All Comments on 'My Girlfriend and Her Ex Pt. 01'

by eightOeights

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DarrenZDarrenZover 2 years ago

Great work. Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very nice start, and I'm looking forward to the continuation. A couple of suggestions though. First, that first paragraph was too large, making it difficult to read. It should have been broken down into two separate paragraphs. The second is this: "I have always been on the quite side". I'm pretty sure you meant quiet, instead of quite. There were other errors too, so the point being, please proofread a bit more carefully. Again, a great first effort, and looking forward to chapter two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the fuck does she need to stay on good terms with an ex? What a stupid thing to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with anonymous comment about the first paragraph being too long, and spelling. I want to add tho that your dialogue is very nicely written, which is great because good dialogue is hard to write.

As far as her 'wanting to stay on good terms' with her ex Justin, I'm getting that she is telling her current boyfriend Nick that she is going to begin fucking Justin again. She is going to find out if that will scare Nick away or if he will stick with her and allow her to make him her cuckold. And Nick is going to go along. So not a stupid thing to for her to say.

I really hope you will continue this story, and give us a new take on the subby cuck/ Dom girlfriend relationship. I really like her comment about a 'boyfriend dick,' as I've read a lot of cuckold theme stories and none of them used this. I realize you got it from Redditt, but kudos for including it here. Really sums up how Hailey sees Nick and what her motivation is for what comes next. And make it good and nasty while you are at it <grin>.

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years agoAuthor

>Why the fuck does she need to stay on good terms with an ex? What a stupid thing to say.

Have you ever been in a toxic relationship before? LMAO

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the feedback. I will be sure to include it in the future!

titans2138titans2138about 2 years ago

Don't listen to these anons. Anons are subhuman, don't forget that. There are many stories here that are hard to read for vaious reasons and this was not one of them. Plus these anons are giving plot suggestions? GTFO. Leave to an anon to try to ruin a good thing. Great story, keep it up. Thanks

glassman135glassman135about 2 years ago

This dude is definitely going to end up getting cucked... cant wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous