My Girlfriend Kate

Story Info
Stephanie and Kate fall in Love.
1k words
3.82
7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Kresley, age 35, lives alone in the split-level yellowish-brown residence that she had moved into eight years ago this month. Though she occasionally entertains a long-time friend, she seems to prefer being by herself.

Unlike other women, she did not get the house in a nasty divorce settlement but, instead, had it built to specifications. Employed by a bio technology firm, she sees a secure future. She has no prospects for a husband.

The last week in August sees her taking time off from the job. She likes taking day trips or just hiking.

Kate keeps herself slim. A diet of mainly fruit and fish, no sweets and a daily 5 mile run maintains her body weight at roughly 126 pounds. She is my height: 5 6.

Hospital scheduling for nurses in most departments gives me a day off in mid week and makes Saturday a work day. It's a schedule that I've kept for 12 years and I'm used to it.

About 10 o'clock I dialed Kate's number.

"What's up Stephanie?"

"Not much," I said. "Todays my day off."

"I hope you're enjoying it."

"I noticed it rang a few times. Are you in the pool?"

"I've been out here for about 10 minutes. Come stay with me."

Her pool is an inground rectangle of 16 by 32 feet with no diving board. She has provided floating chaise lounges for herself and a guest. The fence is a chainlink. The area beyond the fence is dense woodland giving privacy.

I pulled up blue cutoffs over high-waisted high-cut leg swimsuit bottom. My bathing suit top is a pink halter.

Shortly before 10 25 I was on my way.

I've known Kate for years. She has never done anything crazy or nutty. She's predictable but this day would see her doing something no one could'ave predicted.

I let myself inside her pool area and pulled my shorts off. Kate was lying in a chaise lounge wearing a Coral Camelia off-the-shoulder short-sleeved knit top and cutoffs.

"I thought you were in the pool."

"I will. This is what I put on when I got up this morning."

I stepped into the pool and waded toward the middle where I climbed onto floating chair. In the meantime Kate had just taken off top and shorts.

"I didn't know you like skinny-dipping."

"I always do. You just haven't seen me skinny-dipping until now."

Her body is spectacular. Firm C cup breasts, a long torso with a gentle curve, and a big curve at her hips fill any swimsuit nicely. Nudity is even better.

"So Stephanie I think you should take your swim suit off."

I asked, "should I."

Like Kate, I have a long slim waist and thighs. A big curve in my hips measures the same as my big boobs. We're even the same height and weight.

"No one can see you."

I may as well get naked. I tossed my swimsuit top to my right. Just seconds afterward I stepped onto the patio, pulled the cutoffs off then the bathing suit bottom. Leaving everything on the grass, I stepped back into the water and climbed onto the floating lounge.

Kate paddled her chair closer to me.

"Now isn't nudity so much better?"

"At least I won't be putting jeans on over a wet swimsuit bottom. I never liked that."

Nudity felt so natural. Why can't I walk the streets like this? Clothed is not the natural state of man.

"Kate let me ask you a question."

"Ask," she replied.

"Have you ever been naked off the property?"

"Good heavens, NO," said Kate.

"I haven't gone for my run yet. Would you like to go with me?"

"I guess so."

"Nude," I added.

"Oh my, you've changed."

"Have I changed?"

I had to admit Kate was right. Less than a half hour ago I refused to be naked even in the privacy of home. Now I'm willing to run 4 miles.

I asked Kate, "how come you never married."

"It took me a long time to realize it then I had to accept the fact. I'm gay."

"That makes two of us Kate."

"I always wondered about your divorce. I thought you and Kyle were good together."

"It seemed like that to me when I was 24 standing at the alter."

Single since age 30, I had been living in a continuous fantasy for 5 years. I had never dared to fantasize being sky-clad with a woman. I certainly didn't fantasize having sex outdoors in daylight.

Kate's arm couldn't quite reach me on the floating chair. I could see that she wanted to touch me. I wanted her touching me.

I climbed out of the pool. She followed me. We faced each other and she pulled me into an open-mouthed kiss, her tongue brushing my tongue. Her hand crept to my lady parts. Blood rushed into my clitoris making it erect as the labia opened. I dropped to my knees and she eased me onto my back. She crawled backward to lick my breast.

Wetness spreading between my labia seeped around her fingers. The muscle tension increased making my legs quiver, my breathing shallow and rapid. Kate stretched out squashing my boobs under hers, kissing my neck.

When the tension was finally released I lay huffing recuperating slowly. Kate knelt upright stroking my right thigh.

"This is awesome."

Kate gave her reply with a nod. I caught my breath. She stood up and extended a hand helping me to my feet.

I asked, "are you in the mood for a run."

"No," she barked. She added, "lick my clit first then we'll run."

"Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving."

"We'll go for a pizza. It'll be my treat."

"A health nut like you," I teased. "Are you sure you want a pizza?"

"I like to cheat once in a while."

Kate pulled a lush green ruffled bell-sleeve off-the-shoulder top from her closet.

"This would look really pretty on you."

"Thank you," I said happily as I donned the garment over bare breasts.