All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
sarahhhsarahhhabout 15 years ago
And who says . . .

. . . the most popular author on this site writes only Incest? This is the best Loving Wives story I have ever read on this site . . . by far. Another masterpiece (with the emphasis on piece) by everyone's REAL favorite. I can't wait for the next chapter! Wow, the royalties should be rolling in on this one. Well, they would be if the royalty of this site didn't want to silence the one true voice of real erotica, which they know mostly nothing about. Did I say I can't wait for the next chapter? There are no fake babies in this story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
some comments to scouries

hi

this is an amazing story,i hope that our hero will fuck

is mother too.

oh and i almost forgot,please more of him and bonnie!!!!

leave the husbands in the dark,its more erotic this way

best regards yos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Truly unique!

Interesting. Not usually a story line which appeals to me, but this is interesting. Just don't get too carried away with whatever you do in the sequel. There are enough females in this story, already.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A very egotistical young shit

He really doesnt realize any oversized boy can be cut down with a gun or any other thing available. It really is a shame he is ruining three different marriages.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I hope that he gets his mom too

It would be great if he had his wife, his mother in law and his mom pregnant all at the same time. Damn good story. Thanks........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of the hottest stories on here!! I anxiously..

await the next chapter. Tommy is the kind of cocky, dominant male I love to read about, and I hope he keeps getting his way and keeps seducing more and more women. Maybe he can branch out and seduce an employer or teacher or female cop for his own gains. That would be hot.

Thanks for submitting this and your other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Really good story, really well written. Please dont have him fuck his mum in the next part. It'll ruin it in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Little Sister

I think you should have the little Sister catch him fucking his Mother in Law.

She could come home, sick, and hear the moaning a groaning and go to investigate. She watches her Mother being taken from behind and sees his big, thick cock hammering her. She sees her Mother sucking his cock just after he has blasted a big load. She finds herself @ 15 playing with her own pussy and stuffing two fingers into the wetness that was caused by watching. When the two of them start going at it, again, she can't help but remove her clothes and walk in and jump on the bed with them. How can Mom save the younger daughter from being ravished by him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More More

Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have to add the little sisters

at least in part three, you'll have to jump ahead a few years though, to when Gail and Amanda are 18. It would be sensational.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Fabulous!!

Oh! I missed you like crazy!! So glad to see you haven't lost your touch. Great story can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Died at the first page

I couldn't make it past the first page - too many narrative failures that I couldn't accept, although credit to the author for the effort of writing it. Incidentally, if you call it a standalone story, and then say you're writing a second chapter, doesn't that make it a series and not a standalone at all?

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
I have a comment to make and you won't like it

Tommie is just a young sexual predator. I hope some REAL HUSBAND with balls catches him and knocks all his teeth out and then hurts the little bastard rapist. Oh the owman is a slut whore wife and should be exterminated along with Tommie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Payback

The cocky bastard has to fall. Payback has to be a real bitch for him. Fucking all the women is one thing but just pissing everyone else is TOO DAMN MUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
where the love,just a alpha male

this what this site should be about,fun and sex.all you haters get a life or get to writing better stories.no you rather hate the writer of great stories.jealousy is a bitch.i saw a gay man belittle a pretty woman on t v the other day because he wanted to be her,so writer is that you.this comment is for the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, can not wait till you write and come out with the other side of the story. Thanks for first part it was great. Waiting in the wings.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Comeuppance

He wants to rub the cuckold's nose in it. The story was OK until that point. This boy sorely needs his comeuppance. The dad should catch him fucking his wife, bring a knife and denut the baggart, then put his bleeding balls down the garbage disposal. Can't have him die though,he needs years to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfectly erotic!! I can't wait for Part 2!!

The young stud will hopefully never get his comeuppance. I want to see him continue seducing and cuckolding. Soo hot. It's not erotic any more if he gets payback. Maybe he can go after a future boss or professor and get them to give him things as they succumb to the pleasures of his hung cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you the man,keep writing good stories

waiting for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

can't wait for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is great!

Can't wait for part two... I liked the spanking at the beginning. I hope there's more of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have done so much better!!

I have read many many of your stories. I've never seen you write about degredation, or about glorifying chauvinism before. Regardless of your need to hone your skills, I hated this venture into misogyny. It is way beneath your capabilities as a writer and I hope far removed from your attitude about people. Stick with the dolphins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2 soon please

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So sexy

Can't wait for the sequel...

sassymom27sassymom27over 14 years ago
absolutely loved it

this is one of your best i can't wait for more. I've read all of your stories and you never leave me wondering why i read it. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A vile story about degradation

WHY???? These are supposed to be enjoyable fantasies not shit like this - a very perverted mind to write something like this - not funny - not entertaining - seriously disturbing. We don't need this type of trash - there is already enough out there in the real world. What we want here is escapism and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disappointing

For a porn site, I kept waiting for the sex. What you gave was worse than a play by play done by a two year old. Where's the emotion, what he's feeling, what she's feeling? Where's the action. Who cares if you've got your dick in her mouth if you don't tell us how hot it is, how tight, how it feels when she swallows around you? Learn eroticism. You need to use your senses, sight, taste, smell, hearing, touching. Give it a try, you might even become worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story......

was your best yet. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Have Too...

I can't wait for the next challenge of his mom! It looked like she was already trying him on for size when they were taking the wedding photos. When is the next section coming down?

christam1976christam1976over 14 years ago
loved it!

i thought the story was great! i'm not sure what exactly turns this from just a very good story to one that goes right through me, but i don't know if i've ever been more aroused just from reading something without any touching. i've been fidgeting all night trying to cover it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reactions as interesting as the story!

It's amazing how much people's reactions to this story vary! The Jasper bit was cute. I don't particularly like the cuckold angle - there's enough forbidden element with the girlfriend's mother. But it's tough to write a male-oriented fantasy that doesn't involve one guy and tons of women. It would be really interesting if someone managed to write a sex story with a well-developed (but non-sexual) relationship between two straight men. More than "hey buddy, let's go fuck some hotties together."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't Wait for Part 2!!

A new idea!! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Will he be a true Alpha in BOTH families???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

loved the story, hope you'll get the second part out soon

spbowlspbowlabout 14 years ago
CHAPTER 2 ???????????????????/

ARE YOU STILL WRITING?? WILL YOU DO A CHAPTER 2 ??

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I liked it a lot and I'm waiting for more....

Someone said as part of a criticism "What we want here is escapism and fantasy." In my view, this story was the ultimate in escapism and fantasy. Well, maybe not the ultimate, we are still waiting to see how the story develops, so maybe that will be classified "ultimate." I like the taboo and the forbidden. To me that is real escapism and fantasy because I can't do it, only dream about it. Dirty, yes. Sick, maybe. But escapism, yes. Fantasy, yes. Great writing, absolutely!

DarkLordCerberusDarkLordCerberusalmost 14 years ago
CHAPTER 2

I CAN SEE MANY CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY, YOU DIDNT SAY HOW BIG THERE FAMOLIES WERE?????????????

tommyndctommyndcover 13 years ago

excellent story yet again, be quick with the next installment please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE

PLEASE CONTINUE OUR HERO'S CONQUESTS AND ADVENTURES

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

Next chapter please! Show the lead's dominance over his father and father-in-law please! Domination is even more stimulating than sex, especially dominating those of the same sex.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tommy Campbell's Next Installment?

Did I just overlook his next set? There are several ways this can run, so if I missed it, what's the title or when is it due out?

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE SOON PLEASE

MORE SOON PLEASE lol

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 13 years ago
Sons and Fathers are cut from the same stock.

It is alright for Tommy to cuckold his father-in-law and even his future brother-in-laws (both sides of the family) but NOT his father ... they are the same kind of men, his father would never allow it ... he may share his wife with his son because Alpha Males do develop strong family ties and this could lead to a sharing arrangement of ALL the women in their families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big time BS

You had a good story going there until you started with the mind conrol bullshit. "I own my girlfriends dad" Get real

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
i enjoyed it

dont have a recommendation for sequel yet but that was a damn good story get the sequel out for us to read =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

One of the best stories I've ever read. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Go for it!

You HAVE to write the next chapter SOON! Cuckold the wife's dad, then start on his father...then take the sister/sister-in-law when the reach lkegal age...make the fathers watch and assist!!! Might even have him knock all the women up with the dad's agreeing to pay to raise the kids and have his wife stud him out.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 13 years ago
Sequel please!

I'd really love to see a sequel of this story, you've definitely peaked mine and a lot of your other readers' interest with this. Please tell me you'll have it out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was one of the best stories that I mhave read. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
superbly written

All the negative comments are probably just guys who are already cuckolded or can't satisfy their women. Tommy is a fucking legend and I can't wait for part 2

TeddyBear1961TeddyBear1961about 13 years ago
Totally Hot

You need to keep up the story, Have all the woman getting pregnant by him and have the fathers caring for all the grandbabys and servicing him when all girls are close to having baby's to keep daddy all happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking perverted Pomy gutless idiots.

Including this inept "writer" !!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Anonomous?

I hate the anonomous perverted pieces of shit who hide in the shadows to protect their fucked up sick ass identities. They are anonomous for a reason. Mr./Ms. anonomous if you don't like what I just said, Fuck You!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
I like most of your stories

I gotta dmit though, this one was a bit much. Confidence, even arrogance is okay if it's warranted. But this young man has no proven abilities other than fucking and we all know life isn't just like that. For a twist it would have been good to have the cuckolded husband be aware, and approve. But at some point when the young man gets too cocky and he gets put in his place. Leadership isn't handed to people. It's earned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I *really* liked this fic. :)

Will we ever get to see the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have lots more to tell.

There are so many more adventures, including family, friends, and, as was stated, enslaving everybody so they are comfortable with their lot in life.

Take mom permanently and sleep with both every night with some nights making them vie for the single privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

I would love for you to follow up on this story. so much to build on and what about his sister and mandy? will he cockold Greg, what about his father, does he get into the act or will the whole family get into one big orgy? questions remain and so much for the imagination to expand on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

like to read more on this story it was well writen it gets your jucies flowing you can't stop here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens next!

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
more please

the title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry with chapter two.

Excellent Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continuation of story

Jim,

Really liked this story.Had to read it again.Would like to see you have Tommy (Jasper)preg. his mom,sis,and sis-in-law,then give mom-in-law another baby.Then drink milk from mom-in-law and mom after they give birth ! Again,great story the second time around.Please work on further installments.

Thanks, Bill

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
so when?

Ok, so when is the next installation. You seem to have a habit of starting excellent stories but not finishing them. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
where's the sequel?

would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting for the cuck scene

Really interested in reading about Greg watching his wife get fucked by his son-in-law. I assume Mom will also wind up spreading her knees for her son. Your plot offers so many possibilities. You are one talented and wild writer.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing and sure would like to read part 2!!

ddealddealabout 12 years ago
really good

looking forward to the sequel

wawa11wawa11about 12 years ago
Awesome

Hot story. Keep it coming. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time is flying!

Please complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Please wirte the second part where he fucks his own mom and then his wife and mil togather. the third part can be with mom and mil and then one where greg ends up watching his son-in-law do his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAWSE!!!

I don't kbow if I'm sick, but... I was hard reading this on my iPhone for an hour. Maybe I can identify with Tommy with that I fantasize about screwing my girlfriend aunt or grandmother. The subtle notion of incest with Tommy's mom, too extreme. Anyway back on topic every since I was a teen(22 now) I dreamed of slaying another man's wife. Thats the only fantasy yet explored. Bbw, ssbbw screwed, facesitting,smothering you get the point. Keep writing

~STR8 GHOSTIN~ 👻✌

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why rated so high

I found this story because rated so high, but wordy is an understatement. The author has SO MUCH DIALOG - much of which is not needed and big long descriptions of trival items. I forced myself to read it, trying to figure out why others liked it, but this story makes me appreciate other authors more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up!

Other than a little wordy at times, the story line is GREAT and good luck writing the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tommy should b a gentle mastr

Both adult women: mom and Bonnie, Kirssy, Mandy and Tommy sister should all be sister wives and get pregnant. The spouse, Tommy's father and father-in-law should also be allowed to participate with which ever female they wanted as long as it was consequential. Possibilities.

Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel

Please write the next part... where he does his mom ... and perhaps mom and mil togather...

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
sequal sequal sequal

we need the sequal. this was a really good story

naughtypussysexynaughtypussysexyalmost 11 years ago
Please

I know it was a couple of years back that you posted this story, but please write the promised sequel its a fabulous story it really made me excited and now I will look at my daughters boyfriend with a different eye.

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too stupid

He's a bigger loser than his dad if he set up a friend to take mom while he gets a video PLEASE how dumb! Come on writer use some common sense here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story keep writing,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The women are pathetic as Tommy

Tommy isn't a man - he's a creep and the women are almost too stupid to live if they are happy to share this loser. There may be

guys out there that are man enough for more than one woman but this worthless guy isn't. He's not a Dom - he's a bully. This story blows

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
skip WRITING/TYPING

WORTHLESS part 2. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Usually like all of your stuff, but this one just kinda pissed me off :/ ....oh well, different tastes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greeeeeeat

Please write more about the other women we have not had yet

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 10 years ago
INTERESTING

Was waiting for Bonnie to get her ass fucked and maybe his own mom

OmniferisOmniferisabout 10 years ago
more plz

We need the second part. Please post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bastard

I don't like rape as entertainment. It is a dark and disgusting side to human behaviour. Yes, I read the whole thing. I don't comment on what I don't read. He treats women with disrespect, and he inflicts pain and humiliation for his own gratification. How dare you write a character like this?

davemargdavemargalmost 10 years ago
Part 2

Any news on a part 2 to this story ?

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
That was one sexy story!

Yes, Tommy is a vile prick, a disgusting bastard, evrything you want. Didn't stop me from getting a hard on and cumming before the end.

Scouries, you haven't written anything since 2012. Come back and write some more. Please! Pretty please with sugar on top!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Leave it to you, Scouries! :)

I liked this very different story! You write very well and about alot different things, from alot different slants, than most writers here, do! I like your stories for that, makes for a refreshing read!

So, when's Part 2 coming out? Gotta see if this young stud actually beds both moms, his wife and sisters, after they turn 18!

Kinda want to see what you do with both husbands. Wondering which one will be his undoing, or just what you have planned for Tommy!

He's already got his limp-dicked father-in-law cuckhold. I don't think he will be any problem for Tommy, when he finds out Tom is sticking the pork to his wife and daughters! What's he going to say, when he finds-out his wife is pregnant, and knows it isn't his, but m,ost likely Tom's?

However, Tommy's Mom or Dad, could really throw a monkey-wrench in Tom's plans!

Just gotta find out if Tommy winds-up the Alpha dominant male in both these two close neighbor families, or not!

Come on Scouries, hurry-up and get that second chapter or part written and posted here for us, why don'tch'ya? :)

Think I'll go find other stories you've written, to amuse me, until I see the next chapter of this story posted here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing stuff, best ever.

Fantastic storyline, excitement, love, romance, the dark sleazy side everything. Absolute masala mix

greg456greg456over 9 years ago
Best reluctance story on Literotica!

What makes this story so great is how strong and funny the non-sexual parts are. I dare anyone to read, "The orangutans excited me."

"Idiot! They're fucking monkeys. Who do you think you are, Tarzan the ape-man?" and not laugh out loud. Or the description of the looks exchanged between the women as the photo of "Jasper" and his women is taken at the end Priceless.

YOU MUST WRITE PART 2!

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
If I was writing the sequel...

It would end with Greg discovering what Tommy has done and putting a bullet in his brain. Why? Because that's what guys like him deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

have chrissie her mom and his mom have his babies and then when sister and sister-in -law become 18 they dominate tommy and make him their sex slave reversing the tables on tommy. bob w. just something to think about

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Actually a rather routine story for

for scouries. Big cocked, oversexed, low moraled young stud -- who everyone seems to like in spite of his behavior. Well written, with reasonable character development.

I gave it a five just as an erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Follow up

Where is the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No followup necessary

And I'm not surprised none appeared from this author. The obvious ending is that Dad puts the "boy" in his place - a shallow grave. The arrogance he displayed ruined the story. Even for fiction it was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed the beginning. The playful lead up to the domination was hot and back story attraction that lead to it happening made it plausible...making the story even hotter. The rest of the story is erotic which I like but unrealistic at times. Perhaps more thought into why the girlfriend would be ok with him and her mom. Maybe the girlfriend gets off on watching him dominate her mom. Since this is a very taboo story I would like to see him make the ladies take turns dominating each other. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This story should be continued!

Ukorca101Ukorca101over 8 years ago

Want more of this story please

ynfydynfydabout 8 years ago
We want a sequel 😃

I have to admit, I enjoyed this story.

It kept my attention from start to end.

I realise the author is not completely 100%, but this story really could do with a sequel.

Considering the amount of time the author has been inactive, I won't be holding my breath.

Scouries, sir, if you read this, I hope you are back to full health, and firing on all cylinders very soon.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Just Don't Get It

I hate cuckold stories, they all drip with meanness and contempt and I have

No use for such people, man or woman. At least, and it's very least, this one has an acknowledgment of some dim awareness of getting off on holding someone in such contempt but it kills erotic thoughts in this reader's head like a cold bath. Write a story about how how later in life he is appalled at what he'd done, because this kind of character attribute can poison a person. And no, I have never been 'cucked', and am waiting for that story to be written, when a person's true nature loses all he loved.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...