My Gift to My Follower: a Hotwife

Story Info
I give my follower what he wants, a hotwife.
17.2k words
4.2
10.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the second chapter in the "Cuckolding a Follower" series. It's better to start this series from the beginning, so if you have not read the first chapter, I urge you to do so before continuing. This is a story of Dominance and submission, BDSM, and cuckoldry. It is a work of fiction, although what inspired me was an actual event, an email I received in response to a story I published in Loving Wives titled 'The Big-Dicked Stranger'. I have changed all names and locations to protect everyone's identities. To the sender of that feedback email, thank you for the inspiration, and if you've found this story, I hope you enjoy it. The following fictional account describes what could have occurred from my perspective. This is a revised version of the original story, slightly modified to correct some grammar and spelling, and to add a few amplifying and clarifying paragraphs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck!" I bellowed as I stalked back into the house and slammed the door behind me. The entire kitchen wall rattled. A platter sitting on a display stand atop the kitchen cabinet that was adjacent to the door fell and shattered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I roared. I wasn't so much upset at breaking the platter, it had been placed there by my wife and was more of a decorative dust collector than a useful kitchen item. There were several more across the top of the cabinets. I needed to take them down and give them away, but that would wait. What upset me most was my loss of emotional control.

My mind and my heart were both racing. After cleaning up the broken platter, I decided to take a cool shower to calm my system. I walked to my bath, intentionally going slow and attempting to get control of my emotions. I adjusted my shower to a comfortably cool temperature and stepped inside. I backed under the stream and stood there, breathing intentionally; in through my nose, out through my pursed lips. I stood there a good five minutes before I began to feel a sense of calm come over me. I lathered my body, but when I wrapped my soapy hand around my cock it grew again. My mind immediately returned to Mimi in that damned harness.

Why had I bought it? The sight of her in it was what broke me. She had been so innocent when we first spoke, but not tonight. Tonight she was a gorgeous vixen, hungry for me; easily the most beautiful woman I had ever dominated. In fact, she was the only woman I'd ever phone sex mind-fucked. My emotions flared again; could I do what she asked? I'd never had sex with a married woman; I'd always placed them off-limits. Sure, I had teased that we could be together, but that was just a tease; or was it? Here was this stunning, elegant, married woman offering--no begging--me to take possession of her; to own her and use her for my physical pleasure, not this mental mind-fuck we'd been engaged in so far. She had shared that with the right man, she wanted to be spanked, degraded, called a slut, and a whore; tied, used, and made into his fuck toy. Jesus, I wanted all of that for her...and myself. Cool wasn't working, I turned the valve to full cold and screamed as I shot a rope of cum against the shower wall. My knees gave out and I slunk down into the shower pan. I lay there shivering as the cold began creeping into my bones; the pain refocusing my mind away from Mimi.

Eventually, I rose and turned off the water. Stepping out, my muscles protested violently; cramps overtook my calves and back. I grabbed my towel as I collapsed onto the bath mat and lay there, sobbing, unable to rise again. I lost consciousness there on the floor. Sometime later I awoke, the cramps were gone, and my body had begun to warm itself. I rose to a sitting position and toweled off what little water remained on my skin. I slowly crawled toward my bed, and then onto it, pulling the covers over me. I quickly fell into a fitful sleep. I dreamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the plaintive cries of subs in a sex club dungeon. The smacks, slaps, and cracks of various impact play tools on their flesh filled the air. As I walked through the playroom I spied John and Mary in a scene. She was strapped to a spanking bench and he was flogging her. I could tell by the look on their faces that they were out of control. He didn't understand how to moderate his lashes, and I could only assume that they hadn't selected a safe word because she was nearly bleeding. Why the staff had not stopped him I could not understand. The sight before me was cruel and as he pulled back to lash her again I grabbed his wrist and tore the flogger from his grip. I grabbed his neck and flung him against the wall, where he collapsed into a heap. I removed her restraints as I talked softly to her, comforting her after the beating he had given. I swept her into my arms and carried her to the aftercare space, where I gathered water and a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around her and then gently placed her on my lap as I sat on a sofa. I opened a bottle of water and placed it against her lips, she sipped slowly but took in nearly half the bottle.

"Your husband is cruel. He has no understanding of what it means to be a Dom," I whispered to her.

She snuggled against me and placed her head on my shoulder, dancing soft kisses on my neck.

"You are the only Dom I need, Lumiere. You understand how to treasure your playthings. Please, Lumiere, take me as yours, accept my submission," she whispered into my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with a start, sitting up in bed with my heart racing, covered in a sheen of sweat, my cock hard as steel. How could I leave her to a man that did not understand her deep, dark, secret? Had I pushed her too hard, made her secret longing seem too real? If I left her and disappeared from her life, would she try to transform her submissive husband into a Dom? Would she seek out another Dom? Would he treat her well? So many questions. It seemed to take forever for me to meet sleep again. When sleep overtook me, I dreamed once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back in the sex club, but this time she was restrained on a St. Andrew's cross, and I was the one with the flogger in my hand. Her back and bottom were crisscrossed with bright pink lines from my flogger. As the straps of the flogger met her flesh, she arched her back and moaned. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "I am yours, Sir!" I dropped the flogger and grasped her hips, plunging my cock into her warm, wet cunt. "Fuck me, Sir!" she screamed, "I am yours, here for your pleasure!" We reached our peak together and I roared out my lust, filling her quivering tunnel with my seed. "Thank you, Sir," she panted as my seed dripped from her. A small group that had been watching our play softly clapped. I removed her restraints and carried her to a private room for aftercare. We stayed there, making love, until shortly before the club closed in the early morning hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with the sun, my heart beating out a rapid rhythm in my chest, and my cock tenting the sheet. As I lay there recalling both of my dreams, I slowly stroked my shaft. Visions of Mimi filled my mind. As I recalled the photo of her body wrapped in nothing but my harness, I gripped my shaft tighter and spilled my seed. My seed burbled out the tip of my cock and coursed over my knuckles, pooling at my root. That was the fateful moment, the moment I decided to throw my ethics and morals into the trash heap... the moment I decided that Mimi must be mine. Her submissive side deserved to be treasured, and her husband had no skill, would never have the skill, to be a Dom. He was submissive, his desire to be cuckolded told me that he would never be adequate for her needs. He was a submissive, through and through; she needed a Dom to release her deepest, darkest, secrets. She needed me!

For days, I contemplated what to do, and how to handle this situation. I sought answers at the bottom of a bottle of Woodford Reserve, and when the first bottle failed to provide the answers I sought, I searched the bottom of another. In retrospect, I don't think I was so much looking for answers as I was trying to drown my sorrows. I was afraid that I'd just fucked up a potentially highly erotic playtime relationship. I finally found the answer, not in a bottle, but in her words. I decided that being her first Hotwife lover was my best course of action. Knowing that he was leaving for work in a few days, I contacted him.

"John, I have found a man to make Mary a Hotwife. Are you sure that you do not want to watch her be taken by another man? Do you have any other rules for her when she plays with another man? I need to know as soon, the man I have in mind is available next week. You may finally get your wish! I signed it, "Lumiere"

Later that day, John replied.

"I do not want to watch, I don't think I could bear to see her with another man, to see her taking his cock. That may sound strange since I want her to tell me about it in detail, but it's how I feel. My main concern is her safety. Do you know this man? Will he treat her well? Does he have a large cock? Is he clean? I want her to experience a large cock, preferably raw since she's had her tubes tied. I don't want to impose a bunch of rules on her in the beginning since we're both so new to this. Let her figure out what works for her. I do insist that she call me afterward."

"I know him personally," I replied. "The man is me."

"You, Lumiere?"

"Yes, Mary has asked to meet me. She asked me to be the one to make her a Hotwife. She wants to move our relationship to the next level and become my sexual submissive. I will admit that I have never fucked another man's wife, but I find Mary irresistible. The thought of her kneeling for me, wearing my collar, allowing me to spank her; those things excite me. I can't help myself, John. I want...no, I need...to fuck your wife. I want to give her what she craves, to be bound, spanked, and dominated. She wants to submit to me, and I want her submission. She has become my treasure, John, and I will never harm her. Mary tells me that you are out of town next week. Would you allow me to visit her then? Please do not tell her of my request yet. Lumiere"

He took a while to answer me. I began pacing the floor. Finally, ten minutes later, he responded.

"Are you clean and do you have a large cock? That's what I want for her."

"My cock is seven inches long and rather thick. I believe she will enjoy it. I am clean and routinely tested."

"You're significantly larger than me. Yes, next week will be good. Since I will be gone for work, my mind will be otherwise occupied and I will not be able to think about what she's doing. Have her call me early the morning after; my meetings start at 8 a.m. Pacific time."

"I will contact Mary to make arrangements. I am going to tell her that I found a man, then surprise her when it's me. Lumiere"

It was done. Unless Mary protested and backed out we would all get what we want. I had a couple of drinks and then called her. My heart was pounding as I heard the phone ring.

"Hello," she answered gruffly, "It's been a few days. I thought perhaps we were done."

"Hello, Mimi. I certainly hope that we're not done. I've taken action on your idea."

"Oh? So I'm still your Mimi? Not just Mary the good time girl?"

"It's up to you whether you are Mary or Mimi. I certainly hope what I have to say will convince you to be my Mimi."

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I've been in touch with John. I told him that I've found a man to make you a Hotwife and he has agreed to allow you to meet this man next week."

"Oh, and who is this man?"

"He's someone that I know, and I think you'll like him. He's clean and has a rather large cock, a good bit larger than John is sporting. I know he will treat you well. I believe you'll enjoy sex with him, Mary."

"So what's his name? I won't do this with someone I know, or one of John's friends or co-workers. Did John pick him for me? I'm not even sure that I want to do this. Until you, I was happy with just being Mary, wife of John. You've upended my world and now you and my husband both want me to please another man. This is all becoming a bit much for me, Lumiere."

I paused, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

"His name is Brian. John did not pick him for you. I've not even given John the man's name. He will be coming from out of town and I'm confident you've never met."

"So you've already cleared this with John before even mentioning it to me?"

"Yes, I wanted to be sure that John would go along with my idea."

"Has John met this man? Has he seen him? Can I get a photo of this phantom stud who's going to give John what he wants?"

"I'm sorry, Mary. He does not want to give you a photo. Trust me, he is handsome; women adore him."

She was quiet for a bit.

"He's going to be in town, Mary. All you have to do is meet him. You can have a drink and get to know him. He will not force you into anything."

"I have to think on this, Lumiere. Send me the details but I'm not promising anything just yet."

"I understand. I'll be back in touch this weekend."

"Lumiere? What about his cock? If I'm going to whore myself out for my husband's gratification don't you think I should enjoy it? This man needs to fill me. Will he agree to a photo of his manhood?"

"I'll ask, give me some time. Goodbye, Mary." I ended the call.

I debated whether to send her a dick pic and in the end, I decided to do it.

The next morning, I sent her information for the following week. "He has rented an entire house in the Fortville area. It is secluded so the two of you will have privacy. He is expecting you for cocktails and dinner on Monday. Cocktails at 6:00 pm sharp, dinner is at 7:00. He's a fantastic chef so if nothing else you will have a great meal." I included the address of the house that I had rented. "If you'd prefer your first meeting to be someplace public, he suggests Taxman in Fortville. He has agreed to send the photo you requested. It is attached."

She replied quickly. "I would prefer to meet him at the house. Fortville is only 30 minutes from my home, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that we would bump into someone I know. If you say I will be safe with him, then I'll trust you. Please tell him I think his cock will be more than adequate for my needs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday morning arrived and I had a leisurely breakfast. Leisurely but not necessarily stress-free. My heart beat irregularly and my mind raced; today, if all went as planned, I would finally meet Mary. After breakfast, I shaved, then I took a long, very warm shower. I found the water calming, as I always have. I stood there for a long time, allowing the water to run over my body. It flowed in rivulets over my tanned skin, breaking into droplets where it flowed over my chest hair, and reforming into a stream as it tumbled off the tip of my cock. I hoped Mary would enjoy my cock tonight, this was her idea after all; for me to make her a Hotwife.

I cut the water and stepped out of the shower. After drying myself I wrapped the towel around my waist, combed my hair, and stepped into my bedroom. I had begun packing yesterday, and the partially filled bag occupied a chair in the corner. The contents were free of any clothing, so far. I did a quick inventory of the items. A leather and rose-gold chain choker, cuffs, and a blindfold that were all the same soft pink as her harness; soft restraints, a ball gag, my cat and crop, nipple clamps connected by a chain, and several coils of silk rope completed the list. I topped off the bag with my stretch boxer briefs, lounge pants, stretch chinos, t-shirts, button-downs, polos, shorts, a sports coat, and a pair of casual shoes in addition to the sneakers I planned to wear today. I packed for five days and four nights in the fervent hope that she would see me each day. The house was booked and paid for, so I figured I might as well enjoy myself. I zipped my bag closed and picked up my phone. I sent a message to Mary.

"He's on his way to Indianapolis. He told me he's very excited to meet you and is looking forward to a relaxing dinner at the house."

"I'm excited as well, and so nervous I think I could vomit. I don't know that I can go through with this Lumiere!" she replied quickly. I quickly dialed her.

"Just consider this a dinner with a friend, because if that's all you want it to be, then that's all it will be. Trust him, Mary, he's a good man. As I said before, at least you'll get a great dinner out of tonight."

"I suppose you're right," she sighed, "but I don't even know what to wear! What do sluts wear to a dinner date?"

"You're not a slut, Mary."

"Ha! I'm contemplating becoming the definition of a slut! Look it up."

"Well then, if I was meeting a slut for dinner I'd like her to wear that bodycon dress you have and the stilettos. Nothing else."

"Gee, thanks, Sir," she replied sarcastically.

"And I'd like her to wear her hair in a crown braid. You know, angel up top, slut down below."

"I should go full slut mode and omit the bra and panties, right?"

I laughed, "Yes, full slut mode."

"So you're good friends with him?"

"We go way back, Mary. I've known him longer than anyone."

She exhaled a deep sigh. "I think I'll probably faint while I'm walking up to the door."

"You'll be fine, Mary. Have drinks and dinner, then, whatever happens, happens. You're in control."

"You make me feel calm, and safe, Lumiere. I wish you could be there."

"You'll be fine, Mary. Trust me, Brian's a great guy. If you can't go through with it, he won't pressure you. He knows our background, and he knows that if he disrespects you he'll have to answer to me."

"Okay, thank you for calling. I'll let you know how it goes. Goodbye."

She ended the call, and I sat there smiling at my phone. If only she knew that I was Brian, I think she would be more excited for this evening. I put my bag in the car and headed to Fortville. Just over two hours later I was at the house. Check-in was all handled remotely and within moments I had the passcode for the door lock. I entered and carried my bag to the main bedroom, which was stunning. Located on the second floor it had a cathedral ceiling with massive beams. The main bath had a huge shower that could accommodate a party all on its own. Downstairs was a well-appointed kitchen, and large living and dining spaces. The nearest houses were probably five hundred meters away on either side through stands of trees and shrubs, perfect for absorbing any shrieks of ecstasy that might escape through the walls.

I carried in the alcohol and groceries that I brought for tonight and tomorrow; I figured if all went well I could shop here in town for anything I'd need for the remainder of the week. I prepared a pitcher of Rosé & Elderflower Lemonade and put a bottle of Castello Meleto Borgaio Chianti Classico Riserva, 2017 in the freezer to chill. I set an alarm on my phone for 6:00 p.m., reminding me to remove the bottle and allow it to come to around 16ºC for dinner. I had everything prepped, and finishing the cooking would be quick; I didn't need to start until after she arrived if she was on time. I'd packed a bottle of Woodford Reserve, of course, so I poured about 50 ml into a glass, along with three dashes of chocolate bitters, and sipped as went upstairs to change.

For tonight, I dressed in khakis, a pale blue dress shirt unbuttoned at the collar, and my sports coat. Just as I was finishing tying my shoes, I heard a car door shut. I went to the window and saw Mary walking toward the house. She was dressed just as I had suggested, even styling her hair the way I'd said. She was a breathtaking vision, and I felt my cock begin to stir. I went downstairs and arrived at the front door just as she rang the bell. My hand was shaking as I reached for the knob. I opened the door and she stood there, dumbfounded.