My Girlfriend Loves Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
New wife and I invite old lover to our bed.
3.2k words
4.38
14.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
802 Followers

Part 2: please read part 1 to get the context of this story.

"So you would like to invite someone to join us?"

"Someone with a big cock to fuck my married pussy while you watch. I would like us to do all sorts of things if we found the right guy."

"That could be a problem. I can't very well go around asking guys if they want to fuck my wife."

Janet laughed. "Yeah, that would attract all sorts. What about those two couples we met? You could try out some new pussy at the same time."

"I'm not opposed to getting together with them. But my preference for now would just be a guy. I would like to watch you get fucked. We don't know anyone here so maybe someone from college days? We did those three-ways with John so he would be my pick."

"I agree. We always had a good time together but I heard that he was getting married. He could be a pretty safe choice if his new wife doesn't know anything about what we used to do. He would have incentive to be discreet."

"You know I liked watching him stick his big cock into you, spreading your pussy lips, his cock moving in and out, foamy cream between your pussy lips. But of course we weren't married back then."

John had always been one of Janet's favorites. I called and we talked. His new wife was very conservative about sex and wasn't a candidate for swapping. But he was very interested in a little extra on the side. He lived within driving distance and we arranged to meet.

"Hi, John, good to see you again. Who would have guessed that we are both now married?"

"Yeah, people move on. Given Janet's history we were all pretty shocked when you announced your engagement. She fucked a lot of guys that year and I was fucking her up to the day of your announcement. Janet said you knew."

"Yes, she told me you guys fucked that afternoon. That evening I proposed and we celebrated in bed with sloppy seconds. Not everyone would understand but I accepted her love of cock and all the fucking she back did. I had my own history and we are actually quite compatible."

"And how do I fit in?"

"I'm a realist. Janet is totally loyal to me but her libido didn't decline when we got married. I want to keep her happy and I want our marriage to last. So we decided to ask someone to join in. Do you remember those times when you and I did a three-way with her? We would like you to join us from time to time for sex."

"The three of us?"

"Yes, you and Janet, me and Janet, and some combinations. And if you want to do more we are open for possibilities."

"You mean like you and me?"

"I don't know if you have any inclination in that direction. After high school a couple taught me about sex. I fucked her and sucked him, and he fucked me. Janet and I do a lot of playing together and she fucks me in the ass while I'm fucking her. But all that's optional. You get to fuck Janet and I get to watch."

"I'm not totally surprised, Jimmy. I did wonder if she would be satisfied with just one cock. I love my new wife dearly but our sex is pretty boring. I loved fucking Janet, she's a great piece of ass if you don't mind me saying so. I would love to join you guys in bed. And as to the optional possibilities I've had some experiences in that direction so I'm interested."

"Great. She will be home from work shortly. I suggest we go out for dinner and get reacquainted. Are you able to stay the night?"

"This is a good weekend. My wife is visiting her parents so I just need to get back by mid-day Sunday.

"Look who's here," I announced as Janet returned.

"Great to see you, John," she gushed as they hugged. "I'm so glad you agreed to come. Give me a few minutes and we can head over to the restaurant. We have plenty to talk about."

"Tell us about your new wife," Janet started the conversation.

"She is so nice and sweet and god, what a body. Only twenty years old. There was an instant attraction. I thought she might even be a virgin and we didn't fuck until our third date. She had a boyfriend in high school who took her virginity prom night. It didn't go well and she dropped out of the dating scene. I was able to persuade her to give it another try. It's fun being her tutor and she's willing to try new things. But I do miss our times together so I'm glad Jimmy called. You know we were all shocked when you guys got engaged."

"Yeah, it would have seemed rather sudden. I actually fell in love with Jimmy months before. I was still fucking you and other guys but that was just sex." She giggled. "You were my very last fuck. My pussy was still full of your cum as Jimmy was proposing. An unusual way to start an engagement, wouldn't you say? We would like to add someone to our bed, someone discrete and good in bed. We thought of you. We found out you were married but pleasantly surprised that you were interested.

"What we have in mind is something similar to our days back in college but add a few new things that I hope won't be a problem. I sometimes fuck Jimmy with a dildo while he's fucking me. It would be really cool if you would do him. And I would like to watch the two of you suck cock. But mostly I want us to have fun in bed, one on one, two on one, whatever works for us.

"I'm cool with it all."

"Great. How about if we head back to our place and get started?"

****

"You know, honey, your cocks look so much alike," Janet observed as she fondled us both. "In the dark I wouldn't be able to tell you apart. Wouldn't that be cool: a mystery fuck? Now if this is ok with you I'd like John to fuck me first. It's been a year and I want to feel him in my tight pussy. Then your turn."

She turned on her tummy and lifted her butt to give him access. His hard cock jutted out, ready to plunge into my wife. On impulse I took his cock in hand and pulled it to her pussy. I moved his cock head up and down between her lips as her pussy started to glisten. As the head moved to her hole John pushed and two inches of cock slipped inside. He pulled out and I again moved it between her lips. Two inches again penetrated. He held that position and I removed my hand. He moved in and out ever so slowly as I watched from just a foot away. His big cock spread her labia and penetrated inch by inch until he was fully buried in my wife.

"Oh, John, you feel so good. I have so missed your cock. Take it slowly, I want this to last. Honey, you watching? Get your phone out and take a picture. First strange cock in my married pussy."

John wanted a vigorous fuck and that's what he did. He held my wife's hips and pounded away, long strokes into her now engorged pussy. Foam appeared between her lips as she humped back. He shoved deep as his cock twitched and pumped cum into Janet. Seconds later she also orgasmed.

"Oh, wow, that was super, John. I need to catch my breath. Just like old times, huh? Did you watch, honey? That was quite a fuck, wasn't it? God, what fun! What a great cock you have." She babbled with excitement.

"I saw everything and recorded on video."

"Oh. A video of everything? I hope you didn't show my face."

"Of course not, not in the position you were in. Just good close-up of your pussy and John's cock and your gaping pussy afterwards."

"Give the phone to John so he can do video while you fuck me. Sloppy seconds, just like the night you proposed!"

Her stretched vagina was seeping cum. I rubbed my cock head between her lips to get lubricated and easily entered her just-fucked pussy. I pounded away and soon her pussy was milking my cock and we exploded together. Janet was exhausted and needed a breather. I fixed some drinks as we stood around the kitchen counter, still nude.

"Look at me! I have cum from both of you guys running down my leg! God, I've really been fucked. You know with two cocks a girl could fuck continuously for quite a while. One after another, sort of a marathon. Well, maybe two cocks wouldn't be enough. Maybe three or four? What do you think, honey? And you eat creampie between each fuck."

I knew she was just teasing us and played along. "So you get your first extramarital fuck and now you want a gangbang? You are insatiable. Let's watch the videos."

We played the two phone videos through our TV. From a one-foot distance Janet's pussy and his cock filled the entire screen.

"God, this is really cool. I always wondered what I looked like. John, your cock looks like it's a foot long. And look how it forces my vulva apart. Oh, and look at the foam around your cock. I must be getting close."

When he pulled out her pussy was momentarily wide open, her hole obscenely stretched. Her puffy labia slowly closed but left a gap from which pussy juice and cum dribbled out. Next was my turn. This was the first time I had seen a video of me fucking. Damn, I have a good one as we watched my cock bang away, the shaft coated with cum. Her puffy red lips were gaped open. A mixture of her juices and the remains of John's cum had left a frothy white mess around her open pussy as I pulled out.

"God, that video made me horny again and ready for some more and it looks like you guys are too. I was thinking, how about you eat my creampie to start, honey? Two good loads are still mostly in there and only a little dribbled out. And John can fuck you in the ass while you're eating me."

She looked at us and John nodded agreement.

"Sorry, honey, you know I can't take his cock."

"Yeah, I know but was hoping you would try. Ok, how about you do my creampie and then we work on getting your ass stretched out? We still have some of the numbing stuff."

I scooted between her legs and sucked and licked the copious cum from her still stretched pussy. I had acquired quite a fetish for creampie, even with twice as much cum. Then it was my turn but I had my doubts. I laid on my stomach and Janet squirted the numbing solution into my butt.

"We need to wait a few minutes. It's some sort of numbing stuff that worked well when Jimmy was stretching me out."

She rubbed lotion on the Big Bob dildo. It went in with a gentle push. "Here, you do it," she handed the dildo to John who worked it deep into my ass. It felt good and a minute later he was fucking me, each time going a little deeper until the dildo was totally inside.

"Let's leave it in so he gets used to it," Janet suggested. She took a picture of my backside, the dildo fully embedded and just the very end visible. "You look great with it in your ass, honey. Let's give it a few minutes to get you stretched as much as possible."

I found that when I wiggled around that the dildo rubbed or bumped against my prostate. It was a neat feeling.

"This is Big John," Janet showed him our latest purchase. "Same size as you, even same shape. We named it in your honor."

John pulled the smaller dildo from my ass and immediately pushed in two inches of the new dildo. It was really snug but didn't hurt.

"Oh, wow! Good going, honey. Your ass didn't have a chance to tighten back up." She took some video as he gradually worked the Big John deeper and deeper.

"You doing ok? Just another two inches. John, get ready to stick in your cock as soon as you pull it out." She applied a heavy coating of lotion to his cock.

The big dildo was out and John's cock was in. My ass was so full and my anus was stretched to the limit. Fortunately, the numbing solution was working. As he slowly fucked me I reached under and rubbed my hard cock. His cock rubbed against my prostate even more than the dildo. My excitement was quickly mounting and I came after only a couple of minutes.

"Oh, that was fast. Damn, honey, you really do like to be ass-fucked," Janet exclaimed.

John continued to fuck me for several more minutes before he unloaded deep into my bowels. He continued as his cock gradually softened, then pulled out.

"Oh, honey, your hole is huge. God, that's almost obscene. You doing ok?" I was exhausted and soon fell asleep and sometime during the night awoke as Janet got on top of John and rode his cock. Seeing I was awake she took my hand as she slowly rocked back and forth. They fucked for many minutes as two experienced lovers.

****

Saturday morning after showers and breakfast we watched the new videos plus the earlier ones.

"These videos are so cool, you can see everything. You know what I liked best, honey? When Big Bob was totally inside you with just the very end sticking out. And then when John pulled out his cock, your anus was so totally stretched. Are you back to normal?

"Pretty much. My ass is still sore but I'll be ok. No anal tonight."

"I'm not surprised," John agreed. "I've only fucked one other guy and had other opportunities until they saw my cock. Your ass was so tight it almost hurt. So, Janet, will I get to fuck you in the ass?" he asked.

"God, no! The middle-sized dildo is all I can handle. Jimmy also wants to ass-fuck me but unless we get me stretched that's not going to happen. Anyway I love your cock in my pussy. Have you tried anal with your wife?"

"No, her little butt hole is even tighter than yours. And anyway I not sure she would want to even try. I am only the second guy she's ever had and he was apparently not very exciting. She said my cock is much bigger than his. So the first few times I had to be particularly gentle. She's a little more stretched out now but I'm still taking it a step at a time. We just added pussy eating and she loved it so there's potential. She knows I was popular with girls but doesn't know the extent of my fucking around. And I dare not tell her about us."

"So you have been married for just two months and already fucking someone else."

"Yeah, that's how it is. Just sex, like you always say. You're happily married yet this weekend you had two cocks in you. Jimmy calls and I'm here."

"I'm glad you did and hope we can do this often."

"What about you, Jimmy? You getting antsy to fuck some new pussy?"

"If it came along I sure wouldn't say no provided it was ok with Janet."

It was still early and we decided to go down to the beach. I loaned John an extra suit and Janet put on her next to smallest bikini and a cover-up. We walked hand-in-hand in the sand, Janet between us.

"Next time I wear my micro bikini and really show off."

"You're already getting lots of stares."

"I noticed. Makes me feel really sexy being with two handsome guys, a husband and a lover. It can't get any better. I'm getting horny. If we turn around now we will be back about noon."

The afternoon was spent in bed. John was first again in her pussy. I ate creampie and then fucked her, and then ate more creampie. Nap time. I awoke as Janet sucked my cock. John watched, his hard cock fully erect. She offered my cock to him and he took me in his mouth. He was very good and I didn't last long, filling his mouth with my cum.

"Good job, John. I could tell that wasn't your first time sucking cock. Now do you want my pussy or my mouth?" she asked.

That evening I ate her pussy while John again sucked my cock and then he fucked her. Janet finally persuaded him to eat creampie.

"I'm really proud of you, your first creampie. But I'm done for the night, guys. Let's save a little for tomorrow."

****

Sunday morning I showered and then John and Janet showered together. It was a long shower, extended with some fucking. I had coffee going when they joined me in the kitchen.

"The way I figure it we have two good hours before you need go, John. We got some great video of Jimmy being ass-fucked. How about if we do some more video, this time with your big cocks in my pussy."

I went first since he needed some recovery time from the shower and then he enjoyed sloppy seconds with it all recorded. Then it was my turn to do the usual, eating creampie. I was now used to double loads and slurped away. Sated for the moment Janet lay between us, idly fondling our limp cocks.

"Too bad you guys get so worn out. I'd sure like one last fuck, John." She took him in her mouth. She squeezed and caressed his limp cock and was almost ready to give up when it showed signs of life. A few more minutes and it was mostly hard.

"Good enough to get started. Do me doggy, do me deep. Tonight when you are back home fucking your new wife remember everything we did this weekend."

He left and we watched the videos. There was one I didn't expect, that of me eating creampie. Fortunately, you couldn't really see my face. Janet's pussy was engorged and leaking and my tongue was coated with cum. It was a good video.

"So what did you think?" she asked.

"I think I had a good time, a very good time. I think you did to."

"I am one well-fucked wife. I always liked John and his style. God, we did just about everything this weekend. You remember when we talked about getting married? You wondered if I could be satisfied with just your cock. Now you know: I just love having two guys, two cocks. Back in college I was a slut and lots of guys had me. Now I'm a married slut, your slut. I like that and I think you do too."

NerdySex
NerdySex
802 Followers