My Girlfriend Loves Anal

Story Info
My girlfriend loves exploring her sexual desires.
963 words
3.7
18.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I were hosting a pool party. Our friends and their subs and lovers were present. Since my surgeries I cannot have sex. So my girlfriend explores her desires with other men.

Here I am holding my naked girlfriend in my arms. As I held her I was processing the fact she just had her first anal experience with another guy.

Then all of a sudden Liz comes over. She grabs my girlfriends ass. They both smile at one another.

"Babe now it is our turn with you hot ass."

"We are in the spare room waiting for you."

Liz said.

"Yes, ma'am." She said.

As Liz grabbed her butt she pulled her away from me. She told me to walk in front of them. Liz and my girlfriend walked behind me.

As I turned into the spare room Liz's lover was standing in the center of the room naked. He was fully erect. He told Liz and myself to stand next to him. Then he addressed my girlfriend.

"Stop, go back to the doorway."

"I was told you have a beautiful ass."

"Turn around so I can see for myself."

"Spread your legs and bend over."

"Oh yes, you are gorgeous."

"Liz will play with your ass first." He said.

"Alright hun I am going to finger your butt."

"Come here."

"Look at your boyfriend." Liz said.

Liz walked around her. She looked right at me, above my girlfriends shoulder. As she was hugging my girlfriend from behind, they both giggled and smiled.

"I just love the feel of your skin."

"I am now rubbing my finger nails all over your girls ass." Liz said.

As Liz was talking I could see my girlfriends eyes roll back in her head. She loved it when Liz rubbed her ass. She started breathing heavy. Then she asked to be fingered.

"Okay babe as you wish."

"Now I am running my finger down the center of her ass."

"Are you ready, because I am about to enter." Liz said.

" I am ready." Said my girlfriend.

"I am now entering her ass." Liz said.

As my girlfriend was being fingered she hugged me. Then she started moaning and groaning quietly in my ear. I asked if she enjoyed it. She definitely was loving being fingered.

"Oh yes, her finger feels amazing in me." She said.

"Hey babe this is fun, but, let's try a different position."

"Step back, spread your legs, bend over, and grab him." Liz said.

"Yes, ma'am." She said.

I was told to raise her head up. As her head raised up we made eye contact. I asked if she was ready for two fingers in her. She smiled and said yes. Then she started to frown a little bit.

"Oooooh, oh my that hurts a little."

"Please go slow, thanks." My girlfriend said.

"Sure thing baby."

"Ohhhh yes, I just love being in your ass."

"Hold on to him, because I am going to go a little faster." Liz said.

"Alright, I am holding on tighter."

"Ahhhh, oh yeah that feels good, faster." Said my girlfriend.

I moved over to the side of her. I could see Liz take her fingers out. Then she shoved them in fast. She went back and forth faster and faster.

Then she shoved them in and left them there. Liz was really enjoying making her moan and groan. Lastly, she yanked them out fast. My girl let out a yell.

"Now it is my turn."

"Young lady your ass belongs to me now."

"Just to let you know, I am not gentle like her."

"Bend over that desk and grab the other side of it." Liz's lover said.

He pushed her up so her toes were barely touching the floor. Her heels were raised up. He ran his cock all over her ass.

"Now be a good girl and take it." He said

"Yes sir." In a nervous voice said my girlfriend.

"Ohhhhh yeah that feels good."

"Yeah she does have a nice ass to fuck." He said.

Liz walked over to her. She raised her head up. Then she stuck her fingers in her mouth. My girlfriend made some gargled noise. Liz took her fingers out. She laughed at her. Then she rubbed the saliva all over her face.

I saw my girls head bobbing around. He was giving fast thrusts into her. Then he took it out. He grabbed her butt and slowly slid his hands all the way up to her shoulders. By the time he had put his cock into her, he was laying down on her.

"How does that feel." He said.

"Good, thank you for going slow Sir." My girlfriend said.

"There, it is all the way in."

"I am going to leave it in." He said.

"Alright sir." She said.

"Moan for me, Oh yeah that's a good girl."He said.

"Oooh yeah, your cock feels so good in me." She said.

"You are such a good girl."

"You take my eight and half inches very well!" He said.

At the same time they started groaning very loudly. Then together they said yes very very loudly. He pulled it out and said it was fun.

He put his clothes on and then they left. My girl was just laying on the desk. So I helped her off the desk. Then I escorted her to the restroom.

When she came out I hugged her. I told her I loved her. She looked at me and said her butt hurts. Then she put her tongue down my throat.

"I love you."

"Thank you for not complaining."

"I know you understand my needs." She said.

"Are you ready for the third couple." I said

"Yeah, I am ready." She said.