My Gift to My Follower: a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her to the bathroom and had her straddle the toilet backward. Nothing like a little humiliation for a proper submissive. I ordered her to lean forward and hug the porcelain tank. She squealed and protested at the cold as her breasts lay atop the lid. With her leaning forward and hugging the cold porcelain of the tank against her breasts I removed the plug. I took my time washing it while she complained of the cold. Returning to her, I inserted the nozzle of an anal douche bottle where the plug had been and squeezed the bulb, releasing a flow of warm water into her bowels. She moaned softly. I ordered her to hold the water in as I removed the nozzle.

She did well at holding it for a few minutes but then her sphincter began to quiver and a slow trickle began escaping.

Smack. "I told you to hold it, slut."

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered, tightening her muscles to staunch the flow.

Smack on the other cheek.

"If you want to give me your virgin hole, then do as I say."

I waited a bit longer then grasped her hair and pulled her upright.

"Empty yourself, my slut," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Sir," she moaned and released her bowels. I pushed her forward onto the cold porcelain and slipped another nozzle into her, emptying its contents as I flushed the toilet.

"Sir," she cried, "this is embarrassing, having to empty myself in front of you."

"I've no doubt it is, but if I'm putting my cock in your dirty hole then I'm going to be the one preparing it. Do you understand? Now hold in the liquid until I tell you to release."

She nodded and sat there hugging the cold porcelain to her chest. She did better at holding the liquid this time. I had her release and then hold the tank a third time while I soaped her exit, rinsed her clean, and patted her dry. I reapplied some lube and worked it into her with my finger, then ordered her to go the bed and wait for me with her ass properly presented. I cleaned up the bathroom, flushed the toilet, and washed my hands.

I took two lengths of silk rope from the dresser drawer before approaching her. I ordered her to grasp her calves and using the ropes I secured her wrists to her legs just below her knees, then rocked her side-to-side as I spread her knees apart. I lubed my head and shaft, then rubbed it against her rosebud.

"Tell me if I hurt you, Mimi."

"Yes, Sir."

I pressed against her and instructed her to relax. It took several seconds, but eventually, her sphincter began to release and I pressed harder. She gasped as my head parted her and forced its way in. I reminded her to tell me if I hurt her. With my head inside her, the shaft followed easily, slowly violating her last virgin hole.

"You're all mine now, Mimi. Soon every hole will be marked as my property, stained by my seed."

"Yes, Sir. I am yours, every hole, my entire body. Take your pleasure, Sir."

"Mmm, you're such a good girl," I moaned as I slowly pulled back then began to stroke back and forth.

"What will John think when you tell him you've let me have your virgin hole."

"I don't care what he thinks, Sir. All that matters is that I please you. He could have taken my last virginity whenever he wanted, but he thinks it's dirty."

"And you don't think it's dirty?"

"What I think doesn't matter, Sir. My body is yours, to use as you please. If this is how you want me then I will not--cannot--deny you, Sir."

"It pleases me if you enjoy how I use your body, Mimi. Are you enjoying this?"

"Mmmm, yes, Sir. If it pleases you, then it pleases me. Whatever you desire, Sir."

"Such a good girl," I whispered.

I took a firm grip on her hips and began increasing the pace of my thrusts, watching as my shaft repeatedly violated her. She began to softly moan.

"Harder Sir, fuck me harder. Spank me, Sir. I'm such a dirty little slut."

I chuckled as I swatted her cheeks and thrust harder, my sack swinging against her wet lips with every thrust. I could feel it growing wet from her excitement.

"I'm cumming, Sir!" she exclaimed as she arched her face off the mattress, "spill your seed inside me, mark what is yours. Please, Sir, cum in my ass!"

I gave her one final thrust and then pulsed out my seed deep inside her. She planted her face on the mattress and screamed as her orgasm washed over her, her entire body shaking violently. I tugged on the working ends of the ropes, releasing her wrists, and then pressed her forward, driving her to the mattress with my aching member still embedded in her exit.

"You're all mine now, Mimi. You belong more to me than to your husband," I growled behind her ear.

"Yes, Sir," she panted, "I belong to you completely. I will never deny you."

"Good girl, Mimi. You have an excellent grasp of our relationship, I will not be denied."

I rolled off her and helped her to the toilet, I had her straddle it like before, letting her drip my seed as I washed up. I soaped her exit again and cleaned her, then carried her to the bed and offered her water. She sat on my lap, nuzzling and kissing my neck for a while, then we lay in bed and I pulled the covers over us. She snuggled against me and as we drifted off to an exhausted slumber, she whispered, "You complete me, Sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, she called John.

"Good morning, baby. I love you madly."

"Good morning, did you see him again?"

"Mmmhmmm, I did. You'll never guess what he did to me, baby."

"What did he do to my precious wife?" he croaked.

"He tied me up, baby. And then he put his big, fat, veiny cock in my tight little asshole."

John gasped. "Oh, no, my love. Not that."

"Oh, yes, that. He stuffed my dirty little hole full of his hard shaft. He took my anal virginity, baby. The best part was that I couldn't resist, I couldn't stop him, he had me tied with my ass in the air like I was offering myself to him."

"Omigod, is he there?"

"Mmm, yes, he's right here. You should see his cock, baby, it looks so powerful. I was helpless, baby, but you know what? I wouldn't have resisted. I wanted him to take me that way, do to me what you won't do. All these years you could have owned me the way he does. Now you'll never own my anal virginity, in fact, I'm never going to let you have me that way, John. My ass belongs to Lumiere."

"Fuuucckk," he moaned.

"I'm going to suck his cock while you listen, baby." She was getting into the humiliation of her husband, and he was enjoying every bit of it. She knelt over me and laid her phone on my stomach. She hissed in a deep breath as she grasped my cock.

"Oh, baby, his head is so big and purple. It's leaking with his excitement because he knows I'm good at this. Mmm, baby, I'm rubbing his precum around the head, and then I'm going to lick it off. Mmm, baby, I love the taste of his big cock."

She licked the head and then wrapped her lips around it and swirled her tongue. When she pulled me out of her mouth she made a loud 'POP!', and moaned.

"Okay, baby, here I go. I'm going to suck his big cock."

She wrapped her lips around me and slid them up and down my shaft as her hand worked my root.

"Fuck, Mary. You're an amazing cocksucker. No wonder John loves you."

"Mmm," she moaned and then pulled off my shaft but continued to stroke me.

"You love it when I suck your cock, don't you, John? You love to feel my lips wrapped around you and my tongue sliding against you?"

"Yes, I love it," he responded breathlessly, "I wish you would do it more often."

I was nearing the point of no return, so I looked at Mimi and grinned.

"On the floor, assume the position my slut."

She smiled broadly, knowing exactly my intention. She knelt on the bedside rug and opened her mouth. I laid her phone on the edge of the bed.

"He going to feed me his cock, babe, every last inch of it," she said toward the phone.

I placed my tip on her bottom lip and grasped her hair. I slid into her mouth until I met resistance and then tugged her hair and slipped into her throat.

"Hrkk, hrkk, hrkk,..." I fucked her throat as I heard John moan.

"My god, Lumiere, please don't hurt her!"

"Don't worry, John. I'll never hurt her, she is my treasure. She loves it when I take control and treat her like a slut. You should see her hand working between her legs. She loves what I can do for her. She'll cum and then I'll pump my load directly into her throat."

"Hrkk, hrkk, hrkk,..." I continued fucking her throat. She pulled off and sucked in a raspy breath, then began licking and sucking along my shaft

"He's right, babe, I love sucking his cock. I love holding it in my hand and running my lips and tongue over it. I love the taste when he leaks his excitement. I love the feel as he takes control and slides into my throat. I'm cumming, John; cumming while I suck him off."

All the while she was making sounds, it was the loudest, sloppiest blowjob I'd ever received. She wrapped her lips around me and moaned on my head. That drove me to the edge. I grasped her hair and drove my cock into her throat, throbbing out my load for her while grunting and groaning for John.

When I finished, I pulled out of her and said to John, "She just made man another man cum with those soft, beautiful lips that you kiss every day, John. And this wasn't the first time."

We heard John moan.

"Cum for me, baby," she said into the phone. "I swallowed his load and now I wish I was there to swallow yours. I love you, baby, always and forever only you."

"Oh, god. I'm a mess," he groaned as he no doubt finished pulsing ropes of thick, creamy semen onto his stomach. "I love you, Mary."

"Always, babe. I'll see you tomorrow."

We showered and had breakfast then Mary went on her way home to work. There was sadness in the air because we both knew that her husband was coming home the next day and our daily play would stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed a candlelight dinner that evening, and we avoided discussing the significance of the night. Once dinner was over we sat on the sofa and made out again, just enjoying the sensations until she gave me her "come take me" look, rose, and led me by the hand to the bedroom.

We slowly undressed each other in silence, kissing each bit of newly exposed skin, and breathing in the scent. I knew this would be another night of amazing sex with this beautiful woman. My heart raced with excitement, and I felt hers pounding in her chest.

She laid on the bed and raised her arms to me. "Tie me," she whispered.

I bound her wrists and secured her to the headboard, then kissed my way down to her sex. I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with her scent. I knew that I could not give her up come the morning; she was soft and eager, delicious and intoxicating. I trailed my tongue around her sex, between her folds; partaking of her nectar. Soon she moaned my name and her thighs quivered against my face. I rose between her legs and notched my tip in her sopping entrance, then sheathed myself in one slow thrust. Tonight she was bound, but there would be no discipline. After her first orgasm, I tugged the end of the rope and released her.

Looking deep into her blue eyes, I whispered to her, "Come to me Mary, come to Brian. Let us couple as equals, without the power dynamic. I want to know the real you."

What we did next could only be called making love. It was gentle, soft, and tender. I lost track of how many orgasms she had, but somewhere after midnight, after a myriad of positions, I reached my release inside the body of this beautiful soul. I'd given her husband the gift of a Hotwife, and he'd given me the gift of an impeccable submissive, and an exceptional lover.

When we parted the next morning, there were few words said, other than my instructions for her to focus on her husband, salve any doubts that he may have about their future, and love him with all her heart. Without him, she would not be a Hotwife, she'd be a simple whore. I asked her to call me when she was ready.

We each headed to our separate homes, our separate lives, and I was unsure if I'd ever hear from her again.