My Graduate School Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again. I put my hands on her fine ass. I could feel her breasts press into me. She thrust her hips forward and I could feel myself stiffen. Maybe you can perform you old dog.

"Sean do you need help?" It was Elena.

Lindsey jumped, "Oh my god don't do that!"

"I didn't see Sean leaving."

Lindsey sized her up, "You want to join us for a threesome? I've never eaten pussy, but I bet I could learn to like it. I'll bet yours is luscious. You have amazing boobs. I'd love to suck on your nipples. I'm sure Sean would love two mouths on his cock."

Elena placed her hands on her hips, "You're lucky I like you."

Lindsey continued, "Elena, it's a stupid rule. We're adults. If we want to fuck our brains out, let us fuck our brains out. Hell, I'll get Sean hard for you and help him fuck you. I'll lick your clit with him fucking you. Think of the orgasm! We would have a blast!"

"Let me think about it. Come on Sean."

"Maybe I'll quit the band so I can fuck Sean."

*****

Just before noon on Tuesday, Katie appeared at my regular spot in the library. She gave me a very nice, full-frontal hug. It felt so nice having her buxom breasts press against me. I was really liking the variety of female bodies I was in contact with.

"Did Lindsey catch you last night?"

I gathered up my stuff, "She did, but Elena came back for me. Lindsey pleaded with her to change the rule. Elena said she'd think about it. Lindsey even asked for a threesome."

"That's interesting. How would you feel about that?"

I started walking, "About having sex with my bandmates or a threesome?"

"Yeah."

"For the last one, I've never had group sex. It might be interesting with two beautiful women. For the first one, I'm not sure. For me, sex is a pretty emotional event. I almost immediately start getting attached to a sexual partner.

"So you're not into sex without strings?"

"I don't know." I began to think about sex with Astrid. Was that without strings or are you being drawn in?

Katie held the door for me and we passed out onto the campus. It was a blustery day with the threat of rain.

She cocked her head at me, "Forgive me, but I'm a little surprised. I thought guys liked that. Sex without commitment."

"Probably most guys."

"So why aren't you jumping Lindsey's bones? Are you gay? Not that that would be bad."

I laughed, "No, I'm not gay. And yes, most guys wouldn't think twice. That old saying - 'Women need a reason. Men just need a place.' I don't know. I guess if I had sex with Lindsey, part of me wouldn't want to offend you and Elena."

"That's interesting. So how about sex with me?

I laughed, "Are you saying that you and I should have sex without romance?"

Katie stopped walking and put her hands on her hips, "Would that be so bad?"

"That's not what I meant. Although, I have to say the prospect of having sex with you is mind blowing."

"Nice save." We continued walking. "I guess what I meant is you're a very handsome, respectful guy. I think most unattached women would be throwing themselves at you."

"Katie, that's actually happening. Well, only Lindsey has asked to have sex with me, but I'm getting a lot of vibes from several women, including you and Elena that they would let me in their pants if I asked."

"Sean."

Ut-oh. "Katie?"

She stopped and took my hand. She looked up into my eyes, "Please don't think I am being a slut or something, but I would love to let you into my pants." She blushed bright red, "I've never said that to a guy before."

I wasn't sure what to say, "Thank you for the offer. Hypothetically, if I were to take you up on that, would it change our relationship?"

We started walking, but Katie held onto my hand, "Well, I'm glad you didn't reject me right off."

"Katie, you're a beautiful woman. I'm serious. How would having sex change our friendship? Because I really value your friendship."

"See. I don't know. Sean, I don't want to wreck what we have. I value your friendship too. You're a great guy."

There was a moment's silence. I said, "At this stage of my life I am looking for trusted friends. Friends that I can count on. Friends that support my goal of earning a doctorate. Friends that I can turn to if I am ever in need. Friends that I will help when they are in need. I want to develop and nurture those friendships."

Katie nodded, "I can see that. As you're saying that I realize that I really don't have many people I can count on. I think I could count on Elena. Not sure about Lindsey. After seeing you stand up for that lady last Thursday I get the feeling that you would do the same for me."

"I would. Actually, I'd do the same for Lindsey. I just don't know if she'd stick her neck out for me. Well, unless there was some sex involved. I hope I find out I'm wrong."

"So the question is: can you fuck someone and still be friends?"

I smiled, "I'm reminded of Billy Crystal's line in When Harry Met Sally: 'No man can ever be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He'll always want to have sex with her.'"

"Do you think that's true?"

"That men will want to have sex with an attractive woman?"

"No, that they can't be friends."

"I think they can be friends. The more important question is: Can they still be friends if they are having no strings attached sex? I am going to assume that you have had significant others."

"Oh, yes. Some good. Some bad."

"If you are like me, there is something about being intimate with another person that draws you in. Draws you toward loving them."

"Would that be so bad?"

"I don't know. I suppose a question for me, is how would being intimate with one woman in our group affect my relationship with the other women in our group?"

"What if the others didn't know?"

"Good question."

*****

I was surprised that I didn't see Astrid all day. That evening I headed over to Pete's Pub. I arrived about 10 minutes early. Maria, Pablo, Karen, Tracy, and Carole were already there.

Maria immediately came over and greeted me in the European way with kisses to both cheeks. She sat down next to me, "Sean, if you don't mind me asking, are you seeing Lori?"

"We went on two dates, but I wouldn't say we're dating. She's a good friend."

"That's good to hear. Since we're in the same program, I thought it might be nice if we got to know one another, you know, as friends."

"Sounds great. What did you have in mind?"

"Maybe you can come over to my place for dinner. I'm a good cook."

"I bet you are. I'm busy this week with writing papers. How about a week from Friday?"

"That works for me. I will send you my address and phone number."

I was a little surprised when Karen left Pablo's side and came and sat down next to me, "Sean, I just wanted to tell you I love what you bring to this group."

"Thanks, Karen."

I looked at Pablo and he seemed to be a little put out. What's Karen doing? Just then I saw Astrid in the doorway. I waved to her and she walked over. Lori came in right behind her. Since I was flanked by Maria and Karen, Astrid and Lori sat across from me. They both seemed to be a little irritated. It would be very interesting to see what Astrid had to say. There were some interesting group dynamics going on.

Tracy tapped the side of her glass, "Well, it looks like we have everyone, plus one. Sean, would you like to introduce your friend?"

I said, "This is my friend Astrid. She's working toward a doctorate in writing." I looked at Astrid, "Did I get that right?"

"Close enough. I'm at a disadvantage. I don't know all of you."

We went around and introduced ourselves. Tracy went over the group rules. We ordered a pitcher of beer, chips, and fries.

Astrid said, "Perhaps you have discussed this recently. If you have, then we can skip it. But have you talked about courage?"

Tracy said, "No. That's a great topic. Astrid, why does that interest you?"

"Well, mostly because of Sean." She gave a brief rundown of what had occurred at Smitty's the previous Thursday.

About this time I felt Karen's hand on my thigh. Hmm.

I indicated I wanted to talk and Tracy recognized me, "I've been in many situations that have required courage. I don't think that what happened on Thursday qualifies."

Astrid looked annoyed, "Why not?'

"In order for someone to be courageous, fear must be present. Courage is overcoming your own fears. In that situation I wasn't afraid. I was just doing the morally correct thing by trying to get those goons off you."

Karen's hand was rubbing my thigh, occasionally contacting my crotch. Not cool. She's engaged.

Lori said, "So let's say you have some soldiers on the battlefield. They are only brave if they are afraid?"

"Yes. I guarantee you that you wouldn't want to be in a battle with someone who wasn't at least a little afraid. One key to overcoming fear is training. If you have been exposed to a frightening situation many times, real or simulated, then you will know how to overcome fear."

Pablo said, "So, maybe you had the training to overcome it."

"No, I didn't think I was going to get in a fight. When the fight started, I just reacted."

Tracy was nodding, "That's very interesting. So what if you knew you were going into a fight four against one?"

"Then I would have been fearful and I'd have enlisted some help to even the odds. I'd have gone and got Rich the bouncer."

Astrid asked, "Would you be a little afraid then?"

"Probably a little, but confidence and training would help my courage and overcome the fear."

The rest of the conversation that evening was rich. After courage we discussed the pros and cons of taxing the rich to reduce poverty. Then we went on to our various career goals. Throughout the evening I had Karen touching me in some way. Twice she directly rubbed the front of my pants.

When we took a bio break she whispered in my ear, "I want you Sean."

"Karen, this is not cool. You're engaged. What about Pablo?"

"We're through."

I looked at Pablo coming back from the restroom, "Have you told him?"

"I will."

This was not in the least bit satisfactory. If she was engaged to Pablo and was hitting on me, then keeping promises wasn't her forte. I excused myself and went to the rest room. When I came back I motioned for Maria to move over and take my seat. I needed to squelch Karen's attraction, but I didn't know how to do with without embarrassing her. Some distance might work. Now Karen seemed quite put out.

When we broke up that evening, Lori, Astrid, and Maria walked out with me.

Lori said, "This is probably going to sounds really funny, but would any of you like to do something with me this weekend?"

Astrid said, "I think that would be nice. I'd like to get to know you. If you want, you can come with me on Thursday to see Sean's band."

Lori smiled, "I'd love that."

Astrid said, "Let me have your phone." She sent herself a text on Lori's phone. "We'll figure out a time. How about Saturday? Sean want to go on a hike again? Maria?

Maria said, "Sounds like a great idea."

Lori said, "You might have to wait for me. I not in very good shape."

I said, "I'm right there with you. I'm in."

Astrid said, "Great! We can pack a lunch. Maria, let me have your phone too." Another text. "I'll let everyone know the details."

Maria laughed, "Astrid, you're like our social secretary."

"That's me!" Astrid looked around then addressed me, "What was going on between you and Karen?"

"She was feeling me up. That's why I had Maria move over into my seat."

Lori said, "Poor Pablo."

I said, "I'm thinking lucky Pablo. Better to find that out before they were married."

"Good point."

*****

On Wednesday morning, Astrid met me at the library. We worked in companionable silence for most of the morning. A little before noon, Katie showed up. She remembered Astrid from the dust up at Smitty's.

The three of us walked over to the dining hall for lunch. I got the impression that Astrid was either keeping tabs on me or trying to be friends with the same people that I was friends with. The two women discussed music over lunch. I found out that Astrid had played the flute in high school, but she didn't think she could sing very well. Katie reminded me of my head wound and that I needed to get the stitches removed. She called the clinic and reserved a 2 pm appointment for me.

After lunch Astrid and I went back to the library and worked for another hour or so. Then we packed up and started heading across campus to the clinic.

When we reached the quad Andrew came running over to us, "Astrid, I've got to talk to you."

She snarled at him, "I've got nothing to say to you! Leave me alone!"

He reached for her arm and she slapped his hand, "Don't touch me!"

I decided I needed to step in. I said to Andrew, "We need to talk."

I took his elbow and started walking him over to the side of the quad. He swatted at my hand. I grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm behind his back between his shoulder blades.

I whispered, "Perhaps you didn't understand me."

"Let me go!"

I force walked him over to the side of a building. Andrew let out a whimper. I let him go and spun him around.

"Andrew, let me make myself perfectly clear."

He tried to push me and I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the bricks. He put his hands on my arm, but I had a tight grip. He tried to knee me, but my leg blocked him, "You're in a very vulnerable position here. I can cut off your air and make you black out, or if you struggle, I can take my palm and jam your nose cartilage into your brain and instantly kill your ass. I'd claim self-defense and everyone would believe me because you're such a scumbag. I would suggest you don't move."

I could see the fear in his eyes, "I see you understand. You were responsible for 15 stitches in my head. If it was up to me, I'd fuck you up right now and leave you crippled here on the grass. Astrid asked me to not do that. Right now I am happy to overlook that. But if you continue to be an asshole and not leave Astrid alone, I will come and find you. I guarantee when I'm done with you, your own mother won't even recognize you. Do we understand each other?"

"So you're fucking her ..."

I squeezed his throat hard, "Do not talk about her like that."

His eyes started popping out of his head and he turned very red. I eased off. Andrew coughed.

"I'm protecting Astrid. Nothing more. Do we understand each other?"

Andrew nodded.

"Good. I would suggest you pack up your car and head back to whatever rock you crawled out from under. Astrid never wants to see you again." I let go of him and stepped back, "Don't say a thing and just leave."

Andrew slunk off and I rejoined Astrid, "Let's see about getting these stitches out.

Astrid asked, "What did you say to him?"

"We discussed the upcoming basketball season and who we thought had a chance of winning."

"No seriously."

"I told him to leave you alone and leave town."

"I like that idea."

From across the quad Andrew yelled, "Fuck you asshole."

I laughed, "There is the last gasp of a coward."

*****

After my appointment with Katie, we returned to my apartment. I made us some iced tea and Astrid was unusually quiet.

I let the silence reign for a while. Eventually I decided to pry, "Something's bugging you."

She nodded, but no answer.

"Want to tell me about it?"

"I feel like I am competing for your attention."

"Okay."

"I mean look at all the women in your life right now - Elena, Katie, Lindsey, Maria, Lori, and Karen. Oh, and me.

"Not Karen."

"Well, I'm the least attractive of any of them, but I think I care about you more than any of them."

"Astrid, we've been over this. You're beautiful."

"Beauty is relative. Relative to any of them I don't match up."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I behold you, I see a perfect package."

"What have I got? I don't have Elena's figure, or Katie's boobs. I don't have Karen's legs and hips. Okay forget Karen, but I'm not a statuesque blonde like Lori or have a sizzling Mediterranean complexion like Maria."

I sat down on the couch, "Come here."

She sat on me, straddling my legs. She put her hands behind my neck, "You tell me I'm beautiful, but I bet you're having sex with all of them."

"Astrid, one thing you need to know about me is that I will never discuss my relationships with you or anyone else. I don't kiss and tell, or even not kiss and tell. I will not say whether I am or I'm not in a relationship with anyone."

"So you won't tell me even if you're not having sex?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that I have had sex with any of those women."

"What if we become serious?"

"In that case I will give you my word that you would be my only lover. I would be faithful to you and you alone."

"So you might not be having sex with anyone right now."

"I'm not going there."

"I don't know if I can deal with that."

I shrugged, "I don't know what to say."

"Will you kiss me?"

I puckered my lips.

She leaned in and kissed me. She probed with her tongue and we luxuriated in the warmth and wetness of each other's mouth. Electricity flowed to my cock and I began to stiffen.

Astrid slid off and knelt before me. She began unbuckling my trousers.

I smiled at her, "This is a very interesting change of subject. What are you doing?"

"I'm inspecting the goods."

"And?"

"Lift up."

She pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles, "I really didn't get a chance to see you up close the other day. Slide your butt toward me."

"And is this close enough?"

"A little more." She took my tumescent cock in her hand, "Good enough."

Astrid ran her finger along the crown of the glans then began licking, "You need to know that I really don't know what I'm doing. Someday I'll tell you a horror story about sucking on a man. If you would be so kind to coach me, I would be most grateful."

"Do you know which parts are the most sensitive?"

"I know the top is."

"And all around the edge of the head." I put my finger on the frenulum, "Right here is very sensitive. The rest of it is moderately sensitive. Once I'm completely hard, it will be sensitive to pressure and friction."

She began licking and sucking, "Some people might think that kneeling in front of a man and sucking his dick might be humiliating. But I actually think this is empowering."

"How so?"

"I have complete control over you right now."

I nodded, "I guess you do."

Astrid sucked just the head, occasionally running her tongue around the crown.

She ran her finger around my circumcision scar, "This part is so soft."

"It's from being circumcised."

"Did that hurt?"

"I was just a baby. No memory."

Astrid traced her finger up and down my shaft, "I really like yours."

"Why is that?"

She gave me a little suck, "One penis I was acquainted with was actually kind of dark. I like that yours is pink." She sucked the head again, "I do find the male penis to be quite amazing."

"As opposed to the female penis?"

She took my balls in her hand and gave a gentle squeeze, "You might want to be nice to me when I'm in this position. Remember I can control you."

"Duly noted."

She very delicately kissed the head of my cock, and then gently licked around the crown. I groaned.

She said, "I could use some coaching on this as well."

"You're doing great." Her teeth scraped on me, "Easy with the teeth though."

"Sorry."

Astrid licked the length of my shaft and found a bare spot under my balls. She licked me there, and then took each ball into her mouth. I groaned my approval. Her tongue ran the length of my shaft, stopping to focus on all the soft spots she could find. Astrid ran her tongue around my glans.