My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordof screamed, "NO. NO. THIS IS WRONG, DON'T DO IT."

At that moment, I was not sure of anything. I looked back at Kim, she had taken off her suit and was naked. Her full breast floating in the water, her clit showing itself from between her labia. She was helping Rosa undo my suit. Together they managed to pull it down, exposing my semi hard cock. Kim moved closer, wrapped her legs around my waist, and took hold of my now ridged dick and guided to the entrance of her open pussy. She then eased herself down on my engorged cock.

Myra kept saying, "Oh, ya, this is what we need, Fuck her.

Gordof said something, but I was no longer listening.

Rosa placed one hand on my ass, and using her index figure began to massage my sphincter until it loosened up. She then pushed it deep, probing my rectum. She continued her assault on my ass adding a second figure.

Myra yelled, "Oh, ya babe, you know what momma wants.

Kim's pussy was so tight it felt like a rubber band around my throbbing cock. Kim continued to bounce on my pick as my nuts filled with cum. I was about to blow my load deep in her cunt when Kim looked over to Rosa, and Rosa looking back, Kim nodded yes. She then pushed herself off of me, and Rosa took Kim's position. She pushed herself down onto me as deeply as she could and commenced to ride me like a bucking bronco. Kim was next the Rosa with one hand squeezing her tit and the other fingering her clit.

Myra screamed, "Ya, fuck your little cousin, give her your big hard rod." My balls where so full, if I didn't release my cum, they would explode. Finally, I couldn't' take it anymore and was about to pump my load deep into Rosa.

"Tim, can you get the ladder and help us in."

"What, ha, what did you say?" Startled, I looked at the water, there was Kim and Rosa floating behind the boat waiting for help to get out of the water.

"Did you fall asleep? I am sorry for waking you." Kim asked

"It's Ok. Here, let me get the ladder." I placed the ladder in the bracket and helped them in. As they got out of the water their skin glistened from the sunlight. The wet fabric of their suits was in the proper places and not as I imagined. Still in a fog, I stumbled for words. "What did you see?"

"I saw all kinds of small fish, an eel, and a turtle."

"I saw some coral, fish, and the same eel Rosa saw."

"Cool, as soon as you are ready, let's get going."

"Ok."

We stowed the gear and started back to the house. Still pretty shaken from the dream and unsure what to make of it. I kept to myself on the right back. Kim and Rosa sat in the front talking, and enjoying the sun. I looked over to see how they were doing, and for a split second, I thought they were naked, their legs wide, showing their spread open pussies. I rubbed my eyes and the image was gone. Once at the dock we put everything away and I started to wash down the boat.

We are going into the pool. Would you like us to help you before we do? No, I'm fine. Go ahead. I gave the boat a quick wash and headed for the pool.

"The water looks great."

"It sure is. Are you coming in?"

"Yes, as soon as I make myself a drink."

"I have one here for you."

"Thanks." I stepped into the pool sinking to my neck. Kim waded over to hand me the drink. The water was cool and relieving. Kim and Rosa, we're sitting on the edge of the pool, idly talking, and sipping on another cocktail. I didn't want to get involved remembering Rose could sense my thoughts. I swam under water for a way, and came up right in front of them. I open my eyes to see both of them naked, legs apart, Kim had a hand on Rosa's pussy, spreading her wet lips wide, and Rosa was doing the same for Kim.

I rubbed my eyes again the image disappeared.

"Is everything alright?" Kim asked.

"Yea, I just got water in my eyes."

I got out of the water and went in to the kitchen to prepare the hamburgers. What is gone on with me? I thought. Pull yourself together. I went into the other room to compose myself.

The rest of the evening was pretty quiet. Rosa and Kim talked away, having more drinks and becoming inebriated. I cooked up some hamburgers on the grill. Finally, they got out of the pool to sit down and eat. Rosa was pretty drunk, and Kim was pretty drunk herself. After eating, Rosa announced she was going home. She stood up and staggered towards the door.

"Stop. You're not going to drive home like that!" I grabbed her keys. "You're going to spend the night. You can sleep in the spare room."

"I'm fine," she argued, almost falling into a chair.

Kim got up, staggered over, and slurred, "No. You're pretty drunk. You're staying."

"Alright, I guess you're right."

I went upstairs to ensure the spare room was made-up and ready for her. Then returned downstairs to find Rosa and Kim trying to help each other get up and go to bed. It was funny, like the blind leading the blind or the drunk staggering with the drunken. I put my arms around them and guided them up the stairs into their appropriate rooms.

As soon as I set Rosa down on the bed, she fell back and was out like a light. She was lying there in her bathing suit, arms out, legs spread wide. The bottom of her bathing suit was tight over her pubic mount and was sporting a deep camel toe. Her nipples where hard and pressed against the fabric of her top. I stood there for a minute looking at her. I didn't notice it but I had a hand grasping my hardening pick. "Now's your chance. She's drunk. She won't know that you stripped her. You can always say you helped her out of her clothes to sleep."

Gordof said, "It's not right to take advantage when she's like this." I put the covers over her and went off to see how Kim was doing. I walked into our bedroom. Kim was sitting on the bed, haft undressed, tangled up in her bathing suit, struggling to get it off.

"Can you help me? I seem to be stuck."

"Sure, hold on a second," I guided her arms to the appropriate holes, getting the upper part off. She was naked from the waist up. Swaying back and forth. "Do you want to have sex?" She then fell back and passed out.

I laughed "Sure" and knelt and pulled the suit off. Still on my knees, looking up directly between her parted legs, her pussy was open and there was a droplet of liquid seeping out.

"Lick it. You know you want to. It's right there in front of you. She wants it, even if she doesn't, she will never know. Then you can fucker." Myra whispered. I leaned over and ran the tip my finger between her labia. Kim made a low moan. I pushed one than two figures inside her, the mussels of her pussy contracted around my fingers, and was she ever so wet. Again, she moaned.

"Go ahead, she wants it. Myra screamed.

I had to agree I was very tempting. But I knew from past experiences it would be unrewarding when Kim is this drunk. I might as well fuck a bag of Jelly.

"You made the right choice," Gordof said.

"Blah blah blah, at this rate, I'm never going to get any sex," Myra said

With both of them passed out, I could look through the book and determine if my dream was related to the crystal. After looking and not finding anything, I decided I would summon my grandmother. Maybe she might know something. I went out into the backyard so the girls couldn't hear. I pulled out the crystal and called out for my grandmother. She appeared to me. "What can I help you with, my darling?

Grandma, I had this most vivid dream today of things I wanted and desired, but I know it was not right. It was so real; I've never had one like this before. I looked in the book and didn't find anything related to the crystal. Have you ever heard of anything like that?"

"Was your dream sexual?"

"Yes."

"Was Myra in charge?"

"I wouldn't say in charge, but she was definitely there and dictating."

"You won't find anything in the book about it. I've only heard it happens to ones that have great power. I always knew you were special, more than anyone else I've met. This confirms it. You have the power to be a great warlock. But you have to be very careful, your powers can be used for good, but they also can be used for evil. You must keep Myra under control. That's all I can tell you for now. My energy is running low, and I have to go, but if you ever need more, please call on me."

I thought to myself, what does she mean? I could be a great warlock. I have great powers? I seem to pick this up faster than Rosa, but she has the power to sense my thoughts which I don't have. It has been a long day. I decided to go to bed and worry about it tomorrow.

Tim, Tim, wake up, Tim. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a dark figure standing beside me. My eye slowly adjusted to the light. There in the glimmering moonlight stood Rosa, she was naked. I quickly looked over to Kim, but the bed was empty. Looking back to Rosa, there stood Kim, also naked.

"Tim, Rosa has told me about your activities at her house, so the only way to solve it is, we both should fuck you," Kim said. Rosa smiled, nodded yes, then reached under the covers and found my hardening cock. Still partly asleep and unsure if it was real or another dream.

"Are you going to start fucking them, or do I need to teach you step by step how to do it," Myra said. Rosa leaned over, placing the tip of my cock between her lips. It felt so warm and natural. It had to be true. She parted her lips further, taking more of my hard dick deeper into her mouth. It was warm and wet. It definitely has to be real. Kim climbed onto the bed, straddling my chest, inching her wet hot pussy up to my face. I thought, OK, this has got to be real; I can smell her sex.

"Oh yeah, we're finally going to get some," Myra yelled.

"You can't do this. She's your cousin," Gordof cried out.

I felt the mussels of Rosa's throat relaxed as my cock slipped deeper into her throat until her nose was pressing against my pubic bone.

"Oh, that's it, cousin, swallow my cock."

I looked up into Kim's face. Her eyes were big and wide, and with a giant smile, she asked, "Are you ready for this?" I nodded. She placed her knees on both sides of my head and lowered her hot, juicy cunt to my waiting mouth.

"My horny pussy needs some attention. Lick it."

With my cock deep in Rosa's throat, she slid her hand under my ass and pressed her middle figure against my rectum, circling it. She managed to work it slowly into my ass. When she touched my prostate, I thought I would blow a load right then. She must have sensed it, because she withdrew my cock from her mouth and crawled up behind Kim. Straddling my waist, she slowly lowered herself down on my aching cock. Then she began to contract her mussels, milking my dick like a cow milking machine. With my hands firmly squeezing Kim's tits, I split my attention between sucking on her clit, pinching her nipples, and postponing my orgasm into Rosa's wet cunt. But I could no longer keep my swollen balls from erupting. Finally, I mumbled in Kim's wet pussy, "I'm going to cum."

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz. Startled, I looked for what was making that inferno noise. I realized it was the alarm clock. It was 6:00, time for me to get up and go to work. Dazed, I look down at my raging hard dick, then over to Kim, asleep on her side. I thought to myself, damn, another dream. I got to do something about this.

"If you want to stop these dreams, you need to stop fighting me and let me take control," Myra said.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'm the one controlling them."

"I'm telling you to stop them, or else!"

"Or else what? You're not strong enough to resist."

"Oh yeah, you don't know who you're screwing with Myra."

"I've seen hundreds of your type, and I always win in the end. I'll get what I need, and you'll go mad."

"Oh yeah, I don't need this crystal. I'll return to it when I'm stronger and can control you."

"We'll see."

I took the crystal off and put it in a drawer in my desk. "That's how I take care of you, Myra." I finished getting ready for work. Before I left I checked on Rosa, she was still asleep. I did notice her bathing suit on the floor next to the bed. She must have woke up sometime during the night and taken it off.

Over the next few days, I felt much more at ease. Not having to battle with Myra.

I now had time to concentrate on my studies. I started reading about how to change people's attitudes and moods. The basic stuff was just to change people from being unhappy to happy. I figured I would try it with Rosa.

Wednesday, I went to Rosa's as usual. She opened the door before I had a chance to ring the doorbell.

"How did you know I was about to knock."

"I sensed it."

"You are getting good at that."

"No, I was just kidding. I saw your headlights."

"You're such a smart ass."

"Ya, by the way, I wanted to thank you for Sunday."

"You don't have to."

"Yes, I do, and I am so sorry for getting drunk and passing out."

"It was nothing. I am glad you had a good time."

"I don't remember taking off my bathing suit. Did Kim remove my close?"

"She must have because I didn't."

"Also, did something happen that I should know about?"

"Like what?"

"Well, when I woke up, I had a funny taste in my mouth and, Auh."

"And what?"

"I am not sure how to ask this."

"Just ask."

"Ok, I was sore between my legs when I woke up. Did we have sex?"

"WHAT?"

"It's the only thing I can think of for my soreness."

"NO. We did not have sex."

"Ok, don't get out of sorts. It's just. Forget I ever mentioned it."

"I can't believe you would ever think that Kim or I would do anything to you while you were passed out!"

"OK, OK, I must have fallen while I was drunk. Please forgive me for asking."

"I forgive you. You're my favorite cousin. "I thought about it for a second, then remembered she could sense my thoughts and decided to continue like nothing had happen.

"Thank you. Let's get back to our studies. Have you read up on the mood spell?'

"I have. Do you want to go first, or shall I?"

"Why don't you try it on me first."

I closed my eyes and spoke the words. "There, how do you feel?"

"I Don't feel any different. I don't think it worked. You should try it again."

"I think it did. A couple of minutes ago, you were happy and jovial. Now you're serious about getting things done."

"I don't think you're right; I just changed my attitude."

"No, I changed your attitude."

"You seriously think you did?"

"Well, let's try it again. But I'll video you with my phone this time so that you can believe it."

I went through the spell, and this time I told her to be remorseful of how she treated me about the dress issue the other night.

"Tim, I'm so sorry about how I teased you, getting you excited by allowing you to look inside my dress. Letting you think that you were possibly going to see my breasts."

"Well, I believe it worked."

"What do you mean it worked?"

"Here, watch the recording." Rosa watched the video. Oh my God, it does work! Now it's my turn to try it on you." She thought for a second, then started the recording on her phone. Then started to say the spell.

"Rosa, that whole night with the dress, that was Myra. I did want to see your breast, but I wasn't ready to go that far yet."

"Wow, I can't believe I got you to do that."

"Do what?"

"Here, watch the video."

"It does work. Also, it reflects true honest emotions."

"By the way, who is Myra?"

Oh shit, why did I let that slip out? "The other day, you heard a female voice in my head. That was Myra. Along with the book, my grandmother left me a crystal." I opened my book to the chapter about crystals. "Here, she left me the green crystal." Rosa began to read the chapter.

"Are you telling me that you have something evil in your head telling you what to do?"

"Not anymore. She was starting to control me. So, I took it off and put it away."

"You are lucky she didn't take control of you."

"I know. When I can control her, I will use the crystal. The one thing that I will miss is seeing my grandmother."

"Wait, did you say you saw your grandmother?"

"Yes, she told me about Myra and Gordof."

"You could talk to her?"

"Only for a short time. It uses much of her energy when we talk, so we must be quick."

"Do you think I would be able to see my grandmother?"

"It's too dangerous now. We must become more powerful to control her before trying it."

"I understand. I will wait."

"Let's get back to our spells."

"That spell is very powerful, I want you to promise that you never use it on me, and I promise not to use it on you."

"Agreed. It's about that time for me to get going."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

"Ok, we'll see you next week."

"Sure."

My head was spinning as I drove home. There were so many things that have happened in the last few days. How did Rosa's clothing get removed, and did she have sex with someone? Was it me? How come Kim didn't mention anything? Did Myra have something to do with this? Now Rosa knows about the crystal. Rosa's comment about how powerful the spell could be? Could it change people's motions from like to love, friends to lovers, and possibly even hate to violence? I made a mental note to be very careful about this one.

When I got home, I tried to sleep, but my head kept thinking about Sunday. I wanted to ask my grandma, but that meant I would have to use the crystal, which would let Myra back into my head, and I didn't want that. Somewhere in the night, I finally fell asleep.

The next day I searched the book for any possible explanation for my dreams coming true. But I could not find any, just like not seeing anything about dreams. So, I figured I should be safe since I was no longer wearing the crystal.

Enough of that. I should move on. I read further about the mood spell. At the end, there was a footnote. You cannot change somebody's true emotions or their will. They will not do anything they fill is wrong.

A part of me wanted to see how far it would work. I was going to be cautious about practicing this.

Later at work, I was walking to the bathroom and saw Nancy. Nancy has always disliked me. She wouldn't even give me the time of day. But I still try to get along with her. I tried to flatter her about her dress, but she just huffed and walked away. The next day when I saw her in the hallway, I tried the spell on her. Finally, she seemed to warm up to me and even began to flirt a little bit. As she walked away, she paused and looked back. Smiling, she lifted the back of her skirt a little.

Wow, this thing could be dangerous.

At Wednesday night's meeting with Rosa, I told her how excited I was about the mood-changing spell and how I changed the woman's personality at work. She told me that she read further in the book and found that you could temporarily change someone's physical characteristics along with changing somebody's moods.

"Explain further," I asked.

She opened to the end of the chapter and began to read. "You can change anybody's appearance. If they are fat, you can make them skinny. You could change the color of their hair. But there are limits. You can't make someone 10' tall or smaller than a dog.

Here's a footnote. The spell will only last 24 hours unless it's reversed by the person and only the person casting it."

"Wow, have you tried it yet?"

"I haven't had anybody to practice on. Can I practice on you?"

"Well, It's only temporary, right?"

"Yes."

"OK, change the color of my hair. I have always wondered what I look like with red hair."

Rosa said the words to the spell.

"I didn't feel anything different." Slowly the color of my hair began to change. Starting at the roots and continuing out until my hair was scarlet red.

"Do you have a mirror?"

Rosa went to the bathroom and came back with a handheld mirror. She held it in front of herself, obscuring her chest from my view. That's when I noticed that Rosa had become very comfortable with me being around her. All she was wearing was a long T-shirt and panties underneath.