My Girlfriend's Arch Rival Pt. 04

Story Info
Fuck Julia! (Not in that way) ((maybe in that way?))
3.5k words
4.37
29.3k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over 18!

Also, Fuck Julia!

-------------------------------

I sat on Annabel's bed, playing with my cage. For the hundredth time I cursed Julia as the stubborn plastic wouldn't budge.

Every day for the last two weeks I had tried to rip off this stupid thing wrapped around my dick. I had tried using every tool I could find in my house. Nothing would get this thing off. I gave it a yank for about the millionth time, but all that did was pull my sore dick.

"Fuck Julia!" I muttered under my breath. I punched one of Annabel's fluffy orange pillows.

These past two weeks had been some of the most frustrating of my entire life. I had one of the most incredibly sexy girlfriends, great body, nice boobs (a bit small but who's complaining) and a pretty good ass, and I couldn't do anything about it!

I couldn't risk letting Annabel near me because I didn't want her to find the fucking cage on my dick. I was not ready for that conversation.

And yet every day I just got hornier and hornier! Fuck Julia!

That bitch didn't help things either. She was even hotter than Annabel and all she did was tease and torment me. She never missed a chance to brush her leg against mine as she walked past, or bend over in front of me.

One time I was taking the train home after school. It was packed as usual, so I stood in the crowd. Julia had somehow manged to position herself right in front of me. Every time I tried to move away she would follow. At least Annabel wasn't there at the time. So, the next 20 minutes was Julia's ass bumping back and forth against my caged dick. She also somehow managed to drop her phone 6 times. 6, excruciating, slow, straight knee, bends. Ass pressed against my crotch, vibrating with the rattle of the train.

That night I nearly took a fucking axe to that fucking cage.

My thoughts were interrupted as Annabel cracked the door open and I quickly ripped my hands out of my pants. She was carrying two plates with sandwiches on them.

"Thanks." I said as she handed me one.

"That's alright." She replied. "Except I got sauce on my new top." She frowned, pulling the fabric of her top out to show me a red stain.

"That's anno-" my words cut off as Annabel pulled the white top over her head.

It seemed to happen in slow motion in my mind. The top lifted up and Annabel's cute little boobs giggled as the fabric pulled at them. It seemed such a shame they were trapped in that cage that was her frilly blue bra. It's a shame she didn't spill the sauce on that too. She bent forward to pick up the plate again and the boobs shot forward, as if they were trying to bounce out of the bra.

Fuck I need to get this cage off.

"Are you staring at my boobs sir?" Annabel said playfully. Mock horror covered her face as she covered her boobs with her arm.

"Um..."

Annabel walked towards me, climbing onto the bed, dropping the plate on the bed and crawling up to my feet. Her breast swayed as she crawled, and my head felt very light. Her beautiful face was getting very close to mine.

I have to stop this. But I don't want to!

"Um... babe I'm not really in the mood right... right now." I said, using all the will power I could muster.

"You've been saying that for ages Jake!" Annabel said, frustrated. She sat back on her heels and crossed her arms underneath her boobs. This pushed them up further, seeming to taunt me more.

I so badly wanted to fuck my girlfriend right now!

"Please Jakey..." Annabel purred as she crouched back into a crawl. Oh no.

She crawled right up to me until her face was pressed against mine in one hell of a kiss. She rasied onto her knees while she kissed me and my hands immediately went to her boobs. Then around to her ass, I pulled it, and her closer. Her skin was soft and her ass was firm, almost as firm as Julia's- No don't think of that bitch!

Oh my god this felt amazing. My dick strained to get hard inside its prison. Further reminding me of the bitch I should not be thinking about while kissing my girlfriend.

I felt Annabel put her hand on my leg and I stiffened. She crept it, slowly up to my thigh and then up to-

I jumped out of the bed, pushing Annabel to the floor as I shot towards the door.

"What the fuck Jake?" She said.

"I... I just remembered I have a... pineapple to... cook." I said, scrambling for words.

"What?" Annabel asked as I backed out of the room. I ran downstairs and stumbled into the kitchen table, knocking my hip against the hard wood. Ow! This was not a good day.

I sat down at one of the chairs and tried to collect my thoughts. That was too close.

I needed to solve this cage issue. It was getting out of hand. I had to confront Julia. I would demand to be released or I would go to the police or something. As long as she wasn't controlling them somehow, then that should work. Man what if she had the police under her thumb? No that couldn't happen. Could it?

"Hello Jacob?" A familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned to see Stacey, Annabel's mum standing behind me. This was not helping my current situation.

Even for a mum, Stacey was a solid 9 out of 10. I always hoped Annabel would start to grow into her mother's shape. She was slim like Annabel but had much better curves and much larger boobs. Boobs I hoped Annabel would inherit. Boobs that were currently trying to burst out of the tight purple shirt she was suffocating them in.

Don't stare at her chest idiot! I quickly looked up at her eyes.

She seemed amused. "Found my eyes have you?"

"Sorry..."

"Wouldn't expect anything less from a teenage boy." She said. "Where's Annabel?"

"Upstairs."

She nodded and disappeared into the hall. I quickly stood. At least this cage had one good side effect. I didn't have to worry about getting a bonner in front of Stacey anymore. That was usually my biggest challenge around Annabel's hot mum. There was that one time, when we went to the beach. No, I promised myself I would not remind myself of that. It was embarrassing enough the first time.

I decided to leave the house before this family's boobs got me in any more trouble.

The next day at school everyone was talking about Annabel's party coming up. The one she held a couple of weeks ago went so well that the people were demanding another one. And Annabel did like to please the people. Her house was great for parties. It was big, with a pool and garden. And her mum didn't care what they did, she was single and seemed more keen to party than us teenagers. Annabel didn't like seeing her grinding on our classmates but it was a fair trade for having an awesome party.

I was sitting in Mr. Gregson's class, daydreaming about what I would do to Annabel at her party tonight if I didn't have this stupid cage on, when there was a loud knock at the door. Mr. Gregson opened it and my heart skipped a beat. I had such an odd reaction to seeing Julia. Her short skirt, tight shirt and beautiful figure meant my horny mind raced with joy, while every other part of me mentally flinched as she moved into the room. How was she the only girl here who could make this boring grey uniform hot?

"My maths teacher is boring. I'm coming to sit in on your class." She announced to Mr. Gregson.

Mr. Gregson just nodded, looking awkward and a lot more timid than he had a few weeks ago.

"Good boy." Julia said, giving him a light tap on the butt.

The class laughed at this and Mr. Gregson's face went slightly red.

There was an empty seat next to me and it did not surprise me at all when Julia headed straight for it. She was clearly going to sit next to me and casually torture me under the table. This was going to be the train all over again. My dick was both going to hate and love this.

Julia strolled to the empty seat and walked straight past it, stepping one leg over me and planting her light blue pantied ass right on my lap. Fuck.

"Julia, would you kindly please sit in a chair." Mr. Gregson said without any real confidence.

Some of the girls in the class were giggling as Julia pretended to be confused. "I am in a chair sir?"

"Um... I mean an empty chair."

"Oh. Whoops." Julia said, "I didn't realise you were here Jake." She spun on my lap to face me, her boobs now way to close to my face. "You don't mind if I sit here do you?"

One part of my brain screamed to shove her off me, while the other, more dominant part was loving her soft, warm legs pushing down on mine.

"It's just that there are no other chairs for me to sit on." Julia said. "And I can't just sit on the floor can I?"

"Um..." I said, glancing at the empty chair next to me.

"Good." She said with a smile, bopping me on the nose with her finger. She spun around again and lent forward on the desk, her ass pushing back into me. All the spinning made her skirt lift up around her waist, giving me, and some very pervy guys, a spectacular view.

"Does she know he has a girlfriend?" I heard someone whisper behind me.

Mr. Gregson looked like he was going to argue but just decided to get back to the class.

I thought about pushing the beautiful girl off my lap but my raging hornyness simply would not allow it. And if I did she would probably just make it worse for me anyway.

The next hour was a strange kind of blissful hell. I felt bad for enjoying the little nudges and bounces Julia gave with her ass. There were a few times I felt her press down hard on my cage with her ass. Almost as if to remind me it was there. Like I didn't know that. I had spent the last two weeks trying to rip it off.

It was odd that I had a crowd for this. Most guys, and some girls, couldn't keep their eyes off Julia's tanned legs. This was surely going to get back to Annabel. I should really stop this. But Julia was so fucking hot! And I was so fucking horny!

Suddenly my eyes squeezed shut as I felt Julia start to slowly pump back and forth on top of me. Her skirt rode up even higher and I could clearly see her light blue panties as she dragged them along my school pants. With every move the panties crumpled further and further into Julia's ass crack, showing more and more skin.

Fuck this was wrong!

All around me students were staring in confusion or amusement or downright jealousy. I felt heat rush to my face as I realised how this must look to the others. I was dating another girl, and yet I seemingly was letting this incredibly hot devil grind all over me.

Suddenly Julia stopped. "Jake!" She hissed.

"What?"

"I can't see the bottom of the board!" She whispered. I didn't really know why she was telling me this, or why she was whispering. She clearly wasn't worried about what Mr. Gregson would do if he caught her talking in class.

"So?" I replied, did she want to stand up? I would be okay with that. Then her ass would be right in front of my face and I- Shit! Stop thinking like that Jake!

"I need your help." She said, she then planted her feet and rose to a standing position. The back of her skirt fell down, covering her beauty. Right underneath that thin fabric was her round- Fuck I need to get laid.

"Put the back of your head on the chair." She hissed.

"What! Why?"

"Would you like me to force you to do it or would you rather do it yourself?" She asked, her voice becoming more commanding. I had a brief flashback to the intense pain of her grabbing and kicking my balls. Resigned to my fate, I slowly lowered until the back of my head was on the seat of the chair. The hard plastic was not comfortable on the back of my head while the rest of my body was awkwardly crouched under the desk.

From this angle I could see the bottom of Julia's panties again. I forced my mind not to be excited by that. But I unconsiously almost moved even further down so I could get an even better look but Julia's next movement stopped me.

She lifted her skirt and lowered her body.

"Julia!" I hissed. "What are you doing? You will literally be at the exact same height as when you were sitting on my- MMFFF"

Her ass hit my mouth as I spoke and I didn't have time to take a deep breath. I was now painfully aware of how little air I had in my lunges.

I heard a few people snigger next to me as they watched Julia humiliate me.

"I think your weirdly big nose helps give that extra height I need to see the whole board." Julia said to more sniggers from the class. "You wouldn't want me to miss anything would you?"

My nose is not weirdly big! But there was not much I could do to argue right now. The smell of Julia's pussy filled it as I struggled for breath. Okay I really need air now! I gave up on trying to remain cool and grabbed Julia's ass with both my hands. I gave a massive shove upwards but from this odd angle I couldn't lift the girl off me.

"Jake it's okay I don't need to go any higher." Julia said. "I can see much better from here." She wiggled her butt a bit to emphasise the point.

You're at the same fucking height as you were on my lap bitch!

"Since your mouth is a bit tied up at the moment, if the lack of air starts to bother you, just lick my ass. That will be our little signal that you need more air. Then I might consider giving it to you. I may be a bit to busy taking in Mr. Gregson's insightful class." Again there were a mixture of shocked and amused sounds from my class mates. What must be going through their heads right now?

Fuck it, I need air. I began furiously licking, it was hard when my face was being squished against her soft skin but I managed a few good licks.

Julia giggled as I licked but she didn't lift up. "I'm a bit busy at the moment. I'll get to you soon"

Julia shook her ass, digging my nose deeper into one of her holes. I couldn't tell which one.

"Mr. Gregson!" a girl's voice said somewhere to my right.

"Yes Mary?"

"Mr. Gregson Julia is... well she's sitting Jake's face!"

The silence that followed this was kind of scary. I could imagine the glare that Julia was giving the girl. I felt bad for her. She was probably now on Julia's list.

"Uh yes... Julia could you please... um Julia could you." Mr. Gregson stuttered.

"Yes Mr. G?" Julia said innocently.

"Julia what you are doing is highly inappropriate." Mr. Gregson said. I was impressed with his bravery. And also a little worried for him.

Julia stood up and air rushed into my lungs, I clutched my chest and wheezed in as much as I could.

She lent down and whispered something horrific into my ear. "I'll see you at your girlfriends party tonight. I can't wait to have you both screaming between my legs." She then gave me a light kiss on the lips and disappeared from sight.

As I clambered up to my seat worry began to rush through me. I couldn't let Annabel get involved in this. It was just wrong.

Julia was walking slowly towards Mr. Gregson and I could see him stumble backwards, his back bumping into the whiteboard, fear all over his face.

Julia smiled as she walked right up to the teacher. She looked him in the eye and said "You are right Mr. Gregson. I am sorry for my actions."

"W... what?" Mr. Gregson stuttered.

"I was being inappropriate. I'll leave and let you continue your class."

Huh?

"Um... Good." Mr. Gregson said more confidently.

I didn't expect this from Julia. Was she playing another game? Or was she finally starting to respect the teach-

Julia flicked her leg out and kicked Mr. Gregson hard between the legs. He quickly tumbled to the ground and cried out in pain.

Nope. Same old Julia.

The class gasped and Julia just turned and gave me a wink. "I'll see you tonight." She said to me. She then turned and left a stunned class. Everyone was still as Mr. Gregson rolled on the floor and whined in pain.

I quickly jumped to my feet and went to see if Mr. Gregson was alright. As I approached his desk I noticed his face was a scary pale colour and sweat beaded around his forehead. I clutched his arms, not sure what I could do to help.

Julia's words rang in my head. "I can't wait to have you both screaming between my legs"

No! Not Annabel! An image of Julia's legs wrapping around my girlfriends neck shot through my head. Julia laughing, Annabel choking.

"No!" I said out loud. "No way!" Julia was not getting to my girlfriend! There was no way Annabel was going to be put through the same humiliation as Mr. Gregson and I. Not if I had anything to do with it!

I quickly stood, my fists clenched. Julia could fuck with me, she could fuck with the whole damned school for all I care. But she was not going to fuck with my girlfriend!

I turned towards the door and stormed out. Then remembered something and popped my head back into class. "Could someone please call the nurse." I said as Mr. Gregson began whimpering.

A few people in the class nodded, still looking a bit shocked.

I then continued my storm out and marched to Annabel's English class. I made up some excuse about a teacher needing help and got her out of class.

"What's up?" She asked as I took her hand and began leading her to the bathroom.

I didn't say anything, I just marchech her down the hall. I quickly looked around. The coast was clear. I opened up the disabled toilet and pulled her in. Then locked the door behind me.

"Jake?" Annabel asked, sounding worried.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Is this about your car because it wasn't my fault that they didn't put the lid on properly."

"No it's not- wait you were the one who spilt the coke in my car?"

"Um... no?"

"Okay whatever, I need to tell you something." I said.

I then began explaining everything. And I mean everything. I didn't leave anything out as I told her exactly what Julia had done since the meeting with Mr. Gregson. Annabel's face throughout the story went through a range of several emotions. I tried to read her face but I couldn't tell if she was angry at Julia, or me for allowing this.

"...and then she... well she..." I didn't really want to say the next bit so I just unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my knees.

"What is that!" Annabel asked looking shocked.

I explained about the chastity cage and Annabel's face went red with rage.

"SHE DID THIS TO YOU!" She shouted.

"Shhh!" I hissed. "She could be listening." My head whipped back to the door, everything remained silent outside.

Annabel was breathing hard now as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Don't worry," I said. "I have a plan." I gripped Annabel by the shoulders to try and calm her. "She's coming to your party tonight."

"No the fuck she isn't!" Annabel said.

"Yes she is." I said. "I want her to come. It's our home turf there." I grinned and Annabel looked up at me in confusion.

"Were going to get our revenge tonight."