My Graduate School Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Oh ... perfect ..."

She worked her way up and down my shaft a couple of times. Finally, she took the head into her mouth and then began sucking in earnest. I moaned my approval with every move. She started moving her hands on my shaft.

I touched her cheek, "You're doing great."

"Please don't touch me."

"Okay." The source of her horror story?

"I had a bad experience."

"Fair enough."

She was vigorously bobbing on my cock, taking it a few inches into her mouth. Her hand was stroking the bottom half of my shaft. Every few bobs she slow and suck as hard as she could. I whispered encouragement and she responded with more vigor.

"Astrid, I'm going to cum."

She broke the seal, "Okay." She sucked the head even harder, stroking my shaft with her hands.

I was tempted to thrust my hips upward, but I stayed still. I came hard and some cum spurted from the side of her mouth. She started moaning her approval, milking my shaft for every drop by sucking, licking, and then more sucking.

She came off my cock. "That's tasty. Do you like that I just swallowed all your cum?"

"Very sexy."

"Here's some that escaped." She licked the cum off my stomach, "How do you feel about kissing me after that?"

"Bring your pretty lips up here."

Astrid kissed me with an open mouth, her tongue probing into my mouth.

I could taste my saltiness, "Thank you Astrid. That was very nice. I would love to return the favor."

She looked at her watch, "I don't think we have time." She had a devious look on her face, "But if you really want to, we could do it after your class."

"That seems fair."

"Could I sleep in your bed again?"

"I suppose."

"Will you sleep in it with me?"

"Sure."

*****

I made us the stir fry that I didn't get around to on Monday. While I cooked, Astrid reviewed my paper. She brought it over to me and made several suggestions. She was really good at what she did. We had a companionable dinner together and then I was off to class. I allowed Astrid to stay in the apartment while I was gone.

When I got back a little after 10, it was nice to be greeted at the door. She wore one of my t-shirts, her nipples just noticeable through the fabric.

She kissed me, "Wouldn't you like to be greeted like this every day?"

"It sounds like you are looking to move in."

"We could save rent."

"And what if it didn't work out?"

"We'd make it work out."

"Easier said than done. I've been married, remember?"

Astrid went quiet then led me to the couch, "Want to tell me about the class?"

"It was four hours long. We really don't have time."

She kissed my hand, "You look tired."

"I am. It feels like you are trying to domesticate me."

"We don't have to have sex. I just like being with you."

I kissed her, "You smell very clean. You must have showered."

"I did."

"Let's go to bed. I don't think I can let a freshly bathed Astrid be ignored.

She hurried ahead of me and I saw the t-shirt go flying. Astrid slid under the covers, lay back on the pillows, and smiled demurely at me.

I stood at the side of the bed and stripped off my clothes, looking down at her, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm not incredibly creative when it comes to sex."

"I don't think sex needs to be creative as long as it's pleasurable."

I slid between the covers and took her in my arms, "Hmm."

She touched my tumescent cock, "You're very cozy."

"I need to pick up where we left off this afternoon."

I slid beneath the covers and buried my nose in her pubes, luxuriating in her scent. Astrid flipped the covers back so she could see me. I took my time and slowly brought her to an orgasm. Once I had her cumming I mounted her and pressed myself into her opening. By now I had quite a bit of staying power, but I didn't have the stamina. After five minutes or so of thrusting I had her move to her hands and knees and I finished her off doggy style. We collapsed in each other's arms.

I whispered, "I told you I'm not creative."

"I told you I didn't care. That was a great orgasm."

*****

On Thursday morning, Katie showed up at my spot in the library a little early. I received her buxom hug with joy.

She sat down next to me, "Sean, I have an idea."

"Do tell."

"Would you like to come over to my apartment tomorrow morning?"

I must have had a puzzled look on my face.

She explained, "I can make you some breakfast and then we can have some non-romantic sex."

My sex life was moving into high gear. "Have you thought about how that would change our relationship?"

"Yes. I am determined that nothing will change between us. Well, except the fact that we will know what each other looks like naked."

"You need to know that what happens between us is something I will never share with anyone."

"Oh, I like that. I remember when I lost my virginity after my senior prom. The next day the entire school knew about it. I think I will adopt that idea. No kiss and tell."

*****

Katie and I went over to the cafeteria. I saw Pablo across the room. "I'll be right back. I gotta talk to someone real quick."

When Pablo saw me he suddenly looked pissed, "What the fuck do you want?"

I motioned to a chair, "Can I sit?"

"As long as you're not staying."

"I just wanted you to know that I never encouraged Karen and I don't have any interest in her. As far as I'm concerned she's engaged to you."

"Was engaged to me. You better not be fucking with me man."

"I'm serious. When I asked her what she thought she was doing and what happened to your engagement she told me it was over. Personally I wouldn't trust her and I have no interest in her."

"That's not what she told me."

"She touched me a lot under the table, but I never touched her."

"Then she's a lying sack of shit."

"I'm sorry Pablo."

He nodded, "I appreciate you telling me."

*****

Thursday's gig at Smitty's was scheduled to start at seven o'clock. I got there a little after six. Elena showed up a few minutes later and showed me how she wanted things set up. She wanted Pete in back, of course, but she wanted the rest of us to be able to see one another. I took the far left side of the small stage. Then it would be Katie and Elena in the middle, and Lindsey on the other end.

I set up my rig and was ready in no time. Pete showed up about quarter after and I helped him lug his drums in.

When we were out by his car he asked, "Have you had a chance to fuck Lindsey yet?"

"No. Elena has interrupted both times."

"I just go over when she gets out of work. She's fucking amazing dude. If I didn't know better, I'd think she did it for a living. The best is when she's on the rag. She takes it up the ass or takes it down her throat. Fucking amazing. I'm going to be spoiled if I'm ever with another woman."

Once I had Pete's stuff in, Katie showed up. She gave me a kiss, then I helped her with her amp. It began to lightly rain.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm excited for tomorrow."

"Me too."

Finally, Lindsey showed up around half past six. I went to help her and she kissed me. "I like having you in the band."

I carried her amp, "You just love me for my body."

"I do, but I love what you bring musically too. I need to get you over to my house on a non-rehearsal day."

"So we can make music?"

She winked at me, "That and a lot more. Or another idea, maybe after rehearsal you leave and then come back after everyone's gone to give Elena the slip."

Once everyone was set up we did a quick sound check.

The combination of our outfits was interesting. Pete and I had just worn jeans and t-shirts. Katie had a short skirt, a flowery blouse, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's. Elena wore skin tight jeans and a form fitting Nirvana t-shirt. She had a bra, but she was sporting some nice nippage. Lindsey went completely retro with a pair of seventies hot pants and a tube top. Neither of her garments left anything to the imagination - nipples and camel toe.

When we started our first set, there were maybe fifteen people in the bar. By the time we got to the fourth song, the place was packed. Astrid and Lori had snagged a table next to the dance floor, although no one was dancing yet.

In the middle of the first set, Elena announced, "I'm going to pace myself and let Sean take over for a bit."

I smiled at Astrid, "This goes out to all the brown-eyed girls."

There were some hoots and I heard Astrid yell, "Go Sean!"

I counted four and began the familiar intro to the Van Morrison piece. I was surprised when about ten people got up to dance including Astrid and Lori.

After that, we went right into "Dancing in the Dark" and the place was hopping. The dance floor was packed. A couple more pieces and we wrapped up the set. I got two glasses of water and went over and sat with Astrid and Lori.

Lori smiled, "This is so much fun!"

Several people came over and said they were enjoying themselves. When I excused myself to go to the men's room I was intercepted by an attractive woman who pressed a business card into my hand, "We should get to know one another."

When I came out another woman took my elbow, "I love what you bring to the band. Sean right?"

"Yes, Sean."

She stood very close to me, her breast touching my arm, "Are you doing anything afterwards?"

I wasn't interested in going home with a stranger, "Sorry. Yes."

"I'll get you my number. Maybe we can meet up some time." She went on her tiptoes and kissed me.

I nodded. When I got back to the table, Astrid asked, "Who was that?"

"I don't know. I was hit on twice in the span of five minutes. I might need you two to save me later tonight."

Lori laughed, "That's hilarious! What do you think Astrid?"

"I suppose we can help him out. You're going to owe us though. Big time owe us!"

The rest of the evening went really well. Elena's layout worked quite well, allowing us to see each other. She read the crowd like a pro. Several times she waved her hand to have us extend a piece.

By the end of the evening I had at least five phone numbers. Astrid seemed a little concerned, but Lori thought it was funny. I wasn't too sure what to think. I'd never had women do this before. When we wrapped up, Astrid got a little clingy trying to send out a signal that I was taken. We got everyone's gear packed up.

By the time we left, the rain had stopped. As we walked to the cars, Astrid hinted that she would like to come over. I suggested that perhaps tomorrow afternoon and evening might be better. She was disappointed, but she accepted the rain check. As I was pulling out of the parking lot my headlights illuminated Lindsey on her knees in front of some guy against a tree. Her tube top was around her waist, her breasts exposed to the world. I stopped and kept the light on the couple. She flipped me off and kept going at him.

*****

I got up a bit early, showered, and shaved extra close. It was a cold day. I bundled up and drove over to Katie's apartment.

She met me at the door wearing a robe, tied at the waist. She had the robe parted enough to show some very nice cleavage.

Katie placed her hands on the back of my neck and gently kissed me, "Good morning."

"Good morning. You look fabulous."

"Last night was great, wasn't it? The longer we played together the better we got. You were pretty popular with the ladies."

"I just want to be popular with my friends."

She kissed me again, "Let me take your jacket, then we can get some breakfast."

I followed Katie into the kitchen. Along the way she tossed her robe over the back of a chair. She just wore a pair of white cotton panties. The view from behind was quite nice. Her ass was toned and her hips were proportional to the rest of her.

She went to the stove, "I hope you like pancakes."

"Love 'em"

She turned and I finally got a look at her bare breasts.

Katie laughed, "Oh, you didn't get to see me!"

She struck a pose. Her ample breasts came to the mid-point on her biceps. Her brown nipples were set nicely in quarter-sized areolae. A distinctive mons provided a contour to her panties.

I smiled, "You are stunning Nurse Katie."

"I'm glad you like. Please help yourself to the coffee. There's cream and sugar on the table."

I grabbed some coffee and leaned against the counter, admiring her body. "I haven't had a breakfast treat like this in quite a while."

"It's the least I could do for a bandmate and friend. How many pancakes?"

I looked at how large they were, "How about three?"

"Perfect."

She brought two plates over to the table and we ate our breakfast.

Katie touched my hand, "If you don't mind me asking, how many women wanted to go home with you last night?"

"I don't know about going home with me, but I left with five phone numbers."

"Are you going to take any of them up on it?"

"No. Right now I am focused on a beautiful, buxom brunette who knows how to make terrific pancakes. Did you happen to see Lindsey as you were leaving the parking lot?"

"I saw her in your headlights. She really is obsessed with sex. Have you been with her yet?"

"Remember, I don't kiss and tell even if I've never kissed."

"That's fair."

We ate in silence for a bit. Her breasts were amazing. Because of her short stature, they hung just above the table.

"Katie, I hope you won't mind, but I have been subtly observing your breasts."

"Subtly? I don't think you have been very subtle."

"Sorry, they are simply amazing."

"Thank you. You should know that I wore this outfit specifically for you."

I laughed, "I very much appreciate it. In the navy everyone always wanted to go out with the nurses. Rumor had it that they taught you some amazing sexual techniques in nursing school."

"Just basic anatomy. I do know how a man's body works. I suppose I know more than the average girl on the street." She looked at my empty plate, "Are you done?"

I nodded.

"Perhaps I could show you what I know in the privacy of my bedroom."

"Wonderful idea." I drained the rest of my coffee, "Please lead on my dear."

Katie stood and took my hand. When we got to her bedroom she undressed me.

She still had her panties on so I knelt before her, "Let's finish the undressing."

I pulled her panties down revealing a nicely trimmed brown bush and a prominent mons and labia majora.

Katie smiled down at me, "If you make yourself comfortable, I remembered something from anatomy class that I could try on you."

I climbed on the bed, "How would you like me?"

"Lean back on the pillows so you can see me. I think that we will need to take turns pleasuring each other. I pleasure you first."

Katie knelt between my legs, teasing me into hardness with her tongue and fingers. I watched intently as she ran her tongue the length of my shaft, flicking at my sensitive frenulum.

She smiled at me, "How about this spot?" She lifted my balls and licked the sensitive spot above my perineum. I groaned as she sent shivers up my spine.

Katie exclaimed, "Oh! Look what I found!" She took a drop of pre-cum and rubbed it on my anus. "I need more of this."

Katie milked me for a few more drops.

I said, "You know, vaginal fluid is also a good lubricant."

"Excellent idea. I'm really wet."

I felt her damp fingers circling my asshole.

She looked up at me, "Just so you know what I'm doing, they say that massaging a man's prostate during a blow job will greatly enhance his pleasure."

"Sounds wonderful."

Katie took each of my balls into her mouth and hummed a little. The vibrations felt amazing.

She crawled up and straddled me, placing my erection between her wet labia. She slid back and forth on me for a while.

I reached up and cupped her breasts, "Could you lean forward for me?"

I circled her nipples with my tongue, then gave each one a nice suck.

Katie closed her eyes, "Ummm. That's nice."

She reached down and placed my cock at her entrance, "Just a little bit of fucking then I'll get back to sucking."

She pressed me into her womanhood, squeezing me in the warmth and wetness, "Oh that feels so good." She leaned forward and kissed me.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers, "Wonderful."

She slowly ground her hips. Her vagina grasping, pulling my cock.

She groaned and threw her head back, "I'll get back to work in a moment."

"No rush. This is heavenly."

Katie kept her hips slowly moving for several minutes. Finally, she lifted her hips and my cock came out of her, "Now where was I?"

She moved back between my legs and her mouth was back on my penis, sucking for all she was worth, "Oh. I taste good!"

She looked up into my eyes and started probing into my anus. She reached my prostate and began rubbing. It didn't take long.

"Oh god Katie! I'm going to cum."

She stopped everything, "Oh no you don't." She smiled at me, "We have to make this last."

Katie returned to my balls and licked them. She took my glans and circled it with her tongue, "Promise me you'll tell me when you're going to cum?"

"I will."

Twice more she brought me to the edge and backed off. She started bobbing up and down on me.

She tried to take as much of me as she could, but she gagged, "How do those women swallow a man whole?'

"I am not the person to ask."

She laughed, "Do you like that?"

"It's all amazing Katie. You don't have to deep throat me."

"I know, but as a medical professional I should understand the mechanics of gagging. I have an idea."

Katie slowly took me in her mouth again, her eyes locked in on mine. She swallowed and pressed me further in. She hummed on me a little then eased off. She tried again, taking me a little further.

She pulled off and smiled at me, "I got this."

Third time was the charm and soon had my entire shaft in her throat. She was humming the entire time. I could feel her swallowing, sending shivers up my spine.

She pulled off with a rope of saliva dripping from her mouth, "How was that?"

"Amazing."

"I took every inch of you."

"I'm just an average-sized guy."

"And I know I can swallow an average-sized guy's penis. I'm feeling proud of myself. Bring your legs up. I need better access."

I did as she bid and I felt her finger probing my ass again. She was vigorously bobbing up and down on me.

I started approaching the edge, "Here it comes."

Again she stopped. She smiled up at me, "You'd like to cum, wouldn't you?"

"If you don't mind."

"Next time."

She licked my balls and worked up my shaft, "Ready?"

We locked eyes as Katie ran her tongue repeatedly around the head. She focused on the sensitive crown, then some gentle sucks, slowly bobbing up and down. She extended her neck, closed her eyes, and slowly took my entire cock into her mouth. She looked up at me as I felt her tongue on my balls. She was swallowing then humming, sending electricity up my spine. She repeated that a half dozen times. Her finger found my prostate and began rubbing.

"Oh god Katie! Cum!"

My back arched. Her mouth came off me and she was stroking me with her hand, her finger in my ass rubbing my prostate. The orgasm that hit me was intense. I began shaking as my entire world narrowed down to my penis and my ass. I felt warm cum hit my stomach. My asshole was contracting on Katie's finger. I felt her mouth on my cock and she vigorously mouth fucked me. Tremors ripped through my body. I looked down and there was a string of cum across Katie's face.

Her finger pulled out of me and I could feel her cleaning me up. Then she milked my shaft for more cum.

Katie came up to my face and gently kissed me. I grabbed her face and licked a bit of cum she missed.

She smiled, "That is so hot."

I kissed her, probing with my tongue, tasting my saltiness on her lips.

She spoke into my mouth, "I love that you don't mind kissing me."