My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 06

Story Info
Tim learns magic and a lot more.
14.2k words
4.75
3.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could fall into a few different categories. I placed it into the one listed, but you decide which one it should be listed under.

This story became very long, so I broke it into more chapters. The next chapter will be posted soon.

Please forgive the spelling and grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one. I do this for my own fun.

Thank you for reading my stories.

*****

Over the next few days, I searched the book for a simple spell to start with. I finally decided to try the same one Rosa was, moving objects. I figured I'd start small, with a pencil. I close my eyes, concentrated on the words of the spell, then open my eyes. The pencil had moved 6".

I was so thrilled that I managed to move the pencil. I had to try it again. I closed my eyes and repeated the spell, I opened my eyes and the pencil was 12" the other way. I figured the next step was to try it with my eyes open. I watched in amazement as the pencil moved across the table. Over the next few days, I kept practicing, each time with something a little larger.

The next evening, we went out for dinner. As Kim talked, I zoned out. Instead, I practiced moving Kim's fork when she wasn't paying attention. I heard her ask, "How is the family history going with Rosa?"

I came back to reality in a flash.

"It's going great. We are still learning more about our grandmothers."

"Oh, what have you found out?" She had me on the spot. I needed to come up with something believable.

"We have been comparing their cookbooks and have found they must have been exchanging recipes."

"Is that all you have found out? What about their children, their parents, where they met? You know I still have not even met Rosa. Why don't you invite her to come out in the boat with us, and after stay for dinner a week from Sunday?"

"Ok, I will ask her." I knew it was only a matter of time before Kim and Rosa would have to meet.

After we left the restaurant, I texted Rosa about Sunday dinner. She responded that she would love to and that she was excited to meet Kim. Great, I thought, I will be stuck with two women talking, and somehow one of them will say something I don't want the other one to know.

The next few days I would amuse myself at work, by relocating a co-worker's phone or an important folder when they were busy with something else. I was getting bored with the easy stuff; I wondered if I could move objects that had more resistance. So, one evening, while we were out to dinner, I decided to see if I could get the zipper on the back of Kim's dress to go down. It took some serious concentration, but I did manage to get it halfway down her back without her realizing it. I knew I was pushing my luck, but I had to try one more test. I wanted to see if I could unclasp her bra. I concentrated, said the spell in my head. Kim's breast suddenly drooped. She immediately crossed her arms over her chest.

"I have to go to the ladies' room." She got up and walked off. I heard that female voice again, "Why did you stop there? You should have pulled the zipper down and let the dress fall off."

The male voice said, "No, you shouldn't. She is your wife, and you don't want to embarrass her in public."

"Tell that goodie two shoes to shut up."

"I will not shut up."

What the hell is going on in my head? I thought, just then, Kim sat down.

"I want to go."

"Alright, after I finish this drink."

"I want to go now!" She began to stand up.

"Ok, let's go."

As I drove home, Kim stared off, deep in thought, then she turned toward me and said, I don't understand how my bra managed to come undone, and why didn't you tell me my dress was unzipped."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice; I will have to pay more attention or ensure you have it clasped before we go out."

"Thank you; I'm just so embarrassed. My dress almost fell off as I walked to the bathroom."

I reached over, placing my hand on her thigh just below her crotch. "I bet that would have been a sight, you haft naked in the middle of the restaurant. Ha. Ha."

"I've been better about letting other people see me semi-naked, but I'm not ready for that kind of exposure yet." She then slid her hand under her dress and pulled the hem up to expose her pantie-covered womanhood. "The whole episode tonight has made me excited." She moved her hand, placing it on her pantie-covered muff." I watched as her finger circled her hard clit, then pressed hard on it. A small wet spot began to form on her panties. The smell of her sex filled the car. She then closed her eyes, letting her head fall back. Her body tensed, and a soft moan escape from her lips as she had an orgasm.

After she regain her composure, still breathing heavily she opened her eyes. "Oh, what was that?"

"You tell me?"

"I Just had a mini orgasm. I guess all that happened tonight excited me more than I thought."

Kim then turned and looked off, and remained silent for the rest of the drive home. I pulled into the garage.

"I'm going to bed. I need to process what just happened."

"Alright, good night."

"Good night." Kim walked off to the bedroom. I had to process everything that happened tonight myself. Two voices in my head arguing, the ability to move objects, undoing Kim's dress, and my wife getting horny from almost being exposed in the middle of a restaurant.

I knew that there was something that wasn't right. Was I going crazy, or was it possibly the crystal? I remembered my grandmother telling me to use the crystal, to call upon her if I ever had doubts or concerns.

I placed the crystal in my hand, closed my eyes, and called out to my grandmother for help. Her image appeared in my head, and I heard her voice, yes, Timothy.

"Grandma, I hear voices in my head. There's one good that wants me to do the right thing. The other one wants me to do wicked things."

My grandmother responded, "The crystal in the right person's hands can do great good. In the wrong hands, it can do nasty things. But there is a cost to use the crystal. You have met Gordof and Myra. They are the cost. Gordof comes to you in the voice of a man. He is on the good side. Myra, her voice is of a woman, is the evil side. I know it's hard to do the right thing all the time. I had my battles with them until we came to a truce. I allowed Myra to persuade me to do small sexual deviant things. This way, I was able to control her more. Gordof never agreed with this, but he had no choice but to go along. In the end, we all won, and Myra got her needs fulfilled. Gordof kept Myra from possibly killing someone, and I kept my sanity."

"Grandma, I can't believe you ever did anything evil."

"Evil no, but wicked yes. Some of the things I did with your grandpa, to satisfy Myra's and my desires would be considered criminal in some places, but normal in others."

"I don't believe you. You were sweet and saintly."

"To keep Myra under control, I had to let her influence some of my sexual activities. I must go now. My energy is growing weak." As her voice faded, I heard her say, "Remember to let Myra win sometimes, you will have fun, and you may even enjoy it."

I sat on the couch; my mind started wheeling with all the possible things I could do with these simple spells.

The rest of the week went without an issue. Wednesday evening rolled around, and it was time for our weekly meeting at Rosa's. On the ride over, I was so excited to tell Rosa how good I'd been doing with the moving spell.

Rosa opened the door; her hair pulled back and wearing a light blue dress that buttoned up the front. Rosa had it buttoned from mid-thigh to her neck. She reached out and gave me a great big hug. The smell of sandalwood filled the air.

"How is my favorite cousin this week? As we sat at the kitchen table.

I played along with the cousin thing. "It was good. I've been practicing the moving spell, and moving all kinds of things. I think I've got it."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do," I told her about the pencil and the fork at dinner. I didn't tell her about the zipper or the bra.

"You are doing better than I have. I've only managed to get the pencil to move slightly."

"I'm not an expert, but maybe I can help you. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Ok, I have nothing to lose. I will give it a try. She stood up, walked over to the counter, opened a drawer, and pulled out a spoon. Then returned to the table and sat down.

Myra whispered in my ear, "Undo the buttons of her dress." Remembering what my grandmother said.

"Let Myra win sometimes." I decided to unbutton one of the buttons.

"What, one measly button, more, undo more." I undid another. Rosa didn't seem to notice. "I want to see more, undo more."

Rosa closed her eyes and began to concentrate on moving the spoon. I took this opportunity and undid a few more. I could see the smooth skin of her thigh.

As with the flower, she opened her eyes before the spoon had finally finished moving.

"Rosa, you're doing the same thing you did with the flower; you're not finishing the spell before you open your eyes."

"I am, oh crap, I'll try it again. This time I'll concentrate more." I watched as she closed her eyes and began the spell.

"Now undo some top buttons," Myra yelled. I instantly obeyed her command, and undid them, exposing the top of her tanned breasts.

This time the spoon moved toward the edge of the table and fell off. Then, hearing the noise of the spoon hitting the ground, Rosa opened her eyes.

"Did I do that?"

"Yes, you did."

"I'm going to do it again." She leaned over, and pick up the spoon, placing it in the center of the table. She closed her eyes and spoke the spell.

"MORE yelled Myra. I undid two more bottom buttons, the dress was now open to the top of her thighs

The spoon slid quickly off the table.

"I did that." She said proudly.

"Why don't you try it with your eyes open."

"Ok." Rosa leaned over again to pick up the spoon and placed it in the middle of the table. Then, with her eyes open, she said the spell in her mind, and the spoon flew.

"Did you see that; I made that spoon fly."

"You sure did. You're getting the hang of this."

"I want to try something bigger." She looked over to the cabinets.

"MORE, DO MORE." It was like Myra had control. I undid one more top and bottom button. The dress was now open to her crotch; exposing just a hint of her pink panties. The top was unbuttoned to below her bra line, exposing a large portion of her cleavage. Rosa was so excited about the spell, she didn't notice that her dress was barely covering her. She stood and walked over to one of the cabinets, bend over from the waist, and retrieved a plastic bowl out of the bottom cabinet. As she did, the dress opened, and one of her breasts fell out. She stood up and realized she was partly exposed.

"Oh, I need to put that away." She said as she tucked her tit back inside her dress. Then she placed the bowl on the table. She worked the spell, and the bowl flew off the table.

"WOW, we have to celebrate this." She stood and went to the refrigerator, bent over, and looked inside seemingly for the wine bottle. As she stood there, legs parted, the light from the fridge shined through the thin material of the dress. I could make out the outline of her pantie-covered snatch. She stood there for a long moment.

"There it is." She stood up with the wine bottle in her hand. Then she walked over to the upper cabinet, and retrieve two wine glasses. She poured one for each of us, taking a big gulp of hers, she leaned over to give me mine. Her dress was wide open, and staring me in the face was her scantly covered breasts. I was so close I could see tiny freckles along the edge of her bra.

"What other things have you been able to move, Tim?" I looked away from her cleavage and I was about to answer.

"Have you learned how to unbutton dresses yet?" she said looking me right in the eyes with a smile on her face. The air was so thick with tension, I began to sweat, oh, I'm so fucked, I thought. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You've been slowly undoing a few of the buttons on my dress. You didn't think I noticed."

"Ah, well."

"One thing that I've never told you is that I can hear people's thoughts when they are strong enough. Yours's are screaming out. If you wanted to see my tits, all you'd have to do is ask." Her hands moved to the edges of her dress and unbuttoned the last few buttons. Holding the dress closed, she looked into my eyes and gestured like she was about to open it.

"Ya, that's what we are talking about." Myra was yelling out.

"You can't, you're married, and you love your wife," Gordof yelled.

"STOP. Please stop, I never meant to go this far. I am sorry. I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

"I'm glad you spoke up when you did. I wanted to see how far you were willing to go. But I wasn't willing to go much further, not yet."

I was so embarrassed at being caught that I didn't hear everything she said.

Rose sat down, buttoned up her dress, and sipped her wine. " Now that that's out of the way, we can continue."

"I'm sorry, Rosa, my mind is not right. I think it's the best for me to go."

"You're not upset, are you."

"You're the one that should be upset."

"I'm fine, no harm, no foul. But I am curious. Just before you stopped, I heard a woman's voice screaming Oh, Yea. And a man's voice is saying for you to stop. Are you alright?

"I can't tell you about the voices yet. I have to work on a truce.

Looking puzzled, ok, I can wait till you are ready."

"Thank you for understanding. I wish I did."

"We're still going to meet next Wednesday again."

"Yes, and the boat, and dinner on Sunday.

I stood up and started to leave. Rosa stood up and came over and gave me a big hug. "You're ok, aren't you? Yeah."

"I'm fine."

"I'll see you on Sunday."

"Yes, Sunday, and then Wednesday.

On the way home, my mind kept thinking of the whole evening, what happened, or what might have happened. Then it hit me, the last phrase she said, "Not yet." What did that mean? One thing I did realize, I would have to curtail my thoughts. If she could sense them, I could get in trouble with her.

For the next few days, I kept practicing moving larger and yet larger objects. Finally, I read further along where I could move objects with just a motion of my finger. This would be easier; I would just have to see the object wave my finger a little, and it would move.

Sunday, I got up to prepare for a day on the boat. I was looking forward to Rosa joining us, but I was also apprehensive. First, I had to control my thoughts, or she might figure out what I would be thinking about. Not that I had anything to hide, but those random ideas invariably find their way into my head. Plus, I had to keep Myra at bay.

I had the boat all packed and ready as Rosa and Kim walked out the back door.

"Did you two just happen to get here, or have you been waiting for me to finish, so you didn't have to help?"

"Rosa and I have been inside getting acquainted."

"Yes, Kim and I have much in common besides you."

"Like what?"

"Stuff," Rosa said.

"Ya, girl stuff," Kim added.

"Stuff? Ok, are you two ready to go?" They picked up their beach bags and walked toward the boat as I followed behind. Rosa had on a pastel green two-piece bikini. The top was a tube type with one strap over her left shoulder. The bottom was cut low, I could just see the top of her butt crack. There was very little material covering her butt, and even less covering her pubic mound. I thought Rosa could be a little hottie if only her breasts were more significant.

Rosa turned, gave me a stare, and, without a sound, said, "Ass hole."

Oh, I forgot about her ability to sense what you think. This is going to be a long day.

Kim was not wearing her regular sheer white one-piece. I was sure she didn't want to show Rosa that side yet. Instead, the suit she did have on was still hot. It was a solid black one-piece cut low in the front to the center of her stomach. The material barely covered her smooth full breast. The back was also cut low and wide to below her waist exposing her strong back. The sides were high above her hips, with a small triangle fabric at her pubic area. Around her waist, she had a sheer lite blue sarong. The final feature was a broad-rim white hat.

Myra whispered, "Look at all that skin. Grab Kim's ass, you want to screw her, don't you." Kim looked over her shoulder, smiled, and gave me a wink, and mouth the words, "Later." Did she sense what Myra said? I thought for a few seconds, "No, she couldn't have."

Kim and Rosa mainly stayed in the front of the boat, talking about whatever and drinking. I couldn't hear much over the sound of the engines, which I was okay with it. That way, it kept me out of trouble. They only gave me any notice when they needed another drink.

I drove around, showing Rosa the waterways and area. They both had 4 or 5 drinks by now. I figured it was time to get them into the water and sober them up. I pulled up to one of my favorite snorkel spots and dropped the anchor. The water was so clear you could see the bottom at 20'. I could make out the coral and a few fish. It was perfect.

"Here we are!"

"Ok, what are we doing?"

"I thought you might like to do some snorkeling and see the marine life." I opened a hatch and pulled out a bag full of masks, fins, and snorkels.

"Great, I love to see fish under the water," Rosa said as she picked thru the gear for some that fit. Kim was putting her stuff. I looked back to Rosa she already had her gear on and made her way to the edge of the boat to jump in. Kim was right behind her.

"Are you not coming? Kim asked.

"I wanted to make sure you two were good before I got in." I sat down on the bench seat to finish my beer.

"Where should I go?"

"Anywhere, it's all good here."

"Great." Rosa climbed onto the gunnel, put the snorkel in her mouth, and was about to jump in.

"Hold it, let's jump together." Kim climbed onto the gunnel next to Rosa and took her hand, gently squeezing it. "OK, 4, 3, 2, BLAST OFF." They both jumped in and came up to the surface and waved, then swam off.

I noticed the back of Kim's bathing suit was pulled up into her butt crack, exposing her ass cheeks, most likely from when she jumped in. I watched as Kim reached back and pulled the material even further up her ass. "What the fuck? Did she sense what I was thinking?"

I looked over to Rosa. Her head was above the water, looking at me and thrashing a little. I couldn't make out what she was doing. She waved and as she dove, her butt came out of the water. She had pulled her suit high between her ass cheeks too.

"Were they planning this? No, they didn't know I was coming here. Are they both fucking with me? I thought to myself. Whatever." I got my gear on and dove in. I swam around looking at the marine life, out of the corner of my mask, I saw Kim swimming toward me, her tits exposed, and the part of her suit that covered her pussy was pulled deep into her cunt.

Gordof whispered, "What is she doing?"

Myra added, "I don't know, and I don't care. But she looks like she wants to be fucked."

Gordof said, "Your cousin is somewhere close. You can't even think about doing her hear."

Myra added, "Who cares if she sees you? Maybe she gets off watching others."

Gordof yelled out, "Don't do it."

I felt something taking hold of my cock. I looked down, only to see Rosa's hand trying to get inside my bathing suit. I looked further to find she was naked. The sunlight distorted by the water danced on her nude body. Her small but rock-hard nipples sticking out from her small tits. She had a hand deep in her bald pussy and the other struggling to untie my suit.

Myra yelled out, "HERE IS YOUR CHANCE, DON'T FUCK IT UP. YOU CAN SCREW BOTH OF THEM."