My Graduate School Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's intriguing."

"You're so polite. To be honest, I think it is intriguing also." She gave me a little wink. "She has more sex in a week than I've had since my divorce. Part of me wanted to take her up on it. Would you join me in a threesome with Lindsey?"

"Well, there's the no romance rule we have to contend with."

She nodded.

I continued, "Lindsey says none of her sex is romantic."

"I know. That's why my rule isn't working. She treats Pete like her boy toy and will grab his crotch when she thinks no one is looking. I think I will get rid of the rule. How about right now?"

"Okay."

She sat up, "Although when I announce that tomorrow night the first thing that Lindsey is going to say is that I got rid of it so I could be with you."

"Oh."

"How would you feel about that?"

"Being with you?"

"Yeah."

"Elly, I have to say that you are quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever had dinner with."

"What would it take for me to be the most beautiful woman that you have had sex with?"

"Hmm. You ask hard questions. Pun intended."

Elly smiled, "May I assume that this possibility is something you would be open to?"

I had a shit eating grin, "Oh, quite possibly. You need to know that I held a very high level security clearance in the navy. I am very good at keeping secrets."

"Meaning?"

"I don't kiss and tell."

"Good to know." She leaned in as close as she could. "So, hypothetically speaking. If a woman was to have sex with you, what could she expect?"

"Well, if past performance is indicative of future action, I would say that she could expect multiple orgasms. Hypothetically of course."

She looked doubtful, "I've heard that from several men and they never deliver. What makes you think you could deliver? Hypothetically of course."

"Well, my dear Elly, I have studied the female anatomy and I have found that standard coitus is not enough to induce an orgasmic response in human females."

She laughed, "This sounds so academic."

"It is a hypothetical situation so of course it sounds academic. My personal research has found that the human female requires a substantially greater level of stimulation to her genitals than does the male of the species. Specifically, stimulation to her clitoris. That is best done through cunnilingus. One must also consider the Gräfenberg spot or g-spot when sustaining an orgasm."

"It sounds like you are studying to be an M.D. rather than a Ph.D."

I decided to turn the tables on her, "So what might a prospective sexual partner expect from you?"

She leaned as close as she could, "I hope a prospective sexual partner wouldn't be disappointed, but I do not have a lot of sexual experience."

I looked at her doubtfully, "No way."

"Serious. I didn't start having sex until I was a junior in college. I got married. That was usually boring sex. Since my divorce I've been with maybe three guys. None of them set off any fireworks. Believe it or not, although I'm not a virgin, I'm pretty inexperienced."

Jeanette returned, "Can I interest you in our dessert menu?"

Elly looked at me.

I said, "No thank you. I'm going to meet a friend later for dessert. Elly?"

"I'm meeting someone also."

"Okay. I'll get your checks."

Elly looked at me, "Can I assume that I am that friend?"

"You may."

"Can I assume I am the dessert?"

"You may."

*****

Elly drove us back to my apartment and parked on the street.

I looked over at her, "Would you like to come in for some dessert?"

"Love to."

When we got inside my apartment she turned to me, "I preparation for dessert, I think I would like to show you what I'm not wearing under this dress."

She pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders and peeled it off, allowing it to pool at her feet. She stood there wearing only her heels. Astrid wasn't too far off when she described Elly as looking like Marilyn Monroe. Actually, Elly was closer to a modern Playboy Bunny. She had an hourglass figure. Her ample breasts had a slight, sexy sag. She had small areolae, but nipples like pencil erasers. Her dark pubic hair was naturally shaped like a fan and she had trimmed it nicely. Elly turned around slowly. Her legs and ass were toned. She was a classic beauty.

She kicked off her heels and walked over to me, "Can I interest you in dessert?"

"Most certainly."

"Would you be too offended if I were to undress you?"

"Not at all."

I took off my jacket and tossed it aside. I kicked off my shoes. Elena was about six inches shorter than I was. She put her arms around my neck and lifted her chin to me. I placed my hands on that perfect ass and kissed her. I felt her lips part and our tongues met. She sent shivers down my spine and my cock began to stiffen.

We necked for quite a while. She spoke into my mouth, "I got distracted. I was going to undress you."

"Yes."

She continued kissing me. I was growing harder by the second.

Her hips were pressed against me, "I feel something coming between us."

She leaned back as I cupped her ass, holding her hips to me. She began unbuttoning my shirt.

She spread the two halves of my shirt and placed her hands on my pecs, "You're musclely, but not too musclely. I love this chest hair."

"Is musclely a word?"

"I don't care."

I took my hands off her long enough to let my shirt fall to the floor.

She looked up at me, "Mr. Sean, I am a little concerned. There seems to be something in your trousers. Perhaps I should investigate."

I feigned concern, "Oh no! I think you should."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and soon had my pants free and they dropped to the floor. My erection was distorting the front of my boxers.

Elly pulled my boxers off, "Oh, I like this."

My cock was at maximum hardness. She petted me and ran her fingers through my pubic hair. Then she began running her tongue over every inch of me. She locked eyes with me as she made a series of approving groans. She took the head and began sucking and bobbing. Looking down on this goddess sucking my cock would have probably sent me over the edge if I hadn't been having sex all week.

I decided I need to be doing the work, "Elly, my beautiful friend, perhaps we should retire to my bedroom where I can have my dessert."

"Oh, I like that idea."

I helped her to her feet and led her to my bed. She laid down and placed a pillow behind her head. My initial impulse was to dive into her pussy, but I thought better. A long, slow, teasing build up to an orgasm was what she really needed.

I knelt beside her and stopped to study her amazing body. I noticed how her labia were something straight out of a Georgia O'Keefe painting. Her delicate labia minora extended out forming a beautiful flower.

She grabbed my cock, "Like what you see?"

"Love what I see. Has Hugh Heffner seen you?"

"Thanks for the compliment, but I wouldn't go near that old geezer."

I laughed. Then I spent the next twenty minutes kissing and licking every inch of Elly's body. Eventually I nestled between her legs and brought her to an extended orgasm using her clit, nipples, and g-spot. What was truly amazing, was that she fought through her sensitivity and allowed me to lick her clit well into her third or fourth orgasm. Finally, she rolled away from me onto her stomach, clamping her legs together. She was laughing and panting at the same time.

"Oh, Sean!" She tried to catch her breath, "Give me a moment."

I laid back on the pillows, my cock hard as a rock.

Elly looked over at me, "Round two."

She straddled me and placed my cock at her opening. She slowly pressed me into her tight vagina. Elly used all the classic cowgirl moves, starting out very slow and gradually sped up. At first I just cupped her breasts, but after several minutes she wanted me to pull her nipples. After ten minutes or so she placed her feet on either side of my torso and started doing squats on my cock. The angle must have been just right for her g-spot because she started having an orgasm again soon after.

Elly flopped over on her hands and knees, "Hard! Do me hard!"

I lined up behind her and gave her everything I could. She arched her back and pulled us over so that one hand was on the headboard. The other was at her clit. I continued slamming her, most likely hitting her g-spot again and again. Her vagina contracting on me finally sent me over the top.

"Elly, I'm cumming."

"Yes!"

I drove into her and came as deep inside that luscious pussy as I could. She pulled off of me and pushed me onto my back, mounting me cowgirl one last time before I became limp.

Elly stopped moving and just sat there on me, her hands on my chest. I could feel her vagina contracting. Her head was thrown back and she was still trying to catch her breath. I didn't dare touch her erect nipples since they might be very sensitive. Instead, I placed my hands on her hips.

She took a deep breath, "Ahhhhh." She looked down at me, leaned forward, and kissed me. "That was so much fun. It feels like I'm been cumming for hours."

*****

When my clock radio came on at 8 am, Elly was snuggled up next to me. I kissed her forehead and she stirred.

She rolled onto her back exposing those amazing breasts, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Can I make you some breakfast?"

"Sure. What are the options?"

"I have eggs, sausage, I could whip up some pancakes. Toast."

"Coffee."

"That goes without saying."

She thought for a moment, "How about an egg with some toast?"

"Very well. You're free to use the shower if you so desire."

"I do."

I made the coffee and naked Elly trotted back and forth to the bathroom. She came to the table fully dressed while I was just wearing a robe. We had a leisurely breakfast. She explained that she couldn't get remarried because she would lose the income from her ex. One idea that she floated was that if we were to become lovers, she could follow me to whatever university I ended up at and we could make music as a duo. I told her that it had interesting possibilities.

After we ate I ran through the shower and got dressed. About eleven, Elly decided that she should get on with her day.

She kissed me and saw herself out.

A couple of minutes later my doorbell rang.

When I answered it Astrid came marching in, "I just saw Marilyn Monroe leave here in her red sports car. She had that freshly fucked glow about her." She glared at me, "I can't fucking believe you!"

"What?"

"You fucked her didn't you?!"

"So what if I did?"

"We have a thing!"

"Have I said that?" Astrid glared at me. "The correct answer is 'I didn't'. What I did say, was that if you and I were to become serious, then you would be my one and only. We're not there."

"Yes we are!"

"Did I say that?"

She glared at me then marched off to the kitchen, "I need some fucking coffee."