All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 01'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SailorDougalSailorDougalabout 17 years ago
Regulo 5 isn't hot enough for this!

I have had mother in law experience, and it was something like this, only my wife knew about it and joined in. Fabulous!

Keep writing this stuff for us.

Dougal J

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
Wonderful story but . . .

Great story line and it was good to know what they did but it would have been better in my opinion, if the author could have given the readers more about the details about the sex scenes. What did her nipples look like? Was her pussy wet or hairy? What did she feel like, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Arousing

Good start to what would appear to be a series of hot mature sex. Keep it coming.

marjoriesquiremarjoriesquirealmost 17 years ago
curious about characters

Enjoyed the story very much. Would like to see a bit more character development though. In what direction are you planning on taking the story? Will Julie be catching mum and boyfriend in the act? What about the father, how would he react to catching his wife servicing his daughter's boyfriend? It might be interesting if the dad caught mum and daughter doing the boyfriend at the same time. The storyline has a lot of interesting possibilities.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
A Hot Short Start****

Nice and sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It turned me on, if I hadn't recently cum, I probably would have to this.

I agree about the need for more details...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous