My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim sat in the chair closest to the window and turned so she could enjoy the scenery.

"It's a beautiful view. I'm just glad that there's nobody on the water."

"Why?"

"So, they can't look up my dress."

The windows were floor-to-ceiling, affording you a full view of the water.

"If there was, they would sure get of heavenly sight."

"Oh, you're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. You have a very pretty pussy."

"Hush, somebody might overhear you."

"Ok." Just then, our waiter walked up. He was a dark-haired man, in good shape, well dressed, and spoke with an Italian accent.

Buona Serata. Signorina, Signor

"My name is Philip and I will be your waiter for the night Would you like to start off for the cocktail?"

"Yes, I will have Vocca on the rocks."

"And for you Miss?"

"I want a Long Island iced tea."

"Very good, I'll be right back with your drinks."

I looked over the menu and the surrounding area. The place was pretty quiet, it was off season, so there wasn't a lot of people in the restaurant. Philip brought out the drinks and placed them in front of us. We weren't ready to order, so I ordered a couple small appetizers. Kim looked around and sipped her drink. I could tell the drink was going to her head, as she became a little giddy. She kept turning and staring out over the water. I couldn't' figure out what she was looking at until I saw a fisherman only 30 feet away. He seemed to be intently gazing towards Kim. I just thought he like to look at pretty women. But he was no longer casting his rod, just staring toward Kim. I looked over to her, nothing seemed to be different, but the fisherman kept moving closer, acting like he was fishing. He just kept staring towards Kim and she kept looking back. Finally, I looked down under-the-table, and figured out why he was staring. She had unzipped the dress, leaving only the clasp to hold the front of the dress together, and had her legs spread wide open, with her right hand spreading her pussy lips apart. The fisherman had gotten so close he could almost touch the glass. That's when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Kim's breathing had become heavier, she does that then she's about to have an orgasm. I just watched in amazement, my wife exposing herself to some unknown person.

"Kim? Kim? What are you doing?"

Finally breaking her trance, she looked over to me. "Oh, wow, I don't know, I guess I got lost in the minute."

"Did you enjoy exposing yourself to that guy?"

"Yes, I guess, I'm not really sure. Do we have to eat? I need some special attention. Can we go home?"

I stood up, "Philip, check please."

"Is everything alright?"

"There's nothing wrong, the wife said she needs some special attention."

"Oh, yes, Michelle, I understand."

We collected our things and headed back to the car; Kim didn't even bother to zip her dress back down. We passed Phillip, Kim stopped, and thanked him for his service. Phillip's eyes never left her crotch as he talked to us. Kim loved the attention as she swayed some to give him different views of her womanhood. We said our good buy's and left for the parking lot. I hand the ticket to the valet; he brought the car around, open the door for Kim. She sat down, spreading her legs wide to give him a clear view of her open pussy. I stood there watching my wife showing the valet her assets. Finally, he recognized me standing there, closed her car door and came around to my side. As I hand him his tip.

"No, thank you sir, your wife is already given me the best tip I have gotten today." I got in the car, and started for home.

Before we turned on to the road, Kim pulled her dress up around her waist and inserted 2 fingers deep into her pussy.

"Tim, I really need to be fucked."

"We will be home in 10 minutes, can you wait."

Leaning over and taking hold of the bulge in my shorts. "No."

"There's an abandoned building around the corner with an empty parking lot. Will that do?"

"I don't care." Before I pulled into the parking lot, Kim had released my snake from my shorts, and was struggling to get a grip on it, because the gear shifter was in the way.

"Damn it." She let go, and was out of the car as soon as it had stopped. She pulled the rest of her dress off, and stood there totally naked except for her high heels and pear necklace. She leaned forward against the hood, her firm breasts flattened against the hood, legs wide apart, and her cunt juices running down her legs. "Fuck, me, now." I looked around, off in the distance I saw cars as they passed the entrance of parking lot, but I didn't care. Kim needed my cock, and I was going to give it to her.

I let my shorts fall to the ground and stepped out of them. Taking hold of my hard massive cock, I stepped behind her, eased it up to her soft ass and began rubbing it over her pussy.

"Um, that feels good, but I need it deep inside. Now." She reached back, grabbed my cock, and realized it was bigger. "Holy shit, what happened to this thing, it's huge."

"It's all for you baby."

"I don't know if I can take that thing."

"Let's find out." I scooped up some of her juices and lube the head of the monster, then pressed it against her dripping gash.

"Be genital." I pushed the head in a little. "Mum." I watched as her pussy opened, and the lips swallowed the head.

"How are you doing?"

"Oh, God that's good. Give me more." I pushed 2 more inches in without any effort.

"More." she moaned. I pushed harder, I watched the lips of her pussy stretch taking 3 more inches without a sweat. I withdrew my pecker from her pussy and looked down at her gaping cunt.

"What the fuck are you doing? Shove that big sausage back in."

I slid my prick back inside her, took hold of her hips, and began to pump her slowly. Her moans kept getting louder until they were quite audio. But there was no one around to hear them.

I increased the pace going a little further with each thrust until I have the hole 10 inches inside of her, and my big balls were slapping against her ass.

"Oh, keep fucking me." Her body became tense and her legs started to shake, then she screamed out, "I'm cumming." She collapsed on the hood, totally spent from her orgasm.

With a few last thrust I blow my load deep into her cunt.

We both lay there on the hood for a few minutes, I got off of her, shakily, and she stood up.

"Did you see those cars? She asked.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you say something, someone might have seen us.

"Would it have mattered?"

She thought for a second, "I guess you're right. Let's go home." I handed her the dress; she threw it into the back seat. Unsteadily she moved toward the car door.

"Are you OK?"

"My legs are still weak." I helped her to her door, she fell back into the seat, legs still open and cum running down her legs.

"Do you want your dress to cover up?"

"No, we are about 5 minutes from home, what the hell."

"Well, when in Rome." I pulled my shirt off so I was as naked as she was as I drove home. Kim looked over at me and my massive hard cuck still standing straight up.

"I see you're still hard, do you want to do it again?"

"Do you really need to ask? But this time we're going to slow it down, I'm really going to fuck you."

"Oh, my God. I'm not sure if I can take it that long."

"We're going to find out." I pulled the car into the garage, close the overhead door, walked around, and opened the door for her. She swung around, opened her legs, leaned forward, opened her mouth wide, and placed the head of my hard cock on her tongue. Next, she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her greedy little mouth.

Looking down at her, I said, "Looks like you need help?" she nodded yes. I put my hand behind her head and pushed my cock deep into her throat. She started make gaging sounds, so I backed out, amd allowing her to catch her breath. Coughing she looked up at me and said "Give me more, I want it all." Placing my massive dick on her open lips, she tried to take the whole thing. She managed to get a bit more down her throat. I pulled it back out.

"Again." She placed my dick in her mouth, reached behind my waist, and pulled herself, forcing my dick deep into her throat, until her nose touched my pubic mound.

"Oh my God, I'm this feels great, I've never felt anything like it before." She mumbled some words that I come to understand. I looked down to see her throat swollen from my hard cock. worried she couldn't breathe, I tried to pull out, but she kept a firm hold and would let go, finally, she releases her grip, and I pull my cock from her mouth. Coughing a little, she looked up at me and said," That's not as bad as I thought it would be." Then she took hold of my cock again and shoved it back down in her throat, and began to stroke it. With her free hand, she cupped my balls and gave them a genital squeeze. They were heavy and I knew I was about to cum. I wanted to blow my load down her throat and didn't want to push my luck. I thrust one last time, then withdrew, and as I pumped my hot seed all over her face, chest, and tits I grunted out, "Ah, here you go babe."

"Now it's my turn." She stood up, cum dripping off her tits, scooped some up in her hand, and grabbed my softening cock. She pulled it like a leash and walked me to our bed. She pushed me backward landing on the bed. Then climbed up until her knees were on both sides of my head and her pussy hovering over my mouth.

"Eat it! Like you've never eaten anything before!" She then lowered her head on top of my face. I stuck out my tongue probing the deepest of her labia. Pulling my hair so I could not pull back grinded her pussy onto my face, and kept yelling, "Eat it, make me cum!" I reached up and grabbed he tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples hard.

I remembered, I'm the one with the gift and can make her do as I wish. I did a spell for her to have the largest orgasm she's ever had in her life.

Her body started to quiver, then shake as an orgasm so intense took control of her. As she screamed out in ecstasy, her legs clamped around my head, not letting me go. She rolled over convulsing, eyes rolled back, only showing the whites. Slowly she regained composure. Laying spread eagle still shaking, she looked at me, in her eyes I saw fear, pleasure, desire, and lust.

I place the tip of my hardening cock at the entrance of her soaking pussy. She looked into my eyes and nodded yes. She was so wet that I slid in until my balls were slapping against her ass. She screamed out "Yes! Yes, that's it fucks my cunt like you've never fucked it before." I put her legs over my shoulders rising her ass high so I could thrust deeper.

"Fuck, that's it, keep doing it harder, harder, harder." She was a woman possessed and needed sex. "That's what I want, deeper." I spelled my balls not to cum until I was ready. I must have fucked her for 60 minutes continuously. I think she must have had 5 orgasms, and finally at the end of the last one she passed out. That was all my balls could take, I spell them to unload, I pumped the first 3 loads into her well-used cunt, then the next three over her body. I must have come at least a quart. When I was finished, I fell over onto my side and blacked out of myself.

I woke up at about 1:30 to Kim sucking on my dick. She realizes I was awake looked up at me and said "You're not done yet, buddy. My cunt is craving that cock, so get it hard and fuck me."

"Doesn't it look like you need to worry about that, you've already gotten it hard. Now turn around and get on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you from behind." She rolled over and did as she was told, putting her head down, and ass high. I slipped up behind her and rubbed my hard cock over her gaping open gash. Still loaded with cum, I slipped three fingers into her leaking slit and scooped up a bunch, and smeared it all over my cock. I slid my hard rod deep into her gaping hole. That's its ass hole, fuck me, I want that monster to fuck me. Harder, pound me like the slut I am. Us my fuck hole. Thrusting like a mad man and her yelling out absentees, I started to rub her asshole with my thumb. A low moan escaped from her lips, I took that as a sign and, kept rubbing it, she kept moaning. I slowly stuck my thumb in her ass, her moans became louder. With a circular motion, I stretched her rectum and push my thumb to the 1st knuckle. I heard a quiet voice in my head, "Deeper She wants it deeper." So, I inserted it deeper, and Kim kept moaning louder. The voice again told me, "She wants more." I couldn't resist, I had to see how far I could go, so I pushed 2 fingers deep into her ass. Again, the voice, "Move them around, loosen her up." Start doing as I was told. I moved them around, loosening up her ass

"If now is your chance you may never get it again, fuck ass hole." I had three fingers as deep as I could get them and was about to add a fourth.

"That's it, fuck her with your fingers and loosen up her/my ass." What? Did I hear that right? I thought, I realized the voice was Kim.

"Fuck my ass. I know you want it." I pulled my dick out of her sloppy wet pussy and put at the entrance of her ass hole, applying some pressure, I her rectum began to open.

"Take it slow. Yes, that feels good." I had my large head spreading her ass. Kim reached back to spread her ass check allowing me easier access.

"Yes, I never thought it would feel so good. A little bit more, give me more." I had half of my dick in her tight little ass. She began using her kegel mussels to squeeze my cock. I felt tighter she was going to cut my rod in two, but I wanted to fuck her more.

"I know you got more, damn it, shove it in there."

"Your wish is my command." I thrust forward pushing the rest of my shaft deep into her rectum. She screamed out, in pain or ecstasy, I was not sure which.

"Oh, God damn it, Tim, I have never felt so full, fill my ass with your cock. I fuck her slowly at first then speeding up, then slowly again. I noticed one of her hands was grouping around the bed or something. Then I saw a black ball head-type vibrator. She turned it on and began rubbing her clit. I could feel a little bit of the vibrations through her skin then, she must have pushed it deep into her pussy because I could feel the vibrations through the thin membrane between her asshole and pussy. She starts to make those familiar sounds she makes before cumming, this time they became louder and louder and louder all of a sudden. "Oh, I'm, Cumming." She pulled the vibrator out, then I could feel something spraying on my legs. This sent me over the top and I pumped as hard as I could 5 more thrusts and unleashed my full load into her ass. We both collapsed on the bed. I moved up next to her, both breathing heavily, she said "I hope you don't think that's it. I need to cum a few more times before we rest."

"What in the world has got into you Kim, we've never had sex like this before?"

"You've never had a cock that big or tits this big. I'm not sure how it happened, but hell I'm going to take advantage of it as long as I can. She said as she squeezed my shaft.