My Gift to My Follower: a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to fill your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, please Sir."

"Tell me."

She hesitated as if embarrassed to admit her need.

"I want--"

"Yes?"

"I want you to eat my pussy, Sir."

"And?"

"AndIwantyoutofuckmeSir!" the words tumbled out as if connected by the same silk rope that bound her to the bed.

"Mmmmm, so needy," I whispered, placing my lips against her blossom and flicking her entrance with my tongue. She moaned in response.

"You want to give yourself to a man who's not your husband?" I asked as I rubbed my nose from her entrance to her clit. She twitched as I pressed against her hard nub; her breaths coming rapidly.

"I want to give my body to Lumiere," she panted, "I want you to take me, Sir!"

I traced up and down her seam with my tongue, lapping up her delicious nectar and flicking her clit on each trip. I love eating pussy, and my Mimi was eager, her legs splayed to the sides allowing me unfettered access to her delicious sex. She was nearing her climax and what I did next sent her into convulsions. As I circled her clit with my tongue I slid my hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy. She wriggled against my hand and clenched her core, begging for more. She moaned loudly as her release washed over her, her legs quivered, and she arched off the mattress. I curled my fingers inside her and drove her past her peak as her moans filled the house. If anyone was nearby there would be no mistaking what was happening inside.

"Please, Sir, stop!" she begged as her orgasm faded yet I continued to drive my fingers into her.

"There's only one word for stop, and you know what it is, Mimi."

I thumbed her clit and she howled as her body trembled again, yet she refused to say the word. Another orgasm wracked her exhausted body and she cried out as if in pain. Her body stiffened and then collapsed.

She lay there, panting, covered in a sheen of sweat, as I lay next to her, propped on an elbow, softly playing my fingers across her skin from her puss to her neck. I reached above her head and tugged the working end of the silk rope, releasing her wrists. As her breathing slowed she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. She looked happy, with a sparkle in her eyes and a gentle curve to her lips. She raised her chin toward me and parted her lips, offering her mouth.

"Are you sure that's what you want? I taste like you," I cautioned her.

"My taste on your lips will serve to remind me who owns me," she whispered.

She placed a hand behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. Her tongue met mine, and she tasted her essence on my lips. Our kiss was gentle yet passionate; lips meeting then parting, tongues performing an erotic dance. It took my breath away; she took my breath away. After several minutes she whispered into my mouth.

"Take me, sir. Fill me up. Complete my journey to deliver John his hunger."

"John wants me to fuck you raw, but that decision is yours. Do you want me to use a condom, Mimi?"

"No, Sir. I want you to take me, raw and rough, unhindered by a barrier. I want to feel your flesh inside me, filling me. Fuck me, Sir, and fill me with your heat."

I growled as I knelt between her legs and placed them on my shoulders. Leaning forward, I grasped my shaft and swiped the head between her sopping-wet lips a few times before notching it into her entrance.

"I'm going to take you, enjoy you, and spill my seed deep in your core, marking you as mine," I growled and then thrust into her. Her pussy blossomed around my head and then hungrily consumed my shaft. One thrust gave her most of my length, and with the second thrust, I was buried inside her hot, wet tunnel with my crown pressed against her back wall.

She gasped as I swiftly took her, stretching her as her husband never could; probing her more deeply than he ever had.

"Yes," she whispered, "yes, yes, YES!" as I slipped back and forth inside her.

She gazed up at me with a faint smile on her lips, a tear formed at the corner of one eye and trickled down her temple to her hairline. Her blue eyes were wide with wonder at the new feelings in her core.

"Take what is yours, Lumiere. Claim your property. Stain my slut cunt with your seed."

"You have quite the mouth on you," I growled, then pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach, causing her to squeal.

I grasped her hips and raised her pelvis off the bed. Her head and shoulders were on the mattress but her knees were now bent and her ass was raised. I spread her legs with my knees and placed her entrance at the perfect height to align with my cock. She looked amazing, kneeling there with her two holes on display. I grasped her cheeks, placing my thumbs just on each side of her puckered rose, and spread her out.

"Maybe I should switch holes," I offered, "Would you like that Mimi?"

"Please, Sir, put your seed in my cunny!" she begged, wiggling her ass and arching her back toward the mattress to expose her puss. Her lips were engorged from my initial assault and she was leaking her need onto the sheet.

I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Very well, my little slut, but make no mistake; I will claim your exit this week. I will claim all of my property."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered right before I drove my cock back into the depths of her sweet cunt; forcing a moan from her lips again.

This is one of my favorite positions for taking a woman; I love to watch as my cock first enters them, causing their lips to flare around the head; I love to watch as my shaft disappears into their depths and then retracts, now all wet and glistening with their need; I love to see their rosebud throb as their orgasm approaches and then peaks; and I love to watch as their entrance leaks my seed after I've spent myself and slipped my softening member out of them. I began to slowly piston in and out of Mimi as she lay there whimpering and mewling. I wondered whether her husband fully comprehended the gift he'd given me, the gift of his wife in all her glory, impaled on my shaft.

Before long, Mimi began leaning into me with each forward thrust. I released her hips and knelt there behind her as I watched her rock back and forth, impaling herself on me.

"Fuck me, Mimi. Give me what I own."

"Ooooohh, Sir, yes," she replied breathlessly.

She began pulling nearly off me before slamming back, then tilting her hips to drag my tip over her G-spot as she slid up my shaft. She repeated this over and over, getting faster and faster, moaning louder and louder.

"How long has it been, Mimi? How long since a man other than John has filled your sweet cunny?"

"Over twelve years, Sir."

"Are you ready to cum on your first new cock in twelve years?"

"Yes, ooh...fuck yes!"

"I've never fucked a married woman before, Mimi. I feel so powerful, taking another man's property like a thief, stealing what's not mine; but I'm not a thief, am I, Mimi? John willingly gave you to me, didn't he?"

"Yes, Sir," she panted.

"He knows that he can't give you everything you desire, everything you deserve."

"I am yours, Sir."

"Cum now, Mimi," I commanded as I leaned forward and reached around her to circle her clit. I was buried in her and I felt her muscles grasping me as she yelled out and spasmed on me.

"I'm cumming, Mimi," I whispered into her ear.

My cock swelled and felt the rush of my seed flowing the length of my shaft before it spat out into her depths, marking her as mine. She felt the heat of my release and the sensation caused her orgasm to peak again as I put my weight on her and drove her to the mattress. She quivered beneath me as our bodies relaxed. Momentarily, I rolled off her and grabbed the edge of the sheet. I pulled it over the both of us as she curled against me and I wrapped her in my arms.

"You are mine now, my treasure, my Mimi," I whispered as I kissed the nape of her neck.

"I am yours, Lumiere, for as long as you claim me," she responded.

We fell asleep as we lay there cuddled together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke early the next morning, just as the sun was rising. It was cool in the house and she was cuddled tightly against me. For a long time I didn't move, just lying there enjoying the feel of her warm body against me and listening to her softly breathing. After a bit of time, she stirred and her breathing changed.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Good morning, Sir," she giggled and she wiggled her backside against me, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Deliciously."

"Shall we shower?" I asked.

"Mmmm, that sounds wonderful, but I need to call John. Would you hand me my phone off the nightstand?"

"I'll give you two some privacy," I said as I handed her phone to her.

"NO! Please stay with me," she exclaimed with a wild look in her eyes, "I'm afraid that he might not react well now that I've given him what he wants, and to describe what we did might push him to the breaking point. He wanted this, but I'm not sure he is emotionally prepared. Please stay with me and see me through this. If I've just ended my marriage I'm going to need a shoulder to cry on afterwards."

"Okay, you dial him and I'll be right back. I need to visit the toilet."

She smiled at me and then pressed his name in her contacts. He answered as I reached the bathroom door. She didn't even give him a chance to say hello.

"I love you, John, nothing can change that. You are mine and I am yours, never-ending."

John chuckled, "Wow, I love you too. Was it that bad?"

"No, my love...it was that good. Thank you for allowing me to do this. I should have given you your wish before now."

"Oh! I'm happy to hear that...I guess? So he was that good?"

"Yes, my love. Now I'm your Hotwife, and I'm his submissive."

"So...tell me about it?"

"How much do you want to know?"

"All of it...I suppose."

"Yes, my love. Before I start, you should know that he is here with me. I wasn't sure how this would go so I asked him to stay."

"Good morning, John," I said

"Good morning. So, Mary, you spent the night?"

"Yes, my love. It was late and I was exhausted."

"I-- I didn't expect that. I suppose I should have known since you met over dinner."

"Should I start?"

"Yes," he said, his voice breaking at the simple word.

"I was so nervous driving here. At every traffic light, I considered turning away and going home. When I arrived, I stood at the door for a bit, and I almost left. When Lumiere answered the door I was relieved but confused. When he told me that he was the man I was there to meet, I nearly fainted. So many questions were swirling through my head. Brian made me a delicious dinner and I felt so comfortable with him. When I realized that I would be with a Dom for the first time, my excitement multiplied and I felt myself getting wet.

After dinner, I told him that I wanted to play as Mimi and Lumiere. He led me upstairs to a gorgeous bedroom and ordered me to remove my dress. I was naked underneath, John. I wore my bodycon dress with nothing underneath."

"Oh, my love, you wanted this didn't you?"

"At first I was doing this just for you, to give you your Hotwife fantasy, but when Lumiere answered the door, I knew that I'd be doing this for myself. He took control from the start, instructing me to undress him. My heart stopped, and I held my breath when I first saw his cock. It looks so powerful, John, long, thick, and vein-covered. It's a man's cock, a dominant cock. I can't imagine any woman turning down an opportunity to worship it. The head is like velvet, and it was leaking before I even removed his underwear. He was excited, John, excited at the prospect of fucking your wife."

"I'm sure he enjoyed fucking you, Mary. I know that I do."

"He put his cock in my mouth, John, but he didn't let me take control. He grabbed my hair at the back of my head and he fucked my mouth with that gorgeous, powerful cock. He used me for his pleasure, John. When he was ready to cum he forced his cock deep into my mouth. So deep that my lips were at the base and I could feel his head in my throat. In my throat, John! No man has ever fucked my throat before! Then I felt his cock grow and pulse, spilling his hot seed directly into my throat. I could feel the first shots flowing down into my stomach while his cock continued spurting. I could feel the seed flowing up his shaft as I pressed my tongue against the bottom of his huge shaft. John? I've never felt so used yet so excited. I could feel my pussy dripping with desire."

"Omigod, Mary!" he croaked.

"That was just the beginning, my love. Next, he tied me to the bed and used his lips, tongue, and fingers to pleasure me. I had the most amazing orgasms! Like none before."

"I'm happy for you, my love. You deserve fantastic orgasms. Orgasms that I can't give you."

"Perhaps he could teach you, baby. Teach you how to use your tongue, how to use your fingers," she looked at me as she said. I simply gave her a devious grin. I knew he wouldn't go for that, he couldn't bear to see me please her even if it was in the interest of teaching him new techniques.

"Perhaps, my love," he answered, "but I'll never have a cock like his." He sounded a bit disheartened.

"No, I suppose you'll never have a powerful, manly cock worthy of worship."

She was quiet for a while, we could hear his breathing coming over the phone.

"Do you have your cock out, my love?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Are you ready to hear about him fucking your wife? That's what you wanted from this, isn't it? To make me your Hotwife? To have another man fill me with his seed?"

"Yes," he whimpered.

As she continued I noticed her hand slipping down her body and settling between her legs.

"Reliving it is making me so horny, babe. I had to start touching myself. I wish I was there so I could suck your cock, baby."

"I'm stroking myself," he groaned.

While she told him about being tied to the bed as I entered her the first time, her hand flew over her clit and she came. She made a small yelp.

"What's going on?" her husband asked.

"Telling you about him stretching me open and filling me made me cum, babe. Fuck, he's so big. I've never been stretched like that."

My cock was raging now. Hearing her tell her husband all about our night of sex had me ready to go again. I slid close to her and spooned her, slipping my shaft between her thighs. She was incredibly wet, partly because of my cum that bathed her sex all night, but also from the nectar released by her fingers. She looked over her shoulder at me with a smile, then wiggled her ass.

As she reached the point in her story where I took her from behind, she tilted her pelvis and reached her hand between her legs. She grasped my cock and wiped the head between her lips a couple of times, then placed it at her entrance and took me in.

"I'm getting so horny, baby. I had him put his cock in me again. He's going to fuck me while I finish my story for you."

"Omigod, babe, he's fucking you now? That's so hot," he croaked. It was at that point that I knew he was getting into what was happening.

When she finally concluded her story I felt her quiver inside and I thought she was going to moan. She allowed herself a gentle cum as she told her husband about falling asleep in my arms.

"That's my story, baby. I wish you were here to reclaim me, take what's yours and truly make love to me. I'll never make love to anyone but you, babe. I'm going to fuck him again right now, so unless you want to hear your wife cum while she rides another man's cock you should probably hang up. I love you, babe. Only you."

With that, she pulled off me and pushed me onto my back, then straddled me and impaled herself. She moaned loudly as she took my full length into her sopping entrance. Looking down at her phone, which was lying on the bed, she smiled. She picked it up and showed me the screen. He had not ended the call. He wanted to hear her fuck me. She laid the phone on my chest and grinned.

"Are you stroking your cock, babe?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Don't you dare cum until I do. Don't do it, okay?"

He croaked out another 'Yes'.

What happened next was the most amazing bit of phone sex that I could imagine. She moaned and hissed as she rode my cock, telling him how big I was, how deep I could go, how I stretched her beyond what any man had ever done, and how my crown scraped across her cervix. She described sliding my length, feeling my head pry her open, and how warm it was going to feel when I spilled my seed deep inside her. She whimpered as she rubbed her clit against my pelvic bone.

"I'm ready to cum, my love. Are you ready to join me while I cum and spasm on his god-like cock?"

"Yes, oh fuck, I'm ready to cum with you, babe. Please let me cum," he groaned.

She quickened her pace until even I was ready to cum.

"Oh, FUCK!, I'm coming! Yes, oh fuck yeeesssss she hissed. Cum with me John, cum with me while Lumiere spills his hot seed deeper inside me than any man has before."

I groaned so John could hear me, "I'm cumming, my little slut. I'm going to paint your inner walls with my cum."

We all moaned together, cumming at nearly the same time. Mary collapsed onto my chest and lay there panting for a moment before picking up her phone.

"I heard you moaning, babe. Did you make a mess on your stomach?"

"Oh, fuck, that was so hot, babe. I came so hard that my cum hit my chin!"

"Oh, yes," she hissed, "I'm a mess too. I can feel his cum dribbling out of me."

"Mary, please send me a picture of your messy cunny."

We looked at each other, shocked that he'd asked.

"Anything for you, babe," she said, "I'm going to hang up now so we can take a shower together. I'm going home after that to work, but babe, I'm coming back tonight. I have a ravenous hunger to submit to him again. I need to call him Sir, let him tie me and take me however he wants, feel his hand as he spanks me. I'm going to let him fuck me tonight and every night until you get home, babe. When you get home we're going to spend the weekend in bed and you're going fuck me so hard that I forget how good he makes me feel. You're going to reclaim your wife and make me scream your name. I'm going to fall asleep in your arms and when we wake you're going to do it all over again."

"Yes, babe, we will. I love you, Mary. I'll always love you. Thank you for giving me my fantasy. Thank you for being my Hotwife. Enjoy him this week."

"You're welcome, babe. I can't wait until you get home. I love you." She ended the call and laid back on my chest.

"Fuck, that was HOT! I hope you're up for a week of Mimi," she giggled.

"I'm afraid I've quickly become addicted to my new submissive," I smiled as I kissed the top of her head. "That conversation could have gone wrong in so many ways, but I did not expect that! Let's get him that photo and then get you cleaned up. I want you back here for dinner and sex tonight."

I used her phone to take the photo and send it to him, and then we showered together; I washed her body and she washed mine. I came to life in her soapy hands and she offered to finish me but I declined. I wanted to have a load to pump into her that evening. As she prepared to leave I held her and we softly kissed.

"Wear your yellow sundress and your rhinestone collar tonight, and nothing else," I told her, "Put your hair in a ponytail but leave the bangs and some tendrils to frame your face. Take your new collar and wear it while you work."

She smiled up at me through her lashes and caught her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Yes, Sir."

I placed her wedding ring on her finger and kissed it into place, then I watched her leave and an empty feeling came over me. After so many weeks of playing our mind-fuck phone game, bending both of them to my will with just my voice, I had been a bit worried that our actual meeting might not go well. I had thought that she'd be a good submissive, but the first time being dominated can be a challenge. She had turned out to be nearly perfect, continuing her submissive nature from the phone calls right into the bedroom. Our first encounter had begun with emotions running wild and a gap between her expectations and reality, but she'd taken to our physical interaction as easily as she had our phone interactions. I was looking forward to another few nights with her.