My Gift to My Follower: a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Mary," I smiled.

Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth formed a perfect O.

"Lumiere, you're here," she said breathlessly, "but...but where's Brian?"

I stepped across the threshold, took her by the elbow, and escorted her inside, closing the door behind us. I turned to her and just stood there admiring her.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you," she demurred, "but why are you here, and where's Brian? I only saw one car outside. Has he backed out?"

I reached out and she gave me her hands.

"He hasn't backed out Mary, I'm Brian."

I had to catch her as she nearly fainted. After moving her to a nearby chair, I quickly retrieved a bottle of water from the refrigerator. My alarm chimed at that same moment so I pulled the bottle of wine from the freezer and sat it on the counter. Returning to Mary, I offered her the water and she took a few sips as I knelt before her.

"I can't believe it's you," she said as she softly touched my face, "You're even more handsome in person."

I touched her face and wiped away a tear that escaped down her cheek.

"Don't cry, Mary. Isn't this what you wanted, to be claimed by Lumiere?"

"More than anything," she said with a smile as she leaned forward and offered her lips.

I brushed her lips with mine and then kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and finally, I placed my fingers under her chin and turned her head up, bringing her mouth to my lips. She smelled of orange, jasmine, and rose. The kiss was powerful. I pressed my lips to hers, and what began as a gentle kiss quickly rose to a passionate embrace. Our tongues danced with each other. She willingly obeyed, whimpering and arching into the kiss, her hands moving to run over my muscles and explore my body. She tasted amazing. I grasped the braid at the back of her head and pressed our mouths tightly together.

Finally, she pressed hard against my chest and broke the kiss, gulping for air.

"Hottest...Kiss...Ever," she panted, her face was flush and the corners of her mouth curled slightly upward.

"That's the first of many, Mary."

She looked at me with lust in her eyes, the crystal blue color drilling holes into me as I held her.

"So what do I call you? Brian, or Lumiere?"

"Always Sir, or Lumiere when you are collared, but Brian will be fine for casual conversation, like now."

A startled look came over her face. "I didn't bring your collar! I wasn't expecting you to be here."

"That's fine Mary. We don't have to play tonight, we can just be Brian and Mary. But if you do want Mimi and Lumiere to play, I brought you another," I said with a devilish smile. "But for now, why don't we have a cocktail while I prepare dinner?"

She smiled softly and nodded. I took her hand and she followed me into the kitchen. I poured two white wine glasses full of lemonade, no ice since it was already chilled. She took a sip and then quickly drank several ounces.

"Go slow. It might not taste like it, but there's a good bit of alcohol in that. You should drink it slowly."

She diverted her eyes from me and blushed. "Sorry, it's just so delicious."

We talked while I cooked. She was full of questions about me, and where I lived; had I ever done this before? When dinner was ready I sat a plate in front of her and took her lemonade glass, replacing it with a glass of the Chianti.

"This is a beautiful meal, What do we have?" she asked.

"Pork tenderloin with tarragon cream sauce, fresh peas, and new red potatoes. The wine is an Italian Chianti from the Tuscany region."

"So what are you, a wine snob?" she giggled.

"Yes," I replied with a wink, "but the correct term is oenophile.

We dined, and talked some more; about her job and my life since retirement. Once we finished I cleared the table, then turned to her.

"I intended that we would be each other's dessert, but I do have a cheesecake if you'd prefer."

She smiled and drank the last sip of her wine, "I think that being your dessert sounds wonderful. Mimi would like to play tonight."

I took her hand and led her to the main bedroom, positioned her on a bedside rug, and admired her for a moment. She was the type of woman who could be overlooked on a day-to-day basis, her curves hidden by her conservative clothing choices in the photo that John had shared with me, but given the opportunity to show off, an opportunity like tonight, she was incredible. I felt my cock stirring as I consumed her with my eyes.

"You're embarrassing me with your hungry gaze, Sir," she demurred, but a corner of her lips curled slightly, exposing the wicked little grin she yearned to share as she looked up at me through her eyelashes.

I took her left hand and ran my finger over her wedding band, the symbol of the commitment between her and John. Taking it between my thumb and forefinger, I looked into her eyes.

"Tonight you are mine, Mary. This symbol of the love that you share with John is meaningless. I own you, starting now. I alone am responsible for you, your safety, all your needs...and your ecstasy."

I slipped the ring from her finger and kissed the slight depression it left. I heard her softly whimper. I placed it on the nightstand and then looked again into her eyes.

"Welcome, Mimi. I've waited so long to see you in person. You look incredible, and I'm excited for the opportunity to enjoy your body."

She blushed and glanced at her ring on the nightstand. I placed two fingers under her chin and she looked me in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll put it back when I'm done with you. Remove your dress and hand it to me," I commanded.

She slowly, seductively, grasped the hem and peeled the dress up her body, raising it over her head and exposing her nakedness. She laid it across her hands and raised it to me as she hung her head.

"Never hang your head for me, you are not beneath me, Mimi. Hold your head high, because you are the object of my worship."

She raised her head to look me in the eyes and a soft smile graced her lips. I took the dress, hung it in the closet, and reached into my bag to retrieve the collar. Returning to stand in front of her, I ordered her to kneel. She settled onto her knees.

"Your first lesson is proper kneeling. Your knees should be shoulder-width apart once you've settled into a comfortable position with your bottom resting on your heels. Place your hands on your thighs with your arms relaxed. You may briefly bow your head as a sign of respect but do not hold that position. I want your head up, eyes straight ahead."

"Yes, Lumiere. As you wish."

She adjusted her position. Her nipples were standing at attention and I suspected that she was becoming wet between her love lips.

"You look so beautiful down there. I've been aching to see you kneel. Remember, eyes up. The only time you should look down is if I instruct you to lower your gaze. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I kneel only for you, Sir."

"Yes, you are mine, Mimi. This collar signifies that you are my property."

I placed the collar around her neck, fastening the clasp in the back, then stepped aside so she could see herself in the full-length mirror that sat nearby. She gently ran her fingers over the leather and the rose-gold chain, fondling the metal heart that nestled within her clavicular notch.

"It's beautiful, Sir. You provide me with such nice things." A tear escaped her eye again. Her breathing chattered for a moment as she was nearly overcome with emotion.

"I will extract every cent of worth from your body tonight, Mimi. You will submit it to me. You said you'd like to be taken by a rough man, so that's what you get tonight."

"As you wish, Sir. I am yours."

"Rise and face the bed," I ordered and she obeyed.

Standing behind her I grasped her biceps and kissed across her shoulders slowly, with just the right amount of wet. I wrapped my arms around her and ran my fingers over her upper chest.

"There's no going back," I whispered to her, "Once I have your breasts in my hands I will not stop until I possess all of you. Do you give yourself to me without reservation? Do you willingly give me control?"

She took a deep breath and held it before releasing it slowly.

"Yes, Sir. Without reservation. Use my body for your pleasure."

A small gasp escaped from her lips as I grasped her breasts. They are perfectly sized for her body, firm and taut, with pronounced nipples that point slightly upward. My hands trailed back up her arms, a flock of goosebumps leading the way, and then I leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck. A whimper escaped her lips. We were facing a dresser that sat along the wall, a large mirror dominated the wall above it. I could clearly see her nipples standing at attention. I stepped away to retrieve the nipple clamps and returned to stand in front of her. I placed the clamps on those turgid pink protrusions.

"I will introduce you to pain as an aphrodisiac, Mimi. You only know my soft Dom side, but tonight I'm going to show you a bit of my other side, the Lumiere that enjoys dishing out a touch of pain. Tell me when they begin to hurt," I said as I turned the adjustment knobs.

"There, Sir," she groaned.

I think she expected me to back off the clamping force, but instead, I gave each little knob an additional quarter-turn, causing her to gasp.

"It sounds like they're just right to me," I grinned as I watched her nipples begin to turn purple.

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered.

I grasped the chain that connected them and tugged at it, pulling her already sensitive nipples away from her breasts.

"Sir!" she gasped

"Yes, they're just right," I grinned. "You need a safe word, Mimi, to be used if I press you to your limits. What would you like to use, my little slut?"

"Mary, Sir."

"Very good, creative even, like an incantation; say it, and she will appear. So tell me, Mimi, do you have any experience with pain as an aphrodisiac?"

"No, Sir," she sighed and screwed up her face a bit.

"What is it, Mimi? Be honest."

"I was not expecting this, Sir. This is different from our calls."

"Yes, this is real. Remember, Mimi, you are mine but you are in control, you are always in control. Say your safe word and we stop. Would you like a way to let me know to slow down or back off without stopping?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Use the word 'yellow' to signify that I'm approaching the point when you need to use your safe word.

I sat on the bed and pulled her toward me. Her breasts were at the perfect level and I began to suckle and nibble on them, taking my time and covering her perfect globes with kisses, tugging on the chain a few times. With my hands on her body, I could feel her vibrating with excitement. Along the side of her left breast, I sucked and bit, causing her to yelp.

"Shhh, Mimi," I cooed, "I'm only marking my property."

"Yes, Sir," her voice crackled.

"Kneel," I commanded.

She knelt on the bedside rug as I stood and removed my clothing except for my briefs, which were stained with a wet spot at the tip of my erection. I dropped them and my cock sprang forth. She moaned softly and reached for it before I slapped her hands away.

"What was it that you said about my cock? You would take it into your mouth to suck it, please me with your mouth, and then bend over and beg me to spear you and fill you with my hot seed?"

"Yes, Sir. Please."

I stepped toward her, grabbed the braid at the back of her head, and tugged down, raising her mouth to me. I placed the head of my cock on her bottom lip.

"Let's find out whether you have the cocksucking skills required to be my slut, shall we? I'm going to take control and fuck your mouth, Mimi. I'm going to stain your throat with my seed and mark it as mine, we'll save the spearing for later... after I spank you."

Her eyes grew large, and I sensed both lust and fear as I slowly pressed the head of my cock past her lips.

"Do you consent to this, Mimi? Do you consent to become my cocksucking slut?"

She nodded slightly and moaned, her eyes still wide and her lips around my crown. I felt her tongue circle my glans and then slide along the bottom of my shaft. I tugged the braid again, slowly pressing into her throat. She gagged, "hrkk," as I thrust into her mouth. Her saliva drooled around my staff, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"John won't do this for you, will he? Hell, he can't do this for you, can he? His dick is nothing compared to mine," I taunted as I enjoyed her mouth. "Hrkk, hrkk, hrkk,..." She moaned as best she could with a full mouth. "This is what you need isn't it, my slut; a good face-fucking."

By now she had recovered from the initial onslaught of emotion and was beginning to relax. Until now, her hands had been pressing slightly against my thighs, offering token resistance; but when I felt her hands grasp the backs of my thighs I knew she was submitting to my lust.

"Mmmmmm, you're quite the cocksucker, Mimi."

She moaned around my shaft, and I felt her hand caress my sack.

"That's it, Mimi. You're enjoying this, aren't you? You enjoy a rough man who takes what he wants. I'm ready to pump my load down your throat, slut."

I pulled her off my cock and warned her. "Take a deep breath, Mimi."

I slipped my shaft between her lips once more and forced her lips down to my root.

"Swallow, my slut," I growled as my cock swelled and throbbed a load into her throat. She tugged on my balls and gently squeezed, urging me to give her every drop.

Strands of saliva and semen connected my crown to her mouth as I withdrew from between her lips. I slapped my softening erection against her face as she knelt there panting; leaving strands of her saliva and traces of my seed on her cheeks. I tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. There was the look, a combination of fear and lust, now coupled with a hint of pride. I gave her my hand and helped her rise, then took her in my arms and laid my nose alongside hers. Her breath smelled of my musk and my cum, and my hand quivered slightly as I curled my fingers at the nape of her neck.

"You're my fuck toy now, Mimi. How does it feel to have my cum on your breath, and staining your throat. Cum that didn't come from your husband's little cock?" I whispered.

"Thrilling, Sir. I've never experienced a man dominating me in this way."

She tentatively brought her lips close to mine, seeking a kiss but unsure I would accept one in her current state.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?"

"Yes," she responded breathlessly.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"You're afraid I will be repulsed by how you taste now."

"Yes, Sir."

"The smell of my cock on your breath, and the taste of my seed on your tongue only serves to confirm one thing, Mimi: I own you."

I fell into her mouth and swallowed her moan as her body melted against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in while our lips and tongues performed a lustful dance. There was no doubt she was mine tonight. Presently, she pressed away from me, breaking the kiss and taking a deep breath.

"You are my treasure, Mimi," I spoke softly, wiping her saliva and my seed over her cheeks with my thumb. "We've only begun. I want to taste your entire body now, but first, let's rid you of these clamps."

She looked up at me through her lashes, bit her bottom lip, and nodded. We both gazed at her breasts as I gently touched the sides, light as a feather would. Her nipples were distended and purple. I reached for the clamps and released them, causing her to howl and grasp her breasts, bending over in pain. The release of the pressure allowed blood to flow back into her pinched flesh, causing the sensation of a thousand bee stings. She gasped for air and began to swoon so I grasped her and pulled her tight, then sat her on the bed. Kneeling in front of her I took her nipples between my fingers and gently rolled them, drawing a soft wail from her.

"You have the most beautiful nipples," I whispered.

Leaning forward, I took one nipple and then the other into my mouth and gently suckled, drawing blood back into her tortured nubs. She ran her fingers through my hair as she softly hissed, "Yes." I ended my ministrations by circling each turgid nub with my tongue.

"Now it's your turn," I whispered as I kissed my way up her chest and settled into the crook of her neck. "You are my treasure, Mimi," I whispered against her skin and then rose, stepping to my bag to retrieve the silk ropes.

"Have you ever been tied, Mimi? I'd like to tie your hands to the headboard while I explore your body."

"No, Sir. I've never, but I'm willing to try it."

"Remember, Mimi. You are in control."

"Yes, Sir."

I positioned her on her back in the center of the bed. Placing her hands together above her head I bound her wrists and then secured the standing end to the headboard. I supported myself above her on hands and knees and looked into her eyes; the fear was fading but the lust was still there. I lowered my head and brushed my lips to hers. She raised her head, seeking my mouth, but I retreated to her chin and placed a kiss there. Slowly, I kissed my way along her jaw until I reached her ear. There was the scent of her perfume; she had dabbed it on the pulse point behind her ear. I inhaled deeply as I nibbled gently on her lobe and helix.

"Remember, Mimi, only what you allow," I whispered as my lips began a leisurely journey down her body.

Down one side of her neck, across her collarbones, and up the other side. Her breathing came noticeably quicker. Down each arm to her hands, pausing at her elbows and wrists, warming her pulse points with my warm breath. Into her palms and the pads of her fingers. She writhed beneath me, attempting to rub her thighs together. Using a foot, I moved her legs apart and placed a knee between her thighs. She'd get no relief unless I allowed it. Down her chest and around each of her globes, kissing, licking, sucking. I wrapped my lips around her magnificent nipples, drawing a low moan from deep inside her. Her back arched, offering up her tender mounds. A soft 'yes' followed quickly. Across her taut stomach; my tongue dipped into her navel, releasing a slight squeal. Lower I progressed, warming her femoral pulse points alongside her mons. She raised her pelvis, offering her sex to me, begging for my attention. Her scent filled my senses and stoked my hunger for her. Down her thighs; she groaned as I moved lower, away from the fire that was blazing between her legs. To the tops of her feet, and a kiss for each toe.

I sat back on my heels and admired her for a moment as she lay there; her breaths coming rapidly, her nipples pointing to the heavens, a hint of wetness between her thighs. I grasped her ankles and sensed her trembling. I raised them, bending her knees, and placed her thighs on my shoulders as I kissed my way toward her sex. Her petals blossomed, releasing her wetness and filling the room with her scent. The sight and smell of her piqued my lust; my manhood twitched as it hung between my legs. I paused my kisses, placed my nose in the crease where her thigh met her torso, and blew warm breaths against her lips. My fingers danced around her sex, never touching her lips or her clit. I traced small designs on her flesh, approaching her heated core and then skittering away before returning. She raised her hips, attempting to chase my touch. Her low, needy moan filled the room.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Mimi."

"Please taste me, Sir," she moaned.

"Is that what you want? To feel my tongue between your lips?"

"Yes, Sir. Please."

"But, I'm not sure that I've given proper attention to your breasts," I said into her steaming sex.

"Aaarrgghhh! Please, Sir!" she protested.

"What is it that you want, Mimi? Tell me. Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Is that all?"

"No, Sir."