My Guest or My Cuck Husband's?

Story Info
A wife comes home from the gym to cuck her husband.
2.2k words
4.18
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers

"Honey, we have a guest...," my husband's voice came from the living room down the hall.

I had just been to the gym... I had just been fucked by another man at the gym and I wanted to come home to tell my husband about it. Sadly, it would apparently have to wait. We had company.

I walked into the room to see my husband and... Jeff. I was so relieved. Jeff is a thick, broad-shouldered stud that my sexy husband approves of showing up unannounced. Always respectful outside the bedroom, Jeff has never crossed even the smallest of lines toward my marriage.

They both sat in armchairs on either side of our side table. It has always been an interest of mine that men like to sit side to side and not face to face like women do. It might just be my own fantasies at play, but I like to think they are worried they might see more than they can handle in the eyes of another man.

As if Jerry was listening to my thoughts, his gaze snapped straight to me like I had pinched his nipple. Giving him a knowing glance and a raise of my eyebrows, just to add to the tease, I moved toward my husband. Jerry shifted in his chair slightly, which made me smile.

Jeff was always good at soothing the highly charged sexual tension in the room, "Hi Rebecca. I was wondering if I could entice you into an hour or so of entertainment this afternoon."

I noticed both Jerry and Jeff had drinks. And erections. They must have been talking about interesting things before I walked in the door. Hiding my curious glance behind a grin, I eyed my husband over - wondering how many times he has sized up Jeff's bulge... how many times he's wondered how it would feel in his throat. MY dirty, greedy cuck.

"I am sure it could be more than an hour when you are involved. How did you know I was looking for another workout, Jeff?" My grin turned soft and sweet. I leaned over and cupped my husband's cheek, kissing his other cheek lovingly, whispering, "Hi baby. I had a great workout today."

Jeff crooked his finger at me to come over to him. Keeping my hand on Jerry's cheek as I walked toward Jeff, intentionally letting it linger against his skin as long as possible as I walked toward another man.

Jeff moved his big, wide hands to my hips and positioned me right in front of him. Voluntarily, I opened my legs to this man. He looked me up and down -- tight dark pink shorts and a light pink tank top with nothing else under them. I was coming home, so after my extended dirty shower at the gym I didn't bother with a bra. Jeff eyed my covered, hardened nipples with a little lust dust in his gaze. His hands moved to the waistband of my shorts and slowly tugged them down, one little tug at a time... each tug a tease and a show of its own: for Jerry's benefit, just as much as mine. Just as the cool air hit the moisture between my thighs, his two hands grabbed the front of my top and ripped it open and off my shoulders. No warning, no tease, he simply demanded it off with his huge hands and muscular arms.

I gasped. I will admit it. I have been taken plenty of times, but he went from flirt to white-hot personified sex with one quick rip -- and time stopped. As if thinking with the same brain, I moved to straddle him and he moved his hands to the back of my thighs -- guiding me to his manhood, guiding me to come worship it with my body. Using both his huge hands, he pushed and pulled me by the bottoms of my thighs... holding them open, keeping them up just enough that my full vulva from clit to pucker rubbed against his still-clothed dick. And that throbbing dick was massive. With my little toes tucked under his thighs just behind his knees, all I felt was my entire womanhood against his meaty, clothed cock and my ass grinding on his upper thighs. My legs were held too wide to feel his hips... it felt like he was ALL COCK. It was fucking amazing.

He rode me hard against his cock. He never sped up though. It was rough but deliberate. He was in control, and he wanted me to feel that with every pull, every squeeze of my thighs, every moan that escaped me. He worked me into a trance. My hands resting on his shoulders while I watched his eyes. His need was right there, locked with mine, getting ready to boil over. The ache. The throb. The rapture.

Jeff must have known I was getting close. He lifted me up by my legs, holding me away from his cock. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. What a tease! In that moment a small amount of awareness creeped back in, and I looked over at my husband Jerry. I am sure he could see the sexual surrender in my face. I looked my husband in the eyes without a word as this big hulking man held my leaking pussy lips against his stomach and started to take my nipple in his mouth.

"B-aby..." it came out light and unsteady... less than a whisper. I couldn't speak. I had to force it out, "Baby." I got my husband's attention as Jeff wrapped his thick arms around my back; one low, one high, pinning me to his stomach and chest. He had just seen the hickey on my breast and I think he was determined to give me a matching set. "Open his pants and take him out.." I demanded, forcing my voice out of my throat, it sounded harsher than I would normally speak to Jerry -- even in these situations.

Jerry moved quickly. Jeff started to grunt as Jerry roughly opened his belt, pulling at the button on his pants rather than pulling on both portions of fabric to open it properly.

I didn't have to see that Jerry had successfully pulled Jeff's heavy, hard cock out from his pants. I could feel the electricity in the air -- it heightened the senses of all three of us. I cannot fully explain the feeling, but it was unbelievable.

Jeff found His spot on my breast. His lips pulled at my full plump tit. The skin puckering toward his closed lips as he sucked harder. As tissues below my skin gave way he forced a scream from my lips and an orgasm from my body. Not holding back, I altogether let myself go. A large release of my cum coated his stomach and my right inner thigh.

From Jerry's vantage point, he could probably see the first man's cum, oyster-like smears, I left on Jeff's pants. ALL over the crotch of Jeff's pants... That thought turned me on just as much as the post-orgasm fluster I was experiencing. Gasping for air, I realized quickly that Jeff wasn't going to let me wait out my recovery from my orgasm.

He moved his hands to my ass and stood up with me in his arms. Jeff's huge vaulting cock pushed close to Jerry's face as he stood up. I bounced my eyebrows at Jerry, wondering if he was thinking about having Jeff in his mouth... Maybe his ass. I would love to see it.

Jeff continued to walk me to the wall. Pushing my back up against it, he told me to raise my arms. Doing as I was told, I raised both my hands up against the wall in a soft motion. Both of his big hands grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs tighter and higher up on his waist. I tried to hook my ankles behind him, but he was just too wide and thick for my little legs.

Reaching under my left thigh, his hand guided his thick tip to my pussy. Stroking it through all my juices a few times before pushing into me. It felt like I had been waiting years for his cock. I started to moan loudly -- unable to stop myself, my hips began to writhe.

My arms came down to wrap around his neck, "Uhht!" Jeff corrected me, shaking his head at my arms and I replaced them above me. Now that he was inside me, one hand gathered my wrists high above my head where he pinned them, the other holding just under both my ass cheeks; balancing my round little globes on his thick bulky palm.

His hand bounced me on his shaft, but I was so hungry for his huge cock I started to grind. My thighs squeezing his massive frame, I did all I could to meet his thrusts. All I could to fuck back.

It was always about control for him.... until this moment. He tucked his face into the side of my neck and panted heavily against my skin. No kissing, no sucking, he simply focused on the feel of my pussy riding his pulsating cock.

Even when I could feel my puffy pussy lips getting sore from the pounding... when I forgot what day it was... when I had hit my third orgasm... my fourth... he just kept fucking me against that wall - in front of my husband.

Ten or so minutes later I could tell he was tiring and he was ready. I leaned forward and kissed Jeff's temple, hinting it was time.

He gave me a grunt and lifted his head. He looked into my eyes, where I saw -- or felt -- a hint of him already planning his next visit to the house. As though his impending orgasm was some foiled plot -- he was done but... he wasn't finished. I looked over at Jerry and licked my lips - he had his cock in his hand, still edging himself as he watched us.

Jeff pulled me off the wall and swung me around, walking us both to the couch. Instead of laying me on the cushions, he stood at the end of the couch and laid me out lengthwise on the top. As I found a good position to balance myself well enough, I motioned my finger slowly for Jerry to join me. Jerry came and knelt on the couch cushion beside my head and I pulled his face down to kiss my lips.

I smiled against Jerry's lips, "honey, I want you to put Jeff's cock inside me. And you're going to leave your hand on it."

Jerry nodded and kissed my lips, whispering, "Yes baby," before he moved down the couch. Looking into the other man's eyes, Jerry took hold of his thick engorged dick. Giving it a healthy but greedy squeeze for himself. Jerry placed the tip to my entrance and Jeff gave a good hard thrust. Jerry's hand wrapped around it tightly, my pussy swollen and tight around him -- Jeff moaned and grunted. He held my legs wide open in the air as he thrust against both of us for another few minutes.

Jeff was getting close. His thrusts were getting faster and had lost their rhythm. I had lost count of my orgasms by this point. Our groins and thighs were slick and gleaming -- now Jerry's precum covered hand was adding to our mess.

Just when I felt like I was going to implode -- over-fucked, sore, and exhausted -- Jeff hooked his hands and forearms around my thighs and pulled my ass further to the edge of the couch. He just started to pound his thick, meaty cock into my pussy, hard and fast -- no mercy, just one mission. Jerry's hand still gripped around Jeff's base, his knuckle was smashing against my sensitive clit. I wasn't able to hold any of my moans or screams in.

That was the moment. The lights went out -- at least mine did. Planets in other galaxies exploded, the earth shifted below me, my soul crashed into my orgasm and I lost all ability to think. I was squirting, and not just your run of the mill third orgasm squirt. It splashed up Jeff's chest, making the soft curls there glisten. Jerry's hand and forearm were covered. I think I heard them both groan but I couldn't be sure of anything in that moment other than the fact it might have been one of the longest orgasms I've ever experienced. Every inch of me was electric and shattered at the same time.

Jeff gripped my hips with the strength of a vice. He pinned me to the couch and with three more hard thrusts, began to unleash hot, sticky ropes of cum inside me. I don't know if it was the load I came home with inside me, or maybe it was how swollen my silky walls were.. but Jeff's load was too much for my little pussy. His cum started to leak down around my pucker before he even pulled out.

Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers