My GF, Susan, We Love to Share Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't ever change." I pleaded as we continued to kiss and play.

I have found that it really is possible to fall in love with a truly slutty woman and to love her for who she is without trying to change anything about her. I am an emotional sucker for a slutty woman. She loves that lifestyle, and who am I to judge? I guess I love it too. I learned a long time ago that you should never try to make a woman change. Love her AS-IS, or move on. I love Susan AS-IS!

We were laying in bed quietly enjoying the warm, soft body-to-body contact when I felt her mouth engulf my little dicklette. What an amazing feeling! Yes indeed, this may very well be true love! "OH MY GOODNESS! Her mouth is so hot and wet!!!".

Susan looked up and winked. She raised up a little and with obvious pride said, "He couldn't believe that I could take all of him down my throat. He almost lost it when I swallowed him and licked his balls at the same time!". Without another word she swallowed my dicklette and balls in one gulp! Have you ever had your balls in a woman's mouth while she runs her tongue all around them and the head your cock at the same time? Susan's expertise can only come from LOTS of experience!

The surprise that suddenly stopped my immanent ejaculation was when Susan smashed my balls against the roof of her mouth with her tongue while at the same time swallowing hard! It felt like my balls were being squeezed and sucked into a vacuum cleaner! If that wasn't enough, she jerked her suctioning mouth off of my swollen balls while simultaneously grasping my balls and squeezing them and pulling them down with one hand, and with the other hand, jamming her middle finger deep up my ass hole! I grimaced and jerked as my ass hole involuntarily clamped down on her finger, pulling it deeper as she wriggled it round and round! She intentionally avoided my prostate. She wasn't ready for me to cum.

I have never heard a more evil, sadistic, joyful, sexy laugh than the sounds Susan was making at that moment.

She climbed up on top of me and lowered her massive pussy over my dicklette and balls. She reached behind her ass and roughly pushed my balls into her cunt as she snickered at her devilishness. She was really stretching my balls to the limit. Her vaginal muscles clamped around the base of my balls and cock as she lifted them up and down as she rode me cowgirl style. She was sitting upright playing with her breasts and staring out her bedroom window as she rode me harder and faster.

I asked "What do you see out there that has grabbed your attention?"

With jagged breath as she continued to fuck me harder and faster, she replied, "Bradly and his friends are standing in the road watching me. I forgot I left the window open, they can probably hear us too."

"WHAT?". I exclaimed.

Susan raised her breasts higher and started tweaking her big nipples, putting on a helluva show as she increased the pace of her fucking and her orgasmic screaming!

"Don't worry. They're all old enough." she said. "We might as well show them how mature folks do it! Bradly is harmless, but some of his friends are pretty fucking hot even if they are still childish."

I reached up and started lifting and fondling her breasts as she bent her head down and started sucking her own nipples! At the same time I started slamming up into her as hard and fast as I could! The way she had my balls locked into her cunt made the pain in my balls that much worse, but the sensations in my dicklette became that much more intense and pleasurable!

"Oh yeah, Baby! We're putting on a good show for them now!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" she yelled at the top of her lungs so that the crowd of 5 or 6 boys standing just down the quiet residential street could clearly hear her. "Well Good! It looks like they heard that! LOL! They are headed back to the house."

As Susan was screaming, we heard the front door slam, accompanied by hushed voices. No doubt the boys had heard Susan screaming "FUCK ME!" and they wanted to get closer to listen more closely.

I heard one boy say, "DUDE! Your Mom is hot as fuck! She's definitely a Mother I'd LOVE to Fuck!"

One of the other lads said "She's not a MILF, she's a real fucking Cougar!"

I think Susan had a mini-orgasm when she heard that. Her pussy clinched tightly around the base of my balls and cock causing me to scream out loud!

She raised up off of me and immediately went down on me again with her mouth.

We both heard them right outside the bedroom door. At this point they didn't seem to care if we heard them or not...and neither did we!

I yelled, "Oh, hell yes Baby, suck my cock! Hell yeah! Suck it...MMMMM! MOMMA! DAMN, you're one helluva cocksucker!" I wanted to make sure they heard me.

Susan responded in a voice loud enough to be heard, "You mean like this, Sweetie? Do you like it when Susan takes you deep like this? How does this feel"

I made some uncontrollably loud guttural noises along with some "Hell Yesss's".

I muttered, "You must have sucked a lot of cocks to get this damn good at it!"

One of the boys nearly yelled with excitement, "Yo Brad! Can you get your Mom to suck my cock like that?" They all laughed.

Brad responded, "Hell Dude, just ask her yourself! You already know she loves it!"

Susan looked up at me and winked. Then she looked over her shoulder at the door and whispered in my ear, "I think the door is cracked open. I think they're watching us now."

I smiled back at her and whispered "I sure hope so!"

Then she replied to my earlier comment in an elevated voice, "You know that's true, Baby Boy! I have definitely sucked a helluvalot of cocks in my life! And I have no intention of ever slowing down!"

We could hear the boys laughing again. One of them said "Did you get that? Was you're phone on? Did you record that? Was she that loud when the other two guys were here? Are you sure she was fucking them both at the same time?"

Now it was clear that they were recording our love making noises.

"Are you going to play that on Reddit tonight like you did last time?", one of them asked Bradley.

I heard Bradley say "Shut up! Do you want us to get caught?"

By now I was sucking on Susan's clit again. She was making some awesome noises! I was determined to make her orgasm while we still had an audience.

Susan started bucking and twisting and grabbing the sheets as her moaning got louder and louder with each residual spasm of orgasm!

I heard one of the boys say, "Damn! That guy is killing it! Lucky bastard!"

Bradley whispered, "That one is her regular Boyfriend. She likes him best."

I fed the fire, "Damn, Susan! You could kill a man with that hot-ass pussy of yours!"

We heard gasps and giggles from the boys.

One of them said "DAMN! Dude, I want to fuck the shit out of your Mom!"

Bradly replied to him, "Go for it. Everybody else has!"

Susan smiled and whispered, "I know which one said that. Maybe one day I'll play 'Make-a-Wish' with him."

Susan kissed me then took my dicklette back into her mouth. Then she reached up and kissed me deeply. Then she sucked me some more and then she kissed me again. She did this several more times, making sure I was also savoring the taste of a cock. That has always turned her on and I also consider it immensely enjoyable.

Susan elevated her voice and said "Do you think you can cum for Momma now? Would you like Mommy to make you cum, Big Boy?"

The subject of her speaking now became about her being a slutty Mom and not just another slutty woman.

There was a lot of rustling outside our door now. I heard Bradley say, "Put your cock back in your pants! Nobody here wants to see that!"

Susan pointed at herself and mouthed very quietly "I DO!" LOL! We both laughed at that while Susan went back to sucking me.

Susan continued where she had left off, "So, do you want to cum in Mommy's hot mouth? Can Mommy please make you cum in her mouth? You know how much Mommy loves hot cum!"

I played the game too. "Oh Hell yes, Mommy! Keep sucking your boys cock! I can't wait to fill my slutty Mommy's mouth with my hot cum like all the grown up men do!"

Susan made all the sloppy cocksucking noise she could as she continued sucking me, then kissing me. I moaned quite theatrically as she worked her magic.

I yelled very loudly, "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMMMINGGG! OH MY G.....! Hell Yes, Momma! I'm going to cum in your mouth! Are you ready for my cum, Momma?"

Susan moaned emphatically as my cum filled her mouth!

I grabbed her face in both hands and pulled her up to my lips and forced my tongue into her mouth and swirled it around in her cum-filled mouth, her cheeks bloated with my cum, trying not to lose a drop. I laid down on my back with her face directly above mine, my mouth wide open now as Susan began letting the cum slip from her mouth into mine. When she finished, she gently pinched my lips shut and said "Swallow it all for Momma!"

I wondered if the boys could see clearly what was happening.

I did what Susan wanted me to do. I swallowed the whole mouthful of cum, which just happened to be exactly what I wanted to do also.

I opened my mouth to show her I had swallowed it all.

Susan smiled, and in a louder voice said "That's a good boy! He did just what Mommy told him to do. He swallowed all his cum! That's what good little boys have to do for Susan. Now let's take a shower and go out to dinner. How about The 19th Green?". She smiled.

We heard the boys scampering down the stairs.

After our shower we went downstairs.

Bradly was in his room playing a recording of our lovemaking session, apparently on the internet. The boys were still with him. We heard one of them say, "Yeah! Name it 'My Mother The Slut!".

Bradly replied to the group, "This is the first time we ever had a video to show! This is hot as FUCK! DAMN! Look at that! This came out better than I expected!"

I looked at Susan and asked "Are you OK with this?"

Susan whispered to me, "I'm gonna suck and fuck that one boy before the weekend! Mark my word."

They never knew that we know.

Susan said, "I guess we're internet celebrities now! How cool is that?".

When we got to The 19th Green, I saw that the table Susan had shared with her lovers just a few hours earlier was available. I rushed us to that table before somebody else took it.

What were the chances? We had the same waitress. She winked at Susan and Susan blew her a kiss. They had a moment.

Susan went to the ladies room. When she returned, she opened her purse and showed me that her bra and thong panties were in there. She fluffed her dress out so that she was again sitting on her bare ass.

I asked "Did you do that for me or for our waitress?"

Susan replied, "I don't know yet. Maybe both. Maybe for some man we haven't met yet. The night is young."

"And the smell of sex is in the air!" I replied.

The night didn't end there, but this story has to stop at some point. With Susan, if I waited till there was a break in the sex, This story would never end.

Susan is the best of the best! Innumerable lovers can testify to that! One thing I have learned; and even more so since Susan and I became "a couple", is that when you have the best of a thing, you had better become accustomed to sharing it. When it comes to sharing my Sexy Susan, I have become quite willingly generous! And she is generous with showing her appreciation. It's a win-win for both of us... and a whole lot of others!

....Susan took the spoon from her napkin, dipped it below the table and slid it into her wet cunt. She swirled it around, pulled it out and spoon-fed me her sweet juices.

The waitress witnessed the whole show but stood by the table quietly until the moment subsided. Then she took our drink order and asked, "Will you be wanting anything... else... to eat?". Her smile was almost as seductive as Susan's.

Susan looked up directly at her and undressed her with her eyes and said "I might have a taste of something new a little later. Check back often. The night is young and I have a voracious apatite for something a little different, sweeter maybe."