My Girlfriend's Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Adjusting to each other.
1k words
4.54
12.6k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Her first act, when we got to the kitchen, was to put on an apron. A classic bib style, her nipples kept peeking out from around the top. The back was open of course, and as I sat at the table watching I found myself, to my surprise, getting aroused again.

It was obvious she wasn't used to being naked in front of anyone. She would look over at me and use her arm or hand to cover herself, or just turn to keep the apron-covered side to me. I stared, deliberately, enjoying her discomfort.

It turned out that Abby is an excellent cook. My mouth was literally watering when she put the scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast in front of me, with a big glass of orange juice beside it. She put an equal-sized plate on the other side of the small kitchen table.

I was looking at her as she hesitated and then, quite deliberately looking into my eyes, untied the apron and laid it over the back of her chair. Naked, she sat, with a bit of a defiant glare.

I grinned and offered a toast with my orange juice glass.

"Here's to the start of a beautiful friendship," I said, doing my best Bogey.

She smiled a little as we clinked glasses and she drank.

About four bites into her breakfast she met my eyes again.

"Is it?" she said.

"Is what it?" I asked, confused.

"Is it really the start of something?" she asked, and her eyes were so serious I couldn't help but smile.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes," I said, deliberately drawing out the vowel.

She smiled as I forked a bite of eggs into her mouth.

We finished breakfast in companionable silence.

When we were done she washed and I dried. After the last fork was put in its place I couldn't resist snapping that pretty ass with the wet towel drawing a yelp and a defensive stance that was so quick it amazed me.

I held my hands up, palms out, and said "no mas."

I could see her get her reflexes under control and then her face turn from an absolutely dead fighting "game face" to her more normal crooked smile.

"That," she said, looking me up and down, "is going to cost you when I get you into the dojo buster."

"I notice," I said, grinning, "that you're not so aware of being nekkid with a man now."

She actually started a bit at that and then broke into a big smile.

She was still smiling as she walked the three steps to me and took me into her arms, deliberately pushing against my suddenly growing erection.

"What," she said, her breath hot in my ear, "have you done to me, David?"

"Reminded you of something you had forgotten," I whispered back, "that you are sexy," kiss to her neck, "desirable," kiss to her breast, "hot," easing to my knees and kissing her belly button, "exciting," kiss to the stubble where she trimmed, "and soon," neck bent so I could kiss her nether lips, "mine," as I buried my face between her legs, feeling her response and breathing in her womanscent.

I felt her hands on my shoulders, fingers digging in a little as my tongue probed and found her clitoris. I felt her entire body stiffen as the tip of my tongue worked that little button of delight. When she tried to pull away I put both hands on her ass and in that position, I was the one with the leverage.

When her hips started thrusting and I could hear the wonderful moan/whimper of her pleasure starting to build I knew I had her. And I didn't stop until I tasted the sudden rush of her release, thick and hot on my tongue.

With her release, I felt her body relax and suddenly I was supporting her weight.

I held her like that until her breathing returned to normal and I could feel her legs taking her weight again.

When I looked up at her, past the flatness of her belly and the small bumps of her breasts she was looking down at me, her eyes wide.

"Jesus Davey," she whispered, "what are you doing to me?"

I laughed softly and slowly kissed my way up her body until I was kissing her lips, sharing her taste.

"Making you happy," I said, holding her hands, "like you deserve."

She smiled at me, with that one eyebrow arched, and it was her turn to kiss her way down my body.

I watched as she kissed my nipples, and my belly, and my navel, and then took my now rigid erection into her mouth. When she looked up at me in that way a woman can, my cock in her mouth and her eyes smiling, I almost lost my control.

But I didn't.

It was obvious that she wasn't very experienced at this and so I put both hands on her head, not forcing myself in deeper than she wanted, but holding her there, my hands lightly stroking her hair.

And then I was gently pushing her to accept more of my length into her mouth.

At the first sign of her gag reflex kicking in, I stopped pushing and said in my softest voice "swallow hard baby."

She looked up at me again, her eyebrows raised, looking a little comical, to tell the truth.

I smiled down at her.

"Swallow hard baby," I repeated, "and you can take more of me."

Her eyes were big but I heard her swallowing and I didn't have to push to get her to take more of my length.

Suddenly she pulled free, gagging now, desperate to keep from vomiting.

I chuckled softly and rubbed her shoulders softly while she got herself under control.

Then I helped her stand.

Her eyes were downcast and she murmured "I'm sorry honey."

I chuckled again.

"Abby," I said, "if you enjoy it, fine, if not, that's fine too. If we're going to do this there's really only one rule for me."

When I didn't go on her eyes came up to meet mine.

"Rule?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "either of us can say 'no' at any time, no questions asked."

There was that one eyebrow thing again and then she was in my arms.

"I don't know how I got so lucky," she was saying into my neck, "but thank you, baby."