My Good Boy Continues his Lessons

Story Info
Another lesson in control, whilst away for the night.
1k words
3.96
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave an envelope behind in your van. It says to open it in one week's time. Inside the envelope are instructions for you. They tell you what you will need to bring, buy and prepare in advance before picking me up in a few days time. I have thought out everything in advance and tell you that you must follow every instruction carefully, or you won't be able to see me.

You do everything I say, buying a slinky dress, lace hold ups and some lacy underwear too, as well as shaving, making your button nice and smooth for me. I tell you how to tease yourself too, making sure to bring yourself to the edge over and over again often enough that just the slightest of touches might set you off.

By the time you pick me up, at the exact time I've instructed, with a bunch of flowers in your hand, dressed in a smart shirt and tie, your whole body feels like it's tightly sprung, all coiled up and ready to explode at any moment. You don't explode though, not yet anyway, you're silent, as I've instructed you to be, and drive me, body trembling, to the address I've given you.

When we arrive, you realise we are staying in a luxury treehouse, with plenty of blankets and a view up to the stars. I have another envelope for you in the room. It tells you every position you must get in for the evening, one after the other. It tells you how many strokes you are to give your button at each point in the evening. How soft to go, how hard and fast to get. I've numbered each task for you and I give you 10 minutes to try and memorise your tasks, before I lead you back in front of me and start reeling off numbers, expecting you to get in the positions.

It's so hot to see you eagerly knelt at my feet, ready and waiting for me to say the number, to give you that little release. Each time you get it wrong or falter even a little, I tsk tsk and put you over my knee to spank that bottom of yours, 'naughty, disobedient little boy'...

After a little time, once you've managed several instructions in a row without error, your body covered in a thin sheen of sweat from the exertion, I pat you on the head and tell you that you're being a very good little pet for me now. I say another number and you lie down on your front.

I climb onto you and start massaging you, telling you how you're being so, so good. I'm getting hot so I remove my clothes and bra, leaning my hard nipples over your face so they just graze your lips, teasing you. I know how badly you want them in your mouth.

You let out a moan and I tell you to be quiet. You nod eagerly. I tell you to stay still. You stop moving immediately. You are so eager to please me now, my good little boy, and it really, really turns me on.

With you still laid in front of me, unable to make a sound, unable to move a muscle, I start to pinch my nipples between my fingers and rub my fingers inside me, against my clit. I look directly into your eyes as I bring myself to orgasm slowly, deliberately, my breathing heavy and fast, my body trembling as I keep going on and on, occasionally stopping to push my fingers deep down your throat, making you gag a little, making you dribble and choke, telling you to lick and suck them clean.

After I cum hard in front of you, I move my body so that I cover your face, instructing you to lick me clean. I sit down, so you struggle to breathe, but you still lick me, using your tongue to clean every last drop of moisture from me, making me cum again on top of your face, smothering you. Just as you think you won't be able to make it without breathing any longer, I move away from you, leaving you gasping for breath but shaking from how turned on you are.

I tell you to get changed into the lingerie and slinky dress, enjoying how the fabric clings to every inch of you, how that hard cock of yours bulges against the tight lace underwear, how every inch of that body, all trussed up in whatever I please, is mine to do with as I want. I can barely breathe when I think how far you would go for me, how deep this control goes now.

I give you a quick hug, tell you how hot you look and then whisper, "open wide", as I push a big veined dildo into your mouth, making you gag again. You open your mouth nice and wide for me as I pull it out again, and then start rhythmically fucking your face, you licking and sucking it, trying yet again to please me as I mercilessly push the hard plastic deeper and deeper inside your mouth, until you don't think you can take it anymore.

Then I stop. Put the plastic cock to one side, give you a quick kiss on the lips and then ask you if mummy's good boy wants a bedtime story. You eagerly nod yes, and I get you all cleaned up and ready for bed, tucking you up next to me, cuddling you close as I tell you a very, very naughty story to help you get off to sleep...

Only it doesn't really go that way, because it turns us both on so much that we end up having some very special cuddles and kisses, resulting in me letting you fuck me from behind, a real treat to end the night.

Afterwards we lie in bed together, intertwined, gazing up at the stars, blankets strewn over us, our combined body heat gently bringing us to sleep, before finally drifting off, in each other's arms.