My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It works," I chuckled.

"Now try it on me?"

"OK, what do you want changed?"

"I've always wanted to have larger breasts."

"How big do you want them?

"Let's start with a B cup."

"I'll give the spell a try. Hocus pocus, Alka zoo, alka zam, now your tits will grow to the size of Siam."

"Come on, stop kidding around, do it right."

"All right," I read the spell.

"Nothing's happening."

"I said the spell the way it was written." But then, it began to happen. The fabric of her T-shirt started to tighten and stretch.

Taking the mirror, she looked at her chest. she yelled with pleasure, "They are getting bigger." Slowly the shirt became tighter, clearly defining her nipples poking out from her B-cup breasts. "Here, hold this," Rosa handed me the mirror. "Look at them grow. I can't believe it. I've wanted this so much. I got to see them." Without even a thought, she stripped off her T-shirt. "Look at them." Cupping her breasts, she pushed them up, rolling her nipples between her fingers. "I've always wanted bigger tits." She leaned over and hugged me tightly, pressing her tits against my chest. "Thank you so much. I love them." Rosa looked back into the mirror, admiring her breasts. She was so excited; I don't think she even realized that she was naked except for her red panties. She stood before me, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"My nipples are so sensitive. I better stop. It's making me horny." She looked down at the bulge in my shorts. It looks like somebody else is getting excited. Would you like to feel them?"

"You know I would, but you know I can't."

"I am sure Kim wouldn't mind."

"Until she says so, I can't."

"How about you just suck on them?" Rosa pleaded in her sexy voice.

"Rosa, please."

Reaching down, she gave my cock a squeeze through the shorts. "Yes, I know, but maybe someday."

"Rosa, I have to go."

"Why, it's still early.

"If I don't go now, we both may do something that we'll regret."

"Ok"

"Before I go, can you change my hair back? It would be hard to explain to Kim."

"Oh, I guess so, but it looks so good on you." She said the spell, and my hair slowly changed to its original color.

"I don't suppose you want me to change you back?"

"Oh no, I think I'll keep them to the end of the spell. But I'm going to have fun until then."

"What are you intending to do?"

"I think they should meet my friend Bob."

"Who's Bob?"

"You're a grown man. Do I really need to explain who Bob is?"

"I'm clueless at the moment."

"B.O.B. battery operated boyfriend."

"Ok. I will be going, have fun with BOB, goodbye.

"Goodbye."

As I drove home, I realized I'd forgotten my book of spells on her kitchen table. I turned around and went back. The house was dark. I figured she'd gone to bed. I knew where the spare key was and opened the door, quietly I walked to the table to get the book. As I was heading out, I heard a low buzzing noise and a few little moans.

My curiosity got the better of me. I slowly crept to her bedroom door. It was slightly open. The room was dimly lit. It took a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust. From the door, I could only see her from the side. She was lying naked on her bed, with pillows propping her up, her firm breasts glistening in the light, and her nipples looked hard as granite, standing like thimbles on top of her flesh-covered mounds. Between them was the head of a long red dildo. Her left hand firmly grasped the bottom end, pushing up and then pulling it down. Every time the head appeared from between her tits, she leaned out and slipped it into her mouth. Her other hand was buried between her legs. I imagine it was busy working her pussy to an orgasm. Between her soft moans, she would speak to her plastic friend.

"Oh, ya, fuck me with your hard cock. That's it. You know where to put that massive head."

She then pulled it from between her breasts and lined it up with her hot gash with both hands. Then, with one hard thrust, she pushed it as deep as she could, screaming out. "Fuck me, Tim."

Holy shit. Did I hear that right? I thought to myself. Does she want me to fuck her?

I kept watching her being fucked by BOB, I was so excited, and my cock was so hard, it needed to be satisfied. I undid my zipper, pulled it out, and began stroking it vigorously. Needing more, I undid my belt and let my shorts fall to the ground. I was just about to step out of them and join Rosa. Then I thought about Kim. I pulled my shorts back up and started for the front door. On the way out, I could hear Rosa moaning with delight, and just before I closed the door, I heard Rosa scream out, "That's the way to fuck me, Tim, harder."

On the drive home, I couldn't get the sight of her with that big red dick between her tits out of my head. Even though I didn't see the dildo fucking her hot wet gash. I could imagine it sliding in, spreading her wide, then being pulled out, leaving her open for the next thrust. My dick was hard as tungsten steel and needed to release the massive load in my nuts, so I pulled it out and jerked off as I drove. Half a mile from my house, I blew a big load all over my steering wheel and dashboard at a red light. Feeling relieved but not truly satisfied, I could only imagine what it would be like to fuck her. But I know I never would be able to because she was not the woman I loved.

Finally, home, I walked into our bedroom. Kim must have kicked the sheets off. She was lying naked on her side, one leg stretched out and the other pulled up to her chest, exposing her slit to my view. The sight was very inviting. Still horny after watching Rosa. I thought if I fuck Kim, I would think of Rosa, which would not be fair to Kim. Frustrated, I tried to sleep, but the sight of that big red dildo kept clogging my mind. The next day while I worked, thoughts of the previous night returned and filled my head. To keep the thoughts of Rosa, BOB, and her yelling for me out of my head, I started to think of the possibilities of the spells I'd learned and how I could use them.

During lunch, my thoughts of Rosa, the dreams and Kim filled my thinking. I came to the conclusion I was becoming overstimulated and undersexed. I had to keep thoughts of Rosa out of my head. So, I decided to spice up my sex life with Kim, by having an all-out sex night, and I would use some of my newly learned skills.

Friday morning, before she awoke, I increased her breast size a 1/2 a cup, dropped her weight 5lbs, and moved a little fat to her ass. At 10:00 I phoned her, "Hello, my dearest."

"I love it when you call me."

"I have made dinner reservations for tonight."

"Where?"

"You'll find out."

"You know I hate it when you don't tell me."

"I know. That's why I do it."

"Ok, what should I wear?"

"I will send the rest of the directions by text in a little bit."

"I will be waiting. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

Later that morning, I texted her, "When you get home, you are to take a long bath. While in the bathtub, take this opportunity to do some personal body grooming. You know what I mean. Don't worry about what to wear. Your clothing will be placed on the bed. For your jewelry, I want you to wear your long pearl neckless with matching earrings. Your hair needs to be in a French braid to show your beautiful face and lips. After I sent the text, I used the spell to change her mood to one of excitement and lust.

She returned the text, "Do you want me to trim my vag or shave it bald?"

"You know how I like it. Bald."

"She'll be ready for you."

I took off work early to go to a little boutique clothing store that carried sexy women's wear. I looked through some of the racks, not seeing anything that appealed to me or what Kim would feel comfortable wearing.

"Hello, I'm Karen. Can I help you?"

"Hello, I'm Tim. I'm looking for a sexy dress for my wife for a casual dinner."

"Do you know what size she is?"

"She is 5' 4", 36 C cup, 26 waist, and 36 hips."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, if not, I will make some adjustments."

Karen looked at me puzzled but led me to a different part of the store. "Here, this rack has your wife sizes." I looked through the hangers as Karen wandered back to the counter. I found many dresses that I thought were sexy, but I knew Kim wouldn't be comfortable wearing them. I finally decided on a silky green full length. The halter top was open to the center of her stomach to show off her new cleavage. The waist was tight and low so that you could see the small of her back, just above her nicely shaped butt. The zippered in the front came up to almost her crotch.

"Did you find something you like?"

"Yes, but I'm not 100% sure."

"Let me help you," she took the hanger and held it up against herself. "Does this give you a better idea?"

"Yes, some. Could you put it on, so I can see how it looks?

"Will, I'm not supposed to do that." I used the mood spell to get her to trust me.

"But since it's been a very slow day and there is no one here, Sure." She took the dress to the changing room. I hadn't noticed Karen's looks before, but as I watched her walk away, I thought she was an attractive woman. She looked to be in her early 40's. Lite brown skin, there must have been some African blood in her ancestors. Shoulder-length jet black hair and a figure that most women would kill for.

It took only a few minutes for her to change. Karen walked out of the room wearing the dress and high heels, accentuating her long, firm legs.

She walked up to me and did a model spin, showing off the dress and her beautiful body. The dress barely held her large brown tits from falling out. I could see her areolas peeking out the edges of the top. The front of the dress was open to show off her pierced belly ring. The back of the dress exposed her broad shoulders to the small of her waist. She had two dimples just above her nice round butt, just like Kim. The zipper in the front was open to just below her crotch.

"Tim, what do you think about the dress? TIM? TIM?"

"I'm sorry, I was just admiring your astonishing beauty."

She blushed, "Thank you. I like this dress too. It makes me feel sexy." She did another spin. This time one of her tits fell out. She didn't notice it. Then she walked over to the full-length mirror to see how it fit. She still didn't notice her tit out. She turned around to see how the back looked. Then she turned back, facing the mirror.

"Oh, I will have to be more careful." She nonchalantly cupped her tit and put it back in the dress.

"Tell your wife not to wear panties." She turned her back to the mirror again.

"See, you can make out the pantie lines."

She then slid her hands under the dress and pulled her panties down and off. This caused the zipper to open above her pubic hair.

Looking back at the mirror. Much better, don't you think?

I was totally mesmerized looking at this black woman. Her breasts, almost falling out of the dress, the front open exposing the curly black hairs of her pussy. Peeking through her pubic hairs were the wet inner lips of her labia surrounded by her thick outer lips.

She realized I wasn't listening to her, so she looked back at the mirror to see what had my attention.

"Oh, now I see. Do you like my little kitty?" She reached down and slid her fingers between her lips. Then brought them to her mouth, her tongue slipped out between her lips and tasted her own juices. "Oh, I didn't realize how horny my kitty was." She looked down between my legs at my hardening member. "Looks like someone else is excited."

I felt a sharp pain in my side. You're here for Kim. I came out of my trance and looked up at Karen. She was in her own trance, one hand was under the top of the dress, cupping her tit, and the other was between her legs, knuckles deep in her pussy, working it hard.

Karen, Karen.

With lust in her eyes. "I want you to fuck me."

"Karen, I can't. I'm married."

"Please, I need you to fuck me."

She hiked up the dress around her waist and shoved her tits in my face.

Mumbling, "I can't."

"Please, please, you can't leave me this way." She dropped to her knees and tried to undo my belt. "I'll suck your cock! Just fuck me. I haven't been fucked since my divorce two years ago."

Just then, a buzzer rang out, signaling someone had walked into the store.

"Karen, does that sound mean what I think it means?"

"Oh, shit." She quickly got to her feet.

"Yes, it does." She straightened out the dress and headed to greet the new customer, putting her tits back inside before she rounded the rack.

"Hello, my name is Karen." Can I help you?"

As I watched her talking to the two women, she was twitching, squirming, her legs rubbing together. She was definitely in discomfort. I felt badly about what happened, but I could not fix it now. I knew I had to leave before things got out of control.

Lucky, there was another dress on the rack.

"Karen, I would like to purchase this dress when you have a moment," I said across the store.

Karen looked back at me and mouthed the words. Please fuck me. Then called back. "I will be with you in a minute."

"Ok, I'll be at the register."

Karen left the other customers and came over to ring up the dress.

"That will be $92.50, sir." In a low whisper, "I am so sorry for my actions. I can't believe I acted like a wanton slut. But I haven't had sex in over two years."

"I understand."

"You are such a good man, with temptation right in front of you. You wouldn't break your vow. I wish I could find a man like you."

"You are an extremely sexy woman. If I wasn't married, I would screw you on the counter and wouldn't care if anyone saw us."

"Thank you, my self-esteem needed that. If you ever get divorced, come on by, and I will screw your brains out."

"Goodbye."

Feeling bad for what I did to her, I figured the least I could do was give her an orgasm. So, I put the thought of being screwed in her mind. When I got to the door, I looked back. She was leaning over the counter, moaning. I figured she was in the middle of it. Turning, I walked out the door.

"Oh, my god, yes."

"My work here is done." I thought with a chuckle.

I walked into the house and yelled out. Kim, I'm home. I'm taking a bath as you asked.

I thought this would be a good time to increase her breast a little more. I always wanted Kim to have larger labia lips, so I also increased them with her clit.

"I'll be done with my bath in a few minutes. What are your plans?"

"I placed your clothes on the bed. I'm going to take a shower in the other room. I'll meet you downstairs."

I placed the dress and a pair of high heels on the bed. Under the dress, I placed a remote-control vibrating toy. Then, I grabbed the clothes I was planning to wear for myself and went into the other bathroom to take a shower.

While taking it, I look down at my penis. I'm not a small guy, but I always wanted to be a little bit bigger. So, I worked the spell on myself. I watched my prick grow from 7" to 8" and another inch and a 1/2 thicker. While I'm at it, my balls need to be bigger too. At first, I thought they should be about the size of horse balls. No, that's too big. I settled on 1 and 1/2 times bigger than golf balls and full of cum.

There that should be it. I'm sure she'll like that. I got dressed, and looked at myself in the mirror. My dick needs to be a little bigger to fill out the pants I was wearing. Then I when downstairs and fixed a drink for both of us. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked to see Kim coming around the corner. "Wow, you are hot." The dress fit perfect, showing off her assets just the way it looked on Karen.

"Your hot yourself." Then she noticed the bulge in my pants. "Did you put a sock in your pants, or are you glad to see me?"

"You got me. I put a sock in my pants. Ha. Ha"

"That's funny. You did a great job picking out this dress. I love it. I just wish my breasts were big enough to fill it out."

"Oh, I think it looks great. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it will shrink or something."

"Ok, if you say so."

I handed her a drink, turned around, and spelled her breast a little more.

"Oh, what's this little pink thing, and what do you want me to do with it?"

"Well obviously, it's for you, and I get to play with it, or should I say with you."

"What am I supposed to do with it?"

"You know what it is and where to put it."

"I thought so. Everyone thinks you're the nicest guy, but you're just a little pervert."

"But I'm your, little pervert."

"Yes, you are." Kim walked over and gave me a great big hug. Her larger breast pressed against me.

She turned her back to me, hiked up her skirt, and inserted the toy into her pussy.

I heard a soft gasp as she inserted it.

"Is everything good?"

"Yes, for some reason, I'm very sensitive down there right now." Thinking to myself, probably cause your clit is twice its normal size.

"I thought you're going to let me see."

"Patience, my perverted husband, you'll get your chance."

"I know that for sure. Let's get going."

I opened the car door for her to in.

"Oh, such a gentleman."

"Anything for you, my love."

She sat down in the seat, swung one leg in, and then stopped. Looking up at me, her dress wide open. "Do you like the view?"

"I noticed the results of my handy work. Kim's clit was hard and peeking through her thick outer pussy lips. "The best."

"I'm glad you like it." She finished getting in. I sat in the driver's seat.

Kim reached up and cupped her breasts.

"Do my breast look larger than normal?"

"I think it's just the dressed."

"Maybe you're right, but they feel bigger. I like them this size."

She reached over, put her hand on my lap, and gave my member a gentle squeeze. "Somebody else likes them too."

"You know I do."

Kim left her hand on my lap.

At the 2nd traffic light, I pulled out the control for the toy and pushed the first setting, soft pulse. When the 1st pulse hit her. She tightened her grip around my cock and squeezed it harder.

"Oh, that's what that thing does."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

"Two can play this game." She gave my hard cock another tight squeeze.

I turned the toy to the next level, one low buzzing, and one medium buzzing. I could see this caused her pleasure. She closed her eyes and kept squeezing my cock. Her legs slowly open, I figured it was a result of the toy. The zipper was down too far for me to see anything. So, I knew how to fix that. I moved it up high enough to get a clear view of her smooth-shaven pussy. Her labia lips had become slightly more swollen, and her clit stood out from under its hood.

"Oh, god, Tim, this thing is wonderful, but please stop before I have an orgasm."

"Ok, we will use it at the restaurant."

"What?"

Kim opened her eyes to see the valet running over to open Kim's door. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to compose herself and didn't realize the dress was wide open as he opened the door. I saw the expression on the valet's face when he saw Kim's exposed pussy. The valet extended his hand out to help Kim. Kim swung her legs over, taking his hand and stood up.

"Thank you,"

No, thank you, miss.

As we walked inside, Kim asked, "Do you think the valet got a good look at my new dress?"

"I would say by the expression on his face, yes, he did."

"I walked up to the receptionist. Hello, Jones party of 2."

"Hello, Mr. Jones, Please follow me to the table you requested."

"Thank you."

"Here you go. Your waiter will be with you in just a second." The table was in the corner overlooking the water. You could see the shrimp boats coming back from a day of fishing. The sun was low in the sky, causing the colors to be more yellowish. There was a lone fisherman off in the distance.