My Graduate School Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you need an orgasm."

"Can I ride your face?"

"My face was made for just that."

I slid down and adjusted the pillow. Katie straddled my face with her soft thighs touching my cheeks. She positioned her pussy directly over my mouth. My nose in her brown pubes. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pushed her forward slightly so that her opening was at my tongue. She was so wet, I started lapping up her juices. I parted her labia with my tongue; licking ever closer to her clit, but stopping just before.

Katie took charge and began moving her hips slowly back and forth, dragging her clit across my tongue. I decided to just keep my tongue extended and let her pleasure herself. Back and forth she went, slowly lowering herself so that my tongue parted her slit slightly more on each pass. My tongue only briefly touched her clit. Her eyes never left mine, looking down at me between her legs. I reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, fondling her and avoiding her nipples.

Suddenly, Katie made her clit the focus of my tongue. She held my head in place as she moved her hips, her clit moving quickly across my tongue. Her juices ran down my face as her pelvis increased speed. She was getting close to an orgasm.

I needed access, "Lay down."

She rolled off me onto her back and I was immediately between her legs. I sucked up some of her juices then probed with my finger. I looked up and Katie was pulling on both her nipples. Her eyes were closed. I began rubbing her g-spot while licking her clit. She arched her back. Her contractions began and her body started shuddering. Gooseflesh formed on her thighs, stomach, and breasts; her thigh muscles quivered. I could hear her panting.

I flicked her clit and Katie's body jolted. I kept going on her g-spot as she tried pulling away from my mouth. She grabbed my head and pushed me away. I kept massaging her g-spot as I watched her. I think a woman in the throes of an orgasm is one of the wonders of nature. Time and again her body bucked as pleasure coursed through her.

I pulled my finger out and climbed up next to her. I kissed her and stroked her cheek. Then I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I think she was still cumming.

Finally, she whispered, "That was so nice."

"Yes, it was."

*****

We lay in her bed for quite a while, just holding each other. Eventually we climbed into the shower to get cleaned up. Katie got me hard again and I fucked her bent over the sink. She asked me to stay for lunch, but I begged off thinking I would eat lunch with Astrid.

I found Astrid in Cool Beans, her favorite coffee shop. She was typing away and seemed to be in the zone. She hadn't seen me. I decided to work for a while and took a seat across the room from her.

When she finally stopped about fifteen minutes later, she finally saw me, "How long have you been here?"

"A while. You were so focused, there was no way I going to interrupt you."

"Thanks for that. I was on a roll. I must have cranked out ten pages. I don't know if any of it is good, but we'll see. Usually, I get at least a page or two that's quality work."

"Sometime today I need to polish up my paper that's due tomorrow. What would you like to do today? Outside stuff doesn't sound very fun. I was thinking that perhaps we could go out for dinner."

"Oh, dinner sounds nice. Let's get the academic stuff out of the way first. Maybe after dinner we could go back to my apartment and watch a movie or something. I don't care what we do as long as I'm doing something with you?"

We worked in the coffee shop for most of the afternoon. Around five o'clock we walked over to Astrid's apartment so she could change.

I called ahead and got reservations at a small Italian restaurant. Astrid drove us and we had a lovely meal together. We picked up a six pack of IPA and some snacks on the way back to her apartment.

As we came in the door she asked, "What would you like to watch?"

"Your favorite movie."

"Mine?"

"Yes. I want to learn more about you."

"You're going to think this is sappy."

"I promise I won't."

"Pride and Prejudice. The Keira Knightley version."

"Jane Austen is amazing."

"Right? I just love the language. If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite movie?"

I thought for a moment, "I have a couple. Casablanca for sure. On the Waterfront."

"Anything from this century?" She laughed at herself.

"You make me sound so old."

"I'm kidding you. I love Casablanca. Maybe we can watch that next time."

We settled in on her couch. Astrid sat next to me cross-legged, mesmerized by the movie. About a third of the way through she snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her.

When it was over she said, "Maybe we can be like Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy except in reverse. Maybe you could learn to love me like Elizabeth learned to love Darcy."

"Anything is possible."

By the time the movie was done, we were both tired and went directly to bed. I held Astrid in my arms as she slept. I was starting to love this woman.

*****

Saturday's class was mentally stimulating as usual. During the breaks I spoke with Lori. We stood in the hall drinking coffee.

She exclaimed, "I'm so excited about this afternoon!"

"It's really nice up there. Astrid took me for a hike a couple of weeks ago."

"I think it's so nice that I can join you. You think I can handle the pace?"

"Astrid didn't go too fast the first time. I think she gets it that some of us have to get in shape first."

"We had such a good time on Thursday night. Astrid is such a kind person. I really like her."

"I like her too. She's a good person to have as a friend."

Dr. Wilson poked her head out of the classroom, "We're getting started."

I tossed my empty cup, "Here we come."

*****

After class, Lori and I walked over to Astrid's apartment. It had turned colder and the leaves were nearing their peak color. She had a small backpack with her hiking clothes.

When we arrived at Astrid's, Maria was already there. She greeted us with kisses to our cheeks. Both Astrid and Maria were wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. Lori went to the bathroom to get changed.

I observed, "I hope you have a sweatshirt or something to keep warm. It's chilly out there."

Maria smiled, "We do."

Soon Lori joined us wearing a similar outfit.

I said, "I must have not gotten the email on what to wear."

Lori laughed, "I doubt you would wear a bra. But seriously, would you wear yoga pants?"

"In order to fit in as one of the girls, of course I would!"

The three of them burst out laughing.

Astrid had a mischievous look, "This I gotta see." She sized me up, "I don't think mine would fit you."

I decided I was going to play this through, "Get me a pair."

Astrid looked at me like I was nuts. Lori and Maria seemed interested. I was getting a little stiff at the idea.

Astrid went over to her bureau and pulled out a pair of yellow yoga pants.

I held them up to my waist, "Maybe a little short." I held them up to the light, "Maybe a little transparent." I headed toward the bathroom, "Be right back."

I stripped off my pants and boxers. My cock was tumescent, but I wanted it to be a little harder, although not a full erection. I stroked it a dozen times or so to get just the right amount of arousal, then squeezed into the pants. The legs were quite short, coming to just below my knees. The butt felt a little loose and the thighs were very tight. My nearly erect penis was prominent in the front.

I came out and stood before them, "What do you think?"

Astrid giggled, "I love it!"

Lori stared at my crotch, "We need to start going on dates again." She looked up at me, "That's nice."

Maria asked, "How does that make you feel?"

I sang like Shania Twain, "Man, I feel like a woman!"

The three of them lost it.

Astrid asked, "Are you going commando?"

"Of course. I can't wear boxers in these things."

She bent down and studied my crotch, "They really are a bit transparent."

Lori and Maria came over and closely examined my crotch. They agreed.

I felt myself getting harder with the female eyes on me. I chuckled, "If someone told me this morning that I would have three beautiful women studying the front of my yoga pants, I wouldn't have believed them."

Maria asked, "Can you turn around?"

Astrid said, "They do wonders for your butt."

I observed, "If it is anything like what they do for the three of you, I must look good."

Maria asked, "So do you think this is a bit of cross-dressing? I'm wondering because it might make an interesting study?"

Astrid asked, "I thought you were studying sociology."

"I am. But I want to focus on human sexuality. That's part of sociology."

Lori smiled, "So you might need some volunteers?"

"Maybe eventually."

Maria looked studious, "In the interest of research, how do you feel right now?'

"I'm feeling a bit like an exhibitionist."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"With the three of you looking at the front of these pants, it makes me feel desirable."

Lori laughed, "Oh you're desirable all right."

Astrid seemed to be a little annoyed. She stood up and looked at me while the other two continued to study my bulge.

Maria continued, "So right now you seem to be a bit aroused."

Lori said, "Correction. Very aroused."

Maria laughed, "Okay, very aroused. Would you agree?"

"Since this is science - yes, the three of you looking at me is quite exciting."

Lori asked, "In the interest of research, could we touch you?"

Astrid exclaimed, "That's enough!"

Maria looked at Lori, "I guess research is over."

Astrid seemed a bit pissed off. She went to the fridge and got our lunch, "Time for us to get going."

Lori said, "If I were to get you a pair that actually fits, would you wear them for us on a hike?"

"For the three of you? Anything."

Lori asked, "Are you going to wear these on our hike?"

"Being serious, no. They're a bit tight in the thighs."

She said, "I'll get you a couple of men's pants, preferably transparent."

I went and changed back into my jeans.

When I came out, Lori said, "I like your jeans too, Sean."

I smiled. Lori seemed to have put herself back into play.

*****

Astrid drove us up to the state park. It was a glorious autumn day. I allowed the three ladies to walk in front of me as much as possible so I could see their lovely asses. Lori and Maria's yoga pants were a bit transparent. Maria must have been either wearing a thong or nothing at all because I could see her butt crack through the material. Lori definitely wore panties. They both had a nice mons that provided a highlight to the front of their yoga pants. Maria had a bit of a camel toe.

Astrid seemed to have let go of the "research" event. The three of them kept up an almost constant chatter. I just listened and enjoyed their company. We stopped at a meadow about two miles in. Astrid identified a good picnic spot and we spread a blanket. The act of sharing sandwiches and iced tea brought us closer together as friends.

Astrid was the local terrain expert and had us return via a different, but equally beautiful route. Toward the end we had a passing stranger take a photo of the four of us, arm-in-arm, against a stunning landscape. We got back to Astrid's about 3:30 and I left the three of them around four. I didn't tell anyone that I had a date with Elena.

*****

Elena was supposed to pick me up at six that evening. I decided I would dress to impress. I wore some khakis, a button-down shirt, and a blazer. Some old topsiders finished the ensemble. I looked every bit Ivy League prep. I stepped outside to wait for her a couple of minutes before the top of the hour. I was surprised that it had warmed up quite a bit from the afternoon. I was only waiting a minute or so when a candy apple red convertible sports car pulled up.

Elena called out, "Hey sailor, can I give you a ride?"

"Absolutely."

I walked to the car and got in. Looking down at her, Elena looked great. She wore a white dress that nicely hugged her curves. I have since learned that it is called a bodycon dress. It came down to just above her knees. The neckline plunged exposing a fair bit of cleavage. It didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She leaned over and I correctly guessed that she wanted a kiss. Who was I to argue? She placed a hand on my cheek and gently kissed me.

I said, "Nice ride."

"Thanks. Oh, you mean the car." She laughed at her joke. "I got it in the divorce from my ex. He was an asshole. He always called me his ride. I got a lot in the divorce. It's a Honda S2000."

"I'll take your word for it."

"I take it you're not a car guy."

"Not really. The extent of my knowledge was that it was a Honda and that's because there was an 'H' on the front."

"I like you already."

My head stuck out above the windshield so I ducked down, Elena's hair blew in the airstream. I could tell she loved driving. It was a short ten minute drive downtown. She pushed or exceeded the speed limit the entire way. She pulled up in front of the fanciest hotel in town."

"I hope you don't mind, but I love this place."

Valets opened the doors for us and I met her in front of the car. I extended my elbow and we walked through the front door.

As we crossed the hotel lobby she whispered, "Thank you. I feel so elegant."

"I was going to use the word 'stunning' or perhaps 'statuesque', but elegant works."

"Just so you know, one of the many reasons my marriage failed was that my husband considered me to be arm candy, a trophy wife to show off to everyone."

We were approaching the restaurant, "I hope you don't mind if I feel privileged to be escorting you right now."

"See that feels so much different."

When we got to the door, the maître d' exclaimed, "Oh, Elena! You are stunning this evening."

I looked at her, "See. That's two of us."

She laughed, "Thank you Gregory."

He waved his arm, "If you would follow me."

We were seated at a table in the corner with a view of the river. Gregory said, "Jeanette will be with you shortly."

I was smiling, "Well Madame Bandleader, I am duly impressed."

"If you call me something fancy again I'll have to get angry with you and then I'll have to spank you."

I laughed, "What if I like being spanked?"

She smiled, "Oh! Then I might have to allow it. Seriously, my friends call me Elena. My closest friends and family call me Elly."

"What would you prefer me to call you?"

"I am hoping you will become a close friend so Elly is fine."

Jeanette arrived and set a fizzy drink in front of Elly, "Sir, can I get you started with a drink?"

"For right now water will be fine. When I figure what I'm eating I'll select a glass of wine."

"Excellent. Elena, I put in your appetizer order. I'll be right back."

Elly gave me an 'I'm impressed look', "You're the first man I've been with that knew one should pair wine with a dish."

"Probably from too much time in Europe. You really are a regular here. What is our appetizer?"

"They have these wonderful pancetta crisps that I just love."

"That will be something new for me. Is there anything you would recommend?"

"Any of their pasta dishes are to die for."

"What are you having?"

"Well, accepted wisdom is that one should never eat garlic on a date. I trust you enough that I will ignore that wisdom and get the scampi."

"I have heard that if both parties are eating garlic, then you can ignore that wisdom. I'll have scampi too."

Elly laughed, "You are an absolute gem."

Jeannette returned. Elly said, "We'll both have the scampi."

"Wonderful. Sir, have you decided on your wine."

"I think a nice sauvignon blanc would work. Do you have a suggestion?"

"I enjoy the Kim Crawford."

"Very well. Elly?"

"I'll stick with the seltzer. I'm allergic to alcohol."

"Then I think we're all set Jeanette." I turned to my charming companion, "So tell me about Elly."

"I got married my senior year in college to a baseball player. I won't tell you who it is because he's pretty famous now. Let's say I'm receiving a substantial portion of his salary for my alimony."

The appetizer arrived and we both placed some chips on our appetizer plates.

I said, "Sounds like it wasn't exactly a match made in heaven."

She shook her head, "He married me so he would have a trophy wife. I joined him at his first minor league team after I graduated. Most of the players weren't married. There were four of us wives. One of them told me that management would expect me to put out."

"Are you kidding me?"

"I kid you not. Her name was Sue. She told me that in order for our husbands to get promoted to the next level we would have to fuck someone in the organization. She said she'd already been with some big wig from the major league team. She said the guy was pretty demanding. This was during spring training and she had to meet with the guy three times for sex. The first time he forced his smelly dick down her throat and was very rough. Once he fucked her up the ass. I decided there was no way I was taking it up the ass for anyone. There was no way I was fucking anyone. Period. I was not some two-bit slut that would prostitute myself for my husband's career."

"So what happened?"

"Toward the end of the season, my husband, let me call him Jim. Jim says that we were going to a fancy dinner at the boss' hotel suite. I told him that we could go, but when the boss wanted to fuck me, I would tell him to go fuck himself. Jim was really pissed. He knew what was coming! He begged me reconsider and to put out. I said screw it and didn't go to the dinner. Jim was a really good ball player and didn't need me fucking people for him. The following spring he was promoted from A to AAA. By August he had been called up to the majors.

"That September there was a picture of him in The Sporting News with a blonde on his arm. I filed for divorce in October. It was settled in November and I get alimony that is a percentage of his total salary. I'm set for life."

"So why play in a band?"

"Because I love making music."

"Fair enough."

Elly took a sip of her drink, "How about you?"

Our dinner arrived. I raised my glass, "A toast. To talented, musical friends."

"To friends." We both took a sip. "Tell me about Sean."

I told her about my divorce and the circumstances surrounding it. It didn't scare her away, so that was good. We discussed music, what we liked, and what we didn't like.

I decided to see if I could crack the door open, "So tell me about your no romance rule."

Elly's lips pressed together, "I knew you would ask me about that." She leaned back in her chair, "Initially I was thinking that romance in a band is a bad thing. I was thinking mostly of Fleetwood Mac - John and Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. I think Mick Fleetwood was involved with both women."

"Those romances led to some amazing music."

"Yeah, I know. I realize that reason doesn't hold water. I think in the back of my mind I did it to try and control Lindsey. I walked in on her giving Keith, that's our last guitarist, a blow job. I also overheard her and Pete going at it in the backroom. I think she's fucked or sucked half the men in this town."

"Not this one. Although she tried twice. Lindsey told me she was a nymphomaniac."

"I wouldn't doubt it. Usually when we leave Rich walks us out. On a couple of occasions I've seen Lindsey's car rocking and steamed up windows. Last summer some guy had her bent over the trunk of a car banging away."

I laughed, "As I was leaving I caught Lindsey in my headlights giving head to some guy in the trees."

"See. She's insatiable. I didn't know how to take her idea of a threesome on Monday. What do you think about that?"