his neck. He stood up and actually lifted her up out of her car. His hand appeared to remain in her pussy as she wrapped her right leg around his waist and pulled him to her. He ripped her blouse off of her and threw it to the ground! There she stood in the driveway, topless with her leg wrapped around this young man... I thought they were going to start fucking right there in front of her house in the middle of the afternoon!

Susan tossed her keys to the elder of the pair and he unlocked the front door and held it open for them. Susan paused just outside the house, reached into the youngster's pants and lifted his quite sizeable cock out of his trousers and into full view of whoever might be watching. She bent over and swallowed his cock whole in one gulp! She took him in for about three deep gulps then stood up, grabbed his stiff cock again and pulled him into the house by his cock!

I'm not sure if she did that for his benefit or mine... or maybe for the neighbors. In any case, I was now the pervert sitting in his car jerking off in a quiet residential neighborhood.

From the time they entered the house it was only about 30 seconds until I saw movement in her upstairs bedroom window. I saw clothes flying everywhere and then nothing but flashes of bare skin. I was parked as close as I dare and her bedroom window is on the second floor, so I didn't have a direct view, but her curtains were pulled completely open! There were houses in the neighborhood that definitely had a direct view into Susan's bedroom.

She and I have often fucked with the windows open, so I know that was intentional. She even has her bed elevated so whoever is outside gets a better view. I could see a man's naked ass bouncing up and down, no doubt pounding my sexy girlfriend's well used pussy!

In another few minutes, I saw Susan appear naked standing in the window. She was looking right at me when I saw her smile and wink and then glance around, surveying the neighborhood. That lasted about five seconds before the older guy grabbed her by her long auburn hair and pulled her face down onto his big stiff cock. He was violently face-fucking her. At that same moment, she was nearly slammed into the window as the young man began fucking her hard from the rear. She was getting spit-roasted in front of the open window. Susan was getting fucked hard and fast by both men! I was about to lose my load right there in my car... but Susan had not yet given me permission to cum. I held it back.

They disappeared from the window for a few seconds before I saw another ass bouncing on top of my Girlfriend!

About that time I saw Susan's son walking up to the front of the house. (Just for the record, he is about 23 years old). Good, he hadn't seen me. But he did stop at the driveway as he noticed the unfamiliar car with out of town plates. Then he glanced up to Susan's bedroom window. He could obviously tell that something was happening up there. He backed up to get a better look into her window. Mom was home early and there was a strange car in the driveway. I saw Susan's head bouncing up and down on a very big, hard cock. I know her son could see that too. He shook his head and walked toward the front door. He stopped and bent over. He picked up his mother's blouse, and held it up to survey it. I saw a big smile on his face as if he had no doubt what his Mom was up too. He shook his head again and went inside.

About ten minutes later the men exited the house, laughing and swapping their childish high-fives once again.

As Susan had instructed, I waited about three seconds after they drove away before I was parked in Susan's driveway. The door was unlocked so I walked right in.

I was surprised by her son, Brad, standing halfway up the stairway that leads up to her bedroom. I walked toward the stairs which prompted him to step aside. I wonder what he would have done if I hadn't shown up when I did?

When I stepped on the first step, I saw what he was quietly staring at. Susan's bedroom door was wide open and she was spread naked across the bed with her cream-filled pussy pointed at the open bedroom door. Her gash was open to at least three inches wide and the cum was literally running out of her pussy as she rubbed her swollen clit furiously. No doubt she had staged this little exhibitionist show just for me.

I took one more step as I brushed past Brad on the stairway. He leaned in to get a better look at his freshly fucked, naked mother, and then announced "Hey, Mom! Don't bother getting dressed, here comes another one! Are you expecting anyone else when you're done with him?"

She didn't answer him and by then I was upstairs. I began to close the door behind me.

Susan lifted her knees over her shoulders before the door was even closed, looked me in the eyes and said "Just shut up and eat me!". I'm sure she intended for her son to hear her say that, as loud as she said it! I finished closing the door.

We heard him exclaim, "Damn, Mom!"

I knew my job. I planted my face in the wettest place on the sheets and licked my way up to her ass hole and onward deep into her pussy! I know I had never seen this much cum in one place before in my life! I knew how much Susan enjoyed making me do this, but she really didn't quite know how much I love doing it!

As I lapped up all I could from her pussy, Susan said "You need to go back into my ass, Babe. The youngster came really deep in there. You will probably need to suck really hard to get all the cum out of the deep places. It was the first time he ever had anal sex and he went crazy!"

At this point I would have done anything to please Susan. That kid's cock must have been really thick because Susan's hot ass hole was open as wide as my wrist. As I rimmed and sucked there, Susan was squirming and making very loud orgasmic noises. I could feel her squeezing her sphincter muscles and pressing his hot cum out of her ass and into my mouth... over and over she expressed volumes of cum into my willing mouth. I tried to capture it all. Susan went through orgasm after orgasm! Did you know a woman could orgasm from having her ass hole rimmed and sucked?

Eventually, after she regained her composure, she gently rolled over beside me and romantically kissed me on the lips. We made out like young lovers for quite some time. It was very tender and loving.

Susan stroked my face, looked into my eyes and said "I love you. I've never felt anything like this before. And I know you love me just like I am."