My Giantess Futa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers

However, what everyone looking was most shocked by was her appendage. She was wearing a mini-skirt, or rather a skirt that was very mini on her, so her massive soft cock was showing dangling between her legs. The only thing covering it was a white linen cock sleeve.

She headed towards me or rather towards the bar, which gave me the chance to see her face. It was the face of a sweet girl not the imposing woman you would expect. However, her presence was making me very horny and I failed to keep my erection down. My serpent was growing in my pant leg reaching my knee and beyond. Luckily the bar was hiding my situation.

She reached the bar and grabbed two stools. One clearly would not have been enough for that badonkadonk. As she sat down I approached her in the same way I would new guests, "Good evening. It is rare to see new faces here. What can I bring you?"

Even seated she had to look down towards me. With a smile she answered, "For now just a coke. But yeah I am new in town. I just moved here. Friends told me this bar was amazing and the service is spectacular. They are right for now."

"I should thank your friends for showing you my establishment"

"Wow. Do you really own this place? How cool"

"I don't own it per se. But I am the boss around here. And since you are new I can give your next drink on the house since I don't have to ask any one for permission and a new client is a always something special. Mainly such a stunning one as yourself."

"Aren't you sweet. My name is Fiona by the way."

"Keira," I answered offering my in comparison tiny hand, which she gracefully shook. There was this weird dissonance between her huge frame and the way she moved. She was very graceful and almost lithe in her movements.

We spoke only occasionally after this first engagement, but I felt I had to do something. She was just too hot. "Fiona," I began, "I am getting a pause outside. If you want you can join me and we can talk with less noise around us.

"Maybe I will, cutie." Oh my god she was teasing me. I went outside looking forward to some fresh air. The street was empty giving it an eerie feel.

"There you are, slut," someone cried in my direction. Before I knew what was going on, I was pinned to the wall by a girl. I recognised her as my last one night stand. Due to her size she quickly had overpowered me. I was quite frightened not knowing what she was up to.

"Why didn't you call or even write me, slut," she screamed enraged. I couldn't answer since her arm was pressing my throat not allowing me to scream for help. "You think I am not good enough for you? Too bad you don't get to decide now." She forced a kiss on me sticking her tongue into my throat. With her free hand she was kneading my breasts very forcefully. I tried to escape but she was not letting go.

Finally, I heard, "What's going on here?" From the corner of my eye I saw Fiona's imposing figure, rushing towards us. Suddenly my assailant was thrown away like she was weightless.

I could see Fiona looking at me, but the shock caused me to faint. I regained consciousness in just a few seconds. Fiona was still in front of me and my would-be rapist was still lying on the floor away from us.

"Tell me you are ok, Keira"

"You are ok Keira," was my response which brought a smile of relief on Fiona's angelic face. "She clearly isn't," I said pointing at the girl on the floor, who was now, slowly picking herself up. Fire was igniting in my saviour's eyes. She stomped toward her, her usual grace thrown out the window. She picked her up by the throat and came back to me.

"Say sorry to my friend for what you did," the enraged amazon screamed. Of course, no answer came due to her throat being squeezed. I wanted to say so to Fiona but it appeared that she knew fully what was happening and was enjoying toying with the much smaller girl.

Finally, she let her go and the girl ran away.

The powerful giantess was gone and now only the sweet amazon talked to me, "I know you said you were fine, but I would like to bring you to my place. I would not want you to spend the night alone. Would that be OK?"

"Yes, I would love it." I agreed for two reasons. On the one hand she was too hot to refuse such an invitation. On the other hand, I felt safe with her. I had lost this feeling of safety for the first time in my life, so at least for a night I would have liked to share her roof if not her bed.

I texted my most senior girl at the bar telling her I was heading home and that she was in charge for the night. As I was done Fiona's car arrived. I say car it looked more like a mini van in order to accommodate Fiona's massive frame. Inside it was quite luxurious, with a mini bar, snacks and enough entertainment to avoid boredom on the longest of rides.

"I live in the suburbs, so it may take us a while, even though I hope we will be fast since there is little traffic at this time."

After a short uncomfortable silence I finally said, "Thank you Fiona. You saved me back there from I don't know what she planned but certainly nothing enjoyable."

"I guess being a mega is helpful sometimes. She is lucky I grabbed her by the throat and not the crotch. It was clear what she wanted to do. I think I should have broken her dick." She uttered this with the same rage that was present before.

"Not that there was a lot to break there," I replied. To which Fiona was looking confused. "I know her and know why she was so angry and aggressive. We slept together the other night and I did not call back. She must have had like a 6 inch dicklet not more. She probably felt offended."

"Wow. That is small indeed. I don't think I ever saw one that small," she said almost giggling.

"Pretty sure you were born with a bigger one," I answered clearly referencing the cock sleeve-covered shlong between her legs."

Slightly embarrassed she replied pouting, "Cock envy is still no good reason for assaulting people."

"You tell me," I replied jokingly. Before seeing what, I imagine was Fiona's house. It was immense. "Wow. You live here?" I asked.

"Yes. I used to model a couple years ago. The agencies paid very well for a mega. I ended up investing most of it quite intelligently so to afford a comfortable house. I detested the small apartment I was brought up. So, I decided to never have to slouch in my own home."

"Yeah I never had that problem," I said a bit down.

"Why the long face?" I was asked, as she opened the door for me.

"Don't know if you noticed but I am very short. I am not a fan of that. Holy shit this place is huge."

"I like your size and even my parents say this place is too big for them and they are both 6ft tall. Do you want to take a shower before going to bed?"

Ignoring her comment about my stature I replied, "I would love to. You are being too kind."

"Nonsense. The bathroom is over there, I will look for something more or less your size but I don't promise anything."

I entered the bathroom and undressed. I didn't think I needed a shower this badly. After a while I heard a knock and Fiona's voice, "Are you behind the curtain? Can I come in?" I could see her impressive silhouette behind the curtain, "I have found something that may fit you. I will leave it here. Come to the living room when you are done."

I stepped out of the shower and began drying my self. With my hair still a bit wet I decided to put on the clothes my host gave me. They clearly were too small for Fiona but how could she think they would fit me. I took the oversized pyjama pants and tightened them with the belt of the bathrobe. I also pulled half of the pant legs up so I didn't step on them. The shirt was also immense. The hole for the head was so big my cleavage was showing. Not that I minded.

I walked to the living room where Fiona was waiting for me also in her night clothes. A white tank top that showed all of her cleavage and some super sexy shorts to accentuate her badonkadonk. And of course, the usual cock sleeve. Similar to that she wore before but looking comfier. I felt my erection building so I quickly joined her on the huge couch and put a massive pillow on my crotch.

"You don't have to hide it around me," she uttered. I was feeling how red my face was getting. "But if you prefer it keep that pillow where it is. I don't mind either way." I just nodded still blushing and kept the pillow where it was. I had never been so shy and struck with a girl. What was happening to me? It was probably still the shock. "Have this. It's the best thing in the world after a tough evening," she said and offered me a large mug with hot chocolate.

"I don't want to appear rude, but why are you so nice to me? Even after having saved me you could have gone back inside and had a good time."

"I guess I was tought to be helpful. Also, I am having a good time now. What is better than sharing a hot chocolate drink with a very cute girl?" The bomb dropped. She thought I was cute. How? Why? I mean she is the hottest being I ever have seen.

My face became crimson. I could only muster a light "tha- thank you. I like you as well." As I said this, I drowned my face in the mug chugging the hot chocolate. That was of course a mistake as I burnt my tongue and screamed my pain.

"Oh no, sweetie. Let me grab you some ice for that mouth. You really shouldn't drink so fast haha." She Sprung up and I could see her glorious ass as well as her massive tits, which were wider than her torso, bounce and jiggle towards the kitchen. My cock was acting crazy. Fiona was by far the hottest thing I had ever seen. However, I was feeling another kind of attraction for the first time in my life. Her sweat demeanour and kind attitude were giving me butterflies in the stomach. I didn't want to seem just another horny girl.

She came back offering me a glass of water and some ice cubes. She sat again at the other side of the couch, looking deeply into my eyes. I couldn't keep eye contact for more than an instant before looking away or drowning my face in the mug. With out of nowhere courage I started mustering a sentence, "Fiona?"

"Yes?" she asked without breaking eye contact.

"I- I am very thankful for having saved me and for having me shown so much care." I took a deep breath. I was almost over ventilating. "What I am trying to say is that I never met someone who had such an impact on me the first time I met her." Another heavy sigh followed to help me utter my thoughts. "As you can see I am having a situation here," I pointed at the pillow covering my crotch, "But I don't want you to believe I am just a silly horny girl. I- I would like to get to know you." I quickly hid my face behind the mug, faking a sip from the now empty container.

She kept quiet for what had seemed an eternity, before answering, "I like you as well. I would love getting to know each other better. We will start tomorrow, though. I am a bit tired. Would you like going to bed? I have a double king size, so we should both fit in it." She said this with the most innocent smile and tone ever, almost without realising she asked me to sleep with her. She realised my shock and promptly recovered, "Oh my God. You must think I want to do something. How embarrassing." She covered her face with her hands. "Don't worry I don't have sex on the first date. I really look forward to knowing you better. Maybe I will cuddle you a bit."

She stood up and stretched raising her arms, pushing her huge chest and massive soft cock forwards. I don't know if she did that on purpose or not. "Man am I tired. Shall we go?" I just nodded. "Are you planning on keeping that pillow on your crotch the whole time?" she said mockingly, "As I said before, I don't mind seeing hardons." I sighed and removed the big couch pillow revealing my hardon which crept down my left pant leg reaching my knee. Fiona threw a glance at it but didn't say anything. She just showed me the way towards her bedroom. As we entered, I was astonished by the size of her bed, "you weren't kidding about your bed haha."

"Well I am a big girl after all."

"Really? I hadn't noticed." We both snickered. I was glad that an air of levity had returned between us after that somewhat awkward exchange in her living room.

Fiona saw my excitement for her huge bed and said, "Go on. You can jump onto it." I looked at her with childish glee and leapt onto the huge comfy bed.

"I think I could die happy in this position," I commented. "It would be even better with a sweet mega next to me." This time I made her blush.

She joined me under the covers. As we turned sideways towards one another we both started laughing. Our tits didn't allow us to get near one another. "Well I never had this very particular problem," I said.

"I very much like this problem, and apparently your little friend likes it as well hihi."

I admit I never had any one call my cock little, but I liked it. I even liked having tits bigger than mine squished against my chest. I turned my back towards her giggling a bit embarrassed.

"Good night Fiona."

"Good night," she said a bit disappointed I turned around.

"Fiona? Could you big spoon me? I feel I need it after what happened at the bar." It was a lie and I think she knew it. I just wanted to feel her tits on my back. Man, they were so comfy. Before dozing off I felt a huge hand creeping inside my pants. "Keep going," I begged her whispering. I felt her hand on my cock. She just caressed it lightly, which was what I needed to finally fall asleep, in the warm embrace of a mega I had a massive crush on.

Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers
12