All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Idea Ch. 03'

by thinguynew

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Limits pushed

Wow! The GF is really pushing the limits with unsafe sex quickly. Please keep writing and adding chapters. Is Cindy going to add butt plugs and strapon/pegging play between these bi/gay experiences?

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 5 years ago
Very hot!

Another hot chapter. This story keeps getting better and better. I’m hoping Cindy starts dressing her subject.💕

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 4 years ago
Amazing

At keast as giod as the previous chapter. You are doing well!

chiefconsultant63chiefconsultant63over 4 years ago
I want more...

Great stories. I hope Cindy has a cfnm party soon even if it is with Clarisse and her friends. I enjoyed the stories and played the part of her slut.

liqueurliqueurover 4 years ago
great writing. great story

please, more! soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters please

I have enjoyed this story very much and can't wait to read more! I love the fact that Cindy is a loving dominatrix who has deduced her boyfriend is submissive and into trans women. She has directed him to do what she wanted him to do knowing he wouldn't offer much resistance. Will Cindy begin to transform him to a her? Please continue writing more of this story as Cindy continues expanding her submissive little slut's limits and molds him into her perfect little bitch she desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done and entertaining.

This series of stories is well done and entertaining. I enjoy your writing a lot. I have a suggestion though. Heather seems to have appeared without much set up or background of who she is. I don't think Cindy would have just allowed a random trans woman be the first to fuck her boyfriend. Perhaps we find out Heather used to be Heath, Cindy's former boyfriend or perhaps brother. I think Cindy would have had some previous attachment to the women she let take her boyfriend 'a ass for the first time. Just a suggestion. I do hope you'll continue this series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

Cona abri del constable much festa amecro.

Brafisto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!!!

This is a great story. So hot! I love the way you're having Cindy lovingly and gradually turn this boy. First Cindy got him used to taking girl cock and now she has him agreeing to suck off a 'straight guy' for her. Super job! Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous